Nerdcrush

Story Info
Football Jock reveals his secret to his nerdy crush.
4.5k words
4.6
15.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
206 Followers

*****Everyone in the story is over the age of 18*****

I stared at him in the classroom.

It was the sixth period, the final class of the day, Government. Mr. Daniels was giving us a lesson. But my attention was drawn to something else. Someone else. His name was Ethan. We were both seniors and the same age, 18. And he was my high school crush.

Ethan was a short guy, standing 5'6. He had black curly hair and wore black square glasses. His skin was tan and he had very little facial hair. Mostly around his mouth. The guy was a nerd though. Which is why we rarely talked. I was on the high school football team which meant socially I couldn't talk to him. And all throughout high school I stayed away from him but I still stared at him when I could. I was obsessed with him.

Ethan hadn't noticed me staring at him but Mr. Daniels noticed I wasn't paying attention to him, "Brandon! Earth to Brandon!"

I broke off my gaze and looked at Mr. Daniels who had been looking at me as well as the rest of the class, "Brandon, don't daydream in my class. Do it on your own time."

"Sorry, Mr. Daniels."

A round of laughter broke out around the classroom, then Mr. Daniels calmed down the class and continued his lesson.

The bell rang and we all got up, Mr. Daniels said loudly, "Remember, your final exam is next week. Study hard! Have a great weekend."

I grabbed my bag and walked out the classroom.

As I walked down the hallway, I noticed Ethan walking ahead of me. Thoughts about us entered my mind. It was wild that I had a colossal crush on a guy like him. I was gay but I kept it to myself. In my high school being gay wasn't entirely accepted. Especially on the football team. If you were gay or part of the LGBT you were prone to bullying. The teachers and other administrators tried to combat it but they could only do so much. So I kept it to myself. Not even my parents knew about it. My parents were religious and would constantly make homophobic comments about other people's children. I hated it so much. Every time my mother would say "Those gays are spawns of Satan" I felt like throwing something at her. But I wouldn't have to live at home much longer. Once graduation came, I would move out and go to college up in Northern California.

My thoughts came to an end when I felt an arm around my shoulder, it was Alex's arm. He was the quarterback of the team. A man with an insane ego and was clearly overcompensating. I have seen his penis erect, the man wasn't as big as he said he was.

"Hey, we are going to the mall. You wanna tag along? Some of the girls are coming with us."

I shook my head, "No, sorry, I have to study for the final."

He squeezed my arm, "Don't worry about that. You'll pass it. Come on, let's go have some fun."

I removed his arm from my shoulder and reinforced my decision, "No, I'd rather study. We can do all that when we graduate."

Alex rolled his eyes and said, "Fine, whatever fag. Stay home and study like a loser."

Before I could say anything. He turned around and walked in the opposite direction. Alex didn't like when people said no to him. He would turn to insults and degrade people. It was such a toxic trait. I wanted less people like him in my life. I needed people like Ethan in my life.

Unfortunately, I had gotten used to Alex saying that word. I hated it every time. But I only had a short time left to deal with it. After that, I'd be gone from this place. He was going to stay in Los Angeles and attend USC.

With Alex gone, I walked faster with the goal of catching up to Ethan. I wanted to have him help me study. When I did catch up to him, I quickly noticed that he was nose deep into a book. I read the title, "The Broken Blade." I had never heard of it. "How can you see where you're going with that book in your face?" I said, not realizing it sounded like I was teasing him.

Ethan lowered the book just enough for his eyes to recognize me, "Years of practice."

His voice was deep. Something that I found wasn't common with the nerds in my school. A lot of them had nasally voices.

"Well, that's pretty cool. I've read a few books here and there."

"That's good to hear, Brandon," his voice was flat. No emotion. As if he didn't want to talk to me.

"What's it about?"

I saw him roll his eyes, "It's about this blade that was made by the Gods. It fell to Earth after an intense battle in Heaven and it broke. The protagonist is sent to fix the blade otherwise Heaven will fall."

"Wow, that's intense."

"Yeah, it's a good read. So what do you want, Brandon? We never talk."

Him saying my name made me nervous. But it was something he always made me feel. I have liked him since Freshman year. But I never did anything about it as I was closeted. And I understood the hostility he was giving me. Although I never did anything to him personally, I was always present when the guys would bully him. There was this one time, Me, Alex and our group of friends found Ethan behind the bleachers reading. Before he could escape, Alex grabbed him by the waistband of his pants to stop him. Then he grabbed the waistband of Ethan's underwear and pulled them up. Revealing his white Fruit of the Loom briefs. The mere sight almost gave me an erection.

I remember going home that night and jerking off to the sight of Ethan's underwear. I desperately wanted to see him in his underwear. To suck on his cock to have his cock inside my hole. But aside from me being in the closet, I didn't know if Ethan was gay or straight. He never showed any interest in anyone. He mostly kept to himself and talked to a few people. He came to school, did his work then went home.

"Brandon!" Ethan said. He had closed his book.

I snapped out of my thoughts, "Sorry, uh I was wondering if you wanted to help me study. Government is my weakness. Remembering names and dates and processes is a bit hard for me."

"Why would I help you?"

"Remember that one time we found you behind the bleachers?"

"Yeah, when I got my first wedgie."

"I made Alex stop bugging you. Remember?"

He stared ahead for a second then turned his attention back at me, "That's fair. What the heck? Why not? After graduation I won't see you."

"Thanks, so much. I appreciate it."

He put his hand up to calm me down, "But it will have to be at my house. My mom wants me home straight after school so the house isn't by itself."

"Perfect! We'll take my car."

Internally I was screaming my heart out. Not only did I get to spend time with him but do it at his house. Which I knew was far away from the school so I knew no one would ever spot us together.

I parked in front of his single story home. Together we stepped out and walked up his empty driveway. If I remembered correctly, his mom was a nurse that worked in the evenings. It was little information like that that I got from some friends who knew him. I knew he was an only child and that his father was out of the picture. Which meant we would totally be alone.

Ethan unlocked the door and we entered, then took me to his room. Inside his room, I looked around. It was definitely a nerd's room. He had two bookcases full of books. On top of those bookcases, he had sealed Pop Figures stacked on top of each other. His twin size bed was across from his flatscreen TV which sat atop an entertainment center and right below the TV was a Nintendo Switch.

"Wow, you have quite the collection," I said pointing at the Pop Figures.

"Yeah, I've been growing it for years now. Do you want soda or water?"

"I'll take a soda, thanks."

Ethan stepped out of the room. My curiosity took over me. The first thing I went for was his drawer. And on my first try I found his underwear drawer. Inside was a gold mine of underwear. He had several clean pairs of white briefs, mixed brands of Gildan, Hanes, Fruit of the Loom and I even spotted some Calvin Klein pairs. I heard the refrigerator door closed. So I quickly grabbed a pair and put it in my backpack. Something I would have fun with later.

I loved underwear. Sometimes seeing a man in underwear was better than seeing them naked. Briefs were my favorite but something I only wore on the weekends. Since I changed in the locker room I didn't want to be subjected to bullying so I wore boxer briefs or trunks.

Ethan re-entered the room and handed me a soda. "Are you ready to get this show on the road?"

"Yeah, let's do this," In my mind I had already set a goal of stealing a pair of his used underwear from his dirty clothes next time he stepped out. He would have to eventually go to the restroom.

The next two hours we spent it reading over the text books, me writing down notes and him explaining things to me. Ethan was very good at explaining things. I felt he would be a great teacher.

But my moment had finally come. Ethan had to finally go to the bathroom, "I'll be right back, I have to use the restroom." Which was next to his bedroom.

Ethan stood up and left for the restroom. While he was in there, I quickly looked through his room for the hamper, but I couldn't find it. "Where the fuck is your dirty clothes?" I whispered to myself. I turned around and looked outside the room and saw into the room across. The door was ajar but I could make out the white rattan hamper. I saw a used sock hanging from the edge. It was too risky but if I was quick enough I could make it across, find a pair then come back before he even opened the door.

Gingerly, I made my way to the door of his bedroom, making sure I made no noise. Then I listened to the noise from the bathroom and all I heard was the sounds of his urine hitting the water. I walked across to the laundry room and went for the hamper. A phone rang which spooked me. I listened carefully and noticed it was Ethan's. I heard him answer the phone while in the bathroom. Which gave me more time. I opened the hamper and began browsing through the dirty clothing. I found two pairs and I grabbed them both and felt like taking both. One was Calvin Klein while the other was Hanes. I held them both in my hands as I tried to make a decision.

But that never happened as I heard a voice from behind me say, "What the fuck are you doing, Brandon?"

I turned around in panic with a pair of underwear in each hand, "Uh." Was all I said.

He stepped into the laundry room and looked at the underwear in each hand, "Why the fuck do you have my underwear in your hand?"

I had to think fast, "Look, I thought it was your mom's underwear." I instantly regretted saying that.

Ethan's eyes widened, "You came over here to steal my mom's underwear? No wonder all of a sudden you wanted to hang out with me. Brandon is an underwear thief?"

He grabbed both pairs of underwear and tossed them into the hamper, "You need to go. This is over."

I had fucked up. My greed led to my own downfall. Now he would never talk to me. I had to fix this, but how? I had already made the mistake of saying I was trying to steal his mom's underwear. Unless, I told him the truth. But would that make things worse? Would it lead to the same outcome?

I sighed and said, "Okay, I should tell you the truth."

Ethan folded his arms across his chest.

I scratched the back of my head, "Well, I actually wasn't trying to steal your mom's underwear. I'm gay."

"What does that have to do with my underwear?"

"And I have an underwear fetish."

"I see."

"Did you hear me when I said I was gay."

"Yes, I did. And I don't care. If anything, I support it. I support everyone in the LGBT as a straight man."

"That's good. I've also had this colossal crush on you since freshman year."

His eyes widened and his mouth dropped, "You have a crush on me?"

I nodded, "I just couldn't do anything about it. You know since I'm in the closet. It's hard to be gay in our school."

He frowned, "Yeah, I bet. They are targets for bullying. Worse than the nerds to be honest. So many of my friends have transferred because of it. I don't blame you for hiding it."

"Thanks."

He walked out of the laundry room and said, "Come on, we got some studying to do."

I smiled and followed him back to his room. We both sat down on the bed and Ethan grabbed the textbook. "Ethan, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable when I revealed that I have a crush on you."

He shook his head, "I'm flattered to be honest. No one has ever told me they had a crush on me. It was something I never thought about in high school. I just wanted to go to school and graduate. Worry about relationships later."

"So I'm going to assume that you're a virgin. It's okay if you are, I won't tease you for it."

"I am. What about you? Even though you're gay, I know you've had girlfriends in the past."

I bit my lower lip, "I did. But we never had sex. Well, I've had girls suck my dick but I never fucked them. I always used the excuse of wanting to wait for marriage. But in reality I have had sex with other men in the past. Men outside of school."

"Wow, sounds fun."

"It is fun. It feels good to be myself with people like me. I don't feel like I'm pretending to be something I am not. And the sex is amazing. Playing around with a guy's cock is always amazing."

Ethan smiled, "I'm glad you're able to do that. And I know you're going up North, I assume for a new start."

"Bingo!"

"I hope you find someone up there, Brandon. And again, I'm flattered that you like me, but like I said I'm straight."

"I know, but" I placed my hand on his knee, "I was wondering if you could let me see it. At least once before I leave, please?"

Ethan became nervous. I was worried that I may have pushed too far. I was glad that he was okay with me being gay and being supportive of it. But I still wanted to get something from him, even if it was just the sight of him in his underwear or his flaccid dick. I was desperate for a win.

"I mean, I guess. Just see it. Okay?"

I nervously nodded.

Ethan stood up from the bed and undid his pants, he lowered them revealing two things. That he had had hairy legs and that he was wearing white Hanes briefs. The mere sight sent blood flowing to my dick. He looked so good in them. I quickly noticed something however. A slight lump in his briefs. Ethan was aroused.

I looked up at him and said, "Are you aroused?"

He shrugged, "A bit. I guess it was the sex talk."

I bit my lower lip and used my right hand to reach out and touch his underwear without protest. I grabbed his growing erection through the soft fabric. This caused Ethan to step back a bit. He had never had anyone else touch his member. I licked my upper lip and moved my hand up to the waistband of his underwear. My fingers slipped underneath and pulled down the underwear just enough for his member to flip out.

I gazed at the uncut cock of his. The foreskin barely covered the top of the rose colored tip. With my right hand I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and gently stroked it. Ethan didn't stop me. He was nervous but he let me continue.

Within moments, the cock had grown to its full size. The length was over 7 inches with a girth the size of a used up toilet paper roll. I couldn't believe that he was so big and that I was touching it. I continued to stroke it, having the foreskin cover and uncover the bubblegum colored tip. The strokes caused Ethan to let out moans. The more I did it the more the tip of his cock got covered with precum. So much of it had accumulated that it began to drip. The desire to put it in my mouth grew but I was afraid of protest. So I continued to stroke it while bringing my mouth closer to the tip.

When my lips made contact with the tip, I looked up at him for approval. Ethan gave me a slow nod. My lips parted and his cock entered my mouth. The moment I turned 18 I began to go out and hook up with guys. One thing I had gotten good at was sucking cock. I loved it so much. Especially when the cock would enter my throat. I loved having a thick cock like Ethan's deep in my throat.

The long cock reached the back of my mouth and that's when I began to move my head back and forth. Slowly, I sucked on Ethan's cock. The man let out moans but this time they were louder. My eyes gazed up at him while I did so. I would see him roll his eyes up, tilt his head back or close his eyes. I loved it when a man did that. It meant I was pleasing them well.

With my hands, I pulled down his pants to his knees, then ran my hands up his hairy thighs. My right hand moved to Ethan's rear and began to caress his butt cheeks. While my left hand cupped his hairy saggy balls and gently rubbed them. The next thing I did cause Ethan to let out a gasp. With my right hand on his underwear-covered butt cheek, I brought him closer to me causing his cock to enter my throat. My nose was pressed up against his skin as my throat massaged his cock. Moan after moan Ethan let out. It was something he had never experienced and I was glad I was his first.

Ethan's cock left my throat and mouth entirely. I took a quick breather by using my left hand to stroke the saliva drenched cock and moving my mouth to his balls. I took each ball into my mouth and sucked on them. I stared up at him for his reaction. As expected Ethan would jerk his head back everytime I took a ball into my mouth.

The balls dropped out my mouth and I went back to sucking on his cock. Both of my hands were clamped on his buttcheeks as I bobbed my head back and forth. Although I was going at a steady rate. It led to Ethan letting out a series of moans and grunts until I felt him bend over slightly. He tried to speak but couldn't. And I knew why.

From Ethan's urethra came an explosion of cum. It splattered against the walls of my mouth. Each pump filled up a pool of cum on my tongue. When the last shot came, I sucked on the very tip. This caused Ethan to jerk and let out a loud moan. I knew men were sensitive after ejaculation. But I loved sucking out the very last drop of cum.

Ethan's cock left my mouth and I stared up at him as I swallowed the hefty load. I ran my tongue against my teeth to clean off the cum.

I always dreamt about doing this. Being in this situation. Where I would be able to please him sexually. And I still couldn't believe that it came true.

Ethan looked down at me out of breath, "Man, that was amazing."

I smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting you to be so big. Bigger than Alex, actually."

Ethan was shocked, "You've seen it? Wait. Is Alex gay too?"

I shook my head, "No, he's straight. We had an orgy once. He fucked a girl right next to me while a girl sucked on my dick."

"So he's clearly overcompensating."

"Exactly."

I stood up and then grabbed Ethan's cock once more and began to gently stroke it. I didn't want the moment to end. I wanted it to go past it. I wanted him inside me.

"You think you can make another thing come true?"

Ethan grew nervous again, "I ain't sucking your cock."

I shook my head, "Nor do I want you to. I want you to fuck me."

His eyes widened in shock, "I don't know. I've never done it."

I placed my hand on his chest and let go of his cock. With a gentle push, he fell to the bed, "It's okay. I'll ride you."

I got down on my knees and removed his shoes and socks. Then I grabbed his pants and pulled them right off. The final thing was his shirt, which came right off. There lay Ethan in just his white briefs. He was a hairy little guy. Hair on his chest and stomach. I loved it so much.

I stripped to my underwear, which were white Calvin Klein trunks. My erection was pressing up against the fabric of my underwear. I lowered myself and took his deflated cock back into my mouth. For the next few moments I sucked on the cock until it grew to its full size.

Next, I removed my trunks and climbed onto the bed. I rested my knees on the sides of his stomach. I lowered myself and lost myself to his body. A bombardment of kisses came from me, from his upper body all the way down to his stomach. There, I spat into my hand and began to lather up his cock. Then I repeated the process but this time I lathered up my hungry hole.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
206 Followers
12