Nellie and The Officers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, leaning back against Darryl's chest as he explored my tits. His lips pressed against my neck, sucking the tender skin there as he rolled my nipples between his fingers. Tingles of arousal shot through my body, and I squirmed against him again, my pussy begging for attention.

He seemed to get the message and one hand left my breast, travelling back down my body to the waistband of my panties. With practiced ease, Darryl slipped his fingers into my thong and over my mound. One finger slid along my dripping lips and I moaned again as he teased my entrance. My pussy ached to be penetrated and I wanted nothing more than that finger to dip inside of me, but to no avail. Darryl began teasing me relentlessly, his finger tracing along every part of my pussy except where I wanted him to go.

Leaning heavily against him, I whimpered as I looked at Shaun. He was transfixed by the sight of us, his hand moving slowly along the shaft of his cock. Darryl's strong arms held me in place and I was helpless in getting what I needed.

"Shaun, please," I gasped.

"Darryl, man, this isn't fair," he said.

Shaun let go of his cock and stepped forward. A wild flutter of hope that he would make Darryl stop teasing me filled my chest as he reached down in front of me. It faded quickly when I felt him tugging at the waistband of my panties, working them down my hips until they fell past my knees and to my ankles.

"Much better. I wasn't able to see her pussy." Shaun grinned as he took a step backward.

Disappointed, I let out a soft cry. "Please stop teasing me."

Darryl's lips moved against my throat, and I was sure he was smiling. "But it's just so fun. And I love feeling you wiggle against my cock like that."

"Wouldn't you rather have it inside me?" I asked, desperate for release.

"All in good time."

His finger trailed dangerously close to my clit and I tried to move my hips forward to meet it, but Darryl was too quick. Frustrated, I slumped back against him.

"You should see how hot she looks," Shaun said to Darryl. "She's so wet, her pussy is shining."

"I know, I can feel it. I don't think we've ever had someone this wet before." Darryl's finger slid along my labia as if to punctuate his statement.

The way they spoke as if I wasn't there was unreasonably erotic, and though it didn't seem possible, I was even more turned on. Somewhere in my mind, I had a question about what they had just said, but I was too distracted to focus on it.

"Will someone please touch my fucking cunt?" I demanded.

Darryl's laugh was muffled against my skin. "I am touching your cunt, Nellie."

Another frustrated cry left my lips, and both Shaun and Darryl laughed.

"Okay, okay, I think she's had enough," said Shaun.

He stepped forward and brought his hands up to my face, cradling my chin as he pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back, slightly reserved until Darryl sunk his finger inside of me without warning.

I cried out again, though this time with relief. Shaun grasped the breast that Darryl wasn't already holding as he kissed me, then lowered his head to it and sucked on my nipple as Darryl's finger pressed against my G-spot.

The warmth of Darryl's body behind me, the hardness of his cock still pressing against my ass, and Shaun's wet mouth on my breast all heightened the feel of Darryl's finger in my cunt. Before I even knew what was happening, the walls of my pussy were clenching down on his finger and I was coming again, nearly screaming as Darryl held me in place.

My eyes were scrunched shut as my head tilted back, and as I came down, Darryl pulled his finger from my pussy.

"I barely had to touch you at all to get that one," he murmured in my ear.

I tried to form a response, but my mind was still catching up. My legs still felt like jelly and my vision still seemed hazy when I realized Shaun was no longer sucking on my nipple and was instead kneeling in front of me. I looked down just in time to see him push his face against my mound.

I knew I was lucky when it came to orgasms. Although rare, I could sometimes come without stimulating my clit, as had just happened with Darryl. While his hand might have brushed my clit, it was definitely more focused on my G-spot. And the glorious thing about those kinds of orgasms was that my clit didn't have the intense heightened sensitivity right after.

So, while I was usually too sensitive to have anyone touch my clit right after I came, Shaun was in luck. He buried his face against my pussy and took my clit into his mouth, sucking gently. My knees buckled and I had to steady myself on Shaun's head, his short hair tickling my fingers. If it weren't for Darryl still holding me up, I would have fallen.

His tongue moved deftly around the bud between my legs, lapping up my juices eagerly. As Shaun licked my pussy, Darryl gently moved against me, rubbing his thick cock against my ass. He grasped both my breasts and he kissed my neck as I leaned against him, my body still trembling.

Shaun's tongue was magic. He ate my pussy eagerly, but with a level of skill that was practiced and perfected. His hands gripped my thighs as he devoured me, and the soft, wet sounds emitting from between my legs were like music. Quiet moans trickled out of my mouth as he pushed his face against me, tongue sliding between my folds before flicking against my clit.

Darryl was doing something behind me, and his body shifted away from mine for a moment. I wanted to ask what he was doing, but Shaun's mouth had me captivated. I pushed myself against his face, grinding my clit against him as he ate me out eagerly. It was only when I heard the telltale sound of a wrapper being opened that I realized Darryl was about to fuck me, and a smile spread across my face.

The bed creaked softly as Darryl sat down, reaching forward to grab my hips. His fingers brushed Shaun's as he grasped my thighs, and Shaun pulled his face away.

"Get up on his lap, Nellie." Shaun was smiling, his face glistening with the juices from my pussy. "Keep facing me."

With guiding help from both Shaun and Darryl, I straddled Darryl's lap reverse cowgirl. Before sinking down onto the thick cock prodding between my legs, Shaun reached forward and kissed me. He tasted like me, slick juices coating his lips and chin as he explored my mouth.

A grumbling sigh came from behind me. Shaun had gripped Darryl's cock and was guiding it to my pussy. I pulled away and watched as Shaun positioned Darryl's cock beneath me, then moved his hands to my hips and began forcing me down on the thick rod.

My head tilted back as Darryl and I released matching groans of satisfaction. Shaun's pace was slow, and I felt every inch of Darryl's cock stretch my lips as it pushed inside me. The walls of my pussy gripped his swollen shaft as he filled me, and it wasn't until I felt my skin pressing against his that I drew another breath.

"How does he feel?" Shaun asked.

I moaned in response, trying to move my hips, but Shaun held me still.

"Tell me," he demanded.

"Big," I managed to say. "Good."

My stuttered response made both men laugh, and Shaun released his grip on me. "Let me see you fuck him," he said.

I moved slowly at first, letting myself adjust to the feeling of Darryl's cock buried inside me. As I rolled my hips and began riding him properly, Darryl groaned and his hands fluttered along my sides. Pangs of pleasure ran through my entire body, tingles that started at my fingertips and tickled along my skin down to my toes.

I had been resting my hand against Darryl's leg, but as the fiery satisfaction ran through my body, I moved my fingers between my legs. Shaun made a small noise as I started rubbing my clit, and I began riding Darryl's cock faster as I touched myself.

"You just standing there while she handles herself?" Darryl grunted from behind me. "Shit, Shaun, just go home and jerk off if that's all you're going to do."

"Fuck off." Shaun stepped forward, taking my hand from between my legs and supporting my shoulders. "Lean back. Let this lazy bastard do the work."

"I'm going to fall," I protested.

"No, you won't," Darryl said.

Still buried inside me, he pushed the both of us up along the bed, until he was leaning against my headboard. I was astounded that he was strong enough to do that while I was sitting on top of him, but that was nothing compared to what he was about to do.

I leaned back as instructed, and Darryl's hands firmly wrapped around my waist as he began thrusting up into me. The pace I'd been maintaining, that I thought had been rather fast and hard, suddenly seemed like a leisurely stroll through the park. Each time he shoved his cock as deep as he could, a small puff of breath left my lips, as though he was forcing the air out of my lungs.

Somehow, despite being on top, Darryl had me under his complete control. His arms were tight around me as he mercilessly pounded my pussy, and my tits were bouncing almost uncontrollably.

It was unbelievably amazing.

I watched as Shaun climbed on the bed, crawling towards us. Darryl slowed his pace as he felt Shaun move closer. I expected Shaun to start fingering my clit, or maybe grab onto my bouncing tits, but he did neither. To my shock, he grinned that warm smile of his, lowered his head, and resumed his attention to my clit with his mouth.

I had never, ever expected to have someone lick my pussy while someone else fucked me. I couldn't have even begun to imagine the sensation of someone sucking my throbbing clit while their friend was balls deep in my dripping cunt. The intensity was incomparable, and my mind seemed to lose track of everything happening aside from the cock in my pussy and the tongue on my clit.

My eyes were closed, or maybe open. I had memories of seeing Shaun licking me while Darryl fucked me, but it could have just been my mind filling in the blanks after the fact. All I really knew is that my body was overloaded, my senses flooded with pleasure, and I was going to come again.

I tried to tell the men, but nothing came from my mouth except a mix of cries and moans. Shaun seemed to be fluent in whatever language I was speaking, and his hand came up to my breast, fondling me as he enthusiastically feasted on my clit.

My third orgasm of the night nearly caused me to pass out. At that moment, I was weightless, the thumping of my heart the only thing I could hear as waves of electricity consumed me. I felt my heartbeat in every part of me, travelling through my veins and my skin, setting me on fire as a white light sealed my vision.

Darryl had stopped hammering his cock into me at some point, and Shaun's head had moved from between my legs. When I came back from wherever it was that orgasm had brought me, they were arguing about whose point it was.

"She came on my cock," Darryl said.

"Yeah, and I had my mouth on her clit, right next to your balls. Point goes to the person whose face was closest to the other's balls."

"Fine. We're one-one."

I was leaning heavily against Darryl's chest, his cock still inside me as I opened my eyes.

"You guys have done this before." The realization hit me during that moment of clear mindlessness.

Darryl chuckled behind me, his lips pressing against my neck. "Guilty."

"You knew you were going to both fuck me tonight."

"The second we saw you." Shaun leaned forward to kiss me.

I kissed him back, as eagerly as I could considering I still felt like I was made of jelly.

"Could have told me earlier," I mumbled. "Would have saved me a lot of trouble worrying about it."

"Yeah, but it's more fun for you to think it was your idea."

Shaun helped me off Darryl's cock, allowing me to crawl forward on the bed. As I knelt beside him, he kissed me again, wrapping his arms around me as our chests pressed together. His cock probed against my thigh, and I reached down to stroke him lightly as we kissed.

Pre-cum was dripping from his tip, slick under my fingers as I rubbed his cock. For the first time that night, Shaun seemed to lose a bit of control. His eyes fluttered as he groaned against my mouth, his shoulders relaxing with relief as I moved my hand along his shaft.

Poor Shaun hadn't had any attention paid to his rigid cock yet, aside from the small amount of grinding I did against it while we were still dancing around the issue. As I kissed him, I knew that had to change.

"Stand over there." I pulled away from him and tilted my head towards the foot of my bed.

Shaun nodded and hopped off the bed, standing at the edge. I moved forward on my hands and knees, appreciating the view of his jutting rod.

As I settled in front of Shaun, I looked back at Darryl and wiggled my ass at him. "Come on over any time."

Darryl grinned. "I want to watch a little of the show first."

With that, I turned back to Shaun, sticking out my tongue and immediately licking the pre-cum off his dick. He exhaled as I lapped the sticky fluid up, circling my tongue around his swollen head before exploring the rest of his shaft. My tongue traced along each of the throbbing veins, the smooth skin of his dick hot against my mouth. Once every inch of his cock was shimmering from being licked, I kissed my way back up to his tip.

I looked up at Shaun, and his eyes met mine as he watched me, entranced. The smile was gone from his face and his eyes were wide, yearning as he waited for me to take him into his mouth. I held eye contact with him as I opened my lips and slid his tip into my mouth, then more of his shaft, and more, until he was hitting the back of my throat.

It was only then that Shaun broke the eye contact, his head tilting back as he groaned. His hands moved towards my head as I began pumping his cock in and out of my mouth, swallowing as much of him as I could. His cock was a good length, but I didn't have any trouble taking it down my throat. As my nose pressed against Shaun's pelvis, he groaned again and pressed against my head, holding me in place for a moment.

"Damn, she's one hell of a cocksucker," Darryl commented.

Shaun grunted in response and released his grip on my head, allowing me to move back before attempting to swallow his cock again.

Darryl had been somewhat quiet while he fucked me, just the occasional groan or loud exhale. Shaun, on the other hand, was much noisier. He swore under his breath, making deep noises as I worked his cock. It was incredibly hot, and my pussy was throbbing again in no time as I listened to Shaun urge me on as I sucked his cock.

The mattress shifted as Darryl finally moved towards me. My toes curled in anticipation as his legs brushed against mine while he positioned himself, ending up with his legs outside mine as his hands gripped my hips. As I sucked Shaun's cock, Darryl nudged his tip against my waiting entrance before plunging inside me with a single thrust.

My cry of surprise at his sudden entrance was muffled by Shaun's cock, which felt like it was halfway down my throat. As I moaned, his hands tightened in my hair and he cried out as well.

It was clear that Darryl was done teasing. He was done with watching, done with moving slowly, done with anything aside from working to his own finish. His fingers dug into my hips as he shoved his cock inside me, recklessly powerful. Darryl's balls slapped against me, hitting my clit as he used my pussy, fucking me with abandon.

Every second of it was bliss. I loved the lack of control, the feeling of him inside me, and the way he took me for his own. It did mean, however, that I could barely keep Shaun's cock in my mouth, let alone focus on sucking him off. The force of Darryl's thrusts made it hard to keep any sort of pace.

With his cock still in my mouth, I glanced up at Shaun, pleading with my eyes for him to take control. He seemed to get the message, and his hands tightened in my hair again as he began thrusting forward into my mouth. In almost no time at all, they managed to get into a rhythm. As Darryl thrust into me, Shaun pulled my head onto his cock, pushing himself as deep as he could go into my throat. As Darryl pulled out, Shaun pulled back just a bit before impaling me again.

I could barely breathe, yet I'd never felt so amazing in my life. Somehow, I managed to snake a hand between my legs, and began fingering my clit as the two men ravaged my body. I knew it was about them now, but there was no question that I would come again. Aside from grinding on Shaun's cock, I had been under their control for every orgasm, unable to move or to writhe against them, held firmly in place by hands and bodies and arms. It was like an addiction: I wanted to feel it one more time before they were done with me, I wanted to be helpless in my orgasm as they used my face and my cunt.

It didn't take long for me to get there, and unlike the other times, there was no warning the men. As I crashed over the edge for the fourth time, the walls of my pussy clenched around Darryl's cock. He let out a surprised cry that turned into a groan, and his thrusting became erratic as he came.

My own cries were still muffled by Shaun's cock, and he swore intensely as he fucked my face. As I finished, breathing hard through my nose as Darryl was still buried inside me, he looked down at me.

"I'm close, Nellie," he growled. "Just give me a minute."

I couldn't respond, of course, but I made another small noise that vibrated against Shaun's cock as I looked up at him. He groaned, and just a moment later I felt the warmth of his cum shoot into my mouth. His cock spasmed against my tongue and I swallowed eagerly, while Shaun held my head still against him.

Darryl slid out of me and leaned back on the bed while Shaun finished. When his fingers loosened their grip in my hair, I pulled back, letting his cock out of my mouth with a soft pop. Still kneeling, I sat back on my heels and watched as Shaun flopped back onto the bed.

I wasn't sure what to say, which was unusual. It's not that I was embarrassed or ashamed or anything like that, but what does someone even say after being fucked like that? I was still catching my breath, the aura of afterglow still blanketing my senses. My mouth still tasted like Shaun's cum and my pussy was still wet and aching from Darryl's cock.

Shifting a bit, I looked from Shaun to Darryl, who were both watching me with guarded expressions.

"Are you okay?" The note of worry in Shaun's voice was touching, though he tried to hide it.

I nodded slowly. "I'm just trying to figure out how exactly I won that competition."

"Wait, what?" Darryl scoffed. "I clearly won. I made you come way more than he did."

"Well, that's the thing." I grinned as I turned towards them fully, shifting so I was sitting on my hip with my legs curled beside me. "You both said the first orgasm didn't count as a point to either of you, since I was using Shaun's cock. So that means it was my point."

"Okay, I guess. But then I made you come while you were just standing there," Darryl said.

"And I got the point for licking your clit while he fucked you," added Shaun.

"And then I was fucking you while you sucked him off, so—"

"And I was fingering myself," I interrupted. "So, if the first one was using Shaun's cock, then that should count as using your cock. I earned two points, you each got one."

The incredulous expression on Darryl's face set Shaun's laughter off, which in turn had me giggling like a maniac.

"You might be going into the wrong career," Darryl finally said. "That's almost lawyer-like thinking there."

"Don't put that garbage idea into her head."

Shaun moved up the bed, mirroring Darryl's position, and beckoned me to sit between the two of them. I obliged, nestling between them as my body relaxed, a sense of exhaustion beginning to overtake me.