Nephew and Uncle, Alien Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Strange beings compel 18-year to sit on his uncle's dick.
1.9k words
4.58
23.1k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains incest.

Just then, a large table-like slab appeared behind Uncle Dean. The gray alien nudged the man, who took the cue and lay back onto this new, raised surface. His cock drooled strands of gooey precum as he settled into position.

Alan, in disbelief, allowed himself to be maneuvered over to his uncle. Without much effort, he found himself kneeling on the slab next to Dean. This was the closest Alan had ever been to his undressed Uncle. Certainly the closest he had ever been to Uncle Dean's enormous, stiff cock, or any man's for that matter.

Alan looked at his uncle's blank expression. Dean stared off into the nothingness above. Alan placed a hand on his shoulder and shook, calling out, "Dean!" But nothing. The only outcome from shaking his uncle was the man's rigid pole wavering around stiffly.

With this test failed, Alan relented, returning to the task at hand. Comprehending the aliens' desires, Alan shifted, planting a foot on either side of his uncle's body, facing away. He squatted down, his heart racing. Was he really just going to give in? Was he going to sit on his uncle's fat cock as these creatures watched?

He didn't see that he had much choice. And deep down, whether he wanted to admit it or not, Alan felt the desire inside himself. After the alien dildo had been removed, his hole felt empty. He longed to fill it, even if it was his own uncle doing the filling.

He lowered himself, but stopped suddenly when he felt the hot, stiff flesh rod poke his bare butt. He wanted it, but he was afraid. Afraid of the immediate circumstances: How could he possibly fit that big thing inside him? Wouldn't it hurt like hell? And afraid of the future: We're these aliens ever going to let them go? Were they doomed to play out perverse sexual fantasies forever? Were their lives in danger? And even if they were released, how could things ever go back to normal after this? Alan now felt desires for his uncle, for his strong manly body and for his insane man-dick. Would Uncle Dean remember any of this? How could they learn to exist with each other with these corrupting events?

A long-fingered hand maneuvered between their bodies, taking hold of Uncle Dean's stiff pole. The thing slipped between Alan's cheeks, and he drooling cock knob pressed at his exposed winker. No more time for wondering, Alan thought, as his uncle's cock prepared for entry.

Uncle Dean's hands moved up to grip Alan's bony hips, pulling downward. An icicle stabbed through him as the fat cock head pressed tightly to his teen bud. He felt Uncle Dean lifting himself from the slab, pushing his cock upward.

The presence of the alien desires inside his mind intensified. These aliens wanted Alan to get his ass fucked by his uncle. The teen concentrated, letting his hole relax. And then, he clamped down tighter than ever as Uncle Dean's knob pried the boy's tight ring open.

Alan was shaking, breathing heavily. His eyes were squeezed shut as all of his mental energy focused on the thing that had entered his body. His hole burned from the strain of accommodating the large mass.

But it was just the tip. There was still so much to go. Again, with greater effort, Alan willed himself to relax. He unclenched, letting Uncle Dean's bulb find its home up inside his hole, past his quivering anal ring.

It had really begun. Alan dreaded the thought of the long journey ahead. He forced himself to squat lower, so extremely slowly. His tight circle of muscle began to expand as his uncle's thick tube pressed into him. It burned, but Alan kept breathing and lowering himself. He was taking his own uncle's fat cock inside his asshole.

Uncle Dean again lifted himself, bringing his butt up from the smooth surface to press his stiff thickness into his nephew's tight warmth.

Alan was sure that Dean was completely unaware of exactly what he was doing. Alan himself knew that the creatures had done something to himself. Why was he allowing any of this to happen? Why wasn't he fighting back to stop it? Why did he find himself wanting it? But he did want it. He wanted that fat prick up inside him. And that's why he knew that the aliens had messed with his head.

But at least he was aware. Uncle Dean, however, was completely out of it. He groaned stupidly as his thick meat was eaten up by his nephew's tight anal grip. As if on automatic, Dean pulled Alan's hips down as he pushed upward into his nephew.

The teen boy was drowning in these new sensations. He was hot and sweaty as his virgin asshole expanded around his own uncle's big cock. One alien moved close, examining its teenage specimen with its weird hands. Alan's skin tingled under the touch as that hand moved aver the taut, young flesh.

Alan leaned back, placing his hands behind on either side of his uncle's torso and resting his weight on his outstretched arms. Both aliens were now moving their hands over the teen's slender, reclined body. This position afforded the aliens a perfect view of Uncle Dean's cock entering Alan's hole.

His own teen cock was rock hard, the useless fabric cover doing absolutely nothing to hide his arousal. His dick jutted up from his groin, long and stiff, totally bare to all who wanted to see it.

His little pucker strained around the girth Uncle Dean's tool. It seemed like it was taking an eternity, but Dean's dick was indeed still marching up into his nephew's hole, drilling into Alan's insides.

His uncle's strong hands gripped his slender waist, drawing their bodies together, until, finally, Alan's little butt nestled into Uncle Dean's hairy groin. The huge slab of meat pulsed inside him. Alan was both scared and excited to feel Uncle's massive rod buried up his ass. How deep inside of his tight guts was that fat, purple cock-head leaking it's clear, sticky goo? The thick mass strained Alan's inner walls.

He flexed his sphincter around the base of Uncle's dick. He could feel Dean's heavy balls pressed right to his taint. There was no denying it. The teenager could feel every millimeter of his uncle's cock up his ass. He had taken the entire length. Alan felt a strange sense of pride at his accomplishment. Being so full felt amazing. That foreign desire to be filled up by his uncle's cock had been fulfilled.

At the same time, he worried how ruined his hole would be. He had ever been so stretched out in his life. His guts were expanded like never before around that fat cock-meat.

Uncle Dean's hands pulled up on his waist, and Alan took his weight under his legs. He lifted himself, feeling his uncle's huge thing dragging along his insides as it retreated.

The aliens' long fingers brushed across Alan's smooth, pale skin. They were both engrossed in their exploration of Alan's fit young body. Alan's cock throbbed as his uncle's tool moved inside him as these freaky creatures touched every inch of his fully exposed form.

With about half of his uncle's huge dong pulled out now, Dean's hands guided his nephew back down. Dean lifted himself again, pushing his unit into the boy. He dropped his butt back to the table, then up again. Uncle Dean was now fully fucking his nephew. That fat piece of man-meat sawed in and out of Alan's over-stretched pucker, driving deep into the boy's rectum.

Alan panted as the cock shaft smashed the sensitive button in his hole. His uncle's fuck-pole massaged the teenager's prostate, pushing more and more precum from Alan's stiff boner.

One alien hand moved to Alan's teen prick, tracing the rivulets of streaming, clear goo. Alan groaned as the fingertips tapped at his tiny slit, catching thin strands of precum. As his uncle pumped into him, the alien's teasing fingers played with his sensitive cock-head.

Another set of fingers slipped between uncle and nephew, touching the spot where they were so perversely connected. As Dean's cock plunged into the teen hole, two of the stranger's digits poked at that space, pressing tightly until they moved inside, right along Uncle Dean's shaft.

Alan couldn't stop a moan from escaping his throat. His poor asshole, being invaded by his uncle's cock and now this alien's fingers.

More fingers touched his nipple, pinching and rubbing. Alan was fully activated, writhing in sensual sensory overload. Fingers danced along his inner thigh, then tickled his balls, then grabbed his cock. The warm, weird hand closed around his so-stiff pole. Fingers touched his nipples. Then his tight abdomen. Then they squeezed his butt cheeks as Dean's hips smacking up into him.

"Uhhhnnnn!" Uncle Dean grunted, bucking up into his nephew. His crotch slammed the boy's butt, hammering his fat prick deep into the tight hole. "Ghaaa! Fuuuu!" he shouted unintelligibly. Alan could imagine that the creatures were giving Uncle Dean the same work-over, and it had pushed the man to the edge.

Dean thrust one final time, holding his hips tightly to Alan's butt. Alan's insides gripped his uncle's cock as it spasmed. The teenager knew that Uncle Dean was unloading inside him. His own uncle was cumming up inside his ass.

Pride and shame, lust and remorse, a myriad conflicting emotions swirled through young Alan's body as Dean's vice grip relaxed and fell from his waist. Alan lifted himself, still deriving utmost pleasure from the sensation of that slab of cock moving along his insides as it retreated.

Then, the big dick slipped free, slapping wetly on Dean's tummy. Alan collapse next to his uncle. They both panted, red-faced and sweaty.

Only, Dean had been satisfied while Alan was left with his own raging bone. The aliens were still touching him, showing great interest in the eighteen-year-old's perfect form. Alan was exhausted, but still felt horny as hell as he was worked over by the strange hands.

Fingers slipped into his bud, exploring the cummy boy-hole. The teenager's dick jerked involuntary as those fingers touched his secret inner button.

Then, all at once, they withdrew. The gray figures retreated, stepping back a few paces. Alan propped himself up on his elbows, watching the alien standing at the end of the table.

From the alien's groin, a mound appeared, growing outward. It formed itself into a long rod, curved slightly upward. It was about eight or nine inches long and rounded at the end. It was thick. Alan wondered if his fingers would even reach all the way around it.

A moment later, the rod gained a more specific shape. A thick ridge appeared along the length of the underside. Vein-like lines slithered for a few inches here and there. The rounded end grew a rim, like a mushroom cap, and then a cleft up from the bottom. It was a fair approximation of an erect human penis.

Alan stared at the thing, dumbly wondering why the alien had just grown a penis. Why it was erect? Why was it so big? Why the creature was approaching?

The teenager's hole twitched as he felt the creature's desires in his mind. Alan was yet again about to be fucked by another over-sized dick. A large glob of precum drooled from his stiff teen cock as he anticipated being filled up again.