All Comments on 'Nerd and the Jock Ch. 05'

by godeep123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nowanowaover 2 years ago

I got so excited when I saw this! It's a great series, and this is an excellent addition. I'm looking forward to more, maybe seeing some of the scenes Wes hinted at when first explaining their deal.

I'd also like a scene at some point in the series where they actually talk and get to Amy's insecurities. It might be a while because Wes is clearly a man of action, but eventually she's gotta realize he actually likes her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking excellent!!!!! I want more fucking love nerd jock sex strory

Whitefox2110Whitefox2110over 2 years ago

Just FYI. You mentioned copy write stuff. Unless you are using another story or story line, such as same events same order even with slightly different details and names, writing style isn’t some thing you need to worry about. Great story all the way through by the way.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 2 years ago

Yay, this is back! I love, love, loved this. Specially liked how animalistic Wes got. I've seen other stories do it and it's often ridiculous, but you managed to strike a nigh perfect balance. One does believe that Amy brings out the beast in Wes, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please post soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergodeep123@godeep123
I really love Non-Consensual/Reluctance stories but it when they have to degrade the girl just to “get the kink”. I believe that you can have a good reluctance story with slut-shaming a virgin heroine. Also, I have a huge fetish for virgin heroines, so most my fantasies will ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES