Nerdcam Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers

"We're not gonna violate the sanctity of Anna's kitchen." Nikki scolded in a dull, metered voice.

"So much for submissive Nikki." Crystal teased.

Turning to face her, Nicole stuck her tongue out.

"Is that an offer?"

"It is your turn," Nikki favored her with a suggestive smile, "Switch places with me."

*

Jack finally finished talking to the guy from the comic company. Ironing out details regarding publishing a second compilation of his webcomic in dead tree medium. Not that they had talked long. He had just been transferred from one person to another, and left on hold for half an hour or so before getting to talk to the right person.

Glad to be done with the call, he checked the time, then tossed the phone back onto his bed. He clicked his tongue while his eyes roamed, thinking about whether he wanted to do some brainstorming for the comic, or blow it off in favor of playing some Halo or the latest Mechwarrior release. Or maybe make something to eat. As was not uncommon, he hadn't eaten much since getting up.

Reclining his chair a bit, his gaze rose to meet a picture he had mounted on the wall above his work desk. It was a shot of Anna from their first date at the sandwich shop, Ellison's. Hmm. It had been a while since he had gone over to Anna's place and surprised her with a home cooked meal.

And, of course, if the fridge was understocked, there would doubtless be frozen pizza.

To his surprise, Anna's door wasn't locked. Had she come home early for some reason?

"Hello?" he asked as he stepped inside.

Moving into the kitchen, he noticed a background noise he hadn't picked up on before. Slowly tracking down the source, he saw that the bathroom door was open just a crack. Maybe Mr. Lintz, in his characteristic generosity, had told Anna to take off early. Hopefully there wasn't some catastrophic explanation.

Either way, he reasoned, he probably ought to welcome her home.

The sound of the water running in the shower became clear as he eased the door open. He crept quietly over, as he had done on previous occasions, and took the edge of the shower curtain in hand. Then paused.

Some movement behind the curtain had been expected, but the sudden, urgent moans were something of a surprise. And if he had waited a moment more he might have noticed something off about them. Instead, he pulled the curtain aside and ducked his head in.

"Hey, did you start without m-"

While his brain tried to adjust to what he found, he stared dumbly on.

Crystal stood rather close with her head tipped back, eyes closed. Even as Jack stood there, her moans graduated to a continuous ululating cry. Her legs shook, spread to either side of the kneeling figure of Nikki.

The redhead's eyes were also closed as she drew her face away from Crystal's sex. Her right hand remained hard at work. Jack's brain began to get a grip, but he couldn't seem to make himself move, let alone speak. He watched as Nikki tipped her face up to accept a different sort of shower. She worked Crys's G-spot off and on, coaxing out several spurts of hot fluid, as well as ever more breathless cries of pleasure.

And then Nikki wiped at her eyes with her free hand. Jack was just a bit too slow.

"Oh, Jesus, what the-" Nikki flinched back, eyes going wide.

Jack started to step back, but with the curtain partially open, Crystal noticed him in the corner of her vision before Nikki even had to point.

"Jack? What the fuck?" she sounded more genuinely confused than embarrassed or angry.

Nikki immediately covered herself as best she could, but Crystal was still a little foggy after just getting off. Not knowing what else to say or do, she slowly raised one arm across her breasts, standing there and staring back at Jack.

"W- I don't know. What the hell are you doing?" he sputtered, trying to figure out what to do while mostly just wishing he weren't in the situation.

"Dropping stuff off for Anna. Didn't she tell you? What the hell are you doing?" Nikki barked back.

Crystal found the presence of mind to pull the curtain closed, then reached down to cut the water.

"I came over to see about cooking something for dinner. To surprise Anna. I um... I was on the phone. Haven't checked my messages."

"Oh. But..."

"Just a thought, but, you probably should have locked the bathroom door. I thought Anna had come home and decided to take a shower."

There was a moment of silence.

"Oh."

"Uh, sorry. I can, um... Want me to get you some towels?"

Nikki was busy seething, though it would have been hard -- even for Nikki herself -- to say whether it was more anger, frustration, or embarrassment with which she seethed.

"I think towels would be good, actually." Crystal spoke up.

While Jack got the towels, Nikki stood, cheeks burning, and fixed Crystal with a rather dark look.

"Sorry," the buxom ravenette offered with a conciliatory smile, "It was good until..."

Nikki sighed, her expression softening somewhat.

"Can't even really be mad at him," she grumbled, "Can't believe we left the door..."

"Towels." Jack thrust them one at a time around the curtain.

