Nerd and the Jock Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands enveloped me as he turned them on against my hips. I gasped at the sudden invasion. He moved between my legs without losing the momentum. "Before you argue with me next time, remember who owns this pussy, sweetheart," he asked as he played around my labia with it without getting anywhere close to my clit. I groaned, feeling myself getting wet already. I guess he, too, realized that because he didn't waste time after that.

He lifted my leg from behind and settled himself between my legs, his hard membrane (yes, despite everything I have done today, I still can't myself to say "dick" or "cock", even in my head) nestled between my warm wet folds. I whimpered again, waiting for him to thrust into me. "Shhh... don't worry, sweetheart. Like I said, no penetration. I want you to feel how much I want you," he whispered against my neck. He brought one of my hands to my breast and another between my legs as he handed me the vibrator. "Play with yourself, make yourself come," he let out a manly grunt.

"I can't!" I complained, knowing fully well that I sucked at this. That vibrator was an impulse buy for my last birthday. But I never used it properly and always failed to make myself come. He didn't care about my incompetency. He just held my hips and pulled back, and then slid forward. This different angle made me experience his entire length against my hot wet core. After a while, he seemed to be fighting over his control. He reached my hand with the vibrator and changed the setting to maximum vibration.

My moans echoed off the walls as he fisted my hair, moved it aside, began licking and sucking the back of my neck. He reached the intersection of my neck and shoulder and bit me hard. This ignited another bolt of electricity in me. "That was the retribution for what you did today morning, sweetheart." I bit my lips, yet again, another time as I could feel the familiar rush. My body felt thoroughly used, but it didn't matter. I came with a low scream as he kissed the area he bit. He followed me a few seconds later.

I was spent; my body was used up, beyond the limit. I knew if Wes took me one more time, I would pass out. He probably understood that too. He turned me towards him with a smug smile. I wanted to hit him in his face, just wipe that smile from his face.

"Wes, I cannot do this anymore. Do you realize that I never had an orgasm in my entire life, and today, I came six times in a single day? Please, let's agree on six months, and let me sleep." I practically begged him.

His gaze softened, and he pecked on my swollen lips, "I would love to, but nah! I am not going to agree with you. I need something more," he said with a smirk. "Let's throw a few other things into the mix to make this exciting, yeah?! Hmm...maybe we should make it a year as a reward for leaving you alone tonight. Also, I will have all your firsts, including the chance of fucking your ass on multiple occasions."

I gasped; his crass words left me aghast and freaked me out, even though my turned-on body was screaming yes. Did he mean that? Wes noticed it too, "Do we have a deal, or should I turn you around and fuck your ass now? Your pussy might be sore, but I can tell that your sweet little ass is begging for some attention. What do you say, sweetheart?" He said as his hand made its way to my bottom and squeezed it.

I yelped and removed his hand from my tired bottom with a glare. He was deliberately trying to bully me into agreeing with him. "Wes, I am sure I don't have what it takes to keep you around for a year. You will be bored out of your wits. I will have to handcuff you to me." I said with a high-pitched laugh, praying that he didn't notice nervousness in my voice.

"Don't mind if I do," he muttered under his breath. "But that's not what I want to hear. Do we have a deal or not?" he asked me one more time. Just like that, I blushed all over. I had sex with this man multiple times in a single day and apparently still could blush.

"Can you stop pressuring me? You're scaring me. I don't know what to say!" I groaned in misery. I was stalling and he knew it too. Before I could say anything else, he turned me onto my stomach, his hand forcing its way between my thighs.

"Alright! I agree... I agree with your deal. Please let go of me." I begged and as I tried scrambling away from him. He hesitated like he was weighing his options. But in the end, he let me go.

"M-maybe you should go. I want to get a night of proper sleep, and I am afraid that won't happen with you in my bed. I am not ready for that level of intimacy yet" Wes looked at me, ready to refuse until I pleaded with him with my eyes.

"Fine. I'll go. But you better clean yourself up; you're dripping down there." He bent over me, kissing my lips for one last time. "I'll see you later," he threatened.

I nervously trembled, fearing my future as I heard the door being closed, not so silently. It was like he wanted someone to know that he was here. What have I gotten myself into? I moaned miserably.

12