Neighbour's Son Comes to Stay

Story Info
Turning fantasy to reality.
8.7k words
4.6
21.8k
23
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story needs a bit of context otherwise it all seems a bit random.

In May this year, I was offered a job by one of my current employer's biggest competitors. I work in Finance, focused on the trading, interim and annual reports, so I left the business with immediate effect to spend, as we say in the UK, 3 months in the garden.

Later that month, I got a rather panicky call from our next-door neighbour, Jocelyn. We had been friends with her and her husband Ray for years. They are African-Americans, originally from New York, and were now moving the whole family back to the States. Anyway, it transpired that Marcus, their eldest son, had failed his final Accountancy exam at University and would need to stay in the UK until he could resit the exam in July. Jocelyn asked if it was possible he could stay with me and the kids for what would be about 6 weeks

I didn't agree immediately. I didn't know how I would feel having a 22 year old bloke who I hadn't seen for about 5 years, staying in the house. There was also a kicker in that Jocelyn, in her own lovely way, suggested since that I was between jobs, I may have some time to help Marcus prepare for his resit. I said that I would think about it and promised to get back to her in the next few days.

Then to top off May, my ex-husband Jon (also known as cockface) called to tell me he really needed somewhere to stay. Shona, the PA, for whom he had left me, had kicked him out and he had almost simultaneously lost his job. He had nowhere else to go. He promised that he would find both a job and a flat within a month.

Despite the fact that he had been a clown, I said yes. He had been good since the split and there wasn't any doubt that he would always be there for me, but more importantly, the kids. Anyway, that made me feel more comfortable about Marcus so I called Jocelyn and told her that Marcus was very welcome to stay with us until he could retake his exam.

So that's the intro, now to the story. As with my previous story, most of this actually happened and some parts didn't -- though perhaps not the parts you imagine.

Part 1 -- teasing, talking and taking chances

Two grown men in the house took a bit of getting used to. My ex moved in first and it didn't take long for him to try and get access to my bedroom. He moved back in at the end of May and was using all his sweet-talk and charm to reduce my will to resist. Of course, I folded almost instantaneously. Just having him in the house had made me really horny. However I did make it clear to him that he shouldn't confuse sex with thoughts of a happy reunion and that I still wanted him out by the end of June

He had found a new job almost instantly and the first week we got into a pattern. Jon would drop the kids at school on his way to work in the morning. I would have most of the day to myself and pick the boys up from school in the afternoon. Most days he would send me filthy text messages telling me what he was going to do to me when he got home, or asking me for pictures or information. Asking if I'd been playing with myself. What I'd been thinking about? He was very keen to understand if I'd been seeing anyone since he had left. I was refusing to be drawn on that. My hormones had exploded into life since he had come back to the house -- we were fucking at least twice a day.

I spent most of each morning in the garden sunbathing. June turned out to be the hottest month on record in the UK since records began. The sun was beating down day after day. Ever since I can remember, the higher the temperature, the hornier I get. Several summer holidays have been marked by various acts of sluttiness.

Since Jon and I split, I had noticed a drop in my libido. In the absence of sex with anyone else, I still pleasured myself, but instead of daily, it had become weekly or even less often. I was always just too tired, or too busy, or sometimes I just didn't really feel like it. I still had all my old toys and tools, porn channels and magazines but they were rarely used. More often it was a perfunctory wank, using the showerhead to pump hot water against my clit for 30 seconds to achieve a fairly average orgasm.

My doctor had checked out my hormone levels and found that my testosterone level was much lower than it should be. She said it could be down to any number of things but prescribed a testosterone cream which she said should be applied close to or even on my pussy (she didn't actually use the word "pussy" 😊). I had been using the cream for 2-3 weeks before Jon returned home and I was really starting to notice a difference.

So it was like a perfect storm -- I had a man in the house who wanted to fuck me and the hormone treatment and the heat were making me much, much hornier than usual. I was wanking at least once per day waiting for Jon to come home so we could fuck again. I'd even started back at the gym and for the first time in ages, I began to feel like a sexy woman.

A couple of days before Marcus arrived, in an early morning session, Jon had made me cum just by touching my tits, cupping them and gently squeezing my nipples, rubbing the head of his cock against my clit and whispering, telling me how he wanted to watch me wank. He told me his plan. He would leave his desk at the office, go to the toilet, call me and we would wank together.

