Neighbour's Daughter Asks for Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy meanwhile, though not in quite such good shape, had on a really figure hugging dress, showing a lot of her ample cleavage. My eyes, as well as many others of the largely middle aged and elderly men at the function (such is the demographic of golf clubs) were inevitably drawn to it.

Hannah was working as a waitress and behind the bar that evening. She was clad in the classic, simple, "waitressing" garb of a white blouse and black skirt. With her hair scraped back into a ponytail and very little make-up on. But, to my mind (and it seemed of many others who I clocked eyeing her up whilst she served food and poured drinks) she was, almost certainly, the most attractive woman there.

We had an excellent dinner. During which the wine flowed freely. Followed by a couple of short speeches and presentations before a (rather good) band took the stage. Loosened up by the alcohol the dance floor in the function room, small as it was, was soon packed.

Kathy was quick to drag me onto the dance floor and took delight, it appeared, in gyrating as close to me - perhaps a little closer - than usual decorum at these things allowed. Particularly when our respective spouses were present.

Thankfully, both Angela and Ted were used to this. And laughed it off. Knowing now what I did about Hannah I suppose I was increasingly intrigued to know if Hannah got her sexual energy from her Mother. I was also now aware of Kathy's apparent sexual frustration. So my interest in Kathy, as a sexual creature, was greater than it had ever been.

But, I was also painfully aware how complicated my life already was. So I was torn between leering at her tits as they tried to spill out of her dress. And maintaining an appropriate, healthy, distance.

After several energetic dances I'd sat back down at our table to take a breather, leaving Kathy, Ted and Angela on the dance floor. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Checking it, I saw there was a text, from Hannah, "meet me round the back of the clubhouse, by the changing rooms in 2 minutes xxxx"

Looking up, Hannah caught my eye. She was in the corner of the room, near the doorway. Smiling over at me she, almost imperceptibly, nodded her head to indicate that I should follow her out of the door.

Had I not had a few glasses of wine, I might have been more circumspect. However, with my blood raised by the horny dancing I'd enjoyed with Kathy - plus seeing how stunning Hannah looked - I smiled back. And mouthed "OK".

Raising from my seat I set off in the vague direction of the toilets. But, I then ducked out of one of the exits and made my way to the locker rooms, around the back of the clubhouse.

Hannah was waiting for me in the doorway of the ladies changing room. She'd already opened the door, using the key pad, and pulled me immediately inside.

It was dark and deserted in the locker room. Though there was just enough light seeping through the high windows, from the car park lighting, to make each other out. But, at this time of night, it seemed very unlikely (though not impossible) that we'd be disturbed

Whilst smelling a little fresher than the male changing rooms I'd been in over the years it still stunk of sweaty feet and grass cuttings. There were benches to change on and lockers for clubs and clothing. But it was certainly not a romantic setting.

"Oh my God," she whispered into my ear, as she held me tightly, "you look so dapper and sexy in your DJ. You really are a silver fox."

"Thank you so much," I responded, blushing a little, in the semi-darkness, at the compliment.

"When I saw you this evening I just had to engineer a way to get a little alone time with you," Hannah imparted. "Particularly when I saw my Mum all over you on the dancefloor, I was getting a little jealous," she chuckled. Before pulling me in for a deep, passionate kiss.

Over the last several weeks, I'd developed an erection almost immediately upon seeing Hannah. But here, initially, that was not the case. Largely due to my trepidation at being caught. But, as Hannah was nuzzling my neck and then passionately kissing me, I became rock hard.

Sensing this, Hannah reached down and started rubbing my dick through my trousers.

"We haven't got long," she whispered, "people will start to miss us. But Ireally need to feel you inside me."

"Oh my God, are you mad?" I spluttered, " we can't fuck here. It's too risky."

"Yes we can," Hannah insisted. As she kicked off her shoes, unzipped her skirt and slid it to the ground. "We can have a quickie on one of these benches. We won't even need to get fully undressed."

As I stood, stock still, amazed at her brazen suggestion, Hannah took matters into her own hands. Swiftly unzipping my trousers, she pulled them and my boxer trunks down in one go.

As my dick sprang free, she bent down and give it a few lusty sucks, before pushing me back to sit on one of the benches.

