Neighbours

Story Info
My neighbour and I realize our common interests.
2.3k words
4.65
24.4k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RJ2002
RJ2002
13 Followers

My first story. Entirely fictional, sadly, but maybe some day! Some wilder parts so if that's not your scene, be forewarned.

M/M, anal, oral, facial, ws, rough, name calling.

.......................................................................................

Life was great. I was 23, just out of college and living on my own for the first time.

I lived in a nice condo, in a nice part of town, looking over a park. The benefits of coming from money. I knew my privilege at least., but I wasn't going to forsake it.

I didn't know a ton of people in the building, but I did get to know David across the hall. Tall, handsome, and 63, he was several inches taller than me, and much more toned to boot. Like me, he was openly gay, but we rarely talked about it. It was nice, in 2023, for it to be as relevant as each other's hair colour. I never broached it, but I was incredibly attracted to him. I was thin, with little body hair, and about average height. A twink by any definition.

It was a Saturday morning and I was throwing out some garbage. Wearing just a t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts I walked across the hall to the chute, tossed the trash and was on my way back when I bumped into David about to head out.

"Morning David, enjoying the weekend?"

"Not really, kid. I had to split up with Paul last night and now I've got an annoying errand to run".

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear about that. Would you like to talk about it? I have coffee on and you can postpone that annoying errand".

"I'll take you up on the latter, but not the former. Not sure I want to talk about it quite yet, it's still a bit raw and awkward".

We stepped into my apartment and I told David to have a seat on the new leather couch. The couch faced a plasma television which hung on the wall. The floors were new and hardwood. On the walls on either side of the couch were two book shelves while a square coffee table stood in the middle of the room.

I brought over the coffees and sat next to David on the couch, with one leg tucked underneath me.

We sat in silence as David chewed his lip and ran a finger along the rim of his cup. I could tell he was contemplative, wondering what to say next.

"Look, David, I knew you said you didn't want to talk about it, but I'm a good listener and nothing you say will ever leave this apartment. So, last time I'll mention it, but if you want to bend my ear, I'm here".

David sighed, put his coffee on the table and looked at me.

"Kid...it's just...always make sure you're getting what you need in relationship. Paul....he couldn't...he just...".

"What?" I pressed gently.

"He couldn't give me what I needed sexually. He always wanted to "make love" and look, sure, sometimes, fine. But I'm a top. I'm...dominant. Sometimes I just want to fuck. But for him, he just wanted to have missionary sex...once in a blue moon doggy and only if I went slow. I want to be in control...I just...I guess I need someone a bit freakier".

My stomach was doing somersaults. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had always fantasized about getting my brains fucked out by this man and here he was expressing frustration about finding someone to fuck.

My mind raced, thinking of what to say.

"Well, David, then it's good you moved on. People should be compatible. And...if he couldn't give you what you need, you have every right to find someone who will give it to you".

Silence hung between us for a moment.

I decided to press on.

"You know....it's funny. I kind of have the reverse problem. I'm a bottom who is looking for someone more aggressive but no one my age seems all that into it.

Maybe...".

I reached over and touched his leg.

"Woah..woah..kid. I think we're off track here. I better get back home".

"But David...".

David stood up and walked passed me to the door.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Kid, it's a bad idea. I'm old enough to be your father." he said as his hand reached for the door knob.

Without thinking I stood up, threw my shirt off, dropped my shorts, and stepped out of them, my cock already standing at attention.

"Then come fuck me, Daddy".

He turned and stared at me for a moment and wiped his hand over his stubble.

Suddenly he was on me and pressed his lips firmly against mine. My mouth opened and his tongue immediately entered my mouth, aggressively going back as far as it could. He lifted one of my legs up and around him, and squeezed my ass while giving it 3 short slaps. He broke the kiss, held my face in my hands and stared at me.

"Are you sure you're ready for this".

I chewed my lower lips, gave him a seductive look, and nodded.

"Yes, Daddy".

"You're going to be a good little cock whore for Daddy?"

"Yes, Daddy, I will do anything Daddy wants".

"Then get on your fucking knees, whore".

I did as I was told and leaned back on my feet, and rested my hands my upper legs.

David stripped off his shirt, kicked off his shoes and dropped his own shorts. His cock was already hard. It thick, more than 8 inches long, and had a large mushroom head.

"You want Daddy's big cock, whore?"

"Yes Daddy, I want your cock so bad".

"Open your mouth".

I did as directed and soon his thick cock was slapping off my tongue and being rubbed on my face. After making sure his cock rubbed over my entire face he rested the head on my tongue and I greedily took it in my mouth and started sucking.

I love sucking cock. I love it. If someone told me I could only do one thing sexually the rest of my life, it'd be sucking cock. I love the taste, the smell, the feeling that I'm the one being used. And I sucked enough cock over the years to be quite good at it and to loosen my gag reflex.

But I wanted to go slow with David. I'd suck down to a couple inches a few times, then another inch, and then another, all while keeping a tight suction on his thick cock.

From his moans of pleasure I could tell I was doing well, so I pushed further, taking his entire length as the head of his cock reached the back of my throat.

A deep groan came from his mouth, so I swallowed him whole again, this time resting my forehead on his stomach as his balls reached my chin.

Sensing what I was doing, he held my head in tight to him for 5 seconds before releasing me, I pulled my mouth off his cock as a string of saliva connected my chin to his cock.

