Nerdcam Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna rolled onto the fold-out, setting off a symphony of creaks and twanging springs.

"Maybe I should offer Dan and his girlfriend my bed so you can sleep out here and enjoy the novelty of morning back pain." Jack observed.

"Party pooper." Anna stuck out her tongue, then patted the mattress next to her, "C'mere. Come lay with me."

"What about the snacks?"

"They'll be fine for a couple of minutes."

Jack sat, then rolled onto his side and moved over close to Anna. He held her eyes for a moment, then pressed in for a soft kiss. As their lips parted again, he sent one hand skittering up her side toward her armpit, expertly tickling.

"Ah, sh- Stop, pffft-ha, stopstop-" Anna sputtered, laughing and writhing while attempting to immobilize Jack's hand.

When Jack relented, Anna pointed a warning finger, accompanied by a stern expression which was undermined somewhat by the lingering hint of a smile. Jack widened his eyes, then nodded. By unspoken agreement they settled together, wrapping their arms loosely around each other, and just cuddled restfully for a few minutes.

Eventually Anna stirred.

"Mm, okay. Snack time?"

"Yeah. We should put the booze in the freezer until it's time for dessert, too."

"What's your friend -- Dan was it? - What's he like? Think they'd be interested in playing some games? Like dominoes or, I dunno, Jenga or something?" Anna asked while stowing the alcohol and grabbing some water to drink for the time being.

"You play dominoes?"

"Yeah. It's been quite a while, though. When we had family get togethers, the grown ups always played dominoes. So everyone in the family learned sooner or later."

"Huh. You'll have to teach me sometime. Um. Dan," Jack shrugged, "was an average guy, I guess. Bit of a nerd, like, in the sense that he liked books and video games. So you might be more likely to get him into playing Street Fighter than dominoes, but that could've changed by now. And I honestly have no idea about the girlfriend."

"Does she have a name?" Anna sarcastified between Doritos.

"Oh yeah. Uh... Amy? Pretty sure that was it."

"Pretty sure? Because there are so many names that sound like Amy."

"Yeah, yeah. I might have been a little distracted about-"

Just then his phone buzzed again. He answered it and spoke briefly before hanging up.

"So?" Anna asked.

"They're here," he gave her a 'people, what can you do?' look, "He forgot the apartment number."

"Hmm." Anna tipped her head down to examine the leggings, t-shirt, and socks she wore, "Should I have changed?"

"They've been driving half the day. I'm sure they won't care. Unless Amy's the jealous type."

"I disapprove of your dismissive attitude, but I appreciate the implied compliment." Anna said airily.

"Good. You'll probably be angry later if I don't point out that you just dripped salsa on your shirt, right?"

Anna gave him the squint eyes, then glanced down.

"Ugh, damnit."

"You know I love you, even if you look like an extra from Pink Flamingos, but you can go back and steal another one of my shirts if you want."

"Thanks." she grumbled.

She returned from Jack's room just in time for Dan and Amy's arrival. Jack let them in, shaking their hands in turn. They shuffled in, smiling but a little leery around the eyes, in the way of people visiting the home of other people whom they don't really know.

There were introductions -- only slightly stiff. Dan was short for Daniel. And his girlfriend's name was, indeed, Amy. It was short for Amalia, she explained.

Dan was on a level with Anna, being about 5'10. He was of average build, with umber skin tones and dark eyes and hair -- cut short. He wore jeans and a company t-shirt under a flannel button-up.

Amy wore jeans and a UNC sweatshirt under a very nice black corduroy coat. Her complexion was a light tan. Her so-straight hair was dyed a rich cinnamon brown. She was fine-featured and generally petite -- standing only 5'4. Dan later joked that it worked out, because Amy made up for the difference in size by filling the space with words. She loved to talk, he assured them, earning a swat on the arm from the party in question.

As introductions progressed, Amy readily explained that she was half Filipino.

"I've started telling people bc sometimes I think they're curious, but then they don't know if they should ask. Because some people will get offended about anything now, you know?" she said.

"Heh, yeah." Anna said weekly.

"I told her. Don't have to worry 'bout that. Nobody that soft is gonna hang around Jack. He's still a sarcastic asshole, right?" Dan aimed the question at Anna.

She smirked, glancing over to check Jack's reaction.

"Oh yeah. But I kinda like his sense of humor. I just poke him when he gets carried away."

Dan raised his eyebrows and nodded appreciatively.

"Nice. You-" he began.

"If you say 'respect' or 'bruh', I'm throwing you back out." Jack interrupted.

Anna waved a hand dismissively while stifling a laugh.

"Ignore him. It's an inside joke. Please, grab a chair. Let us take your coats. You want anything to eat or drink?"

From there the atmosphere was friendly and layed back. While none of them were actually married, their resemblance to the cliché of married couples was not lost on Jack.

They sat or leaned on the counter in Jack's kitchen chatting and munching on the snacks for a little while. Then Anna brought up the idea of games -- and drinking -- unless the newcomers were too weary from their travels, of course.

Explaining that they hadn't actually hurried to get on the road that morning, the visitors were up for a little fun. The four ended up taking the snacks and booze over to Anna's place. She fired up a console, and she, Jack, and Dan played fighting or co-op games on a rotation -- two on, one off. Amy helped keep the odd person out occupied with conversation. They chatted about how the respective couples had met, what they did for work, and how things had changed since Jack and Dan had known each other in high school.

Anna made extra buttery cinnamon toast to go along with the mudslides, which went over well. They all talked and joked with that much more familiarity after a few drinks. It was going on two in the morning when she thought to ask how early the other couple had planned to get up in the morning. Not that they should hurry on her and Jack's account, but...

Dan shrugged.

"No hurry. If we oversleep, wake us up and kick us out."

"That's the plan." Jack quipped.

The women rolled their eyes and each spoke for their respective couple, as women are wont to do.

"We'll set an alarm. You're already letting us stay on such short notice and-"

Amy began.

"No, don't worry about it. Make sure you get enough sleep. Especially after we kept you up drinking and all." Anna countered.

The four of them picked up a little bit, and Anna grabbed a couple pillows for their guests to use, then they headed back to Jack's apartment. Dan and Amy thanked Jack for the use of the pull out, despite his bluntly expressing the opinion that it was kind of awful.

"And what about you?" He asked Anna, while their visitors bedded down. "Staying or going? I won't take it the wrong way if you feel like crashing at your place."

"Nah. Still kinda buzzed." she moved to lean on him. "Be good to have you to snuggle with."

"Talk like that, you must be buzzed." Jack smiled.

"Hush. Let's go to bed."

Jack lingered long enough to tell their guests to feel free to use the shower in the morning. They all bid one another goodnight, and Jack plodded carefully back to his room with Anna leaning on his back, her arms wrapped around his middle.

Several minutes later, with Anna already asleep and breathing steadily where she lay molded to his side, Jack began to drift off. It was only minutes later, though he wouldn't have been able to say how long he'd been out, when he was awakened by a noise. He lay still and listened, uncertain, at first, of what he was hearing.

Shortly, Anna stirred. She blinked in the darkness. As she, too, made sense of what she was hearing, she murmured, "Oh."

She listened for a few moments more before speaking again.

"Jack. You awake?" she whispered.

Jack shifted his head slightly.

"How could I sleep? She's only a little more quiet than you."

"Hmf." Anna grumbled wordlessly.

They lay still, quietly listening to the other couple having what, by the sound of it, was pretty good sex.

"Think this is this some kind of twilight zone thing? Everyone that hangs around us turns into nymphos or something?" Anna whispered.

"Maybe."

Anna shifted about a little at one point, and something about the way she moved tickled Jack's curiosity. He snaked a hand down between them, then raised his eyebrows at what he found.

"Hey-" Anna complained, her semi-engorged cock giving a twitch against his hand.

Jack voiced a thoughtful 'Hmm,' while giving her a little squeeze.

"Mmm." Anna's response had a plaintive quality.

"Didn't know you liked to listen."

"It's not -- mm -- not like that." she pouted. "I was just thinking about the time's we've fucked on the couch."

