All Comments on 'Nerdcrush'

by Bjsroxxs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I liked the story :) Although I'm not usually into hairy twinks, I love nice jock-nerd fuck ;) Thanks for the story!

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 1 year ago

Wow this was a great story it got me wishing just for his sake that Ethan and he could someday continue at least one more time. I myself wish I could have once had something like that happen for me. Again great story I hope someday maybe there could be a continuation on it!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

I really liked this story! Good for Brandon to open himself up to Ethan and at the same time show a totally different side of himself. Being vulnerable allowed things to progress and give them an experience that neither would forget. 5/5

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Mm, I'd be sniffin his intact cock as well as his drawers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing like an uncut cock an.. nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, it took me back a lot of years to when I was in high school. Ethan sounds just like my friend John; he was a twink, on the shorter side, and with an uncut cock halfway down his hairy thighs. Back then, we took swim class in the nude, it was all I could do to keep from getting hard watching him during that hour. Like Ethan, he was also straight, but I wound find out later that his slightly less endowed brother was not. Yeah, this was a great story, it stirred some sweet memories. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story. I love it when the hot jock gets fucked. I'm hoping there's a part 2 where 'over compensating' Alex gets taken down. it'd be hot if Alex's dick was only 3" hard and he starts getting turned on by SPH (small penis humiliation).

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

Really great story and realistic. He was really kind to Ethan and was respectful of his current sexual orientation. Maybe they can get together again soon as he’s out of town now. Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this one, short and sweet.

Reminded me of my Highschool crush. I was like Ethan content to move on from Highschool and deal with sex and relationships at a different time. Dealing with gay stuff during highschool was too stressful. It was Senior year, my partners moved out of state and I stayed in the apartment we lived in during my junior year. I roommated with friends that graduated and I worked part time.

So I was pretty much checked out and only going half the day when I meet a junior I had an immediate crush on. It was crippling, I had panic attacks around him, he was straight but found out he had a very out and very gay best friend so I had hope. I tried multiple times to say something only to fail, try to forget only to fail. Eventually I told a friend we were both friends with just to release the pressure that was crushing me. The whole time I came off as idiot, weird, or something. Very embarrassing.

I came out that year too ... only to join the military less than a year later and go back in the closet for don't ask don't tell lol. After my 1st tour and almost dying a bunch of times I knocked out my 1st time to check the box. Then at 23yo I meet the man of my dreams and we've been together ever since. It's not perfect but we fight for it. I like to think despite everything it turned out well.

I hope things are better or easier for teens these days.

PockettRockettPockettRockettover 1 year ago

Great story! I was always the nerd growing up. Only wish I had one of the jocks to hook up with. Nice scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had sex with neighborhood guys and with some of my first cousins. They got married to girls and children. I never got married and only dated men. I dated and had sex with lots of men married to woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBjsroxxs@Bjsroxxs
living in Cali. Love reading stories on this site and love writing. Instagram: Bjsroxxs and my Twitter: Bjsroxxs it's where I will update on my stories and hopefully talk with my readers.