"Thanks." Crystal handed one to Nikki and used the next to dry herself.

"I'll uh... I'll just be in the kitchen. Cooking." Jack said before leaving the room, distinctly closing the door behind him as he went.

While the girls dried themselves off and dressed in the bathroom, Jack opened the refrigerator back in the kitchen. He stared blankly, his mind busy trying to figure how to defuse the awkwardness that would exist between himself and the girls now. Then he remembered Anna, and his mind threw up myriad ways in which she might react to hearing about this.

Well, she was pretty reasonable in general. It might not be that bad. Knowing her, she probably wouldn't be angry. Exasperated. Amused, maybe. He just hated the idea that it might make things weird between her and Nikki and Crystal, however unlikely that might be.

The refrigerator light dimmed momentarily as the compressor kicked on, emitting a hum. Jack blinked. Food. Right. Just figure out what to cook and as for the rest, well, whatever happens, happens.

But probably avoid anything that might put one in mind of sex.

She had some chicken thawing in the fridge. After checking, he found the necessaries to cobble together something resembling chicken parmesan. While he was prepping to cook, Nikki and Crystal finally emerged into the kitchen.

They moved with a certain care and quiet, as if afraid to disturb a sleeping tenant.

Jack focused on what he was doing.

"So... we're probably just gonna go." Nikki said quietly.

"Come and go, eh." Jack murmured before he could stop himself.

There was a moment of silence, then Crystal could be heard attempting to stifle a laugh.

"Um, sorry," Jack apologized, "I didn't mean to say that... Out loud."

"Shit happens." Crystal said, "Hatchway cooking?"

"Uh, oh, it's gonna be chicken parmesan -- more or less."

"Ooh. Do we have to go?" Crystal directed this, along with her smile, at Nikki.

"Actually, yeah - do you have to go?" Jack iterated.

When he looked over, Nikki refused to cast her eyes in his direction.

"Just... Maybe you could explain to Anna." The way he said it made it sound like a question. "'Cause I'm not sure, like, outside of a sitcom, how you're supposed to start that conversation."

"Ooh." Crystal stared off into the middle distance, trying to think of a useful parallel from a sitcom.

Nikki sighed.

"It's not like it was your fault." she said, though by the sound of it, part of her wished she could blame him. "And- Well, she's probably fine already." she hooked a thumb at Crystal. "I might need a little while, but I'll get over it."

Jack nodded, continuing with the cooking.

"Yeah, no, that's reasonable."

"But I don't think I can sit here with you and Anna while she hears about it. She'll never let me hear the end of this as it is. She'll think it's adorable how embarrassed I am, which'll only make it worse."

"Ah. Hmm. Yeah, I can kinda see that. Can I just tell her to call Crystal?"

Nikki actually cracked a smile. She regarded the other girl for a moment.

"Yeah, that might be the way to go."

"Mm, all I remember from sitcoms is you would bring it up in bed, right when you're both gonna fall asleep -- or when you're about to get busy." Crystal piped up, having missed the intervening conversation.

This time Nikki did meet Jacks eyes, the reflex to share that knowing look momentarily overriding her embarrassment. They both smiled faintly, then quickly looked away again.

"Thanks, but we figured it out." Nikki hooked an arm around Crystal's and began towing her to the door. "Say goodbye to Jack, nympho."

"'Bye Jack. Good luck with Anna."

"Ladies." Jack lifted a hand in farewell.

*

Some time later, there came a knocking on Anna's door. Having just finished setting the table, Jack went over and opened the door. Anna stood there for a long moment, favoring him with a slow, appraising look.

"So. I hear you had an eventful afternoon." she said arched an eyebrow.

"You heard that, did you?"

"I did."

"And you'll want to have a talk about it. Did you want to come in -- to your own apartment -- or talk right here? Before you answer, there's food on the table."

Anna tried to keep a straight face, but the hint of a smile arose there.

"I was thinking about acting angry, just to mess with you, but..."

Jack stepped back to let her in and closed the door behind her.

"But you're not? Angry, that is?"

Anna gave him an incredulous look, then shrugged.

"If I were in your position, I probably would have done the same thing. I mean, if they had told me they were planning on fucking around, I would've reminded them that you have a key. But I don't think it was something they had planned."

"And I don't really mind them enjoying themselves, but, well, preparation is key, right? Spontaneous is good and all, but lock the bathroom door if you're at somebody ease's place."

"Yeah." Jack nodded in earnest agreement.

Moving over to the kitchen table, Anna pulled a chair and sat.

