Neighbour's Daughter Asks for Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As were walking I was imagining: how she looked naked; how did her tits compare to Hannah's; was she a vocal and enthusiastic lover?

That said, having just shagged her daughter, I certainly had no plans to complicate my life still further by doing anything to suggest to Kathy that I was interested in her sexually. Though, clearly, she was mature enough to realise from my demeanour with her, over several years, that I was! But, on this occasion, I was at pains to keep the conversation light and completely lacking in any innuendo.

So, that first hurdle passed without incident or concern. Over the weekend we saw Kathy, Ted and Hannah a number of times and had a drink with them late on Saturday afternoon, in one of the Village pubs, as we walked the dogs.

When we met the three of them there I'm bound to say that my heart rate rocketed. For a number of reasons. Primarily the concern that, when they saw Hannah and I talking, someone would then realise we had a new bond that hadn't existed before. But also excitement at how stunning she was. And recollection of what we'd done together.

Don't underestimate how much of an ego boost it was for a middle aged man, reasonably fit and attractive as I still was, to have been seduced (as I was now realisng was the case) by such a goddess.

But, for all my fears, Hannah, belying her youth, was an absolute model of discretion. We all kissed and hugged in that middle class, British, way. And Angela, who hadn't seen Hannah for a few weeks, cooed over how good she looked with a tan (which I was in massive, but unsaid, agreement with). And Hannah showed her a few photos on her phone of the resort and beaches. Thankfully, not the one with her tits out!

But, not once, was their even a flicker of special recognition for me. I really was impressed by how well she handled it.

As we were having dinner together later that evening Angela remarked on Hannah.

"What an absolutely lovely girl she is. So pretty, but so warm and personable too. She seems like a really together young woman. I'd love it if she was a little older and her and Matt (our son) could have got together. I think a link between our two families would be perfect."

All I could do was grunt agreement. And hope that Angela did not sense my terror at the very thought of it. But, by the time Sunday evening came around, I really felt that, as reckless as I'd been, I'd "got away with it." As I drifted off to sleep that evening I reflected on my good fortune and determined that I would never, in future, make the same mistake again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early the next week, I was working from home. Angela was away again overnight, running some client training . Mid morning my phone pinged as a text came through.

It was from Hannah. "I though you might like a reminder of these?" Which was immediately followed by a picture of her, in close-up, topless on a beach in Ibiza. Seconds later, I received another close-up. This time of a (clearly wet and aroused) pussy. With an accompanying text that read, "I'm laying in bed playing with myself, imagining you licking my pussy. Can I come over?"

The first thing I did, albeit reluctantly, was delete the texts and the photos. I certainly didn't want any incriminating evidence on my phone.

I then text her back, "no, that's not a good idea. Remember we agreed one time only?"

I didn't get a reply but, five minutes later, out of my study window, I saw Hannah trotting across the road towards our house. She was clad, once again, in what appeared to be her summer "uniform" of cut-off shorts and a vest. I could see, from the way her tits were jiggling as she ran, that she was, once more, braless. She looked impossibly attractive and I could already feel my resolve weakening.

That said, as I went downstairs to let her in, I determined to be the responsible adult and nip this firmly in the bud.

As soon as I opened the door she hugged me tight, rubbing herself against me. But, having determined over the weekend to take, albeit belatedly, the moral high ground, I held her at arms length.

"Hannah, listen to me," I said sternly, "what we did last week was wonderful. But we agreed it was a one time only occurrence. I took a huge risk. If we were discovered it would do untold harm to my marriage, my relationship with my children and my reputation."

"I've been wracked with guilt. I was weak and I took advantage of you. But we can't have a repeat of that." I concluded, solemnly.

"Oh Jack, I do get all of that," she answered, with a serious look on her face. "I'm really fond of you, Angela and your children. I totally understand the damage that this would wreak if this came out. And that's the last thing I want to happen. My parents would be devastated too, that their precious, innocent, young girl had been violated. Even though I was the violater," she had the grace to concede with a grin.

"But," she argued, "think about this logically. Do you really think that if anyone finds out - and as I've just assured you, I don't want that to happen either - they'll care whether you fucked me once, twice, or several times?"

"You'll be in deep shit either way," she laughed. "So, now that the damage has been done, we may as well make the most of the limited opportunities we have."

"Jeez," I responded, "you really should be studying law. You make another very compelling case."

"I'm glad you agree," Hannah responded with a grin. As she walked over to me and started to nuzzle my neck and ear. As she now knew how much this turned me on.

"Anyway," she whispered huskily into my ear, " if it makes you feel better, we don't have to fuck this time. Though of course we can if you want to," she grinned. "I felt bad that I didn't give you much of a blow job last time. And I never got to taste your spunk."

"Bloody hell," I spluttered in laughter, "I though you said you weren't a slut."

"I'm not a slut," she quipped back. "But sometimes I act in a slutty fashion. Anyway, now that I'm here, have I made a strong enough case for the prosecution?" She combined these "closing remarks" with grasping my cock through my trousers. Which, somewhat predictably, was already erect.

"And on that slutty note, surely you don't want to send me back across the road to have a lonely wank whilst you carry on with your spreadsheets? In fact, if you refuse to lick my pussy - or have your cock sucked - I may just stay here and have a wank in front of you?" she suggested, with a mock pout.

The manipulation of my cock, coupled with her nibbling of my neck and ears, was getting me worked up. Add in the dirty talk and it made my decision an easy one. I'm ashamed to say that my resolve, strong as it had been, crumbled completely.

"Ok, ok, you win," I agreed, with pretend resignation. "Though you may have to keep yourself occupied for a little while. I'm due to speak to a supplier very shortly."

"Oooh, that sounds kinky," she suggested. "Let's go up to your office. You get on with your call, whilst I get on with some self-pleasure."

"But before we do that, come here," she demanded, as she pulled me in for another deep, passionate kiss."

Breaking from it, she looked me deep in the eyes.

"God, I loved you licking my pussy. But it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun if you weren't such a fantastic kisser. So let's make sure we do plenty of that too. Now, go and get your boring work call out of the way."

Following her as she raced up the stairs, I half thought she was joking about playing with herself, as I worked. By now, I should have known better. As I entered my office and sat at my desk, Hannah moved over to an old sofa in the corner of my study. Just before she sat down, she peeled off her vest and shrugged down her shorts.

She was wearing the skimpiest of lacy thongs. Which was something of a surprise, as I was starting to wonder if she ever wore any underwear!

In a display of professionalism that, looking back, I'm quite proud of, I fired up my laptop and dug out the file on the supplier who was due to call.

That professionalism was sorely tested over the next 20 minutes. I discussed delivery deadlines, and terms and conditions of an amended contract, with the supplier. Hannah, meanwhile, had a couple of fingers buried in her pussy, whilst she played with her tits with her other hand.

That professionalism was most keenly tested when, seemingly getting a little bored and/or extremely horny, Hannah dipped her finger in her pussy, scooped up some pussy juice and came over to feed some to me, via her finger.

Thankfully, this was a few years ago, before video calls, Zoom meetings etc, became the norm. So, I could be heard, but not seen. So, all I had to worry about was that the supplier couldn't hear the squelching of Hannah's pussy and her breathing (and mine), which was becoming heavier and more ragged.

As I finished the call, Hannah, impatiently, urged me to her.

"Come here and give this pussy some more attention," she demanded.

"Not so fast," I countered. "I'm finding it really arousing to watch you playing with yourself. I couldn't take it in fully whilst I was on the call. Let me watch you frig yourself for a moment before I dive in."

"Oooh, good idea," she agreed readily, "As you've just seen, I like an audience. But only if you get your cock out and start wanking too."

Swiftly stripping off my trousers and boxers I did just that. Slowly playing with my hard cock, as I rubbed pre-cum around the head of it.

"Fucking hell, that's so hot," Hannah assured me. "I've never seen a man wanking before."

As I was masturbating, so was she. God, it was horny to watch her. It really did seem like she enjoyed an audience. And, with a body like hers, who could blame her. She had absolutely no embarrassment at all about exposing herself, in the most intimate manner, to my lustful gaze.

And she also had no embarrassment about informing me, in pretty explicit detail, how she'd felt about our time together last week.

"Oh my God Jack, I've been so worked up today. Knowing that you were just over the road from me and everyone else was away at work, I started frigging my pussy, almost as soon as I woke up."

"You drove me wild last week. Not just with your pussy licking. But also with how you fucked me straight afterwards. I can't believe you made me come twice in quick succession."

"But I also loved how much you enjoyed kissing me. Right from the start that really got me worked up. And the way you took your time with everything and focused on my pleasure, above yours, was such a turn-on."

"Actually," she concluded with a laugh, "I think maybe you're right. I really am a slut. So come over here and finally lick this slutty pussy of mine."

By now, much as I was enjoying the show, I was keen to do just that. So, with Hannah still sitting, legs spread wide, on the sofa, I shuffled forward. Kneeling on the floor in front of her I began to pay her pussy the attention she'd begged for.

I took a lead from what she'd enjoyed last time. As well as what she'd just been informing me she liked. So, before addressing her pussy and clit directly, I showered kisses and even very, very, gentle bites/nibbles on the inside of her legs.

As I was doing this I inserted one finger into her pussy. She'd been playing with herself before coming over, and whilst I was on the phone. So, by now, she was absolutely dripping wet.

As I moved up and finally applied my mouth to her pussy she gasped in appreciation. "Oh fuck, yes, that is sooooo good."

As she'd made clear, she liked the fact that I took things slowly. So, I continued lightly kissing her pussy lips, whilst gently working a finger in her pussy.

It was apparent that, after all of her self-pleasure, she was already close to climaxing. But this time, knowing that I could bring her to orgasm relatively easily, I determined to tease her a little. In large part as I knew that edging like this would lead to a bigger, more explosive, orgasm when it came.

So I varied the pace and pressure of my pussy licking. But with only intermittent attention to her clit.

Hannah was writhing above me on the sofa. Grasping my head with both hands, she pulled me against her pussy. Gripping me tightly with her legs she urged me to take pity on her.

"Come on Jack, I'm absolutely desperate. Please make me come." she gasped.

Finally relenting, I applied more constant stimulus to her clit, whilst inserting two fingers into her pussy.

In a matter of moments, I could feel that her orgasm was fast approaching. Her legs wrapped tighter around me and she was pulling my hair as she ground her pussy against my tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSS..." she cried out. Shaking and quivering against me as a huge orgasm ripped through her.

As she slumped back on the sofa, with small tremors still running through her, Hannah eventually looked down at me with a grin. "If you are trying to dissuade me from any future hook-ups, then giving me massive orgasms like that is not the right way to go about it. You've made me want it even more."

"I'll have to dial it down in future," I suggested, laughing. "But talking of wanting it, I'm desperate for that blow job you promised."

"Fair point," she agreed, "let's swap places. You come and lay back here on the sofa."

Despite having not had any stimulus to my cock for the last 10-15 minutes I was still more than half hard. The act of cunnilingus, especially on such a beautiful, responsive, woman was so arousing for me that it helped me maintain my erection.

So, within moments of Hannah bobbing her head and taking my cock within her eager mouth I was at full hardness.

"Tell me what you like," she urged, pausing her fellatio for a second. "I want to try and give you the same pleasure you've given me."

"Oh my God, you already are," I assured her. "But lick my shaft, as well as the head of my cock. And I love my balls played with too."

Whilst, apparently, she'd not had much practice she had, seemingly, watched enough porn. What her technique lacked in expertise she made up for in enthusiasm. And, let's be honest, there really is no such thing as a bad blow job.

So there was a lot of saliva. Plus attention to both my shaft and the head of my cock. Then, following my suggestion, she took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked on that, as she wanked my hard cock. Like all good blow job, she barely used her hands. So I was deriving all of my pleasure from her mouth and tongue.

As much as she was able to, she maintained eye contact. Illustrating, quite clearly, the obvious delight she was taking in giving me this blowjob. Matched, of course, in the delight I was experiencing on being on the receiving end of it.

I held off for as long as I was able to. But, eventually, I could feel my own orgasm building. Hannah had said she was keen to swallow my spunk. But I still thought it fair to give her warning and the chance to back out.