"Oh yeah. Hadn't really thought about that." Jack smiled.

"And then I was, you know, thinking about us fucking."

"Ah. And with the porno sounds background..."

Anna rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, okay, that probably didn't hurt." she admitted.

Jack worked his hand under her leggings to curl it around her, skin to skin.

"Mm, I'm definitely not going back to sleep with you doing that. It's a little weird, but can we..." she trailed off, then added, "Just -- a little bit more quiet than they are?"

"Don't worry. That bed is noisy as hell, and they're right on top of it. They won't hear anything unless we're pretty loud. So you might have to bite a pillow, but I'll- ah, ow, kidding." Jack broke off when she found one of his nipples and gave it a tweak.

"Position?" he asked.

"Mm, like, spooning? And slow. I think I drank too much mudslide for a serious smashing." she replied while shimmying out of her leggings.

"Smashing, huh?" Jack, meanwhile, reached a long arm over to open the drawer of his nightstand. He had, some months back, stocked the drawer with a few choice items in case of just this sort of occasion. He drew out a bottle of lube and set it on his chest, then closed the drawer again.

"Oh, good." Anna commented, just before ducking under the covers.

"Um."

"Just saying 'hi' before we get started." she explained while working Jack's shorts down.

"Oh."

"Hello, big boy." she purred when she had freed his cock. Nuzzling her nose in against his balls, she extended her tongue and licked her way back up to his tip.

After a light groan, Jack lifted the edge of the covers.

"Hey, spin around so I can return the favor."

Anna moved about, gurgling in the affirmative around the head of his cock. Jack was granted easy access as the covers slid back when Anna moved to straddle him. He started by kissing the soft smooth flesh of her thighs. Moving his hands up them, he gave her ass a squeeze, then buried his face in it for a few seconds.

While Anna teased his balls and planted sucking kisses down his shaft, Jack retrieved the bottle of lube from where it landed after rolling off his chest. Popping the cap and holding the bottle at an angle, he parted her cheeks and squeezed out a brief stream of goo.

"Ooh," Anna wiggled a bit, a smile in her voice, "It's cold."

"Sorry Babe."

He massaged the lube around with the fingers of his left hand, easing the tip of a finger in to grease her tight pucker. Meanwhile, he lifted his head to nip at one of the glorious cheeks before him -- just a bit harder than usual.

Anna, who had been focusing on relaxing while Jack lubed her back door, gave a little squeal.

"Just taking your mind off the cold lube." Jack whispered.

Anna opened her mouth against the side of his cock and let her teeth close against it ever so lightly.

"Okay," he chuckled, "You make a good point. I think you're all ready to go back here, Love."

Anna shifted around again, coming to lay atop him long enough for a slow, passionate kiss. Then she moved off to the side and turned her back to him. Jack took a moment to squirt a little lube in his hand and spread it down his cock before replacing the bottle where he had gotten it and turning to Anna.

As he slid his swollen length into her hugging cleft, Anna reached back between her legs to feel the heat of his slick shaft against her fingertips. Straightening and pressing herself back against him, she trailed her hand back up alongside her balls, moaning as Jack entered her.

Thrusting slowly deeper, Jack worked one arm under and around to cup and gently knead her breast. He spread his other hand over her tummy, and soon felt her hand pressed over his, her fingers slipping between his to squeeze briefly.

"Mm, Jack." she moaned quietly.

She lifted his hand to her face and crushed her lips to his palm, then parted her lips to free her tongue. Drawing his hand away again, sticky with her spit, she guided it down to her waiting erection. Jack curled his hand around her, slowly dragging her foreskin down with his first stroke, while Anna released his hand and held loosely to his forearm.

Their movements were sensual. Deliberate. Passionate, but unhurried.

As he continued to thrust and stroke, timing the two movements against each other, Jack nuzzled his face in to kiss behind Anna's ear. And down along her neck to her collar. And back up to suck at the soft spot behind the corner of her jaw.

While Anna took the pad of her right hand between her lips to deaden the soft cries that rose in her, the sounds from out in the living room were climbing toward an imminent climax. Finally Jack began to speed up -- both his hips and his hand. And as he redoubled his speed, he lessened the length of his thrusts and shifted the angle, having learned by now how to get Anna off quickly if desired.

"Fuck, Anna," he gasped into her ear between rapid breaths, "Cum for me, Baby... Almost..."

Anna's reply was an emphatic whimper amidst a stream of muffled moans and cries.

Just seconds later, her trembling was punctuated by the jerking of her hips and pulsing of her cock as she came.

"Oh... fuck, yeah... Unh!" Jack growled as he quickly joined her in orgasm, his thrusts reaching a tremendous pace and then abruptly slowing and breaking rhythm. Anna's shaft still twitched and trickled hot seed over his fingers as his own load spurted out to fill her tender, gripping tunnel.

Jack moved his hips languidly, giving a few last thrusts, slow and easy, while giving Anna's cock a few last gentle strokes. The effort brought forth a few pearly beads of cum, and a few adorable noises from Anna.

Shortly, Anna twisted about enough for the two to share a long, afterglowy kiss. As they parted, Jack brought his hand up and touched a fingertip to Anna's lower lip. Smiling, she took his hand and turned it this way and that, tipping her head to lick the still warm streaks and spatters of her own cum from his fingers.

"Considering how it started," Jack whispered, "This has turned out to be a pretty good day."

"Mmm." Anna smiled. Drawing his hand across so that his arm curled over her, she pressed his hand to her chest just below her throat and hugged herself. "Now I dun wanna move t'clean up."

Jack slipped his other arm around her and held her for a time. Eventually he kissed the hair at the back of her head and spoke up.

"Before you fall asleep," he said, "I should mention that I can at least make clean up less trouble."

"Hmm?"

Gently extricating his arm, he rolled back and reached over into the night stand drawer, past the lube and a few rubbers to the items he had stashed there to be used after.

Tissues, a package of wet naps, hand sanitizer. Even a few plastic shopping bags for bagging up used items in the event one didn't want to go find a trashcan right away -- whether because one was ill, or just post-coital.

"Preparation, right?" he whispered, digging out the wet wipes and tissues.

"My hero." Anna quipped lazily, happily letting Jack do most of the cleanup work, and rewarding him when it was done by cuddling up and giving him a kiss.

"Mm, love you." she settled her head in the hollow of his shoulder.

She said it so naturally that it was a moment before he blinked in mild surprise.

He smiled fondly and ran a hand along the top of the thigh she had hooked over his.

"Love you Anna."

*

It turned out there had been no need for an alarm. Dan was up and about with the dawn, despite the indulgences of the night before. He had briefly told them the night before about the two years he had spent in the army. Apparently the habit of waking early had stuck with him. He was quiet enough not to wake anyone, and the ladies were appreciative when he revealed that he had brewed coffee. Jack opted for the can of Monster Anna had brought back from the store the night before.

Anna eyeballed the can.

"Relax, Nurse Ratched. This is the first one I've had in... What day is it?"

"Very convincing." Anna commented.

"She's worried about my health." Jack supplied when Dan looked curious.

"Oh, he was always a skinny fuck." Dan supplied. "If you can get him out under the sun, 'way from the computer once in a while, you'll be doing good."

The couples drank and chatted for a bit. Anna exchanged numbers with the other couple while joking about how bad Jack was at keeping track of things. And finally Dan and Amy took their leave.

While the women went through the odd hugging, well-wishing rituals of women, Jack and Dan shook hands. Leaning in briefly, Dan spoke quietly.

"She's good for you huh?" He gave just the hint of a smirk. "Don't fuck it up."

Jack snorted. He glanced over at Amy and back again.

"You too. Take it easy. Stop by if you're ever passing through again."

"I'm tryin', brother, I'm tryin'. We'll see you."

*

When their guests had gone and they had enjoyed a hot shower, Jack cooked up a modest breakfast for the two of them.

"So... wanna go lounge around on the pull-out before we fold it back up? He asked.

"Mm... Maybe after we change the sheets." Anna replied.

Jack laughed.

"Oh, right. Good call."