Nerd and Nerdess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please slow down. It's very sensitive right now," he begged.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Can I just hold it? I want to feel it shrink."

"OK. But I think you holding it will slow the process down."

"Nope, it's getting soft. I guess two ejaculations in ten minutes takes it out of a man. I love the way it feels now. It's still warm, but now it's tender and flexible."

To illustrate she wiggled it. He shivered but made no move to back away. He liked being 'handled' by her. She let him go and he looked down at her. Using an index finger, she removed the small globule of cum from her cheek. She studied it for a moment and then licked it off her finger. Lee was startled. His shrunken cock twitched in a vain attempt to go north again.

"Have you ever tasted it?"

"No and I can't believe you just did."

"The texture and look are like Pillsbury cinnamon roll icing that has been out of the oven sitting for fifteen, maybe twenty minutes... all melty. But instead of it being sweet, it's salty—yet not like any other salty snacks you've had before. You want to try it?"

"I don't think..."

She interrupted him, "Ah, come on. I tried it. You should to. Then you know what you're asking a girl to do when you want a blowjob."

She stood up and scooped a small amount off her breast. Lee had his eyes locked on the nipples. She could have stuffed the finger it in his mouth, and he might not have noticed.

"I'm never going to 'ask' anyone to give me a blowjob."

She held her finger up to his mouth.

"Come on. Cross the border."

"What border?"

She touched his lips, and he opened wide. Using his tongue, she cleaned her finger.

"The border to 'Sexlandia.' Another first for both of us! Yea us!"

He made a face. "It's bitter. I taste the saltiness, but it's on the bitter side of bland."

"Excellent description. Now before these cloths get too cold, please wash me up."

He found great joy in mopping her body. He cleared her face and kissed her mouth. He washed her breasts and kissed her nipples. He wiped her stomach and gave her a zerbert. When he stopped, she pointed at her cooch. He smiled. There was very little of his residue in that area. But he made like it needed a thorough bath.

Using the last two wash cloths, he even managed to drag a cloth covered finger inside a little bit. Linda shivered violently when he touched her joy button. Then he knelt and put her still damp sex lips to his mouth. She placed both hands on his head. After platonically kissing her outer lips, he dragged his tongue through the inner channel a couple of times much to her quivering delight. Then he stood up and hugged her tightly.

She gently broke the hug and took him by the hand. Leading him over to her bed, she propped the pillows up on the headboard and laid upright. He watched her breasts sway and jiggle with the movement. When he climbed on the bed, he saw her eyes riveted to his erratically swaying manhood.

"Let's take a moment to check in with each other. How are you feeling?"

"I don't... I have trouble... feelings are hard for me."

"Me too! But I think we should try," she explained.

"OK... Let's see. Uh, I'm happy. It's been exciting to experience this type of closeness."

"Me too but I embarrassed you at first by commenting on your erection."

"My default defensive mode is caution. It was extremely difficult for me to bring up being caught masturbating. I knew our relationship was different and safe. When you said you could 'literally see" I was aroused, I... I didn't know what to think. It was unexpected and I became defensive."

"I've gotten the same type of teasing and name calling. My default mode is sarcasm. I could see I hurt you and..."

He broke in, "You put yourself out... set yourself up for rejection. I couldn't have exposed myself like you did. Thank you."

"I was really down on myself. I thought I had blown something extremely important to me. Desperate times - desperate measures."

"I've said this before, but I never expected to have a relationship like ours. I figured I'd be busy... B.A., Ph.D., research post somewhere. You changed that tonight."

"Oh, we're still gonna get Ph.D.'s. I not going to say the 'L' word, but I really like you and want to spend a lot of time with you. Not just for the sex, although I think we should have a lot of sex, but I feel like we're good for each other."

"Ditto."

"Don't be going all 'Sam Wheat' on me."

"Who?"

"In the movie 'Ghost,' Sam used to say 'ditto' to Molly."

Lee looked confused.

"Never mind, I'll show you the movie sometime. He used ditto because he was afraid of commitment."

"I have never felt closer to anyone in my life than you. I trust you completely and will try and accommodate your sarcasm. I ask you to help me with my lack of social skills."

"With all my heart. I now pronounce us a 'couple' with all the concomitant sexual benefits."

"Does that mean you'll suck my cock?"

"Look at you, making a joke! But if you're serious..."

"The paramount issue is we have the time and trust to explore whatever intriguing behavior engages our interest. I want us to try everything."

"Ditto!"

They were already on their sides, facing each other. They embraced and began kissing. Hands roamed. Body parts tingled to touch. Nipples and penis became hard. It was a leisurely sharing of their bodies. They were explorers in Sexlandia with no specific goal in mind. The sexual tension grew. Lee was sucking and fondling breasts and Linda caressed his 'Woodrow Wilson.' She felt it was hard enough that it needed its own name.

"I don't have a condom."

"It doesn't matter. I'm on the pill. I thought it was to clear up my acne, but... If it's OK with you, I'd like to wait."

"That's fine. We have a lot to learn, and the first time should be special."

"Agreed. So, remember when you said the thing about sucking your cock? I'd like to try that. Having it in my hand was so remarkable, I want to feel it in my mouth."

"Only if I can eat your pelvic burrito."

"My what?"

"Your pussy pie."

"Are you making these endearing terms up?"

"I think so. But you know it's said there are no original thoughts."

"You get an 'A' for effort AND you go first!"

Lee didn't hesitate. He rolled off the bed and ran around to the foot. He stood there and watched as Linda spread her legs as far apart as she could. He crawled up between them, hooked his arms under her thighs, and went to work. He had learned a little by his symbolic washing... start low, go high. He gave long sucking kisses to the labia majora before using his tongue on her Labia minora. Linda was expressing great admiration for his technique by squirming and cooing. He remembered her saying her 'wetness' was internal. He pushed his tongue as far in as possible and found it.

Things got sloppy quickly as his saliva and natural vaginal lubrication mixed and spread. She had grabbed his hair and pulled him higher. He brought his hands from under her to spread her lips apart. Her joy button was standing proudly when the folds parted. He locked on to it like a newborn sucks a teat. His left hand slid up and pinched the nipple on her right breast.

She screamed, "Steeeeeeeven Haaaaaaaaawking!" Her legs hooked behind Lee's back, and she squeezed her thighs tightly. With her pulling his face down and the constriction of his breathing from the thigh-lock, he was having a little difficulty catching his breath. After a few more seconds, she relaxed her grip.

"Come up here," she asked.

He slid up her chest to embrace. Her lips found his and engaged him in a passionate kiss. His cock slid across her pink wrinkle. He was slick with precum, and she was thoroughly lubed with her own juices and his saliva. His frenulum sliding across her welcoming folds and rubbing against her clit was electrifying for both.

He moaned with pleasure. "I've died and gone to heaven."

"This is heaven right here and you haven't died because you're still hard. Keep doing what you're doing. Dear Albert E., I may orgasm again."

He pushed himself up off her to pump faster. That didn't work because his cock went with his hips. He moved back down and brought his knees up. She spread her legs. It worked! He was able to hump faster and maintain the blissful contact between his frenulum and her clitoris. She ultimately broke the kiss to breathe better. Lee turned his head to the side and kept pumping. Linda began nibbling his ear and breathing heavily on it.

She gently bit his ear when the 'O' train arrived for her. That was too much for him and he joined her on the train. His ejaculate at this point was insignificant, but the delightful ecstasy they felt wasn't.

He flopped over beside her, feeling completely spent. His erection vanished quickly. They were breathing like they'd just finished 26.2. She reached over and cradled his limp dick.

"Looks like we killed it," she smiled. "So much for adolescent virility."

"What a way to die! Allow me some recuperation. The phoenix didn't take flight immediately."

"Let's go get cleaned up. My parents have a walk-in shower that's huge."

If you'd like, I can text my parents and tell them I'm staying over at Van's."

"Who's Van?"

"He's my study partner. I never told them about you. There would be too many questions if they found out I was dating."

"You told them I was a boy?"

"It's a little white lie. Your middle name is Vanessa and that can be abbreviated as Van."

"Wait, nobody knows my middle name. How did you..."

"It wasn't difficult and only a little illegal. But if I tell you, I'll have to shoot you."

She was still cradling his dead dick in her palm.

"I fully expect you to 'shoot' me in the future. But you'll be using this and it's not functional now."

"It shall rise from the flames to become an elegant bird of prey again. I swear it on the grave of Charles Darwin!"

"OK, Sir cumsalot, let's get in the shower."

He quickly let his parents know, he was out for the night. Then, caught up with Linda in her parents' bathroom. She had the shower running.

"I need to pee before I get in the shower."

"Ooo, let me hold it and aim. I've always wondered why guys can't hit the center of the toilet."

"OooooooK. Your house... your rules."

He stepped in front of the toilet. She stood behind him with her breasts pressed against his back. Grasping his penis, she told him to 'Go ahead.'

"You're aiming tank-high completely left of the bowl."

"I guess I better lean around you and aim before you shoot."

"Looks good. Here it comes."

Giggling loudly, she aimed around the tank in different spots. He peed for about thirty seconds, and she had a grand time.

"This is fun. I can feel the urine coming through the urethra."

He finished and she shook him vigorously. He laughed.

"Fortunately, I didn't have anything left. You would have thrown it all over the place."

"Would not."

"Trust me. It would have gone high and low."

"I just need more practice."

"Anytime, just ask," he replied.

They got in the shower and there was room to run around. They turned on the shower jets and got hit from all angles. When they were soaked everywhere, she turned off the jets and left the large rain shower head running.

"You wash me, and I'll wash you."

He went first and washed her hair. Then he used a pink puff mesh ball that produced an unending supply of soapy bubbles to wash her. He took great care to clean every part of her body, including her beautiful bottom and crease. He did get a partial boner playing with her tits and ass.

When it was her turn, she gave him a long shampoo, rinse, and conditioner. She used her hands instead of the mesh ball. She loved touching him everywhere. Having the freedom to study his body, tactilely and visually. He got solidly hard when she washed from the tip of his cock, down the shaft, scrotum, perineum, anus, and butt cheeks. He stood with his legs apart and allowed her complete access to his body.

His openness filled her with lust and disbelief. A few weeks ago, was a lifetime to her at this moment. When she couldn't find any part of him, she hadn't touched, she rinsed him, and they dried off.

"Let's get in the bed," she said with a husky voice.

She took his hand and led him to her room. When they arrived, she knelt and licked his scrotum. His erection had sagged to half mast, but immediately began climbing back up. She explored the entire area with her tongue and lips. She lifted his ball sack and licked behind it. When her tongue touched his perineum, he felt like he might lose consciousness. She took each of his balls in her mouth and gently sucked. He was beginning to lose the ability to stand up.

"Let's get on the bed." He pleaded.

He laid down and spread his legs.

"I noticed when I kissed you behind your scrotum, you kind of staggered. Was it painful?"

"No, it was... so erotic... I was surprised. It caught me off-guard."

"You liked it?"

"I loved it. I didn't know that area was so sensitive."

"Use your hands to pull your knees back and let me do it some more."

Lee immediately grasped his lower thighs just above the knee and pulled back. It was slightly embarrassing to expose this part of him, but he dismissed it as his 'old self.' She wanted to try, he wanted to let her. She leaned in and lifted his nuts out of the way. Her tongue started at the base of the scrotum and moved down.

"Oh, fuck me! That's so erotic. I... I... don't know... what to... oh fuck!"

"Your vulgar language suggests you are enjoying this," she teased.

"You have no idea. I can't explain. It's almost too much... but don't stop!"

She continued exploring, detouring up to his ball sack for some more play. Lightly nipping the loose skin between her teeth, she pulled and stretched it. After several minutes of that, she returned to the perineum. Her tongue flicked, licked, and probed. He was continually moaning with joy. Her tongue ventured lower and found a rough spot. She prodded around and eventually realized it was his anus. He was moaning even more loudly, but she wasn't comfortable and moved back up to the base of the cock.

Lee was beside himself. Everything they did seemed to set the pleasure bar higher. He couldn't begin to describe what it felt like to have her tongue investigating his anus. Now she was licking his shaft. It didn't feel as crazy as the anal touching, but it promised more interesting moments in his immediate future. She licked, sucked lightly, and nibbled her way up the pole. When she reached the top, she pushed her lips around the head.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

She let it fall out of her mouth and slap up against his stomach. He was dripping precum onto his midsection. She jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom, coming back quickly with a couple of towels.

"Pull your buttocks off the bed. I'm going to slip a towel under you."

She accomplished that small task and moved back between his legs. She drew circles in his precum with a finger and painted some of it on his balls. Then she licked them clean.

"Holy Neil deGrasse Tyson, Linda. Are you trying to kill me?"

"All you must do is say 'stop.' But you won't, will you?

"You know I won't."

"I want you to cum in my mouth"

"You're driving this train. I'll cum anywhere you want me to."

She was in no hurry. Toying with Lee's body was too much fun. She likened it to learning to play a very complicated musical instrument. Sometimes you just have to mess around and see what noise it makes. He was at a point of intimacy where he had no problem expressing his pleasure.

Pulling the cock back vertical, she dragged the precum from the head to the base. Tightening her grip on the way back up produced more of the slippery stuff. She liked the taste. Compared to ejaculate it was almost sweet with no bitterness at all. She moved from a sitting position to knees and hands down. Balancing on one hand, she grasped the base with the other. She wanted to see how much man-meat she could get in her mouth. At first it was just the head. She stroked down with her hand, as her mouth went down, pulling up as she backed off.

A rhythm developed. She was taking incrementally more each down stroke. Three inches filled her mouth. She tried to take more but couldn't relax the gag reflex. Practice time was running out. Lee's moans, groans, and sighs were increasing in volume and frequency. She held him in her mouth and looked up at his face when he came. The orgasm seemed like a grand mal seizure. He was rocking from side to side with his back arched up. His legs were flailing around. His face was pure exquisite agony.

She kept her mouth on the head and felt the jizzum push inside. Her tongue was pulled back, resting under his frenulum. She rocked from side to side. Gravity and her tongue kept anything from entering her throat. He began thrusting, so she moved her free hand from the bed to his upper thigh. That signaled him to stop pushing her. He finally stopped jerking around. Linda released the quickly diminishing erection and it haphazardly toppled down. She didn't want to swallow so she allowed the viscous cum to ooze out of her mouth and on to his junk.

"That feels amazing. Like a warm bath."

"From you to me and back to you."

She swallowed the small amount still left in her mouth. It didn't taste that bitter and when she considered it was his sexy stuff, she liked the idea of eating it. She licked another small amount with her tongue. He shivered and moaned. She swallowed it, finding it to be not so good as her sexual arousal passed.

"I'll get a warm washcloth."

They decided to eat and went into the kitchen without bothering to dress. At first it wasn't sexual. They talked about school stuff and their families for a half hour... casually nude. Linda got up to get some more juice from the refrigerator. It was in a lower shelf on the door. When she bent over, her pudendum was visible between her legs. Lee immediately sprang an erection... bam! She returned with the juice and saw a slight smile shining from Lee.

"What?" She asked.

"I could see your labia majora and minora when you bent over. It gave me an instant erection. I'm thinking about how this seems like another world. We're in a parallel universe where two people like us can have that happen."

"I get it. But you saw mine, so show me yours."

"He stood up without any embarrassment and allowed her to stare at him."

"Yep... the multiverse is upon us."

They laughed and continued talking until late in the night. When they went to bed, they cuddled and kissed playfully. There was time for more sex tomorrow. Eventually they spooned with his hardon nestled in her butt cleavage and his right hand cupping her breast. They slept peacefully that way until the early morning.

Around 6:00am, he got up to pee. He crawled back in bed and returned to sleep, lying on his back. Linda got up sometime later and he heard the shower. Remembering last evening's shower together, he got an erection, but fell asleep again. His slumber was disturbed by the bed bouncing around.

"Move down towards the foot of the bed. I can't get in place."

Without questioning the request, he moved off his pillow and slid towards the footboard. As the bed rocked some more, he opened his eyes. Linda was straddling his face. Her lady parts were within reach of his tongue.

"You owe me an orgasm."

He paused and reviewed the 'O' score from the previous night.

"You're right. But why this?"

"I googled cunnilingus, and this was one of the suggestions."

"You've shaved your, uh..."

"Wild bush is for single girls. A woman wants to look nice for her man."

Linda had spent a great deal of time in the bathroom that morning, deciding how she wanted to look for Lee. She studied a lot of spread-legged 'pussy' photos on her phone to find something she was comfortable with. She had trimmed her bush down to a short, soft, carpet and shaved her sex lips hairless.