"I want to watch you cum, listen to you scream. You're going to wank for me aren't you?" he asked.

I was on the verge of cumming.

I said, "Yeah, yeah I will."

"10 o'clock, I'll call you -- be ready. I'm going to time my cum with yours. Would you like that? Would you like to watch me shoot my spunk, watching you?"

I didn't need to answer verbally. I came thinking about me, spreading my legs on camera for him. Watching him spunk as I took one of my tools deep into my cunt.

Jon had to put his hand on my mouth to silence the scream.

I prepared for the call, shaved my pussy until it was completely smooth. I stroked my clit, making sure it was fully engorged. I had noticed that the hormone treatment had made my clit bigger, more erect. I took a tiny amount of the hormone cream and rubbed it directly on to my clit. Fuck, I was ready to cum again!

When the mobile beeped at 9,58, I remember thinking,"Oh, he IS keen!"

I don't think I have ever been as disappointed and frustrated over a wank that needed to be postponed in my life. The text message read,

"Sorry, the boss has called me into meeting. Will make it up to you later."

I was absolutely gutted. I was horny and frustrated. I had been so up for the webcam wank session. But then again, there was nothing to stop me doing it alone. I didn't need him watching to wank myself.

I got a couple of tools out of my underwear drawer. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I set up my mobile as best I could at the foot of the bed, balanced against a pile of books. I pressed the record button as I lay back on the bed, spread my legs, one ankle each side of the mobile and used my full-size magic wand on my clitoris and my black dildo up in my hole. It only took me about a minute to come. Not a small "duty cum", but a huge orgasm came over me. There was nobody else home, so I could scream it all out. I watched the video before sending it to Jon. I imagined him receiving the film on his mobile, watching his wife wanking herself off without him.

The rest of the day passed pretty quickly. I did a bit of drawing and went to the gym. I have put on a few pounds and my tits are a bit bigger than normal and my crop top could barely contain them. I got a bit of attention from a couple of guys that made the session a bit more enjoyable. In the afternoon I lay out in the back garden. I lay in the sun, feeling the heat all over my body, remembering this morning's wank. Jon had replied as soon as he had seen it.

"You filthy bitch! What made you cum so hard?"

"I might tell you later," I replied.

I lay there in the sun, pussy twitching. During this morning's wank I had been fantasising about Jon eating my pussy, but I wasn't going to tell him that. That train of thought reminded me of my fantasy diary. Nobody knows about it, not even Jon. I keep it hidden amongst an old pile of drawings and books up in the attic. Obviously in the last 12 month dry period, I hadn't put that much in it except for a few unfulfilled fantasies. Originally I had used it to record my sex life and to write down and sketch some of my fantasies that I then used as a "wank bank"

I had a couple of hours before the kids came home so I ran up the stairs, and pulled down the attic trap-door. I was still in my bikini as I searched through a whole pile of notebooks to find the diary.

I'm 37 now and the diary went back to my days at University. Just short notes, but some very graphic drawings. There was maybe 100 pages filled with notes, pictures and a couple of photos

One entry

"October 17th 2004. Sat at the very front desk in Finance seminar, short skirt on, opened my legs so that Dr. Graham could see my stocking tops. Fantasised about him telling me to stay behind at the end of the seminar, bending me over his desk and fucking me from the back."

Beside that note was a sketch of me drawn from the rear, bent over the desk, skirt above my waist, fishnet stockings on, panties pulled to the side and Dr. Graham holding his huge erection, just about to shove it into my desperate cunt.

Another one

"November 3rd 2004. Missed last train home, stayed over with Mel. Noticed her dad having a good look at my tits. Made sure he got plenty of chances after her mum went to bed."

This time the sketch was me stood in the middle of their living room floor topless in front of him. Hands clasped on top of my head, hugely inflated tits, erect nipples. He was sitting in his chair pulling on his cock, his spunk flying through the air.

"Fuck," I thought to myself. "I remember both of these, I had such a crush on Dr. Graham and was so fucking horny all the time."

I read through a few more, my cunt twitching as memories came flooding back -- some of actual events, others of much used fantasies.

The last record where I'd actually had real sex was my TV repairman encounter. (See previous story). No drawing this time, just a very short graphic description of the sex.

"July 7th 2022. Was a complete slut today. Flashed TV man my stockings, panties and eventually my tits and cunt, before he fucked me. First fuck for a year. Screamed my head off as he came in me, pulling my hair."

I hid the book away again. I would bring a pen up next time and write of the wank-show I'd provided for Jon this morning. I could definitely feel that my libido was on the up and I wanted to keep it that way. I couldn't wait for Jon to get home. I wanted his cock in my mouth before dinner and a long fuck session after the kids were in bed.

I had a quick shower and dressed for him. It had been a long time since I had dressed to impress. I couldn't be too obvious because the kids would be around, but they wouldn't see my stockings and suspender belt and a transparent thong that barely covered my pussy lips. I put on plenty of make-up and deep red lipstick, took a selfie and sent it to him.

Text read

"Hurry home, I'm on my knees waiting for you."

Reply came about 30 seconds later

"Don't move slut. I'm on my way now."

Fuck -- despite him being an unfaithful cock and my desire to hate him, he still knew how to press all my buttons. One of the best things he did to me was filthy talk. He knew that when I was hot, calling me names like slut, bitch, whore etc would supercharge me. Telling me to imagine doing filthy things with other guys while he fucked me would drive me crazy. Reminding me of some of the slut things I'd done, he'd fuck me whilst stroking my clit until I came. I was mad for his cock and I was going to get it tonight.

Jon was true to his word and I delivered both a pre-dinner blow-job and a post-dinner fuck-session. My pussy was getting more use every day than it had over the whole of the last year.

So that was the kind of daily routine and then a couple of days later in the afternoon, Jocelyn brought Marcus round.

"Please do what you can for him Lynn," she asked. "He needs to pass that exam and at the moment he looks like failing. Anything you can do to help him, would be greatly appreciated."

"I'll do what I can, I'm sure we can help him get where he needs to be." I replied, looking over at Marcus and smiling.

Marcus was truly a beautiful boy. Beautiful features. Good jawline, sharp cheek-bones and beautiful eyes and mouth.

Silently I was questioning myself whether I had ever seen a more massive bloke in my life. He must have been almost 6' 6", a foot taller than me and absolutely huge. I know that if this had been even just 2-3 weeks ago, I wouldn't have thought any more about it -- but now in my new heightened state of sexual arousal, I was wondering if he had the cock to match!

I showed them upstairs to the bedroom Marcus would be using. It was just along the hall from our bedroom. We had moved the boys around so that he could have a room that was big enough for both sleep and study and that faced the back of the house so it was quiet. Jon had put a desk and office chair in for Marcus. It was a big room with plenty of space and good light.

I gave Marcus a key and he went back to their house to collect his belongings. He made a couple of trips, bringing over clothes, his computer and books.

Anyway, Marcus and I had one of these very weird afternoons, not really sure how to talk to each other, did he really want to engage? I had to tell him to call me Lynn after the 4th Mrs. Ferguson. I went up to his room and offered him a drink. It took a minute to agree that he would really like a cup of coffee. It was a study in awkwardness and I was secretly hoping for any chance to get out the house.

I called Jon, "I can pick up the boys this afternoon."

"OK, sounds good. Do you want me to pick up anything?"

"No, I'll do a shopping, Marcus has arrived. It won't take me longer than an hour to find out what he wants to eat."

Obviously Jon had no idea what I was talking about, so I had to explain the communication difficulties.

"Oh I'm sure you can help him settle in," Jon replied. "Is he hot?"

"For fucks sake Jon, he's 22."

"Yeah, but is he hot?"

"He is massive, not so sure about hot."

"Pussy been twitching?"

"No, well not for him anyway." (A small white lie)

"You wanting fucked tonight?"

"You know I want fucked."

"OK dress nice for me, I want you really slutty tonight."

Now my pussy was twitching, as I knocked on Marcus's door.

"Hi again," I said. "I'm going shopping, is there anything you really like or don't like?"

About 10 minutes later we had established that Marcus ate virtually anything but wasn't so keen on fish. I virtually ran out of the house to get to the shops.

To say Marcus was the strong, silent type would be an understatement. At dinner that night, Jon and I tried to engage with him in conversation but the only thing we found any common interest in was that Marcus liked to go to the gym and that he wanted to join one here for the next 6 week. He was into weights rather than cardio but enjoyed swimming. Straight after dinner he excused himself from the table and went to his room and that was the last we saw of him that day.

We got the boys off to bed and started to clear up. Jon was definitely up for a fuck. He stood behind me as I was putting some plates in a cupboard, hands round me, fondling my tits, while he pushed his semi-hard cock against my arse. I was instantly aroused -- it seemed all he had to do was to touch me and I was ready.

We went upstairs.

"Lie on the bed and spread your legs," Jon commanded.

I enjoy taking orders, probably more than Jon likes giving them, so I obeyed. My short skirt was almost at waist height and he would be able to see my pussy bulging against a pair of transparent white panties.

"What were you fantasising about when you wanked earlier?" he asked.

"I'll tell you once you've got me hot."

"Take your panties off and open your pussy for me."

I slid them off and spread my legs again, loving the look of lust in his eyes. I used both hands to massage my pussy and I could feel my lips swelling.

"Wank your clit."

"Come and taste it, see how wet I am for you."

"Wank yourself for me, then I'll eat your pussy."

I started strumming my clit. It felt huge between my fingers. It didn't take long before I was completely gone. I kept wanking, while Jon stripped off, his erect cock standing hard, halfway up his tummy.

"Tell me what you were fantasising about."

"Eat me first and then I'll tell you while you're fucking me."

He has always been good at oral. He uses his tongue on my clit, sometimes sucking it into his mouth, while he uses his fingers to gently massage my g-spot. He knows exactly how to make me cum and before long I could feel my orgasm beginning to build.

"Christ, that's good -- finger-fuck me," I moaned.

Jon slid an extra finger in and started pushing harder in and out of my hole, all the time licking and sucking on my clit.

"Oh Christ, I'm gonna cum, don't stop, don't stop."

The last thing I remember before I came was his hot breath on my pussy lips. I exploded. I was trying not to scream. I was very aware of Marcus in the next room. I had both hands tight across my mouth as I came in wave after wave.

I was still shaking as Jon got on top and slid his hard cock into my cunt. It felt fantastic, but I knew he wouldn't do it for long. He was just giving my clit time to calm down before he would start on it again. I closed my eyes and let him fuck me. I wrapped my ankles around his back to encourage him all the way in.

Sure enough, a couple of minutes later he crawled off and we got into our favourite position. He lies to the right of me, on his side facing me. I lie on my back and spread my legs, lift my right leg and rest the back of my thigh on his side. He can then access my hole with his cock and my clit with his fingers. I must have cum thousands of times in this position, while Jon, fucks me, rubs my clit and whispers filth into my ear.

We got into a nice, slow rhythm. Another advantage of this position is that we can look into each others' eyes while we fuck. Sometimes when I look over I can see his pupils are totally dilated with lust.

I knew it was only a matter of time before he asked again.

"What did you wank about that made you cum so hard?"

I had already planned that I was going to tell him about the TV guy that I'd fucked, but I teased him --

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yeah tell me, something new or old?"

"A bit of both..."

"Go on," he whispered. "Were you being slutty?"

"Mmmm, I think you could say that. I dressed up for a repairman coming to the house."

I then let him tease the whole event out of me, one step at a time. I could feel him getting more excited, the more detail I gave. He wanted to know everything -- what I'd been wearing, how I'd flashed him, had I sucked his cock, did the guy have a big cock, how long we fucked for, how many times I came.

I told him everything. I could feel his breath getting more ragged as he got more and more excited. He started to push his dick into me with more urgency. I knew he was close.

"How many times did you fuck him?"

At this point, I knew it would be an anti-climax for him if I told him it was a one fuck wonder.

"He came round every day for about 2 weeks. As soon as the kids were at school, every morning. He'd come round and fuck me."

I felt my next orgasm coming on. I knew he was about to lose it. He was already moaning. I knew one more detail would get him over the edge.

"One day, he came round, we went to a sex cinema and he fucked me there. Three guys watched me cum."