Nerdcrush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the thick cock in my hand, I pressed the very tip against my hole. I gazed at his face while I did so. I was eager for his reaction. The tip entered my hole and Ethan let out a "Oh gosh."

The cock slithered inside me until it could no longer could.

"Fuck, that's tight," Ethan spat out. I placed my hands on his shoulders and began to slowly ride him. His hands naturally fell to my hips.

Like the blowjob, I moved slowly. I wanted him to feel the experience as long as he could. The cock rubbed against my prostate causing me to let out moans. Moans I only did when that happened. Ethan on the other hand was letting out a series of moans, grunts and "Oh fucks" A smile remained on my face as we continued.

When Ethan got into it, I sped up. The bed began to rock back and forth causing it to collide with the wall. But neither of us cared. Ethan was fully engulfed in the pleasure as was I. We continued until he muttered out, "I'm close."

It didn't stop me. I wanted that second load.

Ethan titled his head back as cum once again fired out from his urethra. I continued to ride him as he filled my hole with his gooey load.

When Ethan finished panting after his climax, I came to a stop. Letting my butt rest on his cock. I lowered myself onto him and our eyes met, "So how was that?"

He smiled, "Fuck, that was amazing. I didn't think I'd come again so soon."

I kissed him on the neck and said, "Great sex will do that to you."

His cock left my hole and I climbed off of him and stood next to the bed. Ethan sat up with his cock covered in cum. He pulled up his underwear and then an idea hit me. "Hey, you think I can have that pair of briefs?"

Ethan looked down for a moment then looked back at me, "Why?"

"Like I said, I have an underwear fetish."

Ethan stood up and removed the underwear then handed it to me, "I don't see why not. He then walked to his desk and cleaned his cock with some tissue paper. Next he went into his underwear drawer and slipped on a new pair of briefs.

"Thank you once again for letting me do this," I said.

Ethan smiled, "I mean, no problem. But don't think I'm going to start sleeping with guys."

"I understand. And if this never happens again. I would be okay with that. I really wish you were gay so maybe we could be together but that's something I cannot change."

"We can be friends though."

"Really?" I said happily.

"Yeah, why not."

"You've made me so happy today, Ethan."

After the conversation, we went to study but this time we remained in our underwear. We talked a bit more during the study session. And I got to know him even more. Turns out we had a lot in common. The entire time I kept thinking "If only you were gay"

But at least a friendship was formed.

Several weeks later, we graduated. We said our goodbyes and told each other to stay in touch. I decided to leave during the summer time. I had to get away from my friends and family. The bus ride up the State of California was beautiful. It was along the coast.

I rested my head against the window as I saw the sun begin to set. My phone vibrated. It was a text from Ethan. Saying "How's the bus ride?"

I smiled and texted him back.

Next, I grabbed my backpack and opened it slightly. Inside was the used pair of briefs Ethan gave me. Secretly I took a whiff of it and smiled.

12