Neighbours from Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum Master!! Cum inside your bengali sluts cunt!! pump yuh cum inna mi nigga!" she howled in desperation as she felt her Master getting closer. As his thrusts were more wild and frantic. Sweat was dripping off the both of them drenching the bed. Sajidah smiled as she realized what a mess they had made on Angela's bed. They were not done yet either.

"Fuckkkkk! here it comes yuh bengali slut here it comes fuckkk!! tek it all yuh whore tek mi nigga seed deep inside dat married muslim womb a guh knock yuh up yuh wa dat nuh you? yuh filthy fucking bitch!" Leroy growled as he unloaded wave after wave of his cum deep inside Sajidah.

"YES MASTER!!! YESS MOREE KEEP CUMMINGGG INSIDE MEEEEE!!! OH YESSS YOU'RE RIGHT I WANT TO BE KNOCKED UP BY YOU, I DON'T CARE IF EVERYONE FINDS OUT!!" Sajidah roared out loud. She didn't care if the whole neighbourhood had heard her. In fact she wanted them to hear, wanted the whole world to hear, even her husband and family. Consequences be damned, she was determined to get knocked up by her Master.

She was amazed by how much he was unloading inside her. More than her husband and Reece, it was overflowing and filling her pussy to the brim.

Sajidah lay there unable to move. She was drenched in sweat, her pussy was still overflowing with Leroy's cum. It gushing out like a waterfall. She didn't even have the energy to stop the flow of it. The cum was being wasted but she knew that she would be getting plenty of loads from Leroy. That's all she could think about now. Leroy was everything to her. She had cheated and essentially left 2 men within the space of a couple of days. The first one was her husband and the second one was Reece. She felt pang of regret for completely forgetting about him, for not even noticing that he had left. She was now Leroy's slut. She knew it. Leroy knew it. She was pretty sure the whole neighbourhood knew it. Soon her husband and family would know too.

Leroy meanwhile smiled to himself as he looked at Sajidah laying there all worn out. He knew that he had hit the jackpot. He knew she would fetch him a high price in the market. Niggers will flock to have a piece of her. He began to formulate all the things he would do to her besides just pimping her out. She was his now, his property...

End of Chapter 1.