Neighbour's Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I always twisted the bulb, turned off the light, and closed up the shop behind me before I went inside.

It was the selfishness which did me in though.

Thinking I was the only guy in town who needed relief, who watched for the signal- who looked for other men before visiting the mudroom. That was my downfall.

It was a muggy autumn evening when I posted up in the park, eyeing the Alan's yard. The light was on, and I didn't see any movement nearby, so I casually strolled through the gate with my head on a swivel. I reached down and twisted the bulb loose, carefully creeping up on the door straining to hear any noise from within. My hand turned the knob and I took one last glance around before stepping inside.

As usual, the red light came on with automatic sensors and I could see the clothes drawer hanging open near the floor. Before disrobing I went to lock the door - which should have been my first tip off that things weren't normal. The metal latch was like the ones in a bathroom stall, but wider- except it no longer went its full length, no matter how hard to pushed. Its tip just barely reached across the door frame. I sighed, but reasoned -half erect in my boxer briefs- that the signal light being off would keep me safe enough. Taking my time, I stripped down to my socks and loosely folded my clothes in the drawer. A few tugs on my dick to prime the pump and I stepped up to the hole, weaving my hands through the restraints and onto the grips above my head. I waited for the voice behind the wall, and the panel to slide open and take my cock.

I could only imagine how things would have looked on the security camera, but in my head everything moved in slow motion. I'd jumped at the first noise, the latch banging against its clasp- someone wanted in. The second push breached the mudroom, with the door swinging wide open, exposing my naked body to the outside world.

The man behind the intrusion was a tall, slender shadow who seemed to step inside and kick the clothes drawer shut in a single motion. I had reflexively tried to yank my hands down out of the restraints, but even loose they were a struggle to escape and before I had the chance to protect myself, the stranger had clamped his mitts over the straps.

"112 Forrester Lane, right?" He recited my address at me, less a question than an assertion of his impending dominance. I was chilled. Close up and now in the red light I could see his face, he was young like me. I think I... I think I knew him.

My mind raced as I filled with sheer terror. Where were the Alans? How did this guy know where I lived? What the fuck had I just done to my life? I bucked against the wall with my groin hoping to get the attention of the homeowners, my captor slid in behind me with his hands still keeping my wrists in restraint.

"You're fucking hot, y'know that?" His body covered my back and I could feel his erection settling between my cheeks. My eyes closed as I felt his unwanted embrace.

"Who are you, what do you want?" I whispered. His body pushed me flat against the wall as his lips nuzzled in behind my ear.

"I've seen you at the convenience store, but I never thought you were the type to show up here" He gently kissed my neck, melting my resistance. "You gonna be good if I let go of your hands, or is there gonna be a problem?"

I hesitated, before resigning myself to the situation. My clothes were gone behind the wall, my keys too. The Alans hadn't shown up and even if I fought my way outside I would be completely naked. I just had to stall. The only safety I felt was in the vague recollection of this kid working at the gas station. If I could place him there, he was at least traceable.

"Please don't hurt me,"

"Nah, I'm not here to hurt you champ- just the opposite. Just relax." He slid his hands over my shoulder blades and across my sides, reaching up to caress my chest. Despite an inch or two in our heights, I felt small and delicate in his touch. Resting my forehead against the plywood, I quietly made a request.

"Please don't fuck me, I just came for a blow job," He kept caressing me as he laid kisses down my spine. His body lowered as his hands rested atop my glutes.

"You been greedy dude, I've seen you with the light. That's a shit move. I dunno how many times I showed up and left hard cuz the light was off. That all you?"

Caught up in my crazy little life, I'd been unaware of just how small the neighbourhood was. Of course- this guy had seen me come and go from the Alan's mudroom. He knew I was a local from the convenience store. He must have trailed me home. All this time I'd thought I was keeping myself hidden, but to a guy like this- I operated in plain sight.

"I'll suck your dick,"

I couldn't believe my own ears. My offer hung in the silence as the stranger continued to touch my body.

"We'll get there bro, we got time,"

HIs hands squeezed my ass cheeks, pulling them apart as he let out an appreciative moan. I could feel his breath on my puckered hole, and began to feel self conscious about his face being down there. It's funny how I was caught in this predicament, yet still embarrassed about my ass being dirty.

The first time I felt his tongue on my anus I found myself up on my tip toes, clenching the hand grips on the wall. My whole body tingled from that epicentre, and as he continued licking at my backside all my preconceived notions about ass play fell away. I stuttered and cursed under my breath, frustrated at the situation I was in and at the pleasure I was experiencing. He had made my ass so wet, I could barely feel it when he alternated between his tongue and his fingers. The moment I felt a deeper, probing pain- his tongue would snake into my hole and wiggle around, sending me into fits.

In a momentary pause, my assailant removed his mouth from my taint and twisted my body so he could see my hard, dripping cock.

"No complaints there, I see," He laughed as he grabbed my penis and brought it to his mouth. I He engulfed my shaft and pulled it from his mouth like a popsicle with a satisfying slurp. I got weak in the knees, relying on the restraints to keep me upright as the man stumbled to his feet. He moved his hand back to my ass, penetrating me with a fucking motion while moving around behind me.

