Nerd and Nerdess

Story Info
Two nerds are gently pushed together by friends.
8.6k words
4.79
23.9k
31
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue and Paul had it all. Both had social skills, academic competence, and physical prowess. Both were dual enrollment students taking community college classes adjacent to their high school. They enrolled in classes together. They had known each other since middle school and dated through high school. They were sexual partners, as well.

In their senior year they took Interpersonal Psychology. A central idea in IP is that current difficulties in everyday relationships with other people can lead to psychological complications. The class required a community project to '... improve the lives of those around you.' They thought of Linda and Lee, who were also seniors.

Linda had been friends with Sue since elementary school, although they saw little of each other in high school. Paul and Lee lived next door to each other but had little in common. Linda and Lee were gifted students, headed to university with academic scholarships. They both lacked physical dexterity and social proficiency. Neither had dated and appeared to have no friends on campus.

Sue and Paul decided to help them overcome their social awkwardness by bringing them together. Their IP project goal was to get them to date each other freely. Then Sue and Paul could write their project paper for the class. Since it was common for nerds to self-identify as such, they decided to name the project 'Nerd and Nerdess.'

Step one was to arrange a small party. Sue's parents were out of town, the following weekend and it was perfect. They had a pool, game room. and a spare bedroom. Lee was surprised his long-time friend invited him to a party. Sue had told Linda the intent to introduce her to Lee. Both were reticent to attend but after much cajoling they agreed to at least stop by. Only one other couple was invited.

The night arrived and the two nerdles surprisingly showed up. The three couples ate some pizza and had some beer... except Lee who wouldn't drink anything but bottled water. Paul introduced everyone. Linda verbally acknowledged the other couple. Lee just nodded his head.

Step two was to get Linda and Lee to talk.

Paul tried. "I know both of you are in advanced placement. Have you had any classes together?"

Lee nodded but didn't speak.

Linda said, "We have. This semester we're in AP Calculus."

"Oh, so you know each other."

"Not really, no," Linda answered.

Lee shook his head, 'no.'

Sue thought, 'This is like trying to start a fire with wet matches.' However, she decided to give it a try.

"I took regular calculus. I passed but really struggled with the squeeze theorem."

Linda smiled. "The squeeze theorem is a limit method where we pinch or sandwich a function between two easier ones to evaluate an indeterminate limit."

She honestly believed that made everything clear. Sue was about to give up when Lee spoke.

"It's not that simple."

All eyes turned to him. Everybody was caught off guard since that was the first time he had spoken.

Linda replied, "Of course, it's not that simple. Can you explain it better?"

Lee shook his head, 'no' and walked away.

Sue whispered to Linda, "Go after him."

She gulped the rest of her beer and walked over to where Lee sat. He was looking at something on his phone. To her he was good looking. He was in fact attractive, but he had acne and wore glasses. His clothing consisted of black jeans and t-shirts. She hid her perfectly normal body under oversized blouses, sweatshirts, and long skirts. Her face was rounded, and her puffy clothing suggested she might be overweight... she wasn't. She just didn't want any attention.

"Hey," she said. "I know my answer was simplistic. I felt a more complete explanation would be counterproductive to the social nature of this evening."

Lee briefly looked up and responded, "Yeah, you're right. I just never know the right thing to say in social situations. I knew as soon as I said it was too 'simple' it was the wrong response."

He looked back at his phone expecting her to walk away. She waited. After about a minute, he lifted his gaze.

"What's got your interest on your iPhone?" She asked.

"Uh, it's an email from a gamer. He has a question about Baldur's Gate."

"You play Baldur's Gate too? I think it's one of the finest RPGs of all time."

"Me too. Most people can't get past the character creations screen."

"I know... right? Did you know it's powered by the Dungeons and Dragons ruleset?"

"Yep! The second edition ruleset," he responded, which was the most he had talked to anyone other than his mother in months.

They talked gaming, calculus, and social awkwardness the balance of the evening. Sue and Paul were thrilled to see them involved with each other.

Step three, leave them alone with each other. Let nature take its course... hopefully. They and the other couple left them alone to go swimming. When the four got out of the pool, Lee and Linda were still talking. Sue and Paul wanted to make love, as did the other couple. So, the four slipped away upstairs and went at it. When they eventually came back downstairs, Lee and Linda were gone... together hopefully.