"Oh shit, nearly there," I grunted.

Hannah said nothing, but looked me squarely in the eyes before bobbing her head back down and sucking just a little harder.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I gave in to the pleasure boiling up from my balls.

Holding her head lightly in my hands with my breathing coming in short, rasping gasps.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, FUCKKKKKKKKK..."

twitching and jerking as a massive orgasm hit me.

Throughout, Hannah kept her mouth glued to my cock. It seemed like I'd shot a huge load down her throat. Some she, rather theatrically, allowed to dribble back down the shaft of my cock. But most she swallowed. Once again, with a rather theatrical gulp.

"Mmm, some much needed protein," she pronounced, with a huge grin.

Pulling her up, we lay crumpled on the sofa, recovering, Hannah cuddled up to me, with an intimacy that was almost as appealing as the wild sex we'd been having.

Looking up at me shyly, she asked, "Jack, I hope you don't mind me acting like this crazed sexual predator? Or a dirty slut, as I've been suggesting?"

"Do I mind?" I wondered, incredulously, "No, I don't mind, it's fantastic to be on the receiving end of it."

"Good," Hannah agreed, with an exhalation of breath. "It's just that I'm a little worried it's too much. I've sometimes had thoughts like this before with other boys. But I've always been too shy to express them. Not least because I'm fearful what they may think of me. But also because I'm worried they'll go blabbing to their mates."

"But, with you," she continued with a grin, "I know you're desperate to keep everything we do a secret."

"You're right," I laughed, "discretion is most certainly assured with me."

Them, continuing a little more seriously, I added, "I guess this comes down to trust. For various reasons you can trust me. And I hope I can do the same with you. Trust, I'm afraid, can always be betrayed. But if you base that trust on evidence, rather than blind acceptance, then any betrayal is less likely."

"I'd also be worried about "paper trails," and hard evidence," I suggested. "If you behave in a certain way and no-one is around to see it, you can deny it. But if you send pictures or video clips, or post them online, then there's a permanent copy."

"But, most of all, just don't date dicks!" I concluded.

"Those," she said, with a thoughtful look, "are very wise words. I have dated my fair share of dicks. Though, to be fair, most have just been selfish and/or inexperienced. But you are right. There is a lot of encouragement, if not actual pressure, for us to create and post all sorts of stuff."

"Well you didn't get any encouragement from me to send over a picture of your tits and pussy this morning," I laughed. "As appealing and welcome as they were, I deleted them straight away."

"Once again, very wise words," she agreed, with a laugh. "I guess, almost unwittingly, I've got caught up in this culture myself."

"Do you know what," she continued, "it's really useful to get a "grown up" perspective on these things. Me and my Mum have a great relationship. But I really don't think I could discuss sexting and explicit social media posts with her. And I certainly couldn't talk to her about the frustrations of selfish lovers. Not least as it seems like my Dad is a bit like that himself."

"Eugh," she shuddered, "actually, I don't even want to think about that," as she cuddled up to me again.

That morning set the scene for our "hook-ups" over the rest of that summer. As Hannah had suggested, our opportunities to meet were limited. It relied on us both being at home, with no-one else around. With a combination of my work, holidays, visitors etc, that didn't happen all that often. Plus, Hannah now had some part time work herself, working behind the bar in the golf club (more of which just a little later).

So, over the next several weeks we met only another 4 or 5 times. Always in one of our houses. Fucking and sucking in an increasing variety of positions. But, invariably, beginning with me going down on Hannah. And always interspersed with huge amounts of passionate kissing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having any relationship was, of course, a stupid, risky, thing to do. But, as I said above, we were careful and discreet. Though with one notable exception. Just a week or so before Hannah was due to return to University there was a black tie dinner, one Friday night, in the golf club.

Hannah's Father, Ted, was a very keen golfer and was on the committee of the Club. So we went along partly in support of him. But also because it was usually a good night. We made up a table with Ted and Kathy, and a few other friends.

I'm bound to say the women, Angela very much included, looked mighty fine in their swish cocktail dresses, with hair and make-up nicely done. For her age, Angela had a fantastic, slim, figure. But her dress, whilst flattering, was understated.