Neighbour's Daughter Asks for Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not corrupting an innocent, vulnerable, young girl. You're helping out a sexually advanced, yet unfulfilled, young woman. I'm not after any emotional entanglement. I just want a fuck buddy. Or, to be more precise a lick buddy," she concluded, with another throaty chuckle.

"Jeez, you should be doing law, not history of art, at University," I suggested. "You're making a very strong case for the prosecution."

"Let me strengthen that case still further," she proclaimed, as she leaned forward and began alternatively blowing into and nibbling my ear. Whilst, at the same time, grinding her pussy against my cock.

"Breathing into my ears she expanded on what she wanted me to do to her. And what she would do for me.

"You don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with," she whispered. "Just give my juicy, wet, desperate, pussy some attention with that tongue of yours. I'm sure with your skills and experience you can bring my tight, teenage, pussy to orgasm. And, if you want to, you can then fuck this pussy of mine. Or, I'll give you a blowjob and swallow your hot, sticky, jizz."

I'm afraid to say that the combination of this explicit commentary, coupled with the pussy in my groin and the tits in my face, made me concede defeat.

"OK, I agree," I finally relented. "I really hope I don't regret this. But I suspect I'd regret it even more if I didn't go through this."

"Yahhyyy," Hannah cheered. "You've seen sense." Before pulling me too her and burying her tongue in my throat in an extremely passionate kiss.

"Right," I said, as we finally broke for air. "These are my terms and conditions. The most important one being that this is a "one time" only occurrence. I'm taking a huge risk by doing this at all. So I most certainly am not going to make a habit of this. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," Hannah replied, with a mock salute.

"Right, I'm glad you agree," I assured her, as I continued. "But you should also know there is absolutely no guarantee I can give you an orgasm. I'm not some sex god. And, whilst I think I know my way around a pussy, I don't know yours. So it will take some time for me to work out what turns you on."

"Don't worry," Hannah assured me, with a dirty smile "I'll let you know, verbally and physically, what's working. And I love the idea of you taking some time."

"Good to know," I grinned. "And on that note, I'm not going to dive straight down and start licking your pussy. Your chances of orgasm are higher if we have a lot of foreplay first. So lots of kissing, as we've just done. And playing with your tits, fingering etc. But done, I hope, with some finesse. Not "finger banging" as you said earlier."

"Ooh, yes please," she squealed, "Ilove the sound of all that. Let's start with giving these tits some attention." So saying she whipped her top off and I took in, for the first time properly, the splendour of her quite magnificent breasts.

It had been some time, decades probably, since I'd be up close and personal with the tits of a 19 year old. I'd almost forgotten how perfect tits of that vintage can be. And Hannah's were as close to perfection as you could possibly imagine.

Large, probably a D cup, but with almost no droop to them at all. Rounded and almost symmetrical. With small (in diameter), but really prominent pink, nipples. Before I got to work on them I just cast my eyes over them, drinking in their glory and storing them away in my "wank bank."

"Do you like them?" Hannah asked, grasping them herself and tweaking her nipples gently. "I think they're probably my best feature."

"Oh God, yes," I grunted in agreement. "I was just thinking that they are practically perfect." As I dipped my head and finally took a nipple into my mouth.

"Ooooh shit, yes," she purred in excitement.

At this stage she was still sitting on my lap, on the sofa, grinding her pussy against my dick as I worked on her tits. Pausing from my efforts, I pushed her gently off me.

"Let's go upstairs," I suggested, "we'll enjoy it more if we're more comfortable."

Leaping off me, she took me by hand and led me up to her bedroom. Her wonderful tits bobbling in front of her, as I followed her equally magnificent arse, clad in the tightest of satin pants.

As we moved into her room she flung some of her clothing off her bed as I pulled her in for another clinch.

Taking her head in my hands I started slowly kissing her, chewing gently on her bottom lip whilst running my hands through her hair. Before softly inserting my tongue into her mouth, as hers snaked out to meet it.

"Oh, fucking hell," she gasped, as we broke, briefly, from the kiss, "if that's how you kiss I really can't wait now for you to get your lips and tongue on my pussy."

Re-starting our kissing, she was grinding her pussy against my hard cock. An act that I accentuated by grasping her arse and pulling her tighter against me. Reaching under the waistband of her shorts I stroked her bare cheeks. Discovering, as I reached down, that she was not only braless, but had gone commando.