I laughed with glee. A laugh that came from my gut.

I went back to work immediately, taking his entire length as quick as I could.

It was time for David to take even more control.

He began slowing fucking my face, first with just enough pace to move his cock in and out of my mouth with ease before moving faster, and faster. Eventually he was moving fast and hard, ignoring the gagging sounds that came with with such an aggressive face fuck. I loved every second of it, any tears were physical reactions, not ones of pain, regret, or discomfort.

He pulled out of my mouth, his cock now rock hard and glistening with sweat. Both are chests heaved, and the smell of sex and musk seemed to envelop the whole room.

"Got any lube, whore. I think it's time to fuck that tight ass".

"I have some hand lotion in the shower, Daddy".

"Good, the best place to make that ass mine. Now lead with way.".

I smiled and walked by winking at him, sticking my ass out as I walked by. He gave it a good slap, so I bent over turned around, and winked again. He grabbed me by the scruff of the neck, dragged me to the bathroom and pushed my chest against the wall. In succession, he slapped each ass cheek half a dozen times, reddening them.

"You really are a freak, aren't you, you little whore?"

"Oh Daddy, I might be the freakiest whore you ever met".

"Then get in the shower and get on your knees".

I happily hopped into the shower and got on my knees as he stood standing over me.

"I own you. And when I own something whore, I mark it".

The next thing I knew my face and chest was being sprayed by a warm stream of clear piss. His hard cock took aim at my face first, and then, using it like a hose he sprayed my chest and lower legs before returning to my face. This time I opened my mouth, allowing the salty liquid to fill my cheeks, before letting it all out over my my chin and down my chest. The last of his spray I took in my mouth and swallowed it before staring up and David and smiling at him.

"Clean this cock whore" he growled.

I happily took his cock back in my mouth, slowly taking in his entire length a few times before swirling my tongue all over his cockhead.

David reached behind me and grabbed the lotion off the shower rack and squirted a healthy amount on his cock and rubbed it all over.

"Turn around and turn on the water, whore".

I giddily did as asked. Hot water covered me as steam began to fill the spacious stand-up shower. I felt the cold of the lotion as it was rubbed over my asshole. And then felt David's thumb slowly enter my hole.

"Whore is a tight whore. More used to using that other hole, are you?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm a world class cock SUCKING whore but only bend over for special people".

"Well, you'll only be bending over for me now, won't you whore?"

I moaned.

"Oh yes, Daddy, only you".

Next he used two fingers to enter, and prodded me. Convinced I was ready, he had me face the wall as his large cock head pressed against my hole for the first time. I took a deep breath, but gasped anyways, when the thickness of his cock stretched me like I had never been stretched before. It was as if I could feel it in my gut.

"Ughhhhh" David grunted, as my sphincter tightened around his cock. He slowly pulled out, then pushed in again, wanting to open me up slowly before increasing his pace. We were both soaked at this point and I needed to grab the bar on the inner door to keep from slipping.

David quickly found his pace, fucking me with a deliberate and solid rhythm. Both of us seemed to be moaning in unison, leading to him picking up his pace considerably.

"FUCK. You're tight. You love this don't you. You're a little freak whore, you just can't get enough of Daddy's big dick".

"Yes! Yes! Daddy, I love your big cock so much. Fuck me harder Daddy. Give it to me".

David began fucking me as hard as he could. I was gasping at both the intrusion and the pleasure as his thick cock was ravaging my ass.

The hot water began to go lukewarm, so David pulled out, turned off the shower and kissed me again. I opened the door behind me and we staggered into the bathroom, his hard cock now pressing into my stomach.

We moved towards the bedroom, making out fiercely. He picked me up in his arms as I wrapped my legs around him before he slammed me onto the bed. I pushed myself towards the headboard as he climbed on top of me.

In one move he pushed both my legs behind my head and began eating out my ass. I had never been rimmed before and was in heaven.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, yes. That feels so good".

Eventually, he took his tongue out of my ass, knelt between my legs and slowly put his cock back inside me. Keeping my legs behind my head and using them as leverage he began to fuck me wildly and rapidly.

"You are such a little whore, and Daddy will use you any time he wants from now on. Got it?"

I could only moan.

He slapped me across the face.

"GOT IT?!?!"

"Yes Daddy" I screamed.

Sweat glistened off both our bodies as David returned to fucking me as hard and deep as he could.

I could feel him building up to his climax, as was I.

I was the first to go, cum shooting across my own stomach.

Soon after, it was David's turn, but he pulled it, quickly propped my head against the head board and shot a huge stream of cum into my waiting mouth. I caught all of it and swallowed. Then I returned to his softening cock, taking it in my mouth and cleaning it off, tasting my own ass and his remaining cum in the process.

He collapsed on top of me as we both giggled.

"Kid, if I knew there was such a freak across the hall..".

I patted his firm ass as I lay underneath him.

"You're telling me...".

We lay there and caught our breath, and a little while later returned to the living room, still nude, and invigorated.

David grabbed the coffee he left on the table, and sat down, as I lay beside him, my head nestled in his lap.

"Kid...I think your coffee has gone cold".

I could feel something stirring between his legs.

I lifted up my head and looked him in the eyes.

"That's okay Daddy, I can think of something else I'd rather in my mouth."

I leaned my head back down into his lap as David smiled, sighed, and put the mug back on the table.

RJ2002
RJ2002
13 Followers