Nerd and Nerdess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like how I look?" She asked with concern.

Despite his limited social skills, he knew the correct answer... "You look gorgeous."

Her face lit up with a huge smile and she lowered herself down to his mouth. She held on to the headboard for balance and began slowly rocking back and forth on his face. The face-fucking wasn't particularly coordinated and would have looked silly to any porn-savvy observer. But to them it was blissful ecstasy. He had trouble breathing at times and her thighs got sore, but his tongue hit enough of the right places for her to have an excellent orgasm. She squealed with joy as she unintentionally suffocated Lee. His attempts to breathe were mistaken for diligent sexual effort.

Thoroughly fulfilled, she slid down Lee's chest and lay on top of him. He had brought his knees up for balance. His cock had slipped under her wet lips, as her butt came to rest against his up turned thighs.

"That was sooooo good. Feeling your tongue inside me is unbearably exciting. I can feel it turned you on too."

She moved her hips around to bury his cock in her folds.

Lee responded thoughtfully. "I'm losing that feeling of other worldliness. I wasn't analyzing anything. I was more present. I love being sexual with you and that was what I was thinking."

She slowly rocked her labial lips back and forth on his slick rod.

"That's so romantic! I know what you mean. I thought I was happy with my life. Then we opened a new chapter together. Ummm! It feels so good to have your cock sliding through my pussy lips. Your pubic hair tickles a little."

"It's extremely romantic. I can trim up my pubic hair. Would you like that?"

"If you'd like, I can help you," she offered.

"If you don't mind cutting around a pole... cause I'm going to be erect."

"It is continuingly gratifying that I turn you on that much. I'd love to," she smiled.

They stayed like that for another half hour. Each moving just enough to keep themselves stimulated and wet. The conversation was wide-ranging and relaxed. Each was fascinated with their ability to share everything with the other... Hopes, dreams, fears, and desires were all fair game.

Linda had been humming off and on when they weren't talking.

"What's the tune. It sounds familiar."

"You know who Ella Fitzgerald is?"

Lee immediately answered, "One of the greatest jazz singers of all time. Popular in the middle of the last century."

Linda sang, "Let's fall in love

Why shouldn't we fall in love?

Our hearts are made of it

Let's take a chance, why be afraid of it?"

"This next verse is the one that keeps coming to mind,"

"Let's close our eyes

And make our own paradise

Little we know of it

Still we can try to make a go of it

Let's fall in love..."

Looking steadily into Lee's eyes, she whispered, "I want to make love to you. I know neither one of us knows a lot about it, but let's make a 'go' of it."

"I would love that, but I'm not going to close my eyes. I want to remember everything about it." He said softly.

She slid forward and he lifted his erection up. She slid back onto him, but they had trouble getting the angle right.

"Let me lay on my back," she suggested.

He held on to her and rolled them both over. He pushed up off her. She spread her legs. They were both very well lubricated from the last half hour of foreplay. He pushed his hardness down and she pulled it in. Everything they had done to and for each other's pleasure was like a candle in the wind compared to the overload of sensation they both felt at that moment.

Having Lee inside of her was not only physically intimate, but it was also the most emotionally intimate experience of her life. When he started moving in and out, she flexed her pelvic floor muscles to hold on to him. She tingled all over and felt more alive than ever before. Holding him in her body was so stimulating, she had a small orgasm almost immediately.

Lee thought he had hurt her when she grimaced and cried out. He tried to pull out, but she hooked her ankles on his butt and held him in place.

"No! Fuck me, Lee. Keep fucking me," she cried desperately.

The warm envelopment of his dick was simply not describable. He'd read in some story on Literotica, it felt like a 'warm, velvet glove' grasping him. That was good but didn't capture the emotional impact of being 'with' Linda. He felt like this was the pinnacle of his young life. A moment and experience he would remember till he died. It felt so good, it couldn't last. He increased the speed and force of his humping. The coming together of their bodies began making a slapping sound.

"I'm going to cum," he moaned.

"Give it to me," she begged.

He came more than he ever had before, but it wasn't enough. He didn't want to stop. He slowed his pace dramatically but kept moving in and out. His own hot cum moved around his cock. As he pushed and pulled, a wet squishy sound resounded. Linda was moaning. Her leg-lock had moved up onto his back when his pace increased. It remained there as she lifted her wet lowerlips up to meet his incoming thrust. After several minutes of leisurely fucking, she urged him on.

"Faster baby, I'm going to... Ahhhhhhhhh. Fuck me baby. Fuck me!"

Her legs pulled Lee down and in. He held himself deep inside as she experienced a seizure-like orgasm. Her eyes rolled back and her back arched. Much as Lee had felt, she too had the most intense orgasm of her life. Lee pulled back and intended to push forward with the previous slow rhythm. It was too much for both of them and he just pushed in deep and stopped.

They cuddled, kissing lightly, touching each other's face and hair for a while. Finally, Lee had to urinate.

"I really, really hate to break this up, but I've got to pee."

"Me too. I get to hold yours again."

He watched her pee and she 'helped' him. They took a long shower together which involved shaving Lee's balls around his 'pole.' They dried each other off. Then Linda trimmed his pubic hair down close.

It was lunch time and she suggested making some sandwiches.

"Should we get dressed?"

"I like you naked. We're alone and it's my house. So, no clothes."

"As you wish, Madam. So shall it be."

They studied some more afterwards. He kept getting erections, but she kept the focus on getting through the chapter they were working on. As they neared the end, he got hard and stayed that way. When they were working on the last problem, he began dripping precum. Finally, it was over, and she 'jumped' him. She knelt between his legs and slurped her way from balls to cock tip. She cleaned his cock of the sticky substance; she was beginning to love.

"Let me do you too." He insisted.

They assumed the '69' position on her bed. Their competency level had increased, and they rewarded each other with simultaneous orgasms.

As they laid together afterwards, she noted...

"We've been naked together for twenty-four hours."

"My parents are going away next weekend. Why don't we do this again?"

"Let's!" She responded.

...

Wednesday of the following week at school. Linda ran into Sue.

"I like your outfit," Sue observed. "I've noticed you've been smiling a lot lately."

"Thank you for the compliment and encouraging me to come to the party. I never told you how much we enjoyed it."

"So, like is that the Royal 'we' or are you and Lee a couple now?"

"Yes. Lee and I have been spending some time together."

"Are you like going out?"

"We haven't officially classified what our relationship is, but we are most definitely in a relationship."

"Oh, that's so sweet. I'm happy for you both."

"Thank you, Sue. I really do appreciate your little 'push.' We wouldn't be where we are without your help."

Later that afternoon Sue told Paul about their success, as manifested in her conversation with Linda. He mentioned that Lee is also much more talkative than he's been in years. They submitted their school project case study on two Nerds who found each other and blossomed. No names were used.

...

Coincidently, Linda and Lee had applied to many of the same Universities. They both had full-ride academic scholarships and decided to work out the best choice for them to remain together. Two of the schools had excellent programs in both their majors. They chose the option furthest away from home, so they could have the weekends to themselves.