Pulling away from our kiss, she grinned up at me, "I wanted to make it as easy as possible for you," she explained, with a sleazy grin. "Plus, it turned me on to know I was having dinner with you with no bra or knickers on."

As we continued to stand by her bed, I started gently nibbling an earlobe and then nuzzling on her neck. Not every woman enjoys this. But, as she'd been doing something similar to me just a little earlier I suspected that Hannah might be one that did. I was right.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, "that's gorgeous. I love my neck kissed like that."

Realising that I'd found one of her erogenous zones I gently spun her round and stood behind her. She was in front of her full length mirror and, as I looked up, I could see the magnificent sight of her (almost) nude figure.

Lifting her hair I began to gently nibble the nape of her neck. As, at the same time, I reached round and resumed manipulating her breast and nipples.

"Ohhh, Christ, yes," she gasped, almost buckling at the knees.

Looking to increase her pleasure further I moved my hand down from her chest and wormed it into the satin shorts, inching it down towards her pussy.

I started to pull the shorts down so that I had unfettered access. With Hannah helping as she shucked them off. Her pussy, unlike Angela's, was completely clean shaven. God, she looked absolutely incredible.

Still occasionally checking the insanely horny scene in the mirror in front of us I tweaked a nipple with one hand, as I moved the other down further and finally reached between her legs.

As soon as I touched her pussy, even just slightly grazing her outer lips, she jerked against me.

"Jeez, I'm so fucking sensitive," she informed me, in a throaty grunt.

Testing that assertion I slowly inserted a single digit into her sopping wet pussy. Causing her, once again, to groan in pleasure.

For a minute or so I, very slowly, fingered her from behind, whilst continuing to nuzzle the nape of her neck.

As horny as this was, it was also a little uncomfortable. So, moving Hannah onto her bed, I quickly shed my own clothing.

Laying on her back, idly playing with herself, she looked up at me in appreciation.

"Wow, you really are in good shape," she commented. "And that's a mighty fine prick. Let me have a quick taste, before you go down on me."

Bolstered by the praise from such a gorgeous young woman, decades my junior, my already hard prick reared and twitched in front of me.

Shuffling towards the edge of the bed Hannah craned her neck upwards and took my cock into her mouth, taking it as deep as she was able to.

For someone of her apparent inexperience it was a damned good blow-job. She sloppily and enthusiastically took in most of my dick, with lots of spit and suction. Plus, she reached under and gently manipulated my balls.

After a few minutes of this I was becoming conscious that, if she continued, I might come. Not least at the excitement of a pretty rare treat (Angela very seldom went down on me), delivered by an absolutely stunning young woman.

"That was wonderful," I assured her, "and more of that later please. But I really want to make this as much about your pleasure as I can. At least at first."

Pushing her gently back down, I lay on the bed beside her and pulled her in for another deep, passionate kiss. Which I combined with gently frigging her pussy. God, it felt tight on my finger. I couldn't imagine how it might feel around my cock.

Maintaining a finger in her pussy I then, for the first time, applied some pressure, with my thumb, to her clitoris. Causing her to arch her back and moan in appreciation.

"Oh shit, yesss...," she purred, "that's gorgeous, I'm so, so, turned, on. Please, please, lick my pussy now," she begged of me.

Slowly making my way down her body I showered her chest and abdomen with kisses, whilst still applying gentle stimulus to her clit.

She was grasping my head and trying to encourage me to move lower. "Jack, I really need you to lick me," she pleaded.

Finally, taking pity on her, I dove between her legs.

Clearly, all women are different and respond in different ways. But more than three decades of pussy licking had taught me a few lessons. Starting slowly and gently usually worked best. And avoiding too much direct, or overly firm, stimulus to the clitoris. At least at first. But most, of all, just be directed by whatever works for the pussy in front of you.

So, those were the tactics I employed. And I most certainly avoided diving in and "lapping away", as I recalled Hannah had criticised her previous boyfriends for doing.

I began by kissing and very gently nibbling her inner thigh. Before moving up to lightly graze my lips along her pussy lips.

"Oh shit, that's so good," she whispered, huskily.

That whisper became a throaty grunt as she felt the first touch of my tongue on her prominent clit.

"Oh fucking hell, yessss, that's gorgeous," she cried out.

Initially, as excited as she clearly was, I still maintained slow, gentle pressure, with the flat of my tongue. Largely on her clit, but interspersed with light kisses on her pussy lips.

I then re-inserted a finger into her pussy and combined finger fucking, with licking her.

She grasped my head and pulled it into her. I could feel her pussy walls contracting around my finger and she was starting to grind herself against my tongue. I had a pretty good sense that Hannah was, as she'd hoped, getting close to coming.

With some women, I'd ease back as I felt their orgasm approaching. Not just to deliberately tease, but to increase the intensity of the orgasm when it came.

But, on this occasion, as Hannah was so desperate to experience orgasm from another person, for the first time, I thought it wise to do nothing to slow the progress towards it.

So I kept doing what I was doing. Just sightly increasing the pace and pressure.

At first, I'd genuinely not been sure I would be able to bring Hannah to orgasm. Now I was. Her breathing was coming in short gasps, she was muttering a stream of almost incoherent obscenities. And her athletic legs were wrapped tightly around my head as she pulled me towards her heaving pussy.

Holding her firmly myself, as she started to thrash on the bed, I maintained constant pace and pressure on her clit, whilst reaching up to tweak a nipple.

Moments later, her orgasm ripped through her. Bucking against me, she cried out,

"Yes, yes, yes, yesssssssSSSSSSS...!!"

I slowed my licking to a crawl as even the gentlest of touches was causing her to twitch.

"Stop," she begged. "It's just too much..."

She lay on her back, gasping for breath, still quivering (which made her tits look even more appealing) with apparent after shocks. I moved up and took her in my arms. She was almost sobbing as I held her tightly.

"Oh my God Jack, that was wonderful...I knew I'd be able to have an orgasm with a man, if he knew what he was doing."

Eventually she recovered and crawled on top of me. Showering me with kisses, as she ground her body against my still semi-erect prick.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she kept repeating, between sloppy kisses.

"Now, how about I give you some relief," she finally suggested. "Fuck, or blow job?" she asked, with a naughty grin.

Ordinarily I would have said blow job. Like most men, I love being gobbled. And, as I said, it was only ever a very occasional treat from Angela. However, having experienced the tightness of Hannah's pussy, albeit around my finger, I was desperate to see if fucking a 19 year old was as good as I remembered.

"Ihave to fuck you. Right now." I assured her.

"Maybe I can give you a blow job later?" Hannah suggested, with a glint in her eye.

"Actually, I've got another favour to ask," she continued. "Would you fuck me bareback?"

In an evening of shocks, this certainly wasn't the biggest. But neither was it what I was expecting to hear.

"I know you've had a vasectomy," she begun. "So I can't get pregnant. I've only ever had sex with a condom on, so I'm safe. And I'm guessing that you don't fuck around." she grinned.

The reality of course was that, to some extent I did. But with the escorts and bored businesswomen I'd been with, I'd always practiced safe sex. I knew that I should have insisted on a condom. But her reasoning did make sense. And the appeal of that tight pussy directly on my cock was just too much temptation.

Laying her on her back, I hovered over her, as she pulled me towards her eager pussy. I paused for a second to reflect, once again, on how stupid I was being. But, seeing the vision before me, I resolved that I'd be even more stupid (and regretful) if I backed out now.

I rubbed the tip of my prick against Hannah's clit, before sliding, in one go, all the way in to her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh shit, that is so good," she gasped. "It feels even better because I've just come."

"I've heard that from other women," I agreed. "Apparently your senses and nerve endings are heightened after an orgasm."

"Mmmm, it feels that way. Now, fuck me hard," she demanded. "I can take it."

Initially though, I ignored her bidding. I thought it unlikely that she'd come again. Particularly through intercourse. But I knew the chances were increased if I took it slowly and built up. Rather than just "pumping away", as I suspected her previous lovers had done.

So, I began fucking her deep and slow. Combining this with lots more passionate kissing and sucking her tits.

God, her pussy was tight. She was young, she was fit and, as inexperienced as she was, she was instinctively clenching her pussy muscles to grip me really hard.

She was right though, she did want me to fuck her hard. The deeper and faster I went, the more forcefully she fucked me back.

I was now hammering away at her, with the sweat pouring off us on a hot summer's evening. Her breathing was becoming ragged and I sensed that, much to my surprise, another orgasm was approaching for her.

