Neighbours Ch. 02

Story Info
David and I meet up again for a night to remember.
1.9k words
4.71
4.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RJ2002
RJ2002
13 Followers

My second instalment in this series. If you haven't read the first chapter, best to do so first as there are some plot continuations.

Neighbours: Chapter 2

M/M: Oral/Anal/Facial/Exhibitionism

.............................................................................................................................................................

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face. I couldn't believe how incredible my fuck session with David had gone the day before. I rolled out of bed, stretched in front of the mirror and looked at my naked body. I was smooth, with a flat stomach, a nice bubble butt, and an average cock. I had to admit, I was a nice piece of ass, especially for an older, well-hung, dom like David. After I sucked him off to completion on the couch the day before, he had to leave and head out on his errand which took up the rest of his day. Before I went to bed, I got a text thanking me for the 'morning fun' and that he'd be in touch soon.

I thought back to it and couldn't get over it. He had used me in every way imaginable and I loved it. I was freaky, sexually, and finding a partner like him had been a dream come true. I could only hope we could develop an ongoing relationship.

I snapped out of my reverie once I heard my phone ding. I walked over to my beside table and grabbed it. "Meet me at 9pm on the rooftop".

I smiled. I was glad I wasn't going to have to wait that long for another session with David. I went about my day, excitedly counting down the hours until I'd see him again. My cock stiffened at the thought of what we might get up to with a night to ourselves.

The rooftop patio was an exclusive spot for condo owners in the building. It included a pool, a hot tub, lounge chairs, and a self-catering bar. People would regularly throw parties there, and on certain days it was open to anyone who lived there. But on weekends, the space had to be reserved, and David had. For us, and only us. I couldn't believe my luck.

A little before 9pm, I got changed into swimwear, put on a robe and made my way to the rooftop. When I walked onto the rooftop patio David was sitting on a lounge chair, playing with his phone, wearing a Hawaiian shirt and swim trunks that went down to just above his knee.

David placed his phone on the table beside him and got up to greet me, meeting me near the hot tub with a deep and passionate kiss. He broke the kiss, smiled, and caressed my cheek.

"How about a soak, kid".

I nodded, smiled, and walked towards the above ground hot tub, stepped up onto the deck and looked back over my shoulder. Slowly dropping my robe, I gave David a full view of my ass, swallowing up the red thong I was wearing, the only piece of clothing I had on.

He whistled, leading me to give my ass a little shake before slowly lowering myself into the hot tub.

David walked over to the bar and poured two glasses of wine, leaving the bottle on the bar top. He took off his shirt, and walked over with wine in hand. He put mine behind me on the deck, before sliding into the tub, sitting opposite me with his. I took my wine and slid over into his lap, sitting in between his legs.

I took a sip of the red wine and rested the back of my head on his chest.

"This is pretty much perfect".

He kissed the top of my head.

"It sure is, kid. Yesterday was incredible and just what I needed. When two people find each other like we did, it's absolutely magic."

I just sat there in his strong arms, drinking wine, listening to the noise of the city around us as cool air filled the sky. Being in the hot tub at the moment was bliss. After finishing the first glass of wine, I decided I wanted another. I grabbed our glasses and waded over to the other side of the hot tub and got out onto the deck. Rather than putting my robe back on, I walked barefoot over to the bar feeling the air prickle my exposed, thong clad, ass.

I poured two more glasses of wine and turned to see David had gotten out of the hot tub and was against the wall that encircled the roof, looking out to the city.

I smiled and walked over, putting the wine on the wall, and let him take me in his arms and kiss me. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it, before slapping it. God I loved that. I turned around to look over the city from the roof. The stars glistened in the night sky and David wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I could see people walking along the sidewalk and saw movement in other apartments throughout the city. All these people going about their nights, and I was up on the roof absolutely infatuated with the man who held me. I turned around and looked at him. David placed his hands on wall behind me, which was about five feet tall, boxing me in. I leaned in and kissed him, before dropping to my knees.

I pulled down David's shorts and inhaled his scent. His thick cock hung down and I licked my lips. Without even using my hands, I took the head of his cock in my mouth and just held it there for a moment before swirling my tongue around it. It didn't take long for David's cock to stiffen, and I wanted to take him whole again. I grabbed the base of his cock with my left hand and quickened my pace, sucking down an extra inch or so at a time. I took my mouth off his cock and began jerking him off, leaning in and under to suck on his balls, which hung low from his thick cock.

I could feel David's knee buckling and knew he was bracing himself on the wall. Knowing I was doing such a good job made me put his cock back in my mouth and to quicken my pace, gagging as the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. Doing all this while cars drove by and I could hear people shouting at each other on the street below had my own cock hard and protruding from the side of my thong.

Suddenly David pulled out, picked me up, turned me around and put me against the wall. In a fit of passion he literally ripped the thong off me, the thin band ripped apart. He scrunched up the thong and shoved it in my mouth. He groaned as he put his cock in my ass. He slowly fucked upwards, out bodies pressed against each other, with my chest pinned onto the wall with my head above it, exposed, both our faces looking out at the city. He began thrusting up faster, and harder, leading me to spit the thong out and over the edge of the wall, watching as it floated down to the sidewalk below.

David couldn't get into a position he was comfortable so he pulled me away from the wall. We made out as he backed us towards the spacious lounge chair he had been sitting on when I first arrived. He lay down on the wide and long chair as I climbed on top of him and guided his hard cock back into my ass. I put my hands behind my head and grinded down onto his cock as David rubbed his hands down my chest. I began slowly sliding myself up and down his cock, before getting my pace up, bouncing up and down as David grunted and thrusted upward from beneath me.

Our fucking was interrupted by the sound of David's phone ringing. I stopped bouncing and sat on his cock in silence as David picked up the phone.

"Paul? Listen I can't really talk..no I'm fine, I'm just in the middle of something."

I stopped myself from giggling by covering my mouth.

For fun I began grinding on his cock. David bit his lip, trying not to moan.

He then sat upright, an annoyed look on his face

"No offense Paul, but fuck that, we fought all the....no it's not ALL your fault...and....ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME TALK?!?..."

I caught his eye and motioned for him to hand me the phone. David smiled quizzically, handed it over, and lay back down on the lounger.

"Paul, it's Reid....Reid from across the hall....actually it is my business Paul, because David is balls deep in my ass right now and we'd like to get on with fucking each others brains out and you're interrupting. Okay, well, I can't actually go fuck myself because David is fucking me at the moment, but thanks anyways."

I ended the call and put in back down on the table beside the lounge chair.

"I'm going to catch a lot of shit for that, kid."

I smiled and raised my eyebrows.

"Do you care?" I teased.

He pulled me in and kissed me passionately.

"Not one fucking bit".

We made out, ignoring the dinging phone and the rapid-fire texts Paul was sending. Our tongues were intertwining until he used his strength to flip me over on my side. He re-adjusted his cock, and inserted himself into my ass and slowly, but rhythmically began fucking my ass again. He picked up the pace, fucking me so hard the lounge chair began to shift and squeak underneath us.

"FUUUUUUUCK YES" I shouted out, loud enough to be heard by anyone nearby.

My moans only got David to thrust even harder and faster into my ass. David began getting a bit rougher, harkening back to our fuck session from the day before. He grabbed my throat and began squeezing, not enough to choke me out, but enough for me to find erotic bliss as his cock continued to ravage my ass. I was addicted to this cock and loved when I felt like I was being used like a piece of meat.

"You love this, don't you" he growled. "You love this cock".

"I love it so much. It's so fucking big and I love when it's hammering my tight ass".

"You ready for some cum? Where do you want it?"

"Cum on my face. Paint my fucking face with your cum!"

David pushed me off his cock, and off the lounge chair and onto the rooftop. I scrambled up to my knees, knelt under his cock and let David pump a huge load of cum onto my face and into my mouth. I caught my breath and sucked the remaining cum from his still hard cock, and leaned my head into his stomach, my face staring in the same direction as his cock. Cum dripped down my face. I grabbed the phone from the table, took a selfie, and sent it to Paul with "your loss, xoxoxo" as the caption.

David saw the text and guffawed. He walked back over to the wall where the wine still sat, grabbed both glasses and walked back towards the chair where I was now lying down. I just stared and took him in. His body was perfect. Toned, and the stubble along his pecs was salt and pepper. And good lord that cock. Just seeing it swing between his legs as he approached made my stomach flutter.

He sat down and handed me my glass and kissed me.

We lay there, nude, in each others arms. He held me tight and I knew I was hooked. Whether it was passionate love making or getting used, I knew I needed him and his cock and would do anything for him.

Anything.

RJ2002
RJ2002
13 Followers