Neighbours' Pet's Draining

Story Info
Master Dave and Mistress Carly make Alice cum over and over.
1.7k words
4.23
6.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dv69
Dv69
15 Followers

As Alice starts to scream and shriek, her orgasm overwhelming her Master Dave begins to pump his hard cock in and out her juicy cunt. Giving her no respite he continues pounding her as her climax carries over into another. Mistress Carly pulls her strap on back so as Alice's booty is thrust back and forth her rear passage fucks the 7" vibrator inside her. This banging sets off Mistress's climax as the 5" vibrator in her dripping pussy trips her over the edge.

Being blindfolded Alice is further aroused by the sounds and smell of the trio's excesses, her senses heightened to fever pitch. The sensations from Mistress's orgasm transmit through the silicon probing her rectum, Master's pounding cock ravages her stretched pussy, the moans and screams, smell of cunt, arse and cock secretions assault her nostrils. She is in a frenzy of sexual excitement.

Mistress extracts the strap on from Alice's anus, her lube dripping arse hole and inserts a 6" butt plug up her. Using two fingers to stretch her hole, then three, slowly pulling her open then pushing the ridged metal up. Turns the vibe to max. Alice shudders, bears down to maximise the vibrant penetration, rectal muscles clamping round the pulsing intruder.

"Now fuck her stupid Master, drill your hard fucking ramrod into the whoring bitch and shag her senseless," screams Mistress, cumming again as she uses her fingers to push her own vibe up into her ravening pussy, bringing herself to another climax.

Master Dave needs no urging, his hard throbbing cock encased in soaking wet cunt walls clenching his member. Cunt, cock juices and lube, drippings from Alice's anus pour.

Despite her pet status Alice loses it, screaming and shrieking as the double holes penetrations overload her senses. She bucks and squirms, panting and gasping as she rides the oh so delicious intrusions. Another orgasm rips through her, Mistress leans round her and inserts a finger in her pulsing cunt, finding and pressing, rubbing and flicking her hard clit. More extreme sexual tremors wrack through her body.

As Alice furiously rides his thrusting pork sword Dave feels his climax approaching, his bell end swells, full balls contract and he shoots his load into the welcoming fiery cauldron. Spews his spunk up into Alice, who responds by clenching her pussy walls and grinding down onto his groin. Clasping the monster dick with her pussy muscles Alice continues to wank the ravaging rod, milking and draining all the semen from the intruder. Dave roars and bellows as his sap is squeezed from him, convulsing and trembling as his release overpowers him.

"Lie on your back Alice, head over the side of the bed. Now Master let the dirty fucking whore lick your oh so lovely cock clean. Yes that's good, fill her filthy mouth with your spunk and cunt juice covered dick. Mmm," sighs Mistress, taking up a position between the supine Alice's legs, pushing her cum soaked thighs apart, spreading her sopping wet cunt and using two fingers to continue teasing her pulsing tingling clit.

"Now you filthy slut l'm going to finger and lick your gaping minge until you beg me to stop. But l won't, you are going to be continually cumming until you have fuck all left to give. Do you hear me you fucking rampant horny slut?" Mistress rages, completely overcome with lust.

Alice gasps and bucks her hips, riding the clit flicking fingers, her gushing cunt clenching, squeezing, contracting and expanding. Body trembling and quivering. She can think only of the sexual thrills enveloping her.

"Don't stop, please, don't stop. Oh fuck, fuck me, make me cum over and over," she pleads in her sensual Nirvana, the continual sex play pushing her into an orgiastic frenzy.

Obligingly Mistress slides three fingers into her yawning yoni, yawning mushy juice filled cunt. Spreads and pumps her fingers in and out. Finger fucking the creamy gooey hole. At the same time she closes her mouth round the hard ripe clit. Sucking and licking. Tongue pressing on the tip, then down the hard ridge, back up to the tip. Her mouth is swamped by the copious flow of pussy nectar. Alice starts to murmur, whimper and purr as successive multiple orgasms ripple through her.

Master Dave repositions himself to stand over Alice's head, pushes his fingers between her lips and slides his creamy ooze covered dick into her mouth. Slips his slimy slug over her lips and tongue, letting his drippings fill her gob. As soft hot wet tissue encases his cock it starts to swell, veins engorge. As he swells and hardens he pushes further, stifling the murmurs and whimpering as his revitalised member stuffs Alice's orifice.

Looking down along Alice's writhing body Master Dave drinks in the sight of clamps vibing hard pointed nipples, the bobbing tangled mass of Mistress's hair as her head bobs up and down, eating the squelching pouring cunt of their pet. The view and smells fuel his arousal, the hot wet mouth and tongue play enlarge his now ramrod hard cock. Precum and saliva start to drool from Alice's mouth, over and up her nose, eyes, forehead and into her hair. Master feels his swollen bell end slide down Alice's throat, the tight muscles enclose his leaking head as cock fluid dribbles down her oesophagus.

Alice, having been deep throated by many masters, relaxes her throat muscles and accepts the mouth fucking with aplomb, long ago having overcome her gag reflex. Her clitoris is an ocean of sexual bliss, surges of exhilarating sensual pleasure ravage her.

'Oh fuck please please please don't stop, fuck all my holes. Make me cum over and over, mmm what a lovely welcome from my owners. Oooooh his hard thick cock fucking my throat, my clit and cunt on fire, being ploughed by my lovely new mistress,' dirty thoughts run through Alice's head as the intense carnal play continues.

With his cock being adequately serviced Master decides on some breast play. Reaching forward, while slowly rocking his hips to allow face fucking, he releases the nipple clamps. Spends some moments groping full heaving tits, tracing his fingertips around the heavy melons. Teasing bullet hard nipples, running his digits along cleavage, down tummy, back up over bosom to neck. Feeling Alice twitch and squirm, cupping and squeezing her breasts. As excitement builds he slaps the outside of her boobs. One two, then squeezing, harder now. More hard slaps, flesh starting to redden. Pulls her pointy hard nipples with thumb and fingertips. Twists, rolls, pinches and squeezes.

Again Alice peaks, Mistress changes tack, wanting this fucking slut pet of her's to be completely drained. She straightens, pauses to watch as Master slaps tits and teases nipples, reaches over to pick up a 12 in rabbit vibe. Slips the business end between dripping cunt lips, ensures the gooey clit is touching the appropriate part and switches on to max. A good 9ins of the vibe is now throbbing inside the gaping minge. She places her hand on the base of the butt plug and starts to once again fuck the welcoming rectum. The bed covers around and under Alice's hips are soaking, swamped with her and her owners' sex fluids.

With Alice now squirming and bucking, juices freely flowing Mistress uses her thumbs to massage the pliant malleable labia, pressing in and gauging. She extends her tongue and licks over and around the exposed rock hard trembling clit. Alice's hot fiery cauldron explodes, cunt juice spurts and pours. She threshes and humps, her body writhing in ecstasy as orgasm after climax after orgasm rip through her.

Alice forms a perfect circle with her lips, sealing the ramrod dick, with his glans pouring pre cum Master's jizz drips from her lips, she slurps and gurgles as the sweet tasting fluid floods her mouth. Master's cream covered balls tickle her nose. He pushes his hips forward, wanting his manhood to be completely enclosed in her hot wet orifice.

Tongue tiring as she's been licking clit for so long Mistress now pushes the rabbit further into Alice's pussy, presses the clit vibe harder onto the receptive morsel. Retrieves a handy wand, turns it to full power. Tests it on her own dripping cunt lips, enjoying a pleasurable sojourn then pressing the vibrating head onto Alice's mons. Pushes down hard. Mistress shuffles forward so her slavering cunt can also enjoy the pulsing vibrators, now tribbing with Alice who bucks as her whole body trembles and shudders. Master ensures her mouth is fully filled. Mistress snares all the lower region toys and shares and enjoys the sweet debauched pleasures her pet is enduring.

With all holes fully filled Alice loses all control and orgasms over and over. Master's cock is fully enlarged and throbbing, pouring juices. Mistress presses against the wand and rabbit, tender cunt juice slicked inner thighs, her gaping cunt dripping, body wracked by intense sexual tremors.

Master withdraws his hard member allowing Alice to gulp in much needed air. He manoeuvres so he is squatting above her face, letting her tongue ravage his freely hanging gooey balls as he slides his manhood along her cleavage. Taking hold of her bullet hard nipples he rubs her tits along his throbbing dick. Wanking his swollen cock with her soft tender tit flesh. Pre cum forms a sheen over her breasts as the masturbating tit fuck excites.

Lusting eyes greedily fixed on Master's huge swollen purple bell end, urethra slit distended and dribbling pre cum, Mistress frenetically grinds against Alice's groin as once again she starts to peak. Master groans and shudders as spunk now shoots from his organ, triggering another gut wrenching orgasm from both of Alice's owners. Sperm shoots over Alice's tummy, Mistress fixing her eyes on the convulsing ejaculating prick.

Alice opens her mouth, swallowing Master's glans drippings, licks up his perineum, rims his star. The feel, smell of his crack, gyrations of her owners and the vibrations coursing through her initiate another climax. All three are trembling and shuddering, genitalia covered in sex effluence, coming down from their individual peaks.

"I think," murmurs Mistress, " we should clean ourselves up now and prepare for our next tryst.."

Dv69
Dv69
15 Followers