Neighbour's Son Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was twitching and I knew it would be wet. And then I saw it, the curtain definitely moved again! This time I thought I could make out Marcus's giant form standing just about a foot back from the window.

I reached down for the bottle of suncream, sat up on the sunbed and started applying it, first to my legs starting at my ankles and working my way up to my thighs. I deliberately took my time. Covering my thighs in cream allowed me to spread my legs. I hoped he was watching.

I then had a sudden thought. He didn't know I was aware he was watching, so as far as he was concerned, I would think I was home on my own.

I covered my arms and tummy in cream and then I took my bikini top off and spent a long time massaging the cream into my tits. Way too long. If he was watching he would know I was teasing myself. I cupped one breast then the other, rubbing the cream into my nipples. They were rock hard.

"Please be watching Marcus, please," I thought.

It would be so obvious I was deliberately turning myself on. I lay down, both nipples completely erect. My cunt was pounding, I reached down and slid my hand inside my bikini. My hand was still a bit greasy from the cream and I fingered my clit gently, letting my juice mix with the cream.

As is nearly always the situation, the hornier I get, the more daring I become. I had my whole right hand down in my bikini bottoms, fingers moving between my clit and in my hole. I used my left hand to cup my tits, keeping my nipples hard.

All the time I was doing this, the heat was becoming unbearable. I wanted to cum quickly. I still had my shades on and I was almost 100% sure he was watching me. I could see his shape at the window but not any of the detail.

I lay there wanking, there is no other word for it, that was what I was doing. Wanking myself to orgasm being watched by a 22year old guy. I kept a constant speed on my clit, getting closer and closer to cumming. All I could think about was him watching, pulling on that big cock.

Then I started thinking about seducing him.

I imagined dressing for him one morning after Jon and the kids had left. Going down to the kitchen wearing a completely sheer body stocking. Pretending to iron a dress I was going to wear. Letting him see me almost naked. The bodystocking is white so he wouldn't be able to miss my huge tits and big dark brown nipples. I'd make sure the bodystocking was pulled tight to my pussy. I would deliberately not cover myself, let him look, give him the chance to watch me by moving around, so he didn't need to worry about me catching him looking. He had his books with him, he was going to study downstairs where it was a bit cooler. I let him look for what seemed like ages before saying,

"I'm going up to my room to lie down for a while, if you need anything just come up."

I imagined the look on his face.

"If you need any help with your studying." I teased.

He knew fucking well what I meant.

I went up to the bedroom. Left the door wide open and placed the standing mirror in the corner so that anyone walking along the hall would be able to see me on the bed and vice-versa. I stripped naked, got a dildo out and lay on the bed. Legs spread, pointing my cunt at the mirror. I started wanking and then I saw Marcus walking along the hallway floor towards my room, naked, watching me in the mirror, his big heavy cock in his hand. I moaned loudly to encourage him to come in. I watched him walk to the door

"Oh yes," I moaned. "Fuck me."

He came in to the room. Naked and massive.

"This what you want?"

I became more and more frantic. Last night he had heard me cum, today he was going to watch me lose control.

"Fuck, here we go," I thought.

I put my left hand over my mouth to stifle the scream I knew was coming. I was now wanking my clit hard and fast. I opened my eyes and looked up at Marcus's window. Now there was no doubt. He had pulled the curtains apart, not completely open, but wide enough that I could see him.

I came so fucking hard. It went on for ages. Knowing that he was watching and thinking of him coming into my room and fucking me, kept me cumming again and again. I'd had some huge orgasms in the last week, but cumming there, legs spread for my young lodger was almost too much. When it finally subsided, I was lying on the sunbed, shaking uncontrollably. It took about 15 minutes to calm myself down and get up from the sunbed.

I knew it was important to continue the charade that I thought I was home alone. I wanted him to think he had caught me wanking, rather than know I'd done it all for him.

As I walked up the stairs, and past Marcus's room, I pretended to have a conversation with Jon on my mobile. I knew Marcus would be able to hear.

"I've just been out in the sun. No I think he's still at the gym. I'm just going to have a shower, then I'll pick up the boys."

I remember feeling super elated, but also a bit guilty. What a slut I was. In the shower I wondered if Marcus had been hard, if he had jacked himself off watching his mum's friend masturbate right in front of him. That got my cunt going again. All I could think about, and to be fair, all I had thought about over the last two days, was how I could get Marcus to fuck me.

I know this may have been the longest drum-roll in Literotica history, but there's a lot more of this story to come and I will be adding part 2 in a week or so.