She straddled me, with her legs either side of mine and her groin hovering above me. Pulling her silky thong to one side, she squatted down and, in one movement, impaled herself on my dick.

Almost in unison, we both groaned with pleasure. Delighting as my cock and her pussy meshed together once more.

"Jeez," I reported, "apart from a few minutes of kissing, we've had no foreplay, But you're as wet as I can ever remember you being."

"I told you," she gasped, as she bounced up and down on my cock. "I've been horny all day. I've not seen you for over a week and you looked so sexy this evening. Now, shut up and fuck me."

So, grasping her arse cheeks for traction, I proceeded to do just that. Pushing up hard as she ground down against me.

Unbuttoning her blouse she unleashed her tits so I could suckle on them whilst I was doing this.

Hannah really was turned on. She was bucking away furiously and grinding her clitoris against my pubic bone. Her arousal and the illicit nature of our meeting (as if our relationship wasn't illicit enough already) meant that I was equally turned on. But, with a few glasses of wine inside of me there was no danger of me coming too quickly.

So I focused all my attention on giving her as much pleasure as I was able to. Fucking her back as vigorously as she was fucking me, grasping her buttocks and munching on her magnificent tits and nipples.

I didn't imagine that Hannah would be able to reach orgasm. In fact, I wasn't even sure I'd be able to! The position we were in was pretty uncomfortable. We couldn't make any noise for fear of discovery. And, most of all, the time pressure we were under. Which, in my experience, is a passion killer.

All of this said, I now knew Hannah well enough to recognise when orgasm was imminent. And, right now, it was. To be fair to her, fit as she was, she was doing most of the work. Bouncing away enthusiastically on my dick, as she used those toned pussy muscles of hers to grip me tightly. I was doing my best to thrust up against her and also reached forward, awkward as it was, to apply some direct stimulus to her clit.

Hannah's breathing was becoming more ragged and her strokes shortened as she was grinding hard against my pubic bone. I met her, stroke for stroke. And continued to apply pressure, when I could, to her clit.

No more than 5 minutes after we'd started fucking, her orgasm hit.

Biting her lip to suppress her customary vocal outpouring of passion, she was bucking above me. As I felt her pussy contracting tightly around my dick. With this action, in turn, triggering my orgasm. As I fired several jets of spunk into her.

Collapsing on to me, we lay still for a few moments. Before we realised the importance of returning to the function. Leaping off me, we began readjusting our clothing.

"Oh my God," Hannah laughed, as she buttoned her blouse up and pulled her skirt back over hips. "That's the first time I'd had an orgasm from fucking alone. See, I told you how desperate and turned on I was. Plus the risky nature of it made me even more horny."

Giving me a huge kiss and hug, she grinned up at me, "think of me standing at the bar shortly, as your spunk starts slowly seeping out of me."

"I just hope I don't go back to the table smelling of sex and dried spunk myself," I joked. "Come on though, we'd best get back before we're missed."

I went on ahead and Hannah followed a few minutes later, so we didn't arouse suspicion. In the excitement of the evening it didn't appear either of us had been missed. So, once again, despite taking a huge risk, we appeared to have got away with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was one of last times we got together before she went back to college. I'd grown genuinely fond of her. And, of course, I missed the extraordinary, ego-bolstering, sex we were having. But a large part of me was relieved.

I was always fearful that the more often we got together, the greater chance there was of discovery. Plus, I still felt guilty at betraying Angela, as well as Hannah's parents. Though, not so guilty of course, that I'd put a stop to our meetings! But, all told, I was glad that we now had a viable reason for interrupting our lovemaking.

A few weeks after she'd returned to University Hannah messaged me. She'd started dating a guy she'd been seeing in the previous year. And, this time around, she had been more emphatic in what she was expecting from him, sexually. In her words, "he was responding very well to my coaching and direction." With Hannah hugely grateful for my tutelage.

She went on to suggest that, given this, it was probably appropriate to call time on our relationship. As disappointed as I was - and as much as I'd miss the stellar sex - I was in firm agreement with her. I determined that any extra-curricular activities would once again be confined to escorts and anonymous, lonely, business women.