"We're close now - what's your name 112 Forrester?"

"Brad, my name's Brad," I spat out the lie so easily it surprised me. It was also pointless if he knew where I lived. Maybe my brain had split in the moment, and I'd invented a character who likes having his ass eaten out. Maybe that was Brad.

"Well, Brad, I'm Charlie - nice to fucking meet you," The hand was removed from my hole, and I could hear clothing being removed. A shirt dropped to the floor, then Charlie shuffled around as he kicked off his shoes and got out of his sweats. I found myself scared speechless, knowing, fearing what was about to come next.

Before tonight, I'd never considered having my ass played with. It was never an erogenous zone for me. The closest I'd ever come was when Beth would grab it with both hands and pull me in while fucking. Or... when one of the Alans would reach through the other hole in the wall to massage a cheek. Now after getting a tongue bath from Charlie, it became another kind of desire.

I was horrified at the idea of getting fucked, but once I was in the situation I deeply wanted it to happen. The last time I'd had sex with Beth it was hateful and angry- she called me a pathetic loser and demeaned my cock, and that hate just turned me on more. In all the stupidity of our childish mistakes, the marriage, the keeping up of appearances - punishment felt like freedom. I wanted to own the mistakes, pay the price- I wanted to feel used and broken.

Charlie was slower his movements now, stepping over to the stool and pump bottle of lube. I felt relief hearing him tear open a condom, and held my breath waiting for him to close the gap between us.

"You ready?" His voice had softened now as he spread the cold lube over my hole, pushing it inside me with a finger. He would withdraw his hand, add more lube and push more into my rectum. "I'll go slow, you'll like it," I could feel the breath of his body across my back, feel the warmth of his skin. He positioned the head of his cock at my entrance, pushing its spongy head against my backside looking for access. My puckered hole gave way and let him slowly work his way inside of me. A tiny yelp escaped me the moment I felt pain, and to his credit, Charlie would inch back before gently trying again.

"Shhh, shh, shhhhh- its okay, its normal- just push out like you're taking a shit,"

I bit my lip and closed my eyes as I concentrated on the task at hand, I didn't want to take a shit on this guys dick. What the fuck would he do if-

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhh," I'd done as he asked, and suddenly found his cock buried to the hilt in my guts. My whole body tensed and my jaw hung agape while we just stood there engaged. My insides radiated with a mix of pleasure and pain, and after a few moments of stillness I think we were both surprised when I started moving my ass around on Charlies stiff cock.

Hands went to my hips as I gave way to Charlies growing thrusts. While I had once been slack against the plywood wall, I was now bent in half, legs spread and presenting myself to this stranger. His fucking grew more intense, and I felt my eyes water as my body began to accept the pain. Charlie's vigor ebbed and flowed while I took the ride, it was only when my shoulders began cramping up that I spoke to interrupt.

"Hey- hey... can we stop..." His face was suddenly next to mine as his thrusting slowed. "I'm just- sore... can I uh... lay down?"

"Uh, yeah- sure," Charlie panted at me, clearly a little spent.

In some ways it felt natural, but given the nature of our meeting- it should have been a bit more tense as Charlie withdrew his cock and helped me out of the restraints. He was gentle, almost nurturing as he rubbed my arms and shoulders to get some blood back in them. I turned to face him for this first time, and found myself enraptured.

He was indeed my age, if not slightly younger. His skin was of a darker shade, and his hair a pile of messy knots. His eyes were big and caring, lips full and inviting. I felt comfortable with the intimacy between us, suddenly no longer craving the pain and the anger. He too seemed to lose something now as we gazed at each other.

The power of the unknown, the surprising dominance, it all fell away. It took a few seconds, but the kiss was imminent. My hand went to the stubble on the back of his neck as he pulled me in, our tongues tangled up. His mouth pushed the tastes of my body onto me, and I swear I could taste my own cock. I wrapped myself around him as we kissed, our erections mashing together in embrace. He began to ease us downward and onto the floor without breaking contact. When we did, it was him on his knees and me on my back looking up at him in amazement. Charlie hunched over, focussing on the condom that now hung loosely on his dick. Frustrated, he pulled it off with a snap, lunging over me to grab another, while pulling at himself to stay erect.

It was a pause in the action that could have taken me out of things, but I found his body alluring. Charlie was tall and skinny, but had a broadening hairless chest with dark brown nipples. A tiny belly folded over his pubes, his prick looking large amongst the tight curls. Sheathed once again, he inched up on me and I scooted down to meet him. My knees spread under his arms like it was the most natural thing to do. While he began to push into me, I got lost watching the concentration on his face.

Bit by bit Charlie filled my familiar hole, and I locked my legs behind his back as I closed my eyes and waited for the fuck to begin. His hands gripped my pelvis as he began to build a rhythm, sending my hands up over my head as I covered my face and relented to the pounding. My cock, which had begun things erect, had shrunken and wildly flapped against my belly as we rocked on the floor. I felt the warmth of his body as Charlie laid on top of me, opening my arms to a clinch as our lips met once more. I discovered that kissing while being fucked was tricky so I gripped the back of his head while whimpering into his mouth.

We slowed again as Charlie caught his breath, sitting upright and taking the time to pull my legs up to his chest. I could just barely detect a smile on his face for the first time and tried to reciprocate. He slung my knees over his shoulders signalling a final assault.

Charlie held my thighs behind his wiry forearms and began to pepper my ass with strong, deliberate thrusts. The pain returned causing me to yelp every time the head of his cock struck my prostate, my bottom half suddenly tingling and feeling light. I bit at the back of my wrist and held it in my teeth as Charlie sped up and began fucking me in earnest. Though slitted eyes I watched this young man puff his chest and prove his manhood, his face scrunched up as he railed me on the dirty floor of the glory hole. I wanted to watch him cum but was lost in the heat of the moment when he started a growl. I arched my back as he thrust one last time and let loose inside of me. Charlie held himself for a moment before speedily pounding my hole, chasing the edge of his waning orgasm. I reached back and pushed against the wall, trying to keep him inside of me while he slowed to a stop. He carefully withdrew, leaving me cold and empty as he stumbled to his feet. I curled up on my side, grabbing at my soft cock and yearning for some reciprocation as my sore hole closed. I reached underneath to delicately feel around for any blood, but found myself tickling my anus. By the time I looked up, Charlie had put on his shirt and was opening the door. He looked back at me with slight panic and escaped into the night.

The cold breeze from outside came to me as a shock, smacking me awake to the realities of the situation.

I'd just been fucked by a stranger. Left naked and used on the scummy floor of a glory hole. My life, my world as a young husband just a few blocks away. I was suddenly disgusted with myself, my entire body burned with shame as I crawled up onto my knees trying to figure out my escape. I had let my shitty life and my libido bring me to the mudroom, thinking I could just get off without consequences. Beth was right, I WAS a pathetic fucking loser. I was going to be a father before... now I was a hole for some closet case to fuck.

Sinking back against the wall, I tried to collect myself. I needed to get out of here. First

As if on cue, the clothes drawer pushed open with a scraping sound. I nearly jumped out of my skin before realizing I'd have my clothes now. I scrambled over on all fours and saw everything in a pile as I'd left it. I sighed in relief and had begun to pull everything out onto the floor when I heard wood scraping on wood again.

Looking to my left I noticed that one of the holes had opened. There was no light behind it this time. Were the Alans here all along? Had they been watching everything? I felt embarrassed, I was the straight guy who came to get his cock sucked, and now I was on camera getting fucked. What the-

A cock appeared through the hole. Long and thick with pronounced veins, I could see the stubbled groin behind it through the wall. If there was any question what the Alans had seen or thought of me now, I figured this was it.

I eyed the pile of my clothes on the floor, knowing I was free to leave. But I also looked at the cock being served to me through the glory hole.

I'd only ever wanted to get off, to get my cock sucked. I'd been telling myself I wasn't gay the whole time... I sat there thinking about Beth and our future, then to Charlie as he fucked me, then to Charlie as he kissed me- I was confused. The hate, the anger, the moments of...tenderness.

My eyes returned to the cock in the wall, and I slowly crawled over to it.

This pathetic fucking loser wanted it in his mouth. I opened wide and...

* * * * * * *

"Ya man, if she's showing up I'll come - but I'm not making any promises." Dominic fiddled with his name tag as he chuckled to his friend on the phone. "No man, if she's actually down for it... heh, you know what I'm saying,"

An older man with glasses approached the register with a carton of milk. Dominic nodded at him and removed the phone from his ear.

"$3.49"

Change was organized on the counter as Dom passively listened to his friend on the phone.

Ding. "Thank you sir, you have a good day," The old guy grabbed his milk and left. Dominic shot a glance out to the pumps. He caught a reflection of himself in the glass and straightened his posture. A mom approached the cash asking for cigarettes as the door beeped with another shopper.

"Hey dude, it's getting busy here, I'll ring later. Cool. Ya. See ya," He pocketed his phone and watched a group of kids stream inside the store laughing and joking. He mentally tagged them as prospective shoplifters and cashed out the mom and her cigarettes.

"Thank you! Have a nice day." He called after her, tracking the store for the kids. They were goofing off by the magazines and he eyed them as someone walked up to the counter.

When Dominic turned to look at the customer his face blushed and he felt the shame of being caught. Trapped behind the counter, unsure of what was about to happen he just stood there staring. The man across from him was about his age, if not a bit older. He had good hair and a sweet looking face. Even dressed, it was obvious he had a nice body.

But Dominic already knew this.

The man was looking back at him with a mixture of bravado and fear, like a boy asking his girlfriend to prom. A nervous grin broke on his face as he spoke.

"Charlie, is it?"

He moved his hand from the counter, drawing Dom's attention to his purchase. A box of condoms.

12