They were together at a Starbucks, talking about the economics of high-priced coffee selling because of the social influences in society.

...

Over the next several weeks they spent a lot of time together at school and studied some together in the evenings. About a month after the party, they were having a study session at her house. They were alone because her parents had gone out of town. Linda noticed Lee was somber and even less talkative than normal.

"Are you OK?"

There was a long pause. Linda assumed he wasn't going to respond. But when he did, it blew her away.

"I'm no good at talking about myself and my problems. But I care about you and trust you and therefore I'm going to force myself to talk about something. Is that OK with you?"

"Lee, I like you too. You can talk with me about anything."

A shorter, long pause ensued. Finally, he took a deep breath and spoke.

"My younger brother plays on the baseball team with Paul. Last night he walked in the bathroom, and I was... uh, I, uh, I was masturbating."

"So what?"

"He says he's going to tell Paul, unless I help him cheat on a test."

"Eighty percent of male adolescents masturbate. He's bluffing you. Both he and Paul probably self-stimulate. Being honest with you, I engage in autoeroticism, like fifty-eight percent of females my age."

Lee blushed and mumbled something. He wouldn't make eye contact with Linda.

"Tell me what you said. You can share whatever you're thinking with me... no judgement."

"Uh... I was, uh, I thought... I pictured you masturbating and it's sexually arousing to me."

"That's fascinating. I was also thinking watching you masturbate would be extraordinarily erotic to me."

He still didn't look up. "I could never do that with someone watching."

"Neither could I but the fantasy is incredible! Sexual arousal is obvious with males. I can literally see your protuberance."

Lee turned scarlet red at that point and crossed his legs, attempting to conceal the erection she had already seen.

"It's OK. I'm sorry I was so blunt. Please don't feel badly. I'm also feeling erotically stimulated just talking about it."

"I should probably go. I'm ashamed. I'm not blaming you... I just... I've never. This is too much for me. I should have never brought it up."

"Please stay. Let's talk it out. The point I was trying to make is you can't see my excitement."

He didn't move and didn't respond. Linda felt this was a moment that could change their relationship negatively on a permanent basis. She had to take the first step to prevent the damage.

"OK. I want to show you what I mean. Will you stay long enough for me to try?"

He nodded. She shrugged off her jacket and pulled her sweatshirt over her head. He lifted his eyes. She reached around and unhooked her bra, dropping it on the floor.

"I care about you and wouldn't do anything on purpose to humiliate you. Here look at my nipples."

Lee was overwhelmed. He had never seen 'live' breasts before. It felt surreal to be talking about sexual arousal and masturbation with anyone. Let alone her.

"You see how they stand out from the areola? How rigid they are? That's what I meant. A man's excitement is more visible. A woman's is hidden by her bra. The lubrication... wetness is internal and hidden by my panties."

His mouth fell open, but he couldn't talk.

"I don't want you to feel ashamed it's natural. It's flattering you became erect thinking about me."

Lee was incapable of speech. Her breasts were one of the most wonderful sights he had ever beheld. He could do nothing but stare.

"Come on say something... please! I'm mortified standing here like this."

"You're beautiful," he murmured.

Linda blushed deeply and felt chill bumps run up her spine. But she didn't cover up. She couldn't believe she was just standing there with bare breasts, while a boy looked at her. It was a totally unique experience for both and a stand-off of sorts. Neither one had a clue how to proceed. It was several minutes before either moved. Then Lee stood up and pulled off his shirt.

"I don't know what to do." He whispered attentively. "Please tell me."

She reached out for him and spoke softly, "I want to feel you touch my breasts."

He stepped in front of her and slowly reached out a finger. His delicate touch on one nipple sent a jolt of delight surging through her. She placed a palm on his chest and the heat shocked him. Another of his fingers joined the first and moved slowly around the areola.

Lee usually experienced the world analytically. The waves of feelings blasting his body were foreign. He trembled with joy. Linda pulled him in to an embrace. She wrapped her arms around and stroked his back. He thought he might cum.

"Kiss me," she urged. When he hesitated, she pulled their lips together. She pushed past his chaste, tongueless lips and skewered him with her tongue. He abandoned his timidity and probed her mouth also. Her warm breasts pressed against his bare chest. He could feel the hard nipples, her hands on his back, and her tongue pushing his around. Both were getting frantically turned on. He pushed himself back.

"I'm going to ejaculate. Please stop, I'm gonna orgasm, if you don't."

She was flushed with excitement.

"Will you let me watch? This is so thrilling. To know you want me that much. Please let me watch!"

Lee heard himself saying, "I guess; if you want to, I'll try"

It was a statement of passion not logic. Intellectually he recognized it but didn't know what to do with that information.

"I do. Yes, I do." She said encouragingly.

He stepped back and sat down to take off his shoes. His heart was pounding in his chest. He wasn't sure he could do it. He hadn't undressed in front of any other human since he was a child. His adolescent body stood despite no conscious intention. Hands moved to remove his pants, without any thought. When he stepped out of the pants and stood in his white Fruit of the Loom briefs, he hesitated. His cock had 'tented' the underwear. He felt a hot rush of embarrassment.

"Please, don't stop," Linda pleaded.

She stepped out of her sweatpants, leaving her also wearing only a pair of white panties. Lee's eyes flicked up to her protruding nipples, then down to the panties. There was a small wet spot in the lower front of them. Back up to the nipples and down again to the wet spot. His googly eyes were the only part of him moving and found no place to rest.

"Let's take them off together... one, two, three."

Linda pulled her panties down. Still on autopilot, Lee copied her behavior. When his erection popped free of the underwear, it wobbled around. They both stood for a few moments looking at the other. It was a lot for them to take in. A naked, aroused human of the opposite sex was looking at them with lust. It was sensory overload times two.

Linda noticed his cockhead was wet and thought, 'pre-ejaculate fluid is produced mainly in the Cowper's glands.' She smiled at the stupidity of the logical thought. Her next thought was 'I did that to him. He is excited by my body!' She broke the spell.

"Let me get some towels. Don't do anything. I don't want to miss..."

He stopped her briefly. "I can't believe this, but I'm excited about you watching."

She smiled and nodded, "I'll be right back."

And she was, with several towels she tossed over the rug.

"I, uh, should I lay down or... where should I..."

"I'd like to lean up with my back to the bed. Would you stand up? I want to be able to see everything."

"Whatever you want is fine with me."

Before she sat down, she turned on the overhead light. The room was very bright. He stood at her feet, cupped his balls, and began stroking slowly.

"Hang on just a second I want to get my vibrator."

She spread her legs open and leaned over to her bedside table. Lee could clearly see the moisture on the lips between her legs. Her breasts swung in a circular motion, as she leaned over. His heart was pounding in his ears. She moved back in to place and spread her legs a bit more. She turned the vibrator on a slow speed, as he began stroking himself again.

Lee realized immediately that he was going to cum in seconds. The visual overload of Linda's nudity right in front of him was simply too much stimulation. He stopped pumping himself.

"You're very beautiful. I'm going to ejaculate right away. I'm sorry. This is just too erotic."

"Would you like me to go first?"

"You would do that... masturbate while I watch."

"Of course, silly! What did you think I was going to do?"

"Linda, I don't know anything about this. I mean I've never... I'm a virgin. You're the first girl I've ever dated. Heck, I've talked to you more than all the other girls I've talked to combined. I don't want to disappoint you. I..."

"Stop right there, Lee. I've never kissed a boy before you. No one has seen me naked since I was around ten years old. You are not disappointing me in any way. You are rocking my world right now. I want you to be my 'first' everything sexual. Capeesh?"

"Ho capito. I want that too. Could I sit between your legs while you masturbate? Is that, OK?"

"Ooo, I like that. Get as close as you want," she purred.

She spread her legs apart and he crawled up to where their knees were touching. Linda tweaked her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. They stood even more firmly. She continued to play with one, as her other hand moved down between her legs. She plunged her finger in deep and pulled moisture out across her lips. They sparkled in the bright overhead light.

She thought, 'This is crazy... crazy good. I never could have imagined how erotic an erection looks. And the precum... it's like a mating call. It screams, 'I'm ready.' Here I am with my legs spread open communicating the same message. I'm masturbating, shamelessly, while he's three feet away. Oh my!'

Lee didn't move or touch himself. His cock was throbbing, as it dribbled precum. Linda was watching this, and wanted to touch him, but he looked hypnotized. She didn't want to break the spell. He desperately wanted her to touch him. But he was afraid to ask.

Linda found the vibrator on the floor and turned it on. At first, she slipped it in deeply, while looking directly into Lee's eyes. It came out glistening, making a slight sucking noise along the way.

"Your naked body made me wet. You turned me on like a light bulb."

Lee's eyes got bigger, and he swallowed in disbelief. His cock pushed out a glop of precum. The main mass of it dropped slowly to the floor, but it remained attached. The long strand tied the drop on the towel with his purple head.

"I can't wait to watch you ejaculate. It's going to be amazing and thinking about it is so sexy."

She turned the vibrator up and the buzzing sound grew louder. Now instead of plunging it all the way in, she was stimulating her clit. Lee had never imagined how phenomenal sexual arousal could feel. It was like he was tingling all over... desperate to cum, but not wanting it to end.

"I'm imagining the vibrator is your lips, pushing me along to orgasm. I want to feel your big cock in my wet pussy spewing your load inside me!"

Lee came. He hadn't intended to and wasn't even touching himself. The orgasm was so far beyond what he experienced alone; it was like a completely different ejaculation. One which could not be described, only lived. The first volley landed on Linda's stomach. She lifted the vibrator and watched with her mouth hanging open.

Watching her, watching him, almost made Lee pass out. He felt dizzy, giddy, and excited beyond what any analytical interpretation could adequately describe. He groaned like it hurt. The second shot landed on Linda's lady parts, hand, and vibrator. The third shot was strongest and landed on one of her breasts.

Linda returned the vibrator to the right spot and joined Lee in 'O' town. She squealed with joy as the heat radiated out from her clitoris. Lee's cum shots were losing velocity and landing on the towel. Linda soared to heights never achieved previously but she never closed her eyes. She was focused on every drop Lee loosed. When he finished, she still had a few buzz bangs left. When her orgasm passed, she finally closed her eyes and shut off the vibrator.

"That was fuckin' amazing!" Linda asserted uncharacteristically.

Lee didn't respond. Linda opened her eyes and looked at him quizzically.

"Should I go? Do you want to be alone?"

"Remarkably, I don't. What you did and I did... what we did was truly indescribable. I don't have the words. For maybe the first time in my life, I literally don't have the words to convey how that felt. I do know for absolute certainty that I do NOT want you to leave. I'm going to get some warm wash rags for us to clean up a bit."

Lee let out his breath with relief. He had thought cumming on her was a major faux pas. He assumed he would be sent packing and never talk to her again.

"Should I get dressed?"

"How are you going to clean up with clothes on?"

She came back shortly with a stack of towels - half wet and half dry. Lee had been standing and worrying about the fact that he was getting hard again. She knelt in front of him.

"May I clean your penis and scrotum?"

"I... I... Uh... can do it."

"I want to do it. With your permission of course."

"Sh... sh... sure, but I'm getting another erection."

"Really, is that what that is?" She teased, as she lightly swatted his semi-boner with a cloth.

Lee laughed with relief. It was slowly becoming clear to him that she was fully, independently, and thoroughly committed to their sexual exploration. She wanted to be with him, as much as he wanted to be with her. It blew his mind.

"Yes, that's what it is... a boner. Please clean my hard cock." He said to mimic her earlier vulgar language.

The warm wetness of the cloth in her hand brought him fully erect.

"That makes it much easier to clean." She smiled.

She wiped the residual boy juice off his shaft and then gently washed his balls. He was ecstatic. She kept the warm cloth on his scrotum but dropped the other and wrapped her hand around his standing ovation.

"That's astounding... unbelievable." She commented.

She slowly began to move her hand up and down.

"It's so warm. All the descriptions I've read really don't do it justice. I like the way it feels. It's wonderful. Oh, look! Precum. That's slippery... great lubrication."

"I feel like I might ejacu... uh, cum again."

"So soon? That's great! I'd like to see it up close."

She began stroking more quickly. Dropping the second cloth, she cupped his balls with that hand. She noticed the scrotum contracting. Before she could comment, Lee came. It was right in front of her face. She leaned her head back to look into Lee's eyes, as she jerked him furiously. His eyes were closed, as he humped against her hand and blew a far smaller load of spunk. A little cum splashed her cheek and the rest had landed on her breasts and thighs.