All Comments on 'Neighbour's Hole'

by JacobGoody

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Popper_PapaPopper_Papaover 2 years ago

That was a fucking hot gloryhole story!!!!!! I loved it. I have had my own private gloryhole setup for years but never thought about restraints for it. I will have to rethink my setup for sure!

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Very hot story with great glory hole plot twists! Love the physical descriptions. Hope there will be more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the ending

horseman2bighorseman2bigover 2 years ago

Yes that was a very very hot story! I never have been to a gloryhole before but have always had fantasies about one! I would love to have a big hard cock poke through one so I could put it in my mouth and then sucking on it till it comes all in my mouth and my face!Dam I love the thought of that I have sucked a few cocks but never like that!!! God I’m cumming all over my self!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Visited a gloryhole at abs a few days ago....it was an amazing adventure in cocksucking.

I sucked 4 cocks that day. 1 was very big and made me gag, I ended up cumming on it and sucking my sperm off his dick as I was told to do. Then the guy had left his lube on the bench as we were in the same room together. I tried to find him to return it and found a guy who wanted to play w my cock, so I opened my pants and he made me hard with his hand. While he was jerking my cock another one poked thru the hole. Being very turned on at this point I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth and started sucking and flicking my tongue on the underside of it, this cock wasnt as thick but nice and long and got hard in my mouth it wasn't long before he was fucking my mouth thru the hole in the wall and shot his warm sperm into my horny mouth. Thats when another guy walked in. I said what are u looking for and he said I want my dick sucked. Perfect I kneeled and sucked his smaller cock until he shot his load with his hands on my head he then turned and left. I went home with two loads of sperm in my tummy very happy.

the1derosthe1derosover 2 years ago

So good! This is probably my fave story on this site so far!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kissing a guy will breeding is not tricky. It makes the sex so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sure miss the 90's, glory holes, porn theaters and cruisy parks, best places for hot, gay sex ever, the glory holes were everywhere and it seemed like every guy in the bathroom was looking for a wet mouth or a hard cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous