Nephew and Uncle, Alien Abduction Ch. 03

Story Info
18-year-old guy gets dominated by alien dick.
1.5k words
4.73
11.5k
32
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alien now stood right at the foot of the table, its long, thick cock rising from its groin. The creature leaned forward and hooked its spindly arms under Alan's knees, its hands moving along the underside of the teenager's thighs, under his butt, and along his back.

The gray being's wispy frame belied its strength. It easily lifted the eighteen year old human, bringing Alan in close. Alan held onto the alien's shoulders as the two bodies connected. His legs folded around the its midsection, his butt just above the creature's big tool.

Maybe because of its eerie gray skin, Alan had assumed these beings would be cold to the touch. But his alien companion's pallid skin radiated warmth. He was finding himself drawn to the creature's form. Long, tall, slender, but in good shape. Muscles flexed beneath the smooth surface. Their faces were so close, Alan felt the creature's hot breath.

As the alien slowly lowered Alan's body, the tip of its imitation penis pushed at Alan's red, puffy anus. Oh, god, Alan thought. Here we go again. His sore, swollen ring open around the alien's cock head and the shaft began its journey inward.

It was warm. Hot even, as if it were really part of a living being and not a facsimile. Alan understood, through the mental link, that this being had conjured its cock with the intent to ape the human captives' biology. As his insides expanded around the invading girth, the teenager silently commended his captor on creating such a realistic appendage. Although he had only experienced the real thing once before, just a moment ago, this alien's cock sure felt authentic, if his tight little asshole had anything to say about it.

Alan gazed at the stranger's larger, round head. The big black eyes seemed to be unfocused, staring into Alan's chest. The creature was fully concentrating on its dick moving up into the snug warmth of Alan's body. It thin lips were separated just slightly as it struggled to control its breathing. Alan imagined the sensation must have been intense as his insides gripped onto the alien cock.

Then, the large cranium turned up towards Alan and their eyes made contact. Alan instinctively leaned in. They both tilted their heads in opposite directions as their lips met.

Alan felt the being's tongue slither into his mouth, just like its desires had slithered into his mind. Helpless to resist, its long organ swirled around Alan's tongue. The alien must have suppressed Alan's gag reflex, because that snake-like tongue darted straight towards the back of the teenager's mouth and into his throat. The young man was being invaded at both ends now.

A long, slow process, followed. Their mouths entwined, the alien continued to let Alan's weight go, allowing the teenage human's body to sink farther onto the hot gray pole. And then, Alan's butt was tight to the alien's groin, that huge cock jabbing all the way up inside his grasping anal sleeve. Alan's throat struggled to release its guttural sounds, an uncontrollable reaction as his body and mind completely surrendered to the invading alien flesh. His boner was as hard as ever, a visual signifier of the teenager's fervent state. It rubbed on the creature's firm chest and abdomen as the being began raising and lowering the boy's body.

Its fat prick pried Alan's ass open over and over, pushing the captive youth towards madness. The thick shaft agitated the teen's tender prostate, eliciting moans that the alien swallowed up as they continued their passionate kiss.

After a short while of gentle lovemaking, Alan felt the mood alter. His mind was flooded with animalistic lust. His companion was losing command of its own will, becoming victim to some dark instinct. The alien gripped Alan's sides firmly, holding him in place, as it slamming its hips upward, driving its cock deep into the teen's abused hole. Alan grunted at this aggressive turn. The assault scrambled his wits and his cock spat globs of precum. Through the haze, Alan wondered if he'd ever be able to sit down again after this alien dick was done destroying his little hole.

The creature eventually slowed and pulled the boy tight to itself. Their mouths working together in the strangest kiss that Alan would ever partake in. Alan hugged the strange creature, reveling in the intimate contact of their bare skin.

The alien then pulled its face away from their kiss, a long, moist slurping accompanying the tongue's retreat from Alan's throat. The fog parted just slightly and Alan sensed the second creature approach from behind.

He turned his head to see, witnessing its cock, just like the one now lodged deep inside his ass.

The lanky creature came in close, it's stiffness wobbling about as it walked. Although the first alien had halted its anal assault, the psychic air was still thick with that frightening lust. Alan stared at the second creature's form. The cock was mesmerizing. The alien touched its hand to Alan's back. Then Alan could feel the second cock head contact his rear crevice. It pressed at the connection point, as if fighting the other alien for a place at his asshole.

Panic gripped Alan's chest as the second creature pushed more firmly. Alan's sore hole gave way, stretching impossibly tightly around the second cock-head. How could this be happening? Surely they wouldn't both try to fit at the same time...?

It moved up inside him as the first alien held him tight. His boner hadn't gone down throughout all of this, and it was now trapped in the tight space between himself and the alien's body.

He wanted to scream, but nothing came out. His boy-hole was entirely overfull, burning with the strain. Yet, the second alien cock continued its march inward. Alan had thought he had been stretched to the limit by the first big cock. But now, as the second thick shaft burrowed deeper, Alan's whole body quivered as he struggled to comprehend how his recently-virgin asshole could accommodate the twin flagpoles.

The second alien pecked little kisses at Alan's back as its huge rod slipped deeper. The alien hands flowed over his smooth, taut skin, radiating comfort into his soul. The second cock had reached complete insertion and was now retreating. Alan was grateful for the slow pace, but scared of being ripped in half.

The first alien started to move again, slowly lifting Alan. The two big dicks dragged along his insides. Then he felt himself sinking back down. He failed to contain a moan as the pressure on his prostate increased. Those two fat pricks filled him once again, eliciting a stream of sticky goo from the boy's cock.

He hated to admit it, but he liked being fucked like this. It felt so good. His balls were longing to eject their pent-up fluids, encouraged by the two girthy flesh rods moving arrhythmically inside his asshole.

Their three bodies were now one. This connection would have been impossible for Alan to consider just an hour previous, but now it was all Alan desired. He couldn't imagine living without this innermost link.

Both over-large alien penises bucked up into him as differing speeds. Four hands gripped his sides, holding him steady as they rammed his slim body again and again.

His cock rubbed between himself and the first alien. It was trapped there, oozing its river of precum, creating a slick space in which it sensuously rubbed against the alien's muscled abdomen.

Alan's mind nearly broke as he struggled to comprehend the fact that he was getting double dicked by a couple of aliens. The energy in this white space was intensifying. Alan sensed his captors' sexual needs building. They were both working fervently to increase their stimulation, and Alan's own stimulation was feeding back mentally into the aliens.

They had turned from inquisitive, intelligent beings into voracious beasts. Each strong fuck-thrust jarred his slight form, involuntarily humping his steel cock-rod against his companion's body.

Alan felt his climax rising from within. The stimulation on his cock and the double assault on his ass was too much. He hugged his alien close, celebrating the naked contact. His dick tingled while the twin units hammered at his prostate. And then he was spewing his load, his stiff bone shooting rockets of cum all over himself and his alien captor.

As Alan grunted and groaned with pleasure, both aliens began a series of sharp, stiff thrusts. They jerked, first one, then the other, several times, into Alan's tight tunnel. They were orgasming inside him. As Alan's cum dripped from his alien's chin and ran down its tight pecs, both of them pumped their alien loads up into the teenager's tightly gripping hole. The teenager could feel the strange juices drooling from his red anal ring down along his buns.

It was too much. The orgasmic elation mixed with the satisfying burn, the overstimulation of his prostate, his dick trapped between the two bodies, their naked union, hands all over him...

The world faded from the bright white surroundings into total darkness.