Nerdcam Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack brushed his hands lightly along her shins, bringing them to rest on the insteps of her feet. He peered at the extremities in question while Anna again took his cock in hand. She hesitated.

"No, they look the same. Normal, proportionate feet. Nails perfectly trimmed and polised. Toes aren't even weird lengths." he whisper-rambled, beginning to work the pads of his thumbs in along her arches. "If it ever stopped bugging you, you could probably be a foot model or something."

"Pfft, Jack..." she chided, feeling herself smile a little at his good natured reassurances.

She felt him applying both hands to her left foot as she resumed going down on him. And she felt his chest vibrate under her with a half suppressed groan. Somewhat distracted with arousal and her focus on pleasuring him, she soon forgot to feel weird about someone seeing or interacting with her feet.

She came up for air and paused to consider what he was doing and how it felt. Just then he licked the bottom of her foot. The sensation came as a surprise. She'd never let anyone do anything like this before, and she hadn't really considered that it might feel good. Still...

"I thought you said-"

"I know what I said, but did it feel good?" Jack interrupted.

"Well..."

Jack pressed his open mouth to the soft inside arch of her foot, slid his tongue against it, then sucked hard. Anna drew a sharp breath. She hadn't considered that it might feel good, never mind arousing. Her already engorged cock, trapped between them, gave an involuntary throb.

"Mm, somebody likes it." Jack commented.

"Kinda weird, but..."

"But?"

"Keep going?" she said, sounding uncertain.

"Yeah? Alright, Sexy." Before doing so, he added, "You too, by the way."

"Huh?"

"Keep going."

"Oh, pfft. Smartass. Like there was any chance I wasn't gonna..." she trailed off, circling the base of his shaft with thumb and forefinger and bouncing it so that the head slapped wetly against his tummy.

While she resumed sucking and stroking, Jack continued to lavish attention on her feet. Thankfully, as a result of her insecurity, Anna very deliberately took special care of her feet -- and hadn't done anything strenuous enough to sweat during the day.

Soon noticing her beginning to writhe, her hot, throbbing erection grinding against him, Jack extended the massage up her legs. Over the smooth contours of her calves. Up silken thighs. And finally squeezing and kneading her full cheeks.

The urgency of their movements gradually increasing, they did their best to stay quiet. After a certain point, Anna rolled her hips back and lifted her hind quarters as best she could. Jack retired one hand from groping to hook an arm around her leg and apply that hand to her twitching cock. He kept his own groans under control as he nibbled and licked her soles, leaving it to Anna to control herself or cover her cries somehow.

Anna was already close when she felt Jack's hand on her. It wasn't easy, but she managed to keep herself reasonably quiet -- her lips sealed around him, her moans resonating in her chest and throat, emerging muffled against his cock.

"Mmph, hon... Gonna cum." Jack gasped under his breath, his free hand giving her ass a particularly rough squeeze.

The last few seconds might have been a competition to see who could stroke faster. Feeling himself at the edge, Jack did his best to get Anna off with him, and she reacted in kind. It wasn't quite the same moment, but feeling Jack pulse in her hand, his hot cum surging into her mouth, she quickly followed.

The two rode out their orgasms, jerking and moaning against each other. Anna swallowed, only letting herself come up for breath when she knew she wouldn't cry out.

Though she thought they had been quiet enough, Anna listened, belatedly, for any noises beyond their heavy breathing. When she had caught her breath somewhat, she rolled over off of Jack to lay on her back.

"Sorry about that." she offered, lifting her head to look up his long midriff, where she had left pale, oozing proof of her climax.

Jack cracked his eyelids lazily and smiled.

"'S'okay. I never mind having a little you on me." he said, laying a hand gently on the inside of her thigh.

"Good." She shifted onto her side. "But I don't wanna get it all over the sheets, so..."

Leaning over him, she cleaned him off as best she could with her tongue. When Jack, meanwhile, twisted just a bit to touch his lips to the top of one of her feet, she resisted the faint urge to move her feet away. She waited, finishing licking away the salty residue on his tummy before sitting up. She clicked off the bedside lamp, then lay again, this time right side up, so to speak.

"Hey." Jack whispered.

"Hey." Anna cuddled up for a kiss. "That was good. Little risky, but... Thanks for giving me a hand." she added the last bit with a sly smile.

"My pleasure. So, about the massage..."

"Mm? Oh, you mean about my feet. I'm not like, suddenly okay with them or whatever, but... It was good."

"Good."

"I kinda thought it was just a joke. The thing about feet being... What's the word? Erogenous?" she mused.

"Guess not." Jack smiled.

"Yeah. Still want to read? I could turn the light back on." She offered.

"Hmp. Thanks anyway. I'm definitely ready to crash now."

"Mmkay." She patted his chest. "Roll over. Let me be the big spoon this time."

Jack obliged. He felt her press herself close, her softening cock nestling against his ass, her breasts against his back, her lips briefly kissing his upper back and neck. Then he felt her reach around to take a loose, gentle hold of his slightly sticky member. He wondered at first, but when she simply held him, he smiled to himself and relaxed. Shortly she slipped her fingertips down over his balls once before trailing her hand up to his tummy.

"Happy Birthday, by the way." he murmured.

"Hmp, hmm... Thanks. G'night Jack."

"Night Sweetie."

*

Jack woke, late in the morning, to an empty bed and the smell of freshly brewed coffee. From one direction came the sounds of quiet conversation. There was also the faint sound of birdsong just audible through the closed windows.

He noted Anna's absence, yawned, and rose to dress. Retrieving a clean set of clothes from his suitcase, he visited the bathroom before heading out to the kitchen. He was met with a round of 'Good morning's, from the clear and chipper tones of which Jack inferred that Anna's folks were members of that dark cult known as morning people. They were sitting around the table, sipping coffee and reading sections of the newspaper. Anna rose, handed him the comics and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I was just telling them I'd talk you into making brunch, but I'll let you wake up a little first." she informed him, sauntering over to pour him a mug of coffee.

Jack noted that she wore a big white Concrete Blonde band shirt and familiar grey sweatpants -- and socks, of course. Apparently even Ms. Maximum Comfort showed a little extra modesty around her parents. Just as well. Sure, they were a couple of adults, but he would definitely feel a little awkward around Sue and Marco if Anna were wearing her usual idea of pajamas.

Anna brought him the steaming mug while Jack read the comics.

"I could get used to this." he joked.

"Enjoy it while it lasts." Marco remarked mildly.

"Dad."

"Marco."

"See what I mean?" Marco quipped, folding his section of the paper and setting it aside.

Jack smiled and glanced over at Anna.

"Actually, that's what I told myself when we first met."

"Oh yeah. I remember, you said... About not overthinking." Anna mused.

"And what were you telling yourself when we first met?" Mrs. Durand questioned her husband.

Mr. Durand considered the question.

"I seem to recall thinking 'she's cute, and she doesn't sound as ditzy as her friends. I wonder if she only smokes socially.'"

"I thought Dad was the one who smoked back in the day." Anna interjected.

"Who do you think got me started?" Mr. Durand tipped his head in his wife's direction.

"Wow. Was it all lie? Am I adopted, too?"

"No, you're definitely your father's child." Mrs. Durand countered, rolling her eyes.

Jack sipped his coffee and listened while Anna's folks went on to reminisce about the good old days. When he had finished the coffee, he offered to follow up on Anna's suggestion of brunch. While he busied himself, and Mrs. Durand helped him find things in the kitchen, Anna took a quick shower, then gathered their things in preperation for the next leg of their travels.

Jack managed to impress with poached eggs on toast, sausages seasoned with sage and thyme, and a moderately spicy fresh salsa. He graciously accepted compliments from his hosts before they all dug in. They talked off and on while they ate -- discussing the projected weather, the route from the house out to the camp, and the state of the camp itself.

Mrs. Durand insisted that they pack a cooler and bags with plenty of food and drink. She was not to be put off by Anna's reminder that they would only be staying at the camp for a couple of days, tops.

"There's the old Junction Store. 'Bout fifteen minutes up the highway from camp if they need anything." Mr. Durand pointed out. He added, speaking specifically to Anna, "And if there's any kind of emergency, you go two doors down to the red camp. You remember old Marty North. He was a corpsman in the Navy. Lives up there year-round now."

"I'm sure everything will be fine." Anna insisted.

"Two doors down, red camp, Marty North. I'll remember." Jack offered diplomatically.

"Thank you, Jack." Mrs. Durand moved around the table, collecting the dishes.

