Nerdcam Pt. 07

Story Info
Spring brings Surprises for Jack and Anna.
10.2k words
4.75
4.2k
6

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers

*Note: I was sorely tempted to include the term Callipygian cleft in this chapter, but it's such a little known reference, and would have completely broken the flow. You should look it up, though. We should put it into common use. :) Anyway, back to the story...

"Get- Shit, fuck, fuck, no-no-no-n- Awww. Well, damn." Anna subsided.

As her character re-spawned in a graveyard, she debated whether to rejoin the team of other players in their raid of the Spider Queen's lair or give up on it and find something else to do. It wasn't looking good. They should've had more healers, just for starters.

Pushing her chair back, she pushed off with a foot to set herself slowly spinning in place. Her eyes drifted over the contents of the room as she considered what else she might rather be doing. As she came back around to face her desk, her eyes fell on the little picture of Jack in the sexy suit he had worn for their early Christmas-slash-birthday outing. She had gotten him to print it out when they had returned home after that particularly memorable weekend.

Anna smiled, remembering her surprise when he revealed that he had reserved the fancy shmancy hotel room until Sunday morning. They had spent that Saturday alternating between sex and playing games on the old Super Nintendo Anna had brought along. Well, after they had hunted down the HDMI converter cable floating around in Anna's suitcase.

They had gone out around lunch time and picked up enough Chinese take out and beer to cover lunch and supper. Which Anna had adamantly insisted on paying for.

Now, going on three months later, the events of that weekend in early December had joined the ranks of her favorite memories. Since then, she and Jack had spent some very pleasant nights together, and even gone out with friends a few times, but they had both been fairly busy with work and day to day chores. And of course, receiving a ring from one's maybe-significant other has a way of sticking in a girl's memory.

The buzz of her phone vibrating over near the edge of the desk brought Anna back to the present. Checking it, she found a new text from Jack.

'Hey Beautiful. How was work? We still on for this weekend?'

Mr. Lintz had recently returned from whatever cross-country exploit he and his wife had most recently embarked upon. He had kindly offered to cover the weekend so that Anna could have a couple days off.

'Hey Nerd. Work was okay. Yeah, still good for wkend. There's something I wanted to talk to you about. Remind me when I comeover Fri.'

'Uh oh. How much trouble am I in?'

'lol. Not that kind of talk, funny guy. Just remind me if I forget.'

'Okay then. So... Anything exciting going on at maison de Durand?'

Anna rolled her eyes. Another of Jack's side projects the past few months -- studying and picking up a smattering of phrases in French.

'Enjoying no paperwork to catch up on for a change. Was playing RoB, but the raid I was in went south. What about u?'

'Work, mostly. Decided to quit for the night. Thought of you.'

'Aw. Feel like some Halo? I'm getting better. I was only down three last time we played.'

'Yeah, but you were distracting me again last time.'

'lol. Then you should do better this time, right?'

'Okay. Don't blame lag when I'm teabagging your body.'

'Focus on the game -- we can talk about this weekend later *winking smiley emoji'

'lol c ya in game, Sexy.'

So the two spent the last couple of hours of their Thursday trying to murder each other, and occasionally teaming up, in Halo multiplayer.

*

The next day around three in the afternoon, while Jack was considering a break to find something in the way of brunch, Anna was manning the register at Shelf Indulgence. She had assigned Jerry, whom she still thought of mostly as 'the new guy,' to refill the wire racks with comic books from a big tote in the back. Having finished the anthology of werewolf themed short stories she had been reading the past few days, she was beginning to sink into boredom when the old bronze bell over the door sounded it's clanky chime.

Anna leaned to peer down an aisle. She perked up considerably when she saw that the latest arrivals were her friend Nikki -- the little redhead -- and her girlfriend Crystal. Spotting her, the two waved on their way to the counter.

"Hey, nerd." Nikki greeted her with a smile.

"Hey yourself. Do me a favor. Don't ever say that while Jack's around."

"What... Nerd? Isn't that what you call him all the time?"

"I'm glad you're keeping up," Anna quipped, "And It's like, a term of endearment now, okay? So I don't want the two of you teaming up and turning it around on me."

She turned her attention to Nikki's other half. Crystal was taller -- about 5'8 -- ravenette, like Anna, and very curvy. Of the three of them she was the most upbeat. Always up for a party. Always ready with a genuine grin.

"Hey Crys. Think you can keep this one in line for me?" Anna joked.

"I dunno, girl," Crystal broke into her big smile, "She can be really stubborn, actually. And she doesn't like when we talk about her like she's not there."

Nikki gave her a bland look, then turned the look on Anna before moving on.

"Anyway, I picked up that fabric we were looking at, and some foam I found cheap at a junk shop over by our place. For your next cosplay thing."

"Oh. Thanks I-"

She paused when Crystal hooked a thumb at Jerry, who was unobtrusively hovering nearby, apparently inspecting part of the mystery section.

"This guy a secret admirer, or...?" Crystal asked.

"Oh, no," Anna gave a weak smile, "That's Jerry. He works here."

She felt some sympathy for Jerry. While Jack could be reserved, and often didn't care for too much socializing, Jerry was fully socially awkward. She got the impression he was bright, but it was hard to be sure, as he was so shy he hardly ever spoke unless spoken to. She might've suspected he was just one of those guys who got shy around girls, but he was just as timid when dealing with Mr. Lintz.

He managed to be polite and help customers find things and work the register, though, so perhaps in time he would continue growing out of his shyness.

"Hey, Jerry, come here a minute." she spoke up.

Jerry glanced up, then plodded over, eyes drifting down and not rising to meet their gazes.

"Um, can I help with something?"

"Nah, I just wanted to introduce you. These are my friends, Nikki-"

"Hi." Nikki said uncertainly.

"And Crystal."

"Hey Jerry." Crystal purred playfully, earning a nudge from Nikki.

Jerry muttered a barely intelligible greeting, his eyes briefly coming up to meet theirs.

"They're a couple, in case it's not obvious." Anna added. "They're mostly harmless, but if they give you any grief, let me know and I'll straighten them out."

Crystal huffed in mock indignation, while Nikki quietly rolled her eyes at both of them.

"Okay." Jerry flashed a smile that was only somewhat nervous, which Anna took as a good sign.

"Um," Anna checked the time on her phone, "I'll be out here for a while anyway. You can take your break now, if you want."

"Okay."

"Is he old enough to be working?" Crystal asked, half joking, when Jerry had disappeared into the back rooms.

"Nineteen or twenty?" Anna shrugged.

"No." Nikki said, giving Crystal a stern look.

"No what?"

"No, don't tease the shy little boy." Nikki expanded, before turning her attention back to Anna. "So where are you parked. Just give me your keys and-"

Anna was tipping her head to one side with an expression that suggested there was going to be a problem.

"Yeah, about that. Timing. My car is in the shop. Something with the alternator," she shrugged and shook her head to show this meant little to her, "Jack seemed to have some idea, but I'm clueless about that stuff."

"Oh no." Nikki sympathized.

"If you bring it in, I can put it in the back until I get off. It's not too-"

"But then you'd have to carry it back with you. No, we can... Hmm. We don't have to be anywhere for a while We could just drop the stuff at your place." Nicole offered.

"Are you sure? I-"

"Yeah. Right?" Nikki glanced at Crystal, who shrugged.

"Yeah. It's on the way back to our place, anyway."

"Okay. Lemme try Jack..."

Anna tapped away at her phone screen. When didn't get a response to her text after a minute or so, she tried calling -- to no avail.

"Probably in the shower or something," she muttered, "but I s'pose it's possible he's out somewhere and busy. Well, here, just take my key, and if he's not in when you get over there, just bring it back next time you stop by."

She fished her keys out and worked her apartment key off the ring.

"Oh, and make sure I turned the coffee machine off?" she pulled a lame smile.

"I'll check on it," Nikki smiled, "Crys'll be busy checking out your little sexy fantasy character statues."

Crystal shrugged.

"I'm an art lover." she claimed with an unrepentant smile.

Anna nodded her approval.

"Thanks, by the way. What do I owe you?"

Nikki waved her off.

"Don't worry about it. It wasn't that much. And you host most of our get togethers lately."

"And get Jack to cook for us." Crystal added helpfully.

"We'll let you get back to hardly working." Nikki teased, turning to go.

"Yeah, yeah. See you later, Nikki. Crys."

Crystal waved over a shoulder

"See ya later, hot stuff." she called.

When they had gone, Anna leaned on the counter for a minute, eyes scanning for anything to distract her from boredom. Eventually she sauntered around to the horror section to find something to read.

*

Traffic being what it was, it was almost half an hour later when Nikki slotted Anna's apartment key into her door -- Crystal standing by, her arms laden with the cosplay resources.

"Mm, I guess just put it all on her bed." Nikki suggested once they were inside.

While Crystal did so, Nikki moved into the kitchen. Having a look, she found that apparently Anna had remembered to turn off the coffee maker after all.

"They're so cute." Crystal observed, emerging from Anna's room.

"Huh?"

"Oh, I was just looking at the picture of Jack on her desk. He actually cleans up alright."

"Yeah, from the neck down." Nikki sounded slightly distracted, "From the neck up he looks like he just woke up and hasn't found his razor yet."

"Yeah, but I think Anna likes that." Crystal smiled.

"No accounting for taste." Nikki shrugged, crossing the kitchen, "Seems really decent, though -- like, not just on the surface. And they're both totally stuck on each other. Hey, I'm gonna use the bathroom before we go."

"Take your time. I'll see if Anna has any beer."

"Crys."

"What? I'm not driving. And she won't mind." Crystal replied, opening the fridge. "I wouldn't take her last one. Go pee and stop worrying."

With a vague grumble, Nikki closed the bathroom door behind her.

When she emerged, Crystal stood just outside the door. She proffered a bottle dotted with condensation.

"I forgot how good a nice cold beer could be. Thirsty?"

Nikki gave her a look.

"I am driving."

"Oh yeah. Just a taste would be okay, right?"

Before Nikki could process that, Crystal moved close and kissed her. And continued to kiss her. The redhead gave a surprised 'mmp?', followed by a soft moan. It was several long seconds, in fact, before she really got around to processing what was happening. Crys tended to have that effect. There was something in her nature -- a strong inherent sensuality. And a kiss was, in a manner of speaking, rarely just a kiss with her. The way she kissed, you could just about believe you were already having sex.

When they parted, Nikki was breathing heavily. The taste of pilfered beer lingered on her tongue, just as the subtle but distinct scent of Crystal's usual perfume lingered in her nose -- with all the intimate associations it brought to mind. She thought to scold her lover for the cheeky move, but saw the way Crys was looking at her and lost track of what she was going to say.

"There's no hurry, right?" Crystal's voice had taken on a serious, intent, husky quality. "Let's have some fun before we go."

Nikki frowned, conflicted.

"We can't just-"

"It'd be kinda hot to do it somewhere new." Crystal suggested before leaning in to kiss Nikki's neck. "We could use the shower."

"Mmm," Nikki murmured doubtfully, but tipped her chin up as her lover continued to kiss and suckle gently along her throat, before finally giving in, "We can't stay too long."

At that, Crystal walked Nikki back into the bathroom, taking her glasses from her face and setting them on the counter by the sink. With that done, she initiated another very enthusiastic kiss which was interrupted and rejoined repeatedly as they helped each other off with their clothes.

Crystal always enjoyed having her breasts played with - whether it was during sex or just idle touching, and Nikki focused her attention on them as the two inched back toward the head of the shower. When they stopped, Crystal pulled the shower curtain aside, but hesitated to duck in and turn on the water. Loathe to interrupt Nikki's sucking and nibbling at her nipples.

"Mmm, hey." she said eventually.

"Hm?"

"Can I start the water?"

"Oh," Nikki drew back with a sheepish smile, "Right."

Crystal turned and bent to start the water, then straightened up to wait for it to heat up. She felt Nikki's small, cool hands settle on her ample hips. Then kisses, starting up near her neck and traveling down her back. And then a sharp nip at one of her cheeks.

As Nikki slowly stood again, she felt more than heard Crystal's spate of giggles.

"What?" she asked, slowly slipping her hands in over Crys' tummy and then down.

"Mm, that reminded me of Anna talking about Jack being an 'ass man.'"

Nikki rolled her eyes.

"Great. Think you could focus now?" she slid her right hand down over her lover's clean shaven mound, then curled her middle finger, tweaking the other girl's clit.

"Hmp!" Crystal twitched, one hand reflexively moving to cover the one between her thighs. "I'll try. Lemme check the water."

Finding the temperature tolerable, she stepped into the shower and moved out of the way.

"Is there a particular reason we're doing it in the shower?" Nikki inquired as she stepped in and pulled the curtain around behind her.

"Well, just in case. We won't have to worry about making a mess in here. Or washing up after."

"You mean in case you squirt all over the place?" Nikki prompted, reaching up to tweak one of Crystal's nipples.

"Don't say that like it's my fault." Crystal smirked. "You're the one that makes me do it."

After leaning in for a kiss, she added, "And gets off on it."

Nikki pressed close, trapping Crystal's dripping breasts between them, and reached around to drag her nails up over the curves of the other girl's ass.

"Don't remember you complaining, though." she smiled.

