Nerd and the Jock Ch. 05

Story Info
Wes t(r)ies a couple of things...
4.7k words
4.68
18.5k
17

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers

I didn't want to postpone the story for another day, so please don't mind if you see any grammatical or structural errors.

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to read them. You are the reason I came back.

Last but not least, I thoroughly checked for plagiarism. I have used multiple checkers. But please let me know if you want me to do any modifications for the future stories. If any of you feel like I am copying someone's style. I am more than willing to change myself. I am no counterfeit!

*************************************************************************************

I think my life is like a song that's stuck in the loop and played repeatedly. Every time I meet Wes, he makes me come multiple times, and I run away from him. The cycle repeats.

As soon as I reached my dorm room, I took off my clothes. Since I didn't have my panties, the jeans were wet and dug into me, rubbing and chafing me. Although it was all very uncomfortable, it somehow turned me on more than ever. I walked into the bathroom, casting my clothes aside and lost in my thoughts.

We had sex. I mean, I HAD SEX. I was a virgin until an hour ago, and now I never have to worry about that (yay me!). I can understand why other girls were going crazy over Wes. He was a true SEX-GOD (yes, all caps), and there was no going back for me. Although I would kill to have a repeat performance, I would rather not get into that path. One more time with him would probably turn me into a crazy nymphomaniac and a "Wes-addict."

Not that he would be interested in a second time with me anyway. He probably had a bucket list or maybe made a bet with his friends to get the shy, nerdy Amy to sleep with him, and now that he's done it, we can all move on.

Or so I thought....

I lighted up a candle and filled the bathtub. I normally preferred quick showers, but tonight, I needed that extra time to process everything that has happened over the evening. I eventually dozed off, and by the time I woke up, my whole body was slightly relaxed and sort of looked like an old prune. It looked like I spent almost about 30 min since I got into the tub. I chuckled and got out, only to realize that I forgot to bring my clothes. Luckily, I had a small, dinky towel hung by the door, and I also didn't have any roommates, so I could roam around in my room naked for all I want.

I walked into my room humming a happy tune cause why not! And then suddenly, I heard a throat clearing from the corner of my room, something I never expected to hear again (but of course, who was I kidding). "Well, you certainly have been a naughty girl tonight," that voice said.

I yelped and turned to find a Wes standing up from my desk. A growl of frustration escaped him as he started walking towards me, his expression similar to a predator stalking his prey. His face was tight with a serious frown. My heart leaped and skipped a beat as he reached me. Before I could even say anything, he took the phone from me and threw it over to my bed.

I knew he was mad, and I knew that I should get away from him while I had a chance. But before I could say or do anything, Wes grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him, and his mouth landed on my neck. I gasped, like a fish out of water, as he kissed my neck. He groaned as he kissed along to my jaw, eventually making it to my lips, and after that, I couldn't think anymore.

His kisses were hard, rough, and punishing. Maybe he was punishing me, probably for being a coward, but it doesn't matter anymore. His hands and lips felt amazing, and I was certainly not in a capacity to stop him. Yet somehow, I found the strength. I pulled away from his hard kisses.

"Wes, please. You're scaring me," I told him honestly. "I keep telling you this, but you haven't been taking me seriously. I am a simple girl; I don't like playing games with you."

I stood perfectly still as he traced his fingers along my spine, sending shivers through my body. His frame engulfed mine when he stepped closer, forcing my body against the door. Somewhere in between, my towel came off and fell to the floor. His hands crept up to my bottom, cupping it. I could feel myself getting wet.

"Do you prefer if we take a little time to get to know each other better before this goes further?" Wes was calm, but it wasn't his regular confident self. I heard a question filled with something almost like uncertainty in his voice.

I couldn't move away from his touch, and that was the source of the problem. I enjoyed his touch; I craved for it. I wanted more from him, more of those steamy kisses, one more time of the hot sex. He was the star of our college, and everybody wanted to be with him or be him. He possibly cannot want a little nobody like me!

"Why in the world would you say that?" he asked the question, out of nowhere, a little surprised. I realized with a gasp that I said it all aloud.

"Nevertheless, I don't want to fall into the category of one of your groupies," I replied tartly.

"Well, that sucks for ya, 'cause you're going to become one anyway!" he stated vehemently, and before I could comprehend what was going on, his lips landed on mine.

This time I didn't want to lose control. I hit him on the chest and bit his bottom lip. "Ow...!" was all he said before he claimed my mouth back aggressively, his hand sliding over my breast.

Wes kept going, undeterred, hard kisses rained down along my shoulder, my chest, with one final kiss to stomach, he quickly sank to his knees in front of me. His hands caressed my sides, sliding over my hips. His rough fingers trailed up to the back of my thighs and pulled me towards him.

Before I could take my next breath, he parted my legs, and his mouth was on my sex. It was very convenient for him, I guess, me being naked and readily available. A kaleidoscope of lights popped beneath my lids, and I groaned low and long. The pleasure almost hurting, at the same time not nearly enough.

Biting my lip to smother a rising moan, I grabbed onto his soft, silky hear and tried to pull him closer to me as if it was possible. My hips rocked against his mouth. "Yeah, baby. Just like that! Ride my mouth, sweetheart," he whispers against my skin. However, as I started to enjoy his show, he moved his face away. "Let's play another game, yeah."

"No!" I screamed, almost forgetting that we might be loud in here, and there was a possibility of someone hearing us. I moaned in misery. Wes was still kneeling in front of me and softly kneading my ass and the back of my thighs. His mouth moved further away from my sex, but not too far as if he couldn't move away from me. The day-old stubble on his jaw sanding my inner thigh as he feathered kisses along.

"Hear me out, sweetheart," he chided with a sweet smile on his lips and a determined look in his eyes. He continued kissing along my thighs while his hands never stopped or strayed away. "As much as I love to punish you now, I am going to restrain myself, and I am going to make you come. Tonight, I won't deny your pleasure, but I need something else from you," he said calmly.

"What is it? I will do anything you want," I begged him, my resolve shattered into pieces already. I needed to come. I didn't care that I was taken a couple of hours ago. I needed him again, craved him like air.

"I will make you come, multiple times indeed, throughout the night. But there's a loophole here. Count the number of times you will come tonight; that's how many months you will be mine," he stated. Before I could even interpret what he just said, he continued, "You are going to be mine. Whatever you want to call it - girlfriend, sex toy, sex slave, possession. You will be at my beck and call. You will be at my games, wearing my number and cheering for me; will be sucking my dick in the locker room after the games if I ask you to. You fuck me at random parties when I tell you to and let me use your lovely little body whenever I want. Your body is mine to use and to possess. Do you agree, sweetheart?"

I was shocked and speechless while he went back to what he was doing, kissing my stomach, hips, and thighs. His manipulation, like this, was unfair, and we both knew it. His current actions were close enough but evidently, not enough to make me come. While waiting for my answer, he was deliberately torturing me and loving every second of it. If he touched my clit one more time, he knew I would come unraveled within seconds, and he'll be one up on me already. But we both also knew that, at this moment, I was a willing participant in his games. I didn't know why he was doing this to me, but I knew I couldn't stop now.

"Ughh! I hate you, Wes Anderson! Do whatever you want, take whatever you want, but please make me come," I begged him without shame. Who did I turn into? Just a few seconds ago, I was arguing with him, informing him that I didn't want to be another one of his groupies. I could see the evil, lusty smile forming on his face. It seemed like he was reading my mind, and that scared me.

His mouth was back on my sex, sucking, while two of his fingers entered me. The rough stubble rubbed against my inner thigh, and the heat of his mouth was igniting a fire within me. Wes was clearly and happily feasting on me. He curled his fingers in towards some hidden spot as he sucked hard on my clit; I came with a suppressed scream, biting my lip.

"Here goes the first one, sweetheart," he chuckled and got up, hands trailing idly along my naked body. I knew I was loud and that there was a possibility of someone knocking on my door. This thought scared me, at the same time, strangely turned me on. "This time, there's no way in hell I am giving you a chance to escape, sweetheart. So, you might as well prepare yourself for the bumpy ride ahead," he said with a wolf-like smile.

He pushed me to the bed, and we both fell on it, him on top of me. He was still fully dressed while I was in my birthday suit. His jeans were rubbing against my skin along my thighs, creating hot friction.

He suddenly reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black silk tie, and before I asked what it's for, he brought my hands together and tied my wrists to the headboard. "Hey, what the hell!" I squeaked apprehensively. He just smiled and chose to ignore my protests. I struggled to get away from him, but he pushed himself, his weight pressing mine into the bed. He tied my hands together and to my headboard. His knot was surprisingly not too tight to sting but strong enough to hold me down.

Despairing, I wondered how this whole situation would turn out for me. I certainly couldn't get out of it, with my hands being tied at the moment. But I guess Wes didn't want to waste any time. His strong lips caught mine, sucking, biting, and playing, without any serious intention. He pulled me close and slowly traced my lips with his tongue. The deeper he went, the more I was falling into the trap he laid for me. I was turned on beyond the limit, almost saturated with lust.

He moved away from my face and towards my chest. His head bent to one breast, his mouth hot on the tip. I felt the smooth glide of his tongue and the firm wet tug with his teeth. Every pull, bite, and stroke shot a sudden surge of pleasure through me. I leaned my head back, arching my back into him. Wes groaned long and hard before returned to my mouth aggressively, his hand still playing with my breast. My arms tied up, pulled against the restraints in vain. I had never known such excitement, want, lust and desperation until that moment.

I silently begged him to take me again, to do anything, and I think he felt the urgent need and understood it too. His hand grabbed my thighs and pulled them away, roughly, as he settled between them. I felt him breathing against my neck, harsh and broken. "I cannot wait to be inside you again, sweetheart," he said as he entered me. I squirmed at the impossible thickness of him. He murmured for me to relax as he continued to kiss along my neck. There was so much of him, and it was almost enough to send me over the edge.

"Wes... Oh, God!! We cannot keep doing this. I mean, umm... we are not suitable for each other. Ugh! Slow down, please! I need to...mmm...talk to you," I moaned. I wasn't an idiot to assume that someone like Wes would be into me. I had to stop this and save myself from getting hurt. Wes looked at me with a questioning look. He didn't stop, but he changed the rhythm to long deep thrusts. "Wes, please listen to me! Ugh...you need to stop. I cannot concentrate here." But, deep inside, I somehow felt like he understood. He understood everything I was trying to tell him, and he didn't like it.

In retaliation, he began pounding into me harder and faster. Easing down on top of me, he curled his hands beneath my arms and gripped my shoulders. The new position changed the depth as he surged harder into me. The positions of my arms only arched my back more into him, giving him proper leverage. I could feel my body growing tenser with every second. Despite my reluctance, I could feel my legs opening wide to accommodate him. As his cock dangerously hit the entrance of my womb, I gave in to the pleasure for the second time. I pulled my restraints and bit my lip to suppress a groan while he kept going relentlessly.

As my intense gratification came to an end, I realized that he still wasn't done. His arms left my shoulder and traveled to my hips. He lifted my upper body onto him without breaking the rhythm, rolled me around onto my stomach, and pushed me back onto the bed. He momentarily slipped off me and left me on my knees and elbows with my butt still hanging in the air. "Guess what, sweetheart! I forgot to glove up. Whoopsie, I guess, right!" He chuckled merrily and got out of the bed. I could hear him opening the condom packet and couldn't believe that it was just happening again.

"Are you serious?! How could you forget something so important?" I yell at him, annoyed. I couldn't see his face from my position and, with my hands restrained. But I somehow felt like he didn't give a damn at the moment. He got back to his position behind me. However, I was done with him manhandling me against my will. "Wes, please remove my restraints. I don't want to play your...."

HIS PALM CONNECTED MY BOTTOM before I could finish the sentence, and I gasped at the sudden sting. "We don't want you distracted, do we, sweetheart?" he sweetly asked before I felt him sliding inside me. I cried out at the sensation of being filled. "I kept dreaming about this, sweetheart. If this didn't feel like heaven, my dick inside you, massaged by your tight walls, I would have thought this was another fantasy."

"Wes, I don't think I can take it anymo...."

He cut me off with one long, deep thrust, which was followed by another. I was developing a sense of panic, as I wasn't sure when he'd end this game. I knew that my over-sensitized body couldn't handle much more if he kept going at this pace. This time he slowed down significantly and seemed to be enjoying the pace. All my nerve endings were oversensitive. But the way he was pulling my hair to give himself access to my neck, his low groan in my ear as he bent over me. The way he rubbed against my clit every time he slid back inside me started to drive me crazy. Slowly, without even realizing it, I was lifting my bottom and meet his thrusts. All my shyness was sliding away momentarily.

For the next twenty minutes or so, he rode me relentlessly, never changing his pace and rhythm. He pressed me deeper into the bed and arched my back which made him go deeper than he ever did. My back was beginning to dampen with perspiration, but so was he, our sweat mixing to become one. Eventually, he gave up his slow thrusts and began his faster-paced thrusts. Within seconds, I felt a hot wave of electricity passing through my body. He plunged harder inside me, prolonging the sweet agony of my release.

Wes growled like an animal as he pulled out of my body, ripped off the condom, pumped his come on my back and most of my butt. Wes moved away for a second, untying the silk tie and freed my hands. He immediately collapsed onto my body, and I forgot all about the outside world for quite some time.

We may have stayed on the bed, his body pressed into my side for an eternity (time seemed pointless at this point), pressing me further into the bed. His hands crawled along my body until he reached my butt. I gasped at the contact, but he began rubbing his come into my skin. "MINE," he growled.

Eventually, he brought a washcloth and cleaned my bottom. Wes slid into my bed, not bothered by our nakedness, and turned me around, so my back was facing his front and spooned me from behind. Whatever he planned for me for the rest of the night, I had no energy left in me to go through with it. That was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.

I thought this was the end of the night. But I was seriously wrong...

I woke up again a couple of hours later. Wes was walking around in my room, opening my drawers. As I sat up on the bed, modestly covering myself up with the blanket, I saw him opening my panties drawer. "Oh no." I slowly opened my eyes and found him watching me as he carelessly flicked through my panties. Panic set in, one more time. "Oh no!" I repeated, my voice filled with panic this time. "Wes, what are you still doing here? I thought you'd leave by now," I said, thinking of ways to get rid of him. Although he heard me, he chose to ignore me.

"Ah! Found it! I am not surprised to see this in your room, sweetheart!" he exclaimed as he walked towards my bed excitedly. As tired as I was, anticipation started to build up as I saw my vibrator in his hands. He was holding it like it was his greatest possession, extremely proud of himself.

He reached the bed and got on behind me, and pulled me towards him, aligning my hips with his. I could feel that he was starting to get hard again. "Don't worry about my dick; he just gets excited whenever he gets to touch you," he said, amused by himself. He dropped the vibrator on the bed and pulled me closer. "I have been dying to do this with Amy. But you have no idea, do you?" he mumbled. I waited for the impact of the vibrator against my body, but it never came. Maybe he was waiting for the right moment.

I slowly sighed in relief. I couldn't take it anymore; Wes was playing me like a rag doll. "You know this is manhandling, right? Why are you doing this to me," I mumbled, although I wasn't sure I would get any answers from him. He remained silent as his hand trailed along my midriff and massaging my hips. My insecurities are back again, killing my libido. "We don't belong together," I whispered, ashamed of myself for allowing all this.

"Sweetheart, you will be mine. I am more than willing to fuck into oblivion until you end up agreeing you are mine," he said without hesitation.

"Wes, you are not reasonable."

"I don't give a fuck about reasonable." I want you. I want to fuck you until your throat is raw from screaming my name, and pussy is so sore that you can barely walk. I want to teach you everything dirty. I want to be the end of your beginning and the beginning of your end. I want to ruin you for all the other men. Fuck it; there are no other men for you. My dick is the first and last to enter your sweet little pussy." He ended with a growl.

I sighed. How did I get myself into this situation? Just when I had decided to grow a backbone and stop being a stupid doormat, Wes happened and turned me into his sex slave, or whatever I had become. I wanted to stand up against his bullying, but whenever I tried reasoning with him, he ends up occupying my body and mind.

I triggered something in him because the little rest I had was over. "I know you are sore, so no penetration this time. But I can't give up yet, sweetheart. I decided to be generous and take the one time you came into my room as your number one. That means you need to come at least twice before the night ends," he said cheerfully. He reached behind me and picked what I assumed was the vibrator. I whimpered, mostly because I was tired but also because the anticipation was turning me on.

godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers
12