Nellie and The Officers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep it in your pants, man," Darryl groaned. "No one wants to see that."

"I kind of want to see it." Sydney's voice was shy, and she glanced at Greg and bit her lip. "Just a little."

That's how, as I ate a slice of pizza and drank a beer, Shaun ended up slowly gyrating in my living room. Sydney and I giggled and hollered as he pulled out his phone to play some music. I settled myself on the couch next to Darryl, who was leaning against the armrest looking unimpressed as he ate his pizza.

To his credit, Shaun was a good dancer. He faced me as he unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a tight white undershirt. I licked my lips as he continued to move, his hips rolling as he swayed to the music. The shirt finally came off and revealed the broad shoulders I'd been daydreaming about, his biceps toned but not so muscular as to be threatening. Hooting, I egged him on, pushing the now-empty plate onto the coffee table as I leaned back with my beer.

Sydney had gone quiet. As Shaun twirled around, I noted that Greg was whispering something in her ear, his hand firmly gripping her thigh. She had a wide smile on her face, and turned to whisper something back to him. They were unreasonably adorable together, I decided, and hoped that Greg would call her after they spent the night together. She might have been younger than he was, but it didn't seem like loosening him up would be a bad thing.

My attention turned back to Shaun as he lifted the undershirt. His jeans were slung low on his hips and a trail of coarse hair scattered from his belly button to under the waistband. I licked my lips again, watching his thick torso as he lifted the shirt up more and more. His nipples were hard, poking through the white fabric, and I wanted nothing more than for him to come over so I could lick them.

I got my wish, though I didn't end up licking Shaun's nipples. He gyrated across the room and stood in front of me, nudging my legs open. My lips were pressed firmly together as I tried not to let the nervous giggle bouncing around my chest out. Shaun leaned forward, putting his hands on the top of the couch as he hovered over me, hips swaying as he trapped me under his body.

His chest was dangerously close to my face, and if I reached out, I could grab his ass and pull him towards me. But I was transfixed by the front of his jeans, an inviting bulge snaking against his thigh. Even covered by the denim, he seemed big, and I felt the familiar tingle of arousal begin in my stomach. Had I not been surrounded by three other people as I received this strange and unexpected lap dance, I would have reached forward to feel him.

The song ended and Darryl coughed. Shaun paused, still hovering over me, and grinned as I looked up to meet his eyes.

"So, what do you think?"

I tried to play it cool, ignoring the warm dampness that was starting to invade my panties. "Not bad, not bad at all."

"Not bad?" He stood up, scoffing jokingly. "I'll have you know, women would come from miles away just for the chance to get a dance like that from me."

"You're so full of shit," Darryl grumbled.

It wasn't long before the beers were empty and the pizza was gone, and I still hadn't decided who I'd rather fuck. I could tell Greg was getting impatient, and though she was trying not to show it, so was Sydney. Finally, she stretched and yawned.

"Well, Nellie?" She looked at me pointedly.

"Oh, if you're tired, you can head home," I said cheerfully.

I wasn't worried about anything unwanted happening, plus Sydney knew she could check in with me.

She slid off Greg's lap and held her hand out to him. "Officer Barry, would you be willing to walk me home?"

"Actually, it's Detective."

Darryl rolled his eyes again as Sydney made a small noise of appreciation. After an understandably hurried farewell, Sydney and Greg left for the long walk down three flights of stairs to Sydney's apartment.

My apartment seemed quiet after their departure, even though they had spent most of their time subtly touching each other and whispering back and forth. The lack of their presence made me much more aware of the two men sitting in my living room, both wishing that I'd tell the other to leave.

Shaun finally broke the tension. "So now what?"

"No more games. Let's cut to the chase," Darryl said before I could respond. "Nellie, you know we both want to hook up with you."

A grin was spreading across my face. "Really? I had no idea."

Shaun laughed, but Darryl's face remained serious.

"Are you okay with that?"

"With the fact that you both want to fuck me?"

"He's making sure you're consenting," Shaun clarified.

"Wait, am I consenting to fucking both of you or do I still have to choose?"

"Well, I mean, we thought you'd try to pick one of us, but—"

"I'm fine with either."

Shaun's grin had faded and he looked at Darryl as if to challenge him.

Licking my lips, I looked back and forth from Darryl to Shaun.

Neither of them had any idea what they were in for. Maybe they had never met someone like me before, someone who wanted sex the way I did. I didn't think they realized that given the opportunity to have one cock or two, I was always going to pick two. Watching the silent battle between them as they met each other's eyes was arousing in itself, and my pussy seemed to throb as each of them considered the situation.

"Let me get this straight," Darryl finally said. "You want to fuck both of us? Like, at the same time?"

I shrugged nonchalantly, though I couldn't hide the grin forming on my face. "Either works for me. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time I've been with two people at once. Though, it's never been two guys before."

Darryl's face was impossible to read, but Shaun was a bit more obvious. He didn't care if he had to share me or not. In fact, given the way he was staring, I thought perhaps he would actually prefer having Darryl there. And the more I thought about it, the more I wanted both of them. I didn't want one of them to back out. I didn't want to pick. I wanted a cock in my pussy and in my mouth at the same time. Was that really so much to ask?

"I have an idea that might help." I stood up. "Shaun, come sit here."

Pushing the coffee table out of the way as Shaun sat down, I stood in front of them. "Now, I got an unexpected lap dance earlier, and that got me thinking all kinds of thoughts about the two of you. So, why don't I give each of you a dance and you can both think through my proposal?"

Even I knew my reasoning was half-baked at best, but that was kind of the beauty of it. When people want something, they'll accept any sort of ridiculous or impractical thought process to justify whatever is going to happen next.

I knew when both Shaun and Darryl agreed to my asinine reasoning that I'd be fucking both of them.

Biting my lip in what I hoped was a sexy way, I turned some music on and approached Darryl. "So, do I have your consent to dance for you, Officer?"

He nodded, eyes glued to me as I stood in front of him. I was still wearing my college hoodie, and as soon as he nodded, I started lifting it up slowly. I wasn't sure whose sharp intake of breath I heard as I brought it over my head, but I was grinning as I removed it and tossed it towards the chair Greg and Sydney had been sitting in.

I considered removing my jeans and bra but decided against both as I sauntered up to Darryl. Swaying my hips in time to the music, I looked down at the vision before me. His chin was tilted up, attention rapt, face still cautiously guarded.

If I'd been thinking, I would have had Darryl and Shaun sit on my kitchen chairs rather than the couch, but I could work with what was in front of me. Shaun had danced around the room a bit before leaning over me, but I wasn't about to waste my time with that. In a single swift movement, I was straddling Darryl's lap.

His hands fluttered for a moment before settling against my thighs, and I rolled my hips against him as my hands rested on his shoulders. Darryl's eyes roamed over my torso, taking in the gentle bouncing of my tits as I moved against him.

My body moved to the music, but my ears heard only the sound of Darryl's breathing mixed with my own. His hands gently stroked my thighs as I ground against him, and my bare stomach pressed against his shirt as I pushed my body close to his. The quietest of groans escaped his mouth as I settled back against his lap.

There was a tell-tale bulge beneath me, and I regretted not taking my jeans off so I could better feel it through his pants. Making do with what I had, I made sure to brush against his hardening cock each time I rolled my hips on his lap. Darryl seemed to like it, and his head tilted back as I wriggled against him.

That wouldn't do. I had been steadying myself against his shoulders, but took one of my hands to the back of his neck and tilted his head up in line with me. At the same time, I pushed myself up and knelt with my body as close to his as I could, pressing my breasts against his face.

That time, the sharp inhale came from Shaun, as I could feel the muffled vibration of a louder groan from Darryl against my tits. I knew Shaun's eyes were on us as I rubbed my tits against Darryl, the thin fabric of my bra the only barrier between his lips and my hardened nipples.

I was fairly certain there were rules about how one could touch a girl giving a lap dance, but those rules were for people getting paid. In the privacy of my apartment, I had no rules, so when Darryl's mouth latched on to my nipple through my bra, I was okay with it. When his hands moved from my thighs to my hips, then around to my ass and pushed me even harder against him, I was even more okay with it.

Unable to continue what passed for dancing in that situation, I let my hands trail up to Darryl's smooth head, caressing it as he nuzzled my breasts. His breath was hot against my skin and I bent an arm around my back, unhooking my bra as he played with my breasts. Pulling away from him just slightly, I took it off and flung it towards the chair to join my hoodie.

Darryl's mouth returned to my breasts in an instant, and he took full advantage of his newfound access. His tongue traced around my nipple, sucking at the hardened nub in a way that made me want to grind against him again. With his hands still cradling my ass, I couldn't, and I instinctively tried to wriggle my hips in a way so the tightness of my jeans would offer some relief.

It was futile, and I was about to make the agonizing decision to pull my breasts from Darryl's mouth when the choice was made for me. Shaun cleared his throat and I realized the song had finished.

"I think it's my turn," he said.

Darryl grumbled under his breath but released me. My face felt flushed and I was sure my chest was red. I slid off Darryl's lap, trying not to show how incredibly turned on I was.

Shaun started a new song and raised his eyebrows at me. "I'm ready when you are."

The bulge I'd noticed in Shaun's pants earlier was still there, straining against his pants as he looked up at me. With a grin, I danced a bit in front of Shaun before unbuttoning my jeans and slowly sliding them down my legs.

I'd always been comfortable naked, but that was one of the first times I ever felt truly powerful in my nudity. Both Shaun and Darryl were still fully clothed, but as I stood before them in just a thong that was already soaked through from my arousal, I felt as though I could demand anything from them.

It was too bad I didn't have any speeding tickets. I was almost certain they'd wipe my record clean for just a moment of my attention.

I climbed on Shaun's lap as gracefully as I could. I half-expected him to immediately grab me and continue where Darryl had left off, but he didn't touch me at all. I began to roll my body against Shaun, making sure to grind my dripping pussy against the straining bulge in his pants.

His jeans were rough against me, and as much as I wanted to continue the lap dance charade, my body was begging me to do more. After a few moments, I leaned back, resting my ass against Shaun's knees, and reached for his waistband.

Shaun watched me intently as I undid his pants and slid my hands inside. I was sure Darryl was watching closely as well, but all my attention was focused on getting access to Shaun's cock. The heat from his swollen appendage seemed to radiate even through the fabric of his boxers, and he sighed as it finally pushed out of the opening I'd made in his jeans.

It was all I wanted for the moment. Shaun's cock jutted out from his pants, tenting the fabric of his boxers, and I moved back up his body. That time, when I rolled against him, his length nestled against my dripping folds. A relieved moan slipped from my mouth as I revelled in the friction between us, using his cock to bring some relief to my desperate pussy.

Things devolved from there. Shaun seemed to be unable to resist touching me any longer, and he grabbed my ass hard. He pulled me forward, then pushed me back, and I wantonly moaned as I used his cock. It was big, as expected, and by that point, I was so turned on that he probably could have pushed the entirety of it inside me without any resistance.

When Shaun let go of my ass, I didn't stop grinding against his cock. I was fairly certain that my wetness had started seeping through his boxers, since my own thong was already soaked. He didn't seem to notice, or if he did, didn't care. His mouth found my tits, finally resuming the attention Darryl had been paying to them.

It was too much for me. As Shaun sucked on my nipple, twirling his tongue around the hard bud, I knew I was going to come. Bearing down on his covered bulge, I ground my clit against him.

"She's going to come on you."

Darryl's voice was distant as he told Shaun I was close. I'm sure it was obvious, that my breathing changed or that my eyes squeezed shut as I used Shaun's body, but in the moment I wondered how he knew. It didn't matter. Shaun heard him and continued sucking my tits. As I got closer to the edge, he thrust up against me slightly, his thick cock hitting my clit with the perfect pressure to push me over.

I cried out as I came, writhing against Shaun as an orgasm rolled through my body. I kept pushing my clit against him, the pressure of his cock against me just enough to extend the waves of pleasure. As I finished, I gasped, sliding back so my sensitive nub wasn't pushing against the fabric of his boxers any longer.

I glanced down as Shaun released my nipple from his mouth. I was right: there was a large wet spot on his boxers, concentrated mostly on the length of his cock. I glanced up at Shaun.

"Oops," I said. "I think I might have gotten you a little wet."

"Absolutely zero complaints from me," he responded.

I lifted myself off his lap, slightly unsteady from the orgasm that had just wracked my body as I stood in front of them. "So, officers? I think you were supposed to be thinking about if you both wanted to fuck me or not."

"Was that what I was supposed to be thinking about?" Shaun mused. "I definitely got distracted. I might need a repeat."

Darryl ignored him. "I want to fuck you, and I want to watch this dumbass fuck you."

His voice was hoarse, and his eyes were full of blatant desire.

I grinned, moving back towards Darryl. "I have a couple of rules," I said. "Shaun, are you listening? These apply to you, too."

Shaun nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

"Condoms are a must. I have them in my room." Both men nodded, and I continued. "I haven't ever been fucked in the ass before and would prefer not to go there tonight, but you can play with it any other way. Otherwise, if you want to try anything, I'm pretty much game. Just tell me first."

They nodded again.

"I also have never been fucked in the ass, so don't get any funny ideas, Darryl," Shaun said.

Beckoning them to follow me, I led the men to my room. It was slightly messier than the rest of the apartment, though I was counting on the view of my ass to distract them from it. The box of condoms I had was sitting on my dresser, and I grabbed it and tossed it on the bed before sitting on the edge. Darryl and Shaun stood side by side in front of me.

"Undress," I ordered.

They obeyed immediately, and I couldn't keep myself from glancing back and forth between them as layers of clothes slipped off. Darryl took off his shirt, bare-chested beneath the buttons, and moved on to his pants. Shaun was a little quicker, already pulling his jeans down.

Both men were well-toned, Darryl taller and leaner while Shaun had broad shoulders and a thicker torso. Darryl's skin was smooth, while Shaun had a bit more hair spattered across his chest and stomach. I stared hungrily, taking in their bodies that were both so different but so absolutely gorgeous.

When they finally got around to removing their boxers, I couldn't keep from grinning. Just as their bodies were different and gorgeous, so were their cocks. I couldn't really say that one was bigger than the other. Shaun's cock was longer, already leaking pre-cum down the swollen tip, but Darryl's was thicker, and his dark, engorged head was almost begging to be sucked.

I was already wanting more. My pussy craved those cocks, and I wanted nothing more than for them to fill me up as they fucked me. A gentle ache of desire was starting in my stomach, and I was aware of the distinctly hollow feeling that wouldn't be satiated until someone's cock was buried balls-deep inside my cunt.

I must have stared longer than I thought. Darryl eventually cleared his throat and I startled, face flushing as I met his eyes.

"Like what you see?" Shaun teased.

"Very much." I stood up from the edge of the bed. "I'm very glad you both won the competition."

Darryl smiled, seemingly in spite of himself. "Oh, the competition hasn't even started yet. I'm going to make you come more times than he will."

"Like hell you will. I've already made her come once," Shaun shot back.

"I fully endorse this competition," I said, though neither of them seemed to notice.

"I think using your dick as her fuck-toy doesn't really count as making her come, Shaun."

Shaun shrugged. "Fine. I don't need the extra point anyways."

"Even playing field, then," Darryl said, and before Shaun could react, he had stepped across the room, grabbed me, and pressed his lips to mine.

His hands were suddenly everywhere, running along my arms, trailing along my breasts, caressing my stomach. They finally settled on my ass, fingers gripping my flesh as he brought his body close against mine. Darryl's cock was pinned between us, a rigid pole digging into my stomach as he held me to him.

I wasn't sure what to expect with two men commanding my attention. Fluttering my eyes open, I looked over Darryl's shoulder at Shaun. Surprisingly, he was smiling, his hand wrapped around his cock as he watched Darryl grope me. I smiled against Darryl's mouth, enjoying the view of Shaun handling himself.

Darryl seemed to notice he didn't have my full attention anymore. He turned his head to see what I was looking at, then shook his head and scoffed.

"You like watching him jack off?"

I failed miserably at trying to look innocent. "A little."

With a steady hand, Darryl guided us so he was standing behind me while I faced Shaun. Immediately his arms wrapped around my body, holding me in place against him. His cock was nestled against my ass crack and I wiggled my hips, eliciting a grumbling groan from Darryl's mouth. He brought his hands down to my hips, grinding forward as he pulled me back.

Shaun watched as Darryl started touching me again. His large hands left my hips and slid back up my stomach, fingertips dragging along my ribs before cupping my breasts. Even with those big hands, my tits spilled out just a bit, and he kneaded gently before pinching my nipples.