"Come on Jack, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she was urging me on.

It was becoming clear that I wasnot taking advantage of an innocent, virginal, young woman. In fact, she was one of the more sexually confident women I'd slept with. I've no idea if she was representative of her age group. But I was really grateful for the opportunity I was getting to experience it.

As horny as all of this was, I was determined to hold back from coming myself, to see if I could bring her to orgasm in this fashion. Plus, selfishly, I liked the idea of a continuation of the blow job.

One of the other benefits for Hannah, I guess, of fucking an old fart like me was an absence of a hair trigger. So I was able to pace myself, maintaining a steady rhythm. And avoiding the "vinegar strokes."

Hannah was now panting beneath me, arching her back and grasping my buttocks to pull me in deeper. For the second time her orgasm hit, this one, seemingly, even bigger than the first.

"Shit, shit, shit, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS..." she screamed, as she bucked and writhed beneath me.

As she came, the self-control, that I'd been priding myself on moments earlier, left me. I'd always been turned on by seeing/experiencing a woman's orgasm. And on this occasion, where I was fucking a goddess, more than 30 years my junior, it was just too much for me.

"Oh shit, I'm coming too. FUCKKKKKK..." I cried out, as I shot a torrent of spunk deep into her pussy.

Collapsing beside her I began to apologise. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to come inside you. I should have checked. I was just so, so, turned on.

"Christ, don't worry," she chuckled. "I'm seriously impressed you lasted as long as you did. And I'm happy to have my first creampie. Plus, after those orgasms you've just given me I can forgive you anything."

As we lay there, basking in the after-glow, Hannah's phone bleeped, with an unfamiliar tone.

"That's my Mum's text tone," she explained. "She's probably just checking I'm home safe."

Giving it a cursory check, she bolted upright. "Fucking hell," she reported. "My Grandma has insisted she's fine and that they should come home to see me. They'll be here about 11pm."

Leaping off the bed, I quickly pulled on my clothes, grabbed Hannah to hug her and tore back across the road to our house. As it happens, it was some time later (probably an hour or more) that I heard Ted and Kathy's car pull up. My heart had only just returned to normal. And I was berating mylsef for how foolish I'd been. Though also, of course, reflecting on my good fortune and how wonderful it had all been. I really was in turmoil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm bound to say that, over the next few days I was, as we say in the UK, "shitting bricks". Worried that somehow or other we'd be found out. That Angela, or Hannah's parents, would sense a difference and put two and two together. Though, logically, the idea that the two of us had slept together was so preposterous it wasn't something that anyone was likely to suspect.

In fact, I seemed to have got away with it. The evening after we'd fucked, I'd just set off to walk the dog after work, whilst Angela prepared dinner. Kathy was leaving her house, to do the same thing She gave me a huge hug. Which wasn't unusual as she was a tactile, affectionate, woman. But, I'm bound to say I now viewed her in a different light.

She wasn't copying Hannah's attire of shorts and vest. But she still looked really good. Wearing a (very tight) pair of capri pants and a sleeveless blouse. The buttons of which were straining to contain her impressive tits. Reminiscent of Hannah yesterday I was certain I saw an appreciative smile as she realised I'd been checking her out. (I really did need to work on being more discreet in my perving).

Kathy was always someone I'd found attractive. In fact, it was clear where Hannah got her looks from. But now, knowing how sexually precocious Hannah was, I was also wondering if she'd inherited that amorous streak from her Mother.

She was effusive in her gratitude. "Oh Jack, honey, thanks so much for picking Hannah up. She was really grateful and said it was also nice to spend some quality time with you."

At which point I inwardly blanched. But I'm not sure Kathy noticed it. Nor did it appear that Hannah had raised any suspicions, as she babbled on in her usual, breathless, fashion.

"Come on," she suggested, "let's walk the dogs together."

So, as we'd done several times before, we set off to into the woods near our estate. Kathy was always easy to talk to. And, as well as being attractive, more than a little flirtatious. And also very tactile.

If I'm honest, I'd always wondered how "up for it" she was. In the impossibly sexist way that many of us men think about attractive women. But now that I knew she was, at least in part, sexually unfulfilled, my mind was working overtime. Reading much more than I had previously into the light touches, hair flicks and slightly prolonged eye contact that we were engaging in.