"Nope. But before that," Crys place a hand along Nikki's jaw and leaned in to speak into her ear, "How does my good girl want it?"

Crystal certainly wasn't a natural dom, being so generally amiable and agreeable, but that worked out okay. Nikki wasn't into heavy humiliation or anything rough. Just a little light sub/dom play from time to time was plenty to scratch her particular itch. Being extremely disciplined and self possessed, it made a kind of sense that she got a thrill from giving up control a little -- if only to somebody she trusted implicitly.

At Crystal's words, Nikki's demeanor shifted, taking on an aspect of timidity.

"From behind." the redhead replied quietly.

Crystal nuzzled in and sucked at Nikki's earlobe, "Mm, alright. Turn around."

Nikki did as she was told, turning and moving under the shower head to press her hands to the wall. After a moment, she felt the spray spattering off of Crystal, then the ravenette's breasts pressed to her back. Hands on her body. Lips close to her ear again.

"What do you want? Tell me."

"Fuck me." Nikki shifted restlessly under the caressing hands, her breathing already heavy.

"Again."

"Fuck me... Please." she repeated with a needful whimper.

One of the hands slipped away to be felt again as it rose between her legs.

"Here?" Crys purred, dragging ring and middle fingers over Nikki's pussy, parting the lips and slipping back between to rest at her opening, "Or here?" she withdrew the hand just enough for those fingertips to tease the tight hole behind.

"Mm... Both?"

"Maybe." Crys allowed, "If you can be a good girl. Can you be a good girl?"

"Yes, mm, Mistress."

Crystal smiled. Sometimes while doing her submissive thing, Nikki would use the honorific. Sometimes not.

She moved her hand forward again, curling two fingers up into her lover's waiting slit. Wasting no time, she worked up to a rapid pace, pumping away. Then stopped abruptly. Then, amidst Nikki's now plaintive moans, slowly withdrew her hand.

Straightening up, she reached around and lifted her hand in front of the shorter girl.

"Now be a good girl and lick this clean for Mistress."

The little redhead, her usual composure well and truly gone, groaned with lust as she took the two digits into her mouth and sucked greedily. Leaving her hands pressed to the wall, she bobbed her head, sucking and then licking until she fully cleaned her own juices from Crystal's hand.

"Good girl." Crystal rubbed the pad of her thumb along Nikki's lower lip, then cupped her hand. "Now spit."

There was a moment's confused hesitation, then Nikki pursed her lips and dribbled a stream of saliva into the waiting hand.

Curling her hand against the water splashing and dripping here and there from the shower's spray, Crystal brought it back and tucked it into the cleft of Nikki's ass. When she had smeared Nikki's rear entrance, as well as her own thumb, with lubricating spit, she pressed firmly at the pulsing pucker. Shifting her stance, she moved her right foot forward between Nikki's so that her thigh rose to support her hand.

"Now relax for Mistress, and back up."

As Nikki did as she was told, Crystal lifted the heel of her right foot, pushing her thigh, and thereby her hand, upward. Nikki caught her breath, then moaned, tipping her head back. As soon as she had taken the one digit, Crystal lowered her leg and shifted her hand to work her recently cleaned fingers back into Nikki's sopping snatch, acquiring what it amused her to think of as the 'bowling ball grip.'

She took it slow this time. Working Nikki into a quivering, moaning state of need.

"Are you feeling it? Is my horny girl ready?" she slowed her movements almost to a stop as she spoke.

"Please, mmp, fuh-fuck, yes."

"Hmm?"

"Puh-please... Please may I cum, Mistress?"

"Good girl. Use your hand, too. Cum for Mistress. Cum hard for me, like a good little slut."

Before Crystal had finished speaking, Nikki had peeled a hand away from the shower wall and thrust it down between her legs. While 'Mistress' thrust faster and harder into her holes, the little redhead worked her clit -- alternately strumming her fingers back and forth across it and then clamping down to rub in little circles.

Giving a couple of short cries, Nikkie was soon coming. Twitching and trembling, she sank forward until her forehead rested against the wall. Crystal eased off as she felt her lover clench and spasm around her fingers. She wrapped her free arm around Nikki's middle and kissed her back, waiting while the other girl slowly relaxed. Finally, she eased her fingers free.

"Mmm." Nikki gave a little shudder, then turned her head to speak over her shoulder. "Okay. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea."

"Mmhmm." Crys stepped back to grab a bottle and squirt some body wash into her hand. While absently washing her hand, she joked, "Next time we can do it in the kitchen."

Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers