Neighbour's Son Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was enough.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

"Me too," I whispered.

"I want to hear you scream," he said. "Scream for me."

In my head I was thinking about the fabricated cinema fuck. I imagined 3 guys wanking their cocks as they watched me fucking. I was totally out of it as Jon started moaning and pumping his cock into me. We both came and this time I didn't stifle my screaming.

The orgasm went on for what seemed like ages. Eventually he stopped moving inside me and the orgasm began to fade.

I definitely wasn't finished yet. It was still only 9.00pm and I knew Jon would want to hear more filthy revelations from me. As I lay there, I thought about Marcus next door. There was no way he could have avoided hearing me cum. The walls are paper thin and when I say I scream, I mean it. At first I was thinking that tomorrow morning could be even more awkward than today had been, but as I accepted that he would have heard me, my pussy twitched a little.

"So what," I thought. "Now he knows that I love sex."

"You are a filthy bitch," Jon whispered, bringing me back to reality. "Fucking in a cinema?"

"I know, but I was desperate, I'd have done anything at that time. I hadn't been fucked for a year and this guy made me cum every day."

"So why did it stop?"

So now I had to invent a reason for ending a fictitious two week relationship.

"It was getting out of hand. I was meant to be working from home, but all I did all day was wank or fuck. I didn't even dress. Just lie in bed waiting for him to come and fuck me. Sometimes he'd come round 3 or 4 times in a day. Then he wanted to get serious, leave his wife and that wasn't what I wanted at all. So I told him it was over."

"And was that it?" Jon asked.

"Yeah, that was it, we didn't see each other after that....I still wank about him though. Not sure I could've resisted if he had come round, I was in a complete state almost all of the time."

We lay in bed dozing -- post-coital bliss -- but I was still hungry. I wanted to tease Jon into action. I lay there thinking of the best way to do it. I wanted fucked, so I had to be sure of what I was going to say.

"Marcus made my pussy twitch today." I whispered.

Jon reacted like he had received an electric shock. He turned towards me.

"Fuck sake Lynn, I thought you said he was only 22."

But then curiosity got the better of him.

"What happened?" he asked.

Of course nothing had happened, but if I wanted his cock again, I needed to make something up.

"I took him up a cup of coffee. He was sitting at his desk. It was so hot in the room that he had taken his top off. All he had on was a pair of shorts. As I walked over to the table to give him his coffee, he kind of turned round in his chair. He is fucking huge, his arms, his shoulders, his chest. He obviously works hard in the gym."

"Did you see any of his package?"

"No, he was obviously a bit self-conscious, because he dropped one hand down to cover himself."

"So do you think he's interested?"

And this is where I got a little bit clever.

"Nah, pretty sure that he wouldn't want someone almost double his age.... But I did think it was a bit odd. When I had asked him if he wanted a coffee he had his t-shirt on. I mean he knew I was coming back with a cup of coffee, so he was expecting me in his bedroom..."

"Naughty boy", Jon growled.

"Probably just a coincidence," I said.

"What were you wearing?" Jon asked.

I'd been wearing an old pair of jeans and a baggy white cotton shirt when I took Marcus his coffee.

"Well I'd just come back from the gym, so I think it was my grey yoga shorts and a sports bra. It was just so hot today."

And that was enough for Jon. My grey yoga shorts are very tight, both at the back and the front. I have a nice ass and these shorts accentuate that, however, it's the front of them that get the most interest when I'm at the gym -- they are fantastic for showing off my camel-toe, especially when I have no panties on.

Jon put his hand on my tummy and let it glide down toward my pussy. He found my clit, still swollen and still sensitive and used one finger on each side to massage it deeply.

He was waiting for me to get excited. When he heard my breathing changing, he would start with some filthy suggestions, encouraging me to fantasise. He would get hard when he could hear me reacting.

He didn't have to wait long. I let out a moan and moved slightly, so he could get better access to my pussy. I was ready, more than ready. I needed his cock. I reached across. He was semi-hard, not hard enough to fuck me, but I knew that would change.

"Did you let him have a look at your camel-toe?"

"Well I didn't try to hide it, but, I hadn't been touching it before I went in to his bedroom -- so my lips weren't fully swollen."

"I bet you he's lying in bed thinking about you, maybe wanking his cock."

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the picture -- Marcus listening to me cum, knowing I was getting fucked by my ex.

"Mmmmm," was all I could say at that point. Marcus was absolutely beautiful and massive. I tried to imagine his big black cock.

"Imagine the size of his cock, if he's as big between his legs as he is everywhere else."

That did make my pussy twitch and Jon felt it.

"Would you like to tease him, get him thinking about fucking you, helping him understand how much you love cock?"

Now I was getting into it, the thought of teasing a massive, well-hung black guy, who I would have to myself all day, every day for the next 6 weeks. Fuck, this was becoming filthy.

"You know what I want you to do tomorrow -- I want you to take some of your sexiest underwear and wash it and put it on the rack to dry -- so he can see what you like to wear. So the flimsiest panties, stockings, suspender belts, see-thru bras. Just leave them there for him to see."

Jon knew I had actually done something like that before. It was while we were still married -- we were having an extension built and there were guys in and out of the house all the time for about 3 months. The main guy and I had hit it off immediately. We flirted all day while his men were working. At that time, I was working from home a couple of days per week and in the office for the rest. I had started to make excuses to be at home more, so I could spend more time with him. If I was going into the office, I'd make sure he saw me in my office gear before I left in the morning. I'd walk around the house without my suit-jacket on. Short skirt, stockings, heels and a transparent blouse and lacy white bra. He knew what I was doing and we used to joke about it. I'd try to get home early and catch 15 minutes with him sat at the kitchen table. I loved giving give him a flash of stocking and thigh.

If I was working from home, I'd wear tight yoga leggings or shorts, no panties. I had a very tight white top, that showed off my tits, sometimes I'd go braless, nipples clearly visible. Occasionally I'd look for opportunities to let him see me coming out of the shower, towel on my head, soaking wet, robe clinging to my naked body.

It was pretty harmless, but I knew he was a naughty boy. Sparkle in his eye. Didn't mind getting caught looking at my tits or trying to see up my skirt. Some of our conversations had been absolutely filthy -- many times I noticed the bulge in his trousers, a couple of times I thought he was showing me deliberately. I had thought about inviting him upstairs to fix some fictional "plumbing" problem, but despite the constant soaking my knickers were getting, I managed to remain faithful.

One day he actually said, "The guys have voted, you are officially the sexiest client we have ever had. You're definitely favourite client number one. They all want into your knickers."

"Who says I wear any?" I laughed.

"Oh we've seen them," he said. "You left quite a selection out to dry the other day. I hope you counted them."

"Oh you're a very naughty man!" I retorted.

"You should do it again," he said. "It gets them all excited."

I had told Jon what he had said, not all the detail, but enough.

"Do it then, tease them," he had said.

So I did. It turned me on knowing that the boss knew I had done it deliberately.

"Will you do that?" Jon asked.

Oh fuck, back to the moment.

"Would you like me too?"

"Yeah, make sure it's the sheerest stuff. Do you still have the transparent body stocking?"

"Yeah, I could show him that."

"And your crotchless stuff..."

Now I was getting into it. Everytime I agreed to do something, Jon's cock would stiffen.

"Let him see you in your red robe in the morning."

"I'll have to look it out, I haven't worn it in ages."

"You'll wear it then, nothing underneath?"

"Ok, yeah I'll wear it for him."

"So he can see your big tits, would you like him to see them?"

I knew one more agreement would have Jon fully stiff.

"Yeah, I'll make sure he can see them."

And that was it. Jon slid his hard full-length into me and started fucking me again.

"Imagine him in his shorts, cock getting hard while you sit with him in the kitchen, robe barely tied together. He can see your big tits, no bra and the robe slipping down either side of your thighs...Imagine his big cock, for you to suck... on your knees...slurping all over it...."

This was working. I would have six weeks alone home every day with Marcus. I hadn't teased anyone for ages but I was going to tomorrow. Slurping is such a fantastic word, I imagined Marcus shoving his meat into my mouth, making me drool all over it.

"I'm close," Jon whispered.

"Me too," I moaned.

"You promise to do it tomorrow?"

"Yeah I promise...I promise."

"Cum now, scream for him, make his cock hard. Let him hear how much you love fucking."

So I did. No holding back, remembering my morning wank show, my fantasy book, imagining dressing up, flashing my tits and pussy and finally just as I was about to cum, imagining Marcus, with a huge erection, spunking his jizz all over my face and tits.

Part 2 -- things develop nicely

For me there are different types of exhibitionism.

Doing things like letting Marcus hear me getting fucked and cumming is one. He can't see anything and he has to use his imagination. For me that's still exhibitionism. Letting him see my range of sexy underwear, encouraging him to think about me in a sexual way would be another example.

Dressing up within context -- for example wearing a short smart suit to work. Where I can choose to "accidentally" flash my stockings or panties, or perhaps take my jacket off when I have a sexy blouse and bra combo. Another example would be wearing a tiny bikini or maybe going topless on the beach -- it's naughty but not outrageous.

Showing off out of context -- wearing the same bikini when I'm alone home with a gorgeous, young black guy, or going to a DIY store wearing a gym crop-top and super tight yoga pants, asking a male assistant for some help.

Public flaunting -- perhaps at a club, let a man touch me up while dancing, dress lifted above my stockings, or fingers inside my pussy, or sitting "carelessly" in a bar, while alone, giving a show to men I find interesting.

Public sex -- I think that one's self-explanatory

So I had to decide what I was going to do today.

When I'd woken up, I was still wet from the night before, I wondered if I'd cum in my sleep. I lay still, gently playing with my pussy. Jon was already up and in the shower. I went through last night in my head and again felt a bit nervous about facing Marcus today.

As I continued to rub my clit, I could feel the blood rushing to my pussy. I started planning the day. The first thing I was going to do was look out my sexy stuff and get it in the washing machine. I'd no idea what Marcus's plan was but I hoped he would get interested once he saw my stockings and panties.

I got up, put on a t-shirt and shorts and picked some sexy stuff out of my "knicker drawer". I'd collected quite a range of panties, thongs, g-strings, stockings and hold-ups over the years. I just collected an armful and went down to the utility room and shoved them all in the washing machine. They were all clean and I just put them on the shortest cycle.

I went back upstairs. Jon had finished his shower and was back in the bedroom. I hadn't shut the drawer and he had noticed.

"Dirty bitch..."

I just grinned. I saw a couple of my tools were no longer hidden by the lingerie I'd put in the wash, so I moved them to the back of the drawer and covered them with a body-stocking and nightie before closing it properly.

"Remember and wear your red robe."

"We'll see," I replied.

I would have to look for it. I don't think I'd worn it since I'd flashed the TV guy.

I went for a shower. I thought about wanking, visions of Marcus fucking me from the back, against the shower wall. I managed to control myself and stopped before I came. I knew I'd be more willing to tease Marcus if I kept myself on edge.

Still naked, I searched for my robe. Eventually I found it lying on the floor of a wardrobe. It had obviously slipped off its hanger and fallen behind a pile of shoe boxes.

I put it on, the thin material clinging to my still-damp body. I love this robe. It looks quite respectable at a distance or when the light is low. Up close, or in brightly lit rooms, it's obvious that it's completely transparent.

The sun was streaming in the window and I admired myself in the mirror. I posed, tightening and loosening the silk belt around the waist. Adjusting the robe so that my cleavage was very visible and then seeing what it looked like when I pulled the robe tightly across my tits. Completely see thru.

My dark brown nipples were clearly visible. I pinched them, making them hard. Thick, stubby nipples probably about half an inch long poking at the sheer material. My legs were equally visible. The only thing that protected my pussy, was the belt, dropping down from my waist. I knew from previous experience that I could fix that, by adding a couple of knots so it didn't reach down quite as far.

My pussy was starting to twitch again and I lay down on the bed, legs spread in front of the standing mirror. I watched myself in the reflection playing with my pussy, wondering what today would bring.

Jon and the kids were away so it was just Marcus and me in the house. Again I was feeling a bit nervous, deliberately screaming mid-orgasm is one thing, but the next morning, when you don't have a man inside you, whispering filth and telling you to cum loudly, feels a bit uncomfortable.

I could hear Marcus up and about in his room. As I said the walls are paper-thin. I dressed quickly. I chickened out. I put on shorts and a t-shirt (with underwear) and left my room.

I knocked on Marcus's door.

"Marcus would you like some breakfast?"

"Yep, that would be super....be down in 10 minutes, just going to grab a shower."

I prepared his breakfast as the washing machine came to the end of its cycle. I found the drying rack and set it up, just inside the door of our utility room, knowing it could be seen from the downstairs hall. I hung my stockings so it was obvious that's what they were. Off-white stockings with a dark seam and a pair of very sheer black hold-ups and then I used a couple of pegs to hold a pair of red transparent panties, no gusset -- stretching them, with the pegs holding them in place, just emphasised how see-thru they were.

I then waited for him to come down. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I sat at the breakfast table. Letting a guy see your sexy underwear hanging to dry isn't that naughty, but nevertheless it was giving me a thrill. I heard him coming down the stairs and padding through the hall. I imagined him catching a glimpse of my underwear, pausing to have a proper look, perhaps thinking about me fucking last night.

He came into the kitchen and I almost had an accident. He was dressed for the gym in a tight white t-shirt and cycling shorts. He looked absolutely massive. Normally I'm not turned on by musclemen but Marcus is just a perfect specimen, well-defined muscles in his chest, arms and legs. I tried not to, but almost involuntarily I scanned his crotch. The shorts weren't hiding much, a big bulge on display.

I had to turn away. I knew I was blushing.

Trying to collect myself I asked, "Did you sleep ok?"

"Yeah, it's always the same sleeping somewhere new, you have to get used to the various noises but once I was out, I slept like a stone."

Fuck! Was that code. Was he telling me he'd been lying there listening to me cum?

I sat drinking my coffee, not doing too much else than watching Marcus eating his cereal. His huge hands made his spoon look tiny. I closed my eyes, with the coffee cup to my lips, imagining these big hands all over my body. I managed to pull myself together.

"I'm just heading out to the supermarket. Is there anything you need?"

"No, I'm heading out soon as well. Going to join the gym. I really need a work-out."

I couldn't help myself. "You look as though you take care of yourself."

He looked up at me, eyes slightly questioning. "Yeah, thanks. What about you?"

"I used to go, sometimes 3-4 times a week, but not so much recently, you know since Jon came back and the kids always need help with something or other."

"Ha! That old excuse, why don't you come with me?"

"Nah, not today, I have too much to do. Maybe another time."

"I'll hold you to that."

"You do that," I laughed.

"Oh before you go, I have some washing I need to do. Can you show me how the washing machine works?"

Fuck -- again I wondered if this was code. Did he want me to know he'd seen my underwear? He'd never mentioned his clothes needing washed before. Then I told myself to get a grip, of course he would have clothes that needed washing.

"I tell you what, just leave your stuff in the washing basket and I'll get it later."

As I got in the car, I played the whole breakfast thing through in my head. Was I reading too much into everything he said. Marcus had certainly changed from the monosyllabic awkward young guy whose mum had brought him only the day before. He was now much more confident, still quiet, but definitely coming out his shell.

I smiled to myself as I thought of him in the utility room. Seeing my stockings and panties. Pussy twitched as I remembered his big hands wrapped around his cereal bowl. I drove to the supermarket, horny, feeling very naughty..

I got back to the house early afternoon. Marcus was either in his room or still out. I unpacked the shopping and picked up my dry washing off the rack. I went upstairs, and carefully placed all the underwear back in the drawer and looked out a bikini. The sun was blasting down and I wanted to work on my tan.

I grabbed a book and a bottle of sun-cream and lay down on a sun-lounger in the back garden. I looked up at Marcus's room, but the curtains were drawn and there was no sign of life. I lay on my back, letting myself heat up for a few minutes, trying to read my book, holding it in one hand, whilst squinting at it through my sunglasses. The sun was fierce and I gave up trying to read. As I turned slightly to put the book down I swear I saw the curtain in Marcus's room move.

That gave me a bit of a jolt. Was he spying on me? Was he standing there watching me in my bikini? I was suddenly super aware of my semi-nakedness and became horny almost instantly.... was he touching his cock?

I lay back slowly on the sunbed. I kept my sunglasses on. I wanted to be able to keep an eye on the curtains without it being obvious. I lay there hoping he was watching. Every single move I made was entirely conscious. Trailing my hand up and down, over my tummy, never quite reaching down to my bikini bottoms. Occasionally fixing the bikini top around my tits. Slowly but surely opening my legs, adjusting my position so that gradually I faced more directly towards the window.