At her insistence, Mr Durand brought Jack along to help him find the largest of their coolers in the garage. It turned out to be a dinged up old grey Coleman cooler almost as big as a foot locker.

And once it was brought back to the kitchen, the cooler was filled to the brim with ice packs, water, various cans of soda and beer, frozen meat, bread, and so on. Anna and Jack both insisted they couldn't possibly use so much food and drink between them.

Mr. Durand nodded, topping the contents off with a sleeve of graham crackers and a bag of marshmallows.

"I know, but you know how your mother is. No point in arguing. Just be glad she's not going along to inspect the outhouse and make sure you eat your vegetables. Which reminds me -- go grab yourself a roll of toilet paper to bring along just in case."

Jack made a mental note to ask Anna about his use of the term 'outhouse' later.

"Anna dear, while you're at it, why don't you ask your mother if she has any other demands. Jack and I can load the car." Mr. Durand said, closing the lid of the cooler and taking hold of the handle on one side.

"Uh... huh." she arched an eyebrow. "Is this like, a guy thing?"

"I'm always bragging that it's wonderful having such a perceptive daughter. Never having to explain subtext."

Jack coughed into a hand to hide a sudden smile.

"Clever." Anna snarked. "You can ease up on the smartass thing, Old Man. I get enough of that at home now."

Jack took hold of the handle on his side, whistling and looking around, the picture of feigned innocence.

"'Old Man'? I hope you're not this abusive with Jack."

"Weeeell." Jack said, as if thinking about it.

"One of these days the sarcasm in this house is going to go too far and collapse into a black hole of facetiousness." Anna predicted, rolling her eyes as she walked away.

Mr. Durand took the opportunity while they carried the cooler and luggage out to the car to have a sort of man to man talk with Jack. Having noticed that Jack was on a similar wavelength -- with a calm demeanor and an affinity for sarcasm -- he didn't bother changing up his own usual manner of speaking.

"So, Jack... You and Anna are pretty serious."

Jack nodded mildly, having seen this coming.

"Yes."

"Hm. Well, I'm not going to do anything as cliché as threaten to come after you if you hurt her."

They hefted the cooler into the open trunk.

"And by telling me you're not going to do it, you avoid cliché while still bringing up the idea." Jack interpreted aloud.

"Pretty sharp."

They made another trip to carry out the luggage.

"She didn't talk much about... relationships -- avoided it, really -- until she first told us she was seeing you. It's been a short visit, but you seem happy together. At the risk of sounding cliché after all, do you have plans... For the future?"

"Uh, well, we've talked a little about moving in together. We didn't want to rush into anything, and it's been convenient to keep our seperate apartments." Jack began.

"Sensible."

"Anna's practically running the bookstore at this point. She reallys seems to like it, so, if business keeps picking up, I think we'll want to find someplace that's in the same area. Like, within a reasonable distance to drive regularly."

"Probably wise not to rush anything. Especially the way things are. In this economy and everything going on in the world. I know things get busy. Time has a way of getting away from you. I'm not always very good at keeping in touch with people myself. But we'd appreciate it -- Sue especially -- if you could text or call once in a while. Let us know what's going on. Maybe see if you can get Anna to call more often."

"And when you do decide on moving, or any other big decisions that might come up," Mr. Durand paused meaningfully before going on, "or if you need help with anything, or you want to visit again. Don't hesitate to call."

Jack assured him he would keep it in mind and see what he could do.

When they had finished stowing the luggage, Mr. Durand paused and leaned back against the car, staring off, fingers wedged into his pockets.

"I don't know... If there's anything I should say... About Anna being trans. Seems like things have gotten better, in general." he shrugged. "But then it seems like there's always some people in every... demographic... that want to act like they've lost their minds. And there are always a few bad apples."

Jack nodded slowly, eyes wandering over the lawn.

"She's smart. Independant. It'd be nice to know there's somebody there to help. To make sure she's not taking on too much. Or to help when she does."

Jack smiled.

"I'll do what I can." he said, his tone earnest.

"Good. Guess that's about it. Just like the talk Sue's old man gave me. Except for the trans part... and the fact he was on his second beer before lunch at the time." Mr. Durand said.

They shared a chuckle, and when Mr. Durand presented a hand, they shared a firm handshake.

"So, you two are heading up to the camp. It's nice." Mr. Durand mused as they headed back in to tell the women they were packed and ready to go. "Just watch out for the moose spiders."