"Mm, what is it?" she asked, admiring the spread.

"Chicken parmesan with a little side salad. Water and some of that bottle of Pinot that's been sitting in the fridge for a month. Nothing special, but you had chicken thawing, so it was convenient. I think Crystal was disappointed she didn't get to stay and try some."

Jack sat opposite Anna, but made no move to eat.

Anna sniffed in amusement, knowing Crystal. She lifted her knife and fork to dig in.

"Thanks Jack. I'm actually pretty hungry."

"Any time, love. Uh, not that I want to distract you from eating, or prolong things, but, is there going to be more talk? Or like, is this gonna be something that comes up again? You're not really the passive-aggressive type, but..."

Anna chewed and swallowed. Took a sip of wine.

"Well, Nikki called me. Then immediately put Crystal on to explain."

Jack smiled, nodded.

"I had asked Nicole if I should just tell you to call Crystal. I guess she probably felt sorry for me and decided to call ahead. Still let Crystal do the hard part, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah. Not surprising. Anyway... It was just, like, an accident or whatever. There's a tiny insecure voice way in the back of my head that says stuff like, 'it's not fair,' or 'what if he liked what he saw.' But, like," she shrugged, "I think that's kinda normal, right?"

"And it's not like I think anything would ever happen with you guys. Nikki and Crys have been together longer than we have, and they seem pretty set on each other. And even if they were gonna mix things up, it would be with another girl."

Letting that air, they ate in silence for a minute.

"I give you a lot of credit too, though. I think I've kinda taken it for granted that you never, like... You're not clingy at all, but you never let me get too bored. Or make me wonder if you're losing interest. And somehow you're honest enough to admit other women are attractive without ever making me doubt that you still want me."

Her head was tipped a bit to one side, her eyes on her food. Jack smiled.

"Good."

"Mm."

There was another long pause.

"Hey." Anna spoke up eventually.

"Hm?"

"How red was Nikki's face?"

Jack chuckled.

"Very. I was a little worried she might just pass out."

"Poor thing." Anna sympathized while grinning at the image.

"So... we're okay?"

Anna looked up at him. After a moment she broke into something which was as close to giggles as she ever got while sober.

"We're okay. It helps that Crystal described how awkward and embarrassed you were, as well."

Jack rolled his eyes, developing a shy smile against his will.

"Ahem. How's the food?" he changed the subject.

"That's another funny thing. If you had just cooked at your place-"

"Believe me, the irony or whatever was not lost on me." Jack grumbled, shaking his head.

"Mm. The food's very good though, thank you again."

"You're welcome."

"So," Anna munched down some salad, then continued, "So did you decide on anything specific for tonight?"

"Not really," Jack admitted. "Could do movie night, or gaming. Or a drinking game."

"You mean like beer pong, or like watch Jurassic Park and drinking every time somebody says 'DNA.'?

"I mean, either I guess. Although I don't have any, like, equipment for game-games, 'cept a deck of cards."

"We'll figure something out. Got booze?" Anna asked.

"Uh, shit, I think just a couple of fingers of vodka left in that bottle from last time."

Anna set her knife and fork down and finished the last of her wine. She rose and stepped around the table to lean down and give him a quick kiss.

"I'll go get us something worth drinking. And maybe some snacks. You got the dishes?"

"You really don't like doing dishes, do you?"

"It's not like-"

"I'm just teasing," Jack smiled, "Go."

*

An hour later the two were over at Jack's place, emptying the brown paper bags Anna had brought onto Jack's kitchen table. A big jug of pre-made mudslide. A tall can of Monster energy drink -- in case Jack preferred something to put the leftover vodka in, Anna explained. A jumbo bag of spicy Doritos and a jar of 'medium' salsa. And a little plastic tub of dark chocolate bridge mix.

"You really like salsa, eh?" Jack asked, lifting the tub of bridge mix to read the contents label.

"Yeah, but also, as long as I'm eating junk, it makes it a little easier for me to lie to myself - about how healthy it is - if I'm dipping it in vegetables." Anna replied.

"Ah." Jack nodded. "Gotcha."

"Not gonna crack any jokes?" Anna asked.

"Meh. I've changed my habits some, but you still eat healthier than I do most of the time. And you hit the gym more. And, as always, whatever you're doing -- it's working."

Anna smiled, turning to retrieve a bowl from a cupboard.

"Good answer, Nerd." she commented while transferring some salsa into the bowl.

