Neighbours Ch. 02

Story Info
Crissy sinks deeper.
2.5k words
4.57
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife asked about the flowers when she got home, and I fought off a stammer and a blush as I told her about the neighbour's visit. I'd destroyed the note by now, so I just said that he seemed nice, that he said he was married and that he and his wife lived next door.

"Oh that's so nice," she said. She took it as a good sign that we'd chosen well with this house and street.

We had moved here following her latest job opportunity, so it was the whole city that was new to us, and we'd relied on online research and a trusted realtor to help us out in finding a place to settle. She was going to be making a lot more money than she had before, so we had found ourselves looking for a whole new class of homes. I had been working freelance for years, so not only was any location good for me, but now we'd had the budget for a place with a proper home office.

"Yes, and they said they'd have us over for dinner or something, once we got settled."

"That's great. I'm already looking forward to it!"

We settled into a nice and productive evening, and I tried to push my thoughts of my new neighbour to the back of my mind. I'd gotten a lot done, after my online adventures in the morning, and the house was feeling more like home with every hour.

In bed that night, I found myself wondering more about him. What was his story? Was he someone to worry about, to fear, setting out to ruin me? Without any concrete reason, I didn't quite think so, but I could only wait and find out.

I wondered about the wife he'd mentioned. Would she know about all this, and about me? Was he keeping secrets like I was? I drifted into sleep with more questions than answers.

The next morning, I got up with Cheryl, thinking about establishing a new, workday routine, and fixed her a light breakfast as she got dressed and ready for work. For a moment, I had a flash of fear, wondering if she'd notice that a pair of her panties were missing -- knowing that they were still drying after I'd washed them after cumming into them.

The thought was in my mind only, it seems, as she didn't say a word when she came downstairs, looking professional and sexy. In no time at all, I was again sending her off with a kiss and a smile, while I started to plan out my own day. I planned to spend about half the day on the house, and the rest getting back to my own work.

My plans went out the window quickly however, as it seemed as soon as her car pulled away and I headed back into the house to start, there was a knock at the door.

I answered and found him standing there once again, smiling.

"Dressed a little more conservatively today?" he teased. "Or have I just come by too early?"

"No.. I mean... I wasn't planning on any of that today."

"I think you should invite me in, and then we can discuss how a lot of your plans might be changing."

I swallowed deep and invited him into the living room.

He took a seat and seemed to make himself at home. I sat across from him on the sofa.

"First of all, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Liam. I really am glad to meet you, and very happy that fate has brought you to me. I couldn't quite believe my good fortune, having the universe deliver you to me like this. As you may have guessed, I am a Dominant, and I also happen to be bisexual. There is really not much I enjoy more than taking command of nervous, submissive little sissies like yourself."

He paused, looking around, as though giving me time to take in his words.

"I want to make something clear. I'm going to take good care of you. It isn't in my best interest to ruin your life or to break up your marriage. It is much more fun and useful to me to have you right here, next door, at my beck and call. The work you need to do to keep your sexy, naughty little secret is only going to make you a better submissive for me, isn't it?"

My mouth felt parched when I went to speak, so I just nodded.

"Good girl. I think it is about time that we got to know each other better, but first I think you should be properly dressed. Why don't you rush upstairs, get out of these boring boy clothes and get into a nice pair of stockings, along with pretty panties and a nice bra. You looked so slutty yesterday, and I'd like to see that close up and in person."

I hesitated, looking at him with pleading in my eyes.

"Can't we just... I don't know... talk this over?"

He looked at me sternly.

"Don't mistake my kindness. I do not want to ruin your life or cause problems between you and your wife, but that does not mean that I will not do what I have to, to ensure your proper obedience. So don't keep me waiting too long."

His voice and expression was clear and firm, and I rushed upstairs to comply, heart pounding.

As I stripped down and selected the items to wear, I couldn't quite believe this was really happening.

On one hand, there was a man downstairs who was essentially a stranger to me who had stumbled upon my deepest, most humiliating and closely guarded secrets, and he was using them to threaten and control me. I couldn't avoid or hide from him, or simply disappear into the online aether, as he lived right next door to me. The situation put my whole life at risk.

On the other hand, I had searched for years to find someone who would understand these submissive, sissy kinks and desires of mine. Dreaming of that someone firm and dominant, controlling and demanding, who would push me past my fears and limits, to make me his property and plaything. Could it really be that such a man just happened to be waiting for me downstairs at that moment? My body seemed to believe so, as I had to stretch the panties over a raging erection.

When I was dressed as he had instructed, I made my way back downstairs. He was standing in the living room, looking around and some of the items we'd unpacked so far, including our wedding photo which we'd propped up on the mantle over the fireplace.

"Good girl, very good girl," he said, smiling.

I felt my face warm and redden.

"Give me a slow spin... Let me have a good look at you."

I stood there, in my own living room, and I turned about slowly, feeling the strangeness of my stocking-clad toes in the softness of the rug. His eyes felt heavy on me.

"Not bad. Not bad at all. Some areas to work on, but we will get to all that in time."

He sat back down, and I moved to return to the sofa as well.

"No, no, no," he chided me. "Some ground rules. When we are alone, you will obey as a proper sissy slut should, and that means no pets on the furniture. You will kneel on the floor near my feet."

"Uhm... yes, okay."

"That leads me to another thing. When we are alone, you will refer to me as Master."

"Yes, Master," I replied, and I slid down to my knees.

It was really happening.

Over the next hour or so, he quizzed and interviewed me thoroughly. I shared the full history of my relationship with Cheryl, as well as with a couple other notable past girlfriends. I laid out the timeline of my personal, secret explorations into porn and kink and sissification. It was clear he'd followed up with the screen name I'd given him, as he knew a lot about the kinds of forums I'd been visiting, and the kinds of images and links I'd liked and re-shared and commented upon.

It was a strange experience. I was kneeling on my floor, barely dressed at all, and baring my soul and secrets before this man, and it was at once terrifying and comforting. He accepted my depravity with understanding, even pleasure.

I was describing my physical experiences when he stopped me.

"So, if I understand correctly, you have made perhaps hundreds of men cum online, but you've never actually done so in person?"

"No Master. I haven't."

"And you've let a professional dominatrix dress you up, tie you down and peg you, but you've never had a real man fuck you?"

If it was still possible, my face felt like it was getting redder still.

"No Master, I haven't."

"Well then, let's just say you haven't yet."

I stammered.

"Y.. y.. Yes Master."

He looked me in the eyes.

"I want you to understand this. Take it in. You are going to make me cum. I am going to fuck you. These are things that are going to happen. You've already cheated on your wife in many ways, physical and emotional, but you're going to cheat on her again, and with men. You will take this further step as well. Cock in your mouth and your ass. Do you understand that?"

Did I? Was I accepting all this already? I had dreamed it so many times, and I'd acted it out in countless online scenes while stroking myself to edge after edge.

"Yes, Master. I understand."

I didn't have any choice, I told myself.

"How often do you fuck your wife, sissy?"

"About once a week, maybe a bit more, Master."

"From the look of these photos, she's quite a beautiful woman. Why aren't you fucking her more?"

"I... I don't know, Master. We're just busy, or tired, or..."

"Or perhaps you spend all your time jerking off to sissy porn? Fantasising about being made into a submissive, slutty fucktoy instead of the wife you have at home?"

"Perhaps, Master."

I was feeling a bit of shame now. He was smiling, enjoying his power over me and the truths he seemed able to pull from me without resistance.

"A beautiful, lively woman like that... You might find that you're just not satisfying her needs, sissy. Show me your cock, slut."

I was frozen for a split second, but then my body started to obey before my mind quite caught up. I spread my thighs and tugged down the front of my panties. I raised up on my knees, and showed this man my cock.

"Well, it isn't too bad, but I'm sure she would appreciate something more. She might also prefer a cock that doesn't get hard over the idea of dressing up in lingerie and serving men instead of fucking her."

"Yes, Master."

"I want you to do something for me now."

He stood, and moved over the mantle, and took down the wedding photo he'd been looking at earlier. He set it up on one side of the sofa, and then he himself sat on the other end, with his thighs spread wide.

"You're going to jerk off for me. You're going to do it while looking at my crotch, and not this lovely photo of your wife, looking so happy and beautiful on her wedding day. You're going to stroke and jerk and pump that little sissy clitty of yours until you cum into the palm of your hand. Do you understand?"

I gulped.

"Yes, Master. I understand."

"Good little sissy. Start now, and don't stop until you cum. Remember to only look at me, and not Cheryl. You don't want to disappoint me."

I began immediately. I stroked and tugged and pulled on my cock, feeling myself harden and throb. No matter how intently I looked right at him, and his crotch and the bulge in his jeans, I couldn't avoid the presence of Cheryl in my peripheral vision. It felt almost like she was watching me... watching me serve this man instead of her.

The way that my mind had been racing, it didn't take long at all before I was on the edge and then over, spurting warm cream cum into my cupped left hand.

I looked up at him to find that he was smiling wide, and that he was holding his phone up, recording or photographing me as I came, kneeling there in stockings and lingerie.

"Lick it up and swallow it all, sissy. Every drop," he commanded.

I looked down as I lifted my hand up to my face. What was happening to me?

I extended my tongue and started to lick. The cum was warm, salty, and with a gooey, slippery feeling. I'd tasted it before, but it was not a taste or texture that I ever seemed to quite get used to. He recorded everything, until I licked and sucked every finger clean. It was exhilarating and humiliating all at once.

'What a good and eager little cumslut you are. Thank me, sissy."

"Thank you, Master. Thank you for letting me orgasm, and for letting me swallow my own cum."

I felt his smile, beside the lens of his camera staring at me.

"I've got some things to do, sissy, so I've got to be going. You are going to stay dressed like this, with nothing else over it, for at least another two hours. You will text me a photo of yourself every 20 minutes, to confirm your obedience. After that you may get dressed and pretend to be a man again."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"I will tell you that I've also decided some things today, after our talk, and during your wonderful performance. Would you like to know what those things are?"

Did I?

"Yes, Master. Please."

"Alright. You are no longer permitted to cum without my permission. You may fuck your wife, for now, but you will not do so more than once a week. I will tell you, that frequency will be going down, so enjoy it while you can."

There was a hum starting in my mind as he spoke.

"You're going to be obeying me completely and totally from now on, of course. You will be changing into panties and stockings every day, as soon as your wife leaves for work. Even when you're wearing your normal clothes over them, you will have them on underneath, until just before she comes home. You will be getting your own lingerie as well, as you can't just be squeezing yourself into her things. You'd better start hiding some money away, as good lingerie isn't cheap."

"Yes, Master."

"Good slut. I'll see you again tomorrow, and we'll start talking about toys."

The word "toys" echoed in my mind as he rose and up walked to the door. I watched him from the floor.

He opened the door, took one step out, and then paused.

"Oh, and one more thing. I'm going to fuck your wife."

The door closed and he was gone.