First Time MMF and Anal

Story Info
Forced Femdom by loving wife with humiliation.
1.3k words
3.98
46.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful wife sits on the bed shoving my face in her pussy and making me eat her hot wet cunt cumming several times on my face.

She ties my hands spread on the bed so I can't go anywhere, gags me and she leaves the room for a moment.

As she returns I hear whispering. Once in my line or sight, I can see she has another man with her. I hear her tell him she wants his cock in her and that I am to watch all of it.

She starts sucking his 4" cock and it grows to 7" hard and a nice curve. He tells her to get on her hands and knees and with her cunt facing me. He teases by sliding his cock up and down her slit making her beg for his cock.

In one motion he slips it all the way in and she screams out of pleasure. He fucks her in front of me for 30 minutes giving her orgasm after orgasm.

I am so horny that I am whimpering. He looks at me and asks me if I want to fuck her and I shake my head yes.

He laughs at me and says that she is going to be sore after they are done but he brought someone along with him to help out.

As he says that I feel someone lifting my hips and spreading my feet while lightly stroking my cock hanging under me. He stops fucking my beautiful wife again and said to me, are you sure you want to cum? And I vigorously shake my head yes basically begging.

He returns to fucking her, the stroking on my cock stops and I feel a condom slip onto my cock.

Next I feel a coolness in the crack of my ass and it surprises me. The coolness is then turned into a warmth as I realize there is a cock rubbing my virgin asshole and what is about to happen. I scream into the ball gag and my wife looks back and laughs as I feel the large cock splitting my asshole for the first time.

The guy fucking my wife cums gallons into her cunt and pulls out turning to me and removes the gag shoving his cock down my throat telling me to clean their juices off it. I do my best while being choked with his large cock down my throat.

He then tells her to get in front of me and forces me to eat her cream pie. My cock is dripping into the condom but I haven't had an orgasm yet.

The harder the cock in my ass pounds the more it hurts and feels good. I'm close to cumming on his cock when he cums and pulls out. I whimper into her cunt and another starts fucking me. This one bigger........

I hear the first guy that fucked my ass leave and I pull my head back from her cunt to try and see who is behind me now but all I see is the first guy that fucked her standing near by and my face is shoved back into her pussy and then a blindfold gets tied over my eyes.

The bigger cock that is inside me now feels like it is going to split me in two but is hitting spots inside that I never felt before.

I feel my wife pulled away from my face and the gag put back in my mouth. Hearing her say, I want some more of that cock. Followed by grunts of what sounds like him fucking her again and her orgasms ringing through my ears.

The guy in my ass slows down and I feel the cock start to pulsate. He shoves it in to the base feeling his balls slap mine and his cock starts filling my bowels with his cum.

The condom on my cock still collecting the cum leaking from my cock. One touch of my cock and my orgasm would overfill the condom.

He pulls out of my ass, grabs something near by, inserts it into my ass and tied it so it wouldn't come out. He tells my wife to look at that and when she looks she just laughs.

They all get off the bed and move to the bathroom and I hear the shower on. I hear gagging noises from the shower and guy number two tells her she is being a such good girl and that her throat takes his cock so well. He tells her to stop and they get out of the shower to towel off.

They walk back into the bedroom and are about to get on the bed when she stops and says hang on, I want to try something. She unties the object in my ass and removes what feels like a baseball bat.

She asks me if I'm ready to cum yet and again I shake my head yes vigorously and whimper. She laughs and I feel her whole hand being shoved into my now gaping asshole. She says then cum bitch.

My orgasm so close I can feel it on edge and my balls hurting from being so full, she fist fucks me over and over. She laughs and mocks that I haven't cum yet and pulls her hand out to replace it with the object again. I whimper and moan as I feel them get on the bed in front of me.

I hear them agree to spit roast her at her request. My cock never any softer but somehow feels like it gets harder again. When they take the blind fold off, right in front of me she has the second bigger cock in her cunt now and the first one is kneeling in front of her and she rocks back and forth between them moaning and sucking.

Throughout the night I'm several times made to clean her cunt out and their cocks off of their mixed juices. She tells them that she has had enough and that it's time for them to leave, they grab their things and on the way out smack me on the ass 5 times each.

My wife locks the door behind them as they leave and returns to me. She looks at all the liquid in the condom, removes it from my cock, pulls my gag off and forces the end into my mouth, draining my leaked cum from the condom into my mouth.

I feel her go behind me and get excited that she is going to make me have the orgasm that's been on the brink all evening. She leaves the room again and returns, not seeing what she has in her hand. She removed the object from my ass and sets it on the bed next to me. It was a flower vase about 3.5" across!

Then I find out what she left the room for as I feel the cold bag of peas land on my cock and balls shrinking them down to less than normal size. She asks if I'm going to be good or if I need a cage put on my cock. I said I will be good but inside I have all intentions of touching my cock the first chance that I get alone.

She unties me and we head to the shower where I clean her off one last time and we both bathe. She makes me use cold water so my cock doesn't get hard again. We dry off and climb into bed together, my still cold cock snuggling up against her warm body trying to get warm and hard again.

She chuckles and just as we are about to drift off to sleep she says they are coming over next weekend again, maybe you can try and cum then again.

Sleep washes over both of us........... to be continued.