"Wait, you're gonna drink mudslide with Doritos and salsa?" Jack made a face. "Can I make those jokes now?"

Anna gave him a bland look.

"Snacks now. Mudslide as dessert." she explained.

"Oooh. Okay. Got it all figured out, huh?"

"Mmhmm. Preparation-"

"-Is key." Jack finished along with her. "So, whaddaya wanna do until dessert? I could eat salsa off of... Well, that's probably not as sensual as chocolate or.. cocaine."

"No, I'm pretty sure that would just be an awful mess. Why don't we just start with watching a movie and if I get cold or scared, I'll sit in your lap."

"You're just full of good ideas today." Jack enthused.

Just then there came a muffled buzzing noise. From the vicinity of Jack's pocket.

He pulled his phone out and peered at it.

"Oh, now you check your phone." Anna teased.

Jack answered the call. Anna didn't bother eavesdropping, but his tone made her wonder. He didn't seem overjoyed.

"Was that another friend from art school? Do you owe somebody a favor?" she asked when he had hung up.

When he didn't smile or come back with a witty retort, she wondered again.

"Jack?"

"Uh, no. It was a friend from high school."

Anna's brow rose.

"Really? Um. Is something wrong?"

"We-ell. He's passing through. Needs somewhere to stay the night."

"Oh."

"Him and his girlfriend." Jack added.

"Oh, well..."

Jack sighed.

"It's not like I owe him or anything, but... We were pretty good friends once. Kinda lost touch with him a while back. He's an alright guy. Or he was anyway."

"You did tell him to come and stay the night here, right?" Anna asked.

"Well, yeah..."

"Good. It's not every day an old friends needs help. And hey, then he'll owe you. Maybe you'll be able to get a limo for our wedding." Anna joked.

Jack's laugh held an edge of incredulity, at which Anna narrowed her eyes.

"It is a bummer about the interruption." she allowed. "Between that and those two ambushing your eyeballs at my place earlier-"

"Yeah, we cannot catch a break today." Jack agreed.

"So, you gonna sleep on the couch and give them your bed, or...?" Anna opened the Doritos.

"Uh, no. I'm gonna give them the couch."

Anna gave him a searching look.

"I can't tell if you're just fucking with me or not."

"You never realized?" he was suddenly smiling again. "That couch has a pull-out bed in it."

"And we never used it?" she asked, as if she had been denied an amazing opportunity.

Jack actually lifted his hands while expressing bafflement, pulling off a pretty good likeness of the Jackie Chan meme.

"Why would we?" he asked slowly.

"I dunno. 'Cause I never have before? It's like, a novelty. Like a pillow fort or something."

Jack's expression softened into a fond, bemused smile.

"Yeah... when you're a little kid maybe. The mattress is kinda crap. And the springs make noise."

Anna ignored this completely.

"Oo, we should pull it out and get it ready. Then we can lay on it and watch a movie until they get here."

Jack began to laugh as quietly as he could manage.

"What? Stop it. It's not that funny." she was almost laughing herself, despite her complaints.

"You're just... Really cute sometimes." he said, moving in close and lifting his hands to her sides.

"Mm, I'd be more flattered if you weren't laughing at me." she smiled.

Reaching up, she dragged her nails along his stubbled jaw a bit before rising on her toes for a kiss.

"I'll remind you sometime when I'm not laughing." Jack said when they broke the kiss.

"Mm, you do that. Now show me the couch-bed-thing."

"Tsundere." Jack said under his breath.

"Hey, I know what that means, smartass." Anna poked a finger at his tummy.

"Yet you don't know the term pull-out couch."

Anna looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Well, it wouldn't be called that if I was using it." she said, turning and pressing herself back to wiggle her ass against him.

"I wonder how long we have 'til they get here." Jack pondered aloud, giving Anna's ass a squeeze as she stepped away.

Their conversation meandered from there while they moved the coffee table and converted the couch into something a masochist would call a bed. Jack brought up the importance of locking doors -- preparation being key. Anna suggested that they should make tiny bottles of lube like they do for hand sanitizer and booze. Jack recalled that he had seen little sample packets of lube, almost like what you would get condiments in at fast food places. He began to think about checking around online, then it occurred to him that it would be easy enough to refill one of those little bottles of sanitizer once it was empty.

Thankfully they managed to get the pull-out bed pulled out without catastrophe of any kind. Anna seemed to take a certain pleasure in the doing -- like a history buff trying out an old contraption at a museum, perhaps. Jack hunted up a set of sheets and an old patchwork quilt and the two made the bed.

Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers