Nerdly Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8

Daniel cast a glance at himself in his room mirror. He had ditched his hoodies in favor of jackets, he was wearing better-fitting jeans and new sneakers. However, he was still wearing his characteristic superhero and word shirts.

"Earth to Daniel," Yaron waved his hands at his friend. "Is there anybody in there?"

"Yeah, sorry," Daniel said, shaking his head.

"It feels good to be in new clothes, huh? Are you giving yourself a makeover?"

"More like an upgrade. Taking steps and making an effort to look good. I realized people treat me differently if I look better."

"Is this Georgina's idea or yours?"

"Believe it or not completely mine. Georgina loves me just as I, even with my lack of fashion sense."

"Talking about your girlfriend, are you nervous about tonight? First time in your apartment."

"Yes, I am nervous. Good thing Mom went away for the weekend."

"Be cool. From what you told me the lady in red is crazy for you. You're selling yourself short, no pun intended," Yaron laughed and Daniel threw a pillow at him.

"Well, she seems truly interested in me. She texts me like ten times a day telling me how lucky she is to be with me."

"See? Do you mind that?"

"No, I don't. Just the opposite. I find it comforting to have her total focus and attention."

"How long have you been dating?"

"About three months."

"How do you feel about it?"

"She's gorgeous, she likes me, and she is real. How am I supposed to feel? Surprised that it's lasting."

"I think she saw something in you that no other girls have. She saw beyond the surface," Yaron said, smiling at his friend. "I have a question for you."

"Ask away."

"Tonight is the night you're planning to take advantage of your girlfriend, isn't it?" Yaron winked at his friend.

Daniel snorted. "If you ever meet the man who can take advantage of Georgina, you'll have to let me know. I'd like to shake his hand. Or run away from him very fast, I'm not sure which. How did you know?"

"I can see you cleaned and tidied up your room."

Daniel was silent for a long moment. Finally, he said, "Yes, it is. We got really close a couple of times, but we want to wait for the right moment. We want it to be special."

"Well, the amount of time to wait before having sex differs for every couple; there is no such thing as too soon or too long. The right time is when both of you are 100% ready," Yaron informed his friend. "Scared about your first time?"

"Yeah, big time. She has a lot of experience with men. My only experience comes from watching porn and playing adult games on the computer. I am afraid of disappointing her."

"What is your plan?"

"We're having a pizza and movie night. And then, we'll have sex."

"Which movie did you pick?" Yaron asked.

"The Princess Bride. Georgina mentioned it was one of her all-time favorites."

"Nice. You are serious about this girl, aren't you?" Yaron asked.

"Yes, I am. How do you know?"

"Maybe because you didn't pick Star Wars or Lord of the Rings but a movie you know she likes. Or, maybe, because you don't shut up about her," Yaron smiled and tried to imitate Daniel's voice. "What should I do about my date with Georgina? What should I say on my date with Georgina? What should I wear on my date with Georgina?"

"I don't recall those words coming out of my mouth."

"I was paraphrasing your body language. You are checking yourself in the mirror every two minutes. You never did that before."

"I never had a girlfriend before."

Yaron took a look at his phone and said, "I better get going. Your girl will be arriving soon. Good luck tonight. I'll keep my fingers crossed."

***

Daniel and Georgina had finished watching the movie and were leaning together on his couch, whispering sweet nothings. Every once in a while Georgina would laugh. Her face was brighter than it had been in years.

"What do we do now?" Georgina asked, stretching on the couch.

"Do you want another beer? I can reheat another slice of pizza."

"No, thank you. I'm good. Would it be okay if I crash here tonight?" Georgina asked looking nervously around the apartment. "It's going to be late to drive home."

"Sure. Mom is out for the weekend. She went to visit her older sister. You're welcome to sleep in my bed. I can sleep here on the couch."

"You don't have to sleep on the couch if you don't want to," Georgina said, in a suggestive tone of voice.

"Then where..." Daniel's voice trailed off, eyes wide behind his glasses. "Oh."

"Your bed is big enough for the two of us," she explained.

Daniel didn't even try to look cool. "Are you sure?"

She moved her head up and down slowly. "I'm sure. We already talked about it."

"Yes, we did, but I didn't want to pressure you."

Georgina stood up, lifted her dress above her head, dropping it carelessly upon the floor. Panties and bra followed moments later, her smooth-skinned breasts and buttocks barely trembling as she moved. She reached up to release her tightly bound hair, felt the strands fall across her delicate face.

"You are so gorgeous, I could just eat you up!" Daniel exclaimed.

"You know how to flatter your girl, my lord," she purred.

Georgina looked pointedly at Daniel's T-shirt. He looked back at her unsure of what to do.

"Daniel?"

"Yes?"

"I'm looking at your shirt wondering why it's still on your body."

"Oh, right." He took it off quickly and dropped it down on the floor.

Georgina took off his glasses, then kissed him hard on the lips, and then very softly on the neck.

"This is finally going to happen," thought Daniel.

"I want to have sex with you, Daniel. I assume you want it too."

"You have no idea how much," he said honestly. "I should warn you. I'm... a bit nervous... I hope I don't..."

She placed a finger on his lips.

"You'll be a natural," She kissed his neck again, then his throat, then his chest. "I promise."

Every time Daniel had no idea what he was doing, he screwed things up. Riding a bike, swimming, all those things people kept saying would come naturally to him usually came with bumps and bruises.

But he was with Georgina now. As it turned out, that made all the difference.

Georgina walked over to where Daniel was sitting, knelt between his legs, and started undoing his pants.

"What are you doing?" Daniel asked a bit shocked, even though he was kind of hoping his dream became true.

She smiled, opened his pants, and lifted his hips so he could pull down them down. His hard cock popped up like a springboard, nearly slapping her in the face.

Georgina gasped. "I didn't know you were so big, my Lord," was her reaction when she saw his cock for the first time. She took it in her hand and stroked it.

She leaned in and started licking his dick, swabbing and polishing the head with her mouth and tongue. It actually felt pretty good, so he settled back and let her do his job. Georgina took his cock into her mouth, wrapping her thick lips around the shaft.

Daniel moaned loud, shivering with pleasure from head to toes.

For the first few minutes, Georgina seemed content with sucking, bobbing, and slowly jacking his dick with her mouth and hand, then all of a sudden she swallowed his cock all the way down to the root.

"Oh my!" he responded, his eyes popping out of his head as he watched his girlfriend press her face down into his pubes, swallowing his entire member. The feeling of her neck and throat surrounding his cock felt like a warm wet glove. He watched Georgina nestle her nose in his pubic hair, her lips mowing into the bush as they searched for more dick to swallow.

Daniel couldn't believe how long she held his cock in her throat. Then she pulled back, slowly backing up the length of his cock. Looking at him, Georgina suckled the head, breathing through her nose. Then suddenly she slid back down, taking him back into her throat.

"Oh, yessssssssss...!" Daniel groaned, loving the feeling. This time when she slid back up, she kept his cock in her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth.

Finally, she pulled it out of her mouth, and looking at him she purred, "Is my Lord pleased with his lady?"

It took Daniel a few seconds to pump enough blood into his brain. "Lord Finrod is truly pleased, my lady," he panted. "I'm not done with you yet."

"I hope not."

He took her hand and guided Georgina to his bed. She crawled on her hands and knees like a cat and stretched out upon the bed. Her hips arched sharply upward, undulating gently.

Georgina could feel Daniel's excitement grow, somehow feeding her own. Her nipples hardened almost painfully.

"Please," she heard herself call out softly, "come to me, my lord. Lay with me. I have no other purpose than to please you." Her arms shifted and rose slightly, beckoning him.

Daniel positioned himself above Georgina's voluptuous body. He gently kissed and licked her throat, causing her to writhe and moan softly. Unhurried, he kissed along the compact curves of her breasts, exploring the creamy skin with his mouth, tasting the salty tang of her sweat. As the tip of his tongue caressed one brown nipple, Georgina yelped arching herself upward, she forced the hard tip deeper inside his warm mouth.

Georgina felt his hard cock entering her slowly, spreading her soaked lips open. Flushed with arousal, she pressed her mound against his dick. Her thoughts were only of the beauty of being taken by this incredible man: her boyfriend, her lover, her Lord.

"My lord," she whispered out of breath, "I burn for you. Please, take me deeper."

She spread her knees, cradling Daniel instinctively upon her solid inner thighs. Possessively, her arms circled his lower back, poised to draw him fully within.

Then, with a low cry, Daniel shoved his hard cock within her to the hilt. Her warm, wet tunnel guided him to the highest peak of ecstasy.

Rhythmically, her hands pressed against Daniel's back, bringing him fully within her again, and again. Within moments, her cries of pleasure matched his, rapidly building in both intensity and speed. The final peak approached. Their breathing was rushed, staccato. They thrust together. They pressed. They arched. They exploded. His seed and her juices commingled. They rode the sensation as long as they could; then, as one, they collapsed.

"What have you done to me!" she panted. "I've never had experienced so much pleasure before."

Daniel winked at her, "Lord Finrod never disappoints."

She slapped his chest, "Don't get too cocky, my lord."

He smiled shyly at her and shrugged. "To be honest, I just followed your cue and let myself go. I know there is room for improvement. It was my first time after all..."

"Room for improvement?" Georgina interrupted him. "Daniel, I never felt so loved, so safe in someone's arms. I never let myself go like this before. At some point, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. You rocked my world."

***

The next morning, Georgina woke up in the arms of the man she loved. It was a wonderful feeling. She was living the bliss of feeling complete. Love was the missing piece of the puzzle.

Daniel loved her and she loved him. She had no doubts about it. She had let him into her soul. He had seen a side of her that she usually hid away, tucked into the shadows where only a very few could see her. Daniel was one of those few.

"Good morning, my lord," she purred her arms around his neck.

Daniel's cock twitched at her words. He glanced down and smiled at the sexy, sleepy look on Georgina's face.

She giggled. "Oops, did I do that?"

"Yep, you have trained my cock really well."

"How did you like your first time?"

"It was... amazing. Out of this world. The second, the third and the fourth times were just as incredible," Daniel said with dreamy eyes.

"It truly felt like the beginning of something. Hypothetically, like it was going to be the first day of the rest of our lives."

Daniel raised one eyebrow. "The rest of our lives?"

"Yes, hypothetically," Georgina said biting her lower lip.

"Are you ready for a shower and breakfast?" he asked.

"Mmm," she purred. "You'd better watch it, Daniel, you'll spoil me with all this care, and I'll come to expect it."

"You should. A smart man treats his girlfriend as the jewel she is."

Georgina's smile grew wider.

"I want to ask you something. A small favor."

"What is it?" Daniel asked with concern.

"Every year, a different department goes on a one-week camping trip with a group of students. This year is my turn. The date is in a month."

"That means that creep guy, Irv, will go with you," Daniel said, squinting his eyes.

"Well, normally he would, but I've talked him out of it," she grinned and Daniel shivered thinking that he didn't want to get on his girlfriend's bad side.

"So, I need a male companion willing to help me deal with a bunch of teenagers who hate my guts," she elbowed Daniel. Even that made a spark. "You know what I mean."

Daniel elbowed her back. "Are you asking me anything?" he said playing dumb.

"Of course I am! Come with me, please!" there was a touch of anxiety in Georgina's voice and fear in her eyes.

"Since you asked me so nicely, I'll be your male companion. I love camping."

"You do?" This time it was Georgina's time to be surprised.

"I was Jewish Scout until I was 18. I'm an Eagle Scout actually. Big shock, huh? I know a lot of fun activities we can do with your students. I can teach them how to light fires, weave rope, and handle themselves with a map and compass."

"You're full of surprises, Daniel. Every time I think I can't like you more, you prove me wrong."

CHAPTER 9

"Good morning, Daniel. How was your weekend?" Daniel's mother greeted her son, entering the apartment.

"It was good, Mammele. Great, actually. I watched some movies and..." He stopped mid-sentence because his mother had stopped in the middle of the living room to sniff the air.

She went to the kitchen and looked at the counter, the sink, and the trash can. Then she walked to Daniel's room, opened the door, and looked around, still sniffing the air again.

"There was a woman here," she finally said.

"A woman? Why do you think that?" Daniel started to say.

"Don't lie to your mother. You took out the trash, you washed the dishes, you changed the sheets in your bed, everything is neat as a pin and there is this lingering smell of perfume. Did you bring a hooker to my apartment?"

An audible "ugh" escaped his lips. He knew what was coming. The parade of questions.

"Georgina is not a hooker, she is my girlfriend!"

"Aaahhh," Daniel's mother plopped down on a chair and grabbed her heart. "My son has a girlfriend and his mother is the last person to know about it. You're going to send me to the grave. How long have you been dating this woman?"

"Around three months," Daniel confessed, lowering his head.

"Three months!" she clutched her chest. "Why haven't you introduced her to me yet? Are you ashamed of your mother?"

"Your reaction is self-explanatory about the reason why I haven't introduced her to you. I don't want you to embarrass me in front of her." After all, his mother was the one who used to pinch his cheeks excessively in front of his friends, and the one who had called him constantly in college to make sure he was managing his sniffles.

"Is she Jewish?"

"No, she is a shiksa, but she doesn't pay much attention to religion."

"You have that in common."

"Look, Mamm. This is not a teenage rebellion against Judaism or you. I really like this woman."

Daniel's mother arched a brow and studied his son's face for a long while.

"Is she a good woman? Does she treat you as you deserve?"

"She is an amazing woman, Mamm. I truly love her."

"I'll judge that by myself. I want to meet her. Invite her to dinner. The sooner the better. Next Saturday is fine. I'll cook my special brisket."

Daniel sighed and nodded. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Besides, when his mother wanted something she usually got it. He knew how desperately she wanted to welcome a daughter-in-law into the family.

***

"Are you sure you are ready to meet my Jewish mother?" Daniel asked Georgina before entering the apartment.

"As ready as I can be," Georgina said swallowing a bit. "What should I know about her?"

"Well, let me see. She has the habit of singing Broadway show tunes. She will likely grill you on your education and upbringing until she can recite your girlfriend's childhood best friends in alphabetical order..."

"How comforting."

"Keep in mind this is the woman who nagged me about her idea of a good woman for me since the day I was born."

"And which is her idea of a good woman?" Georgina asked dreading the answer.

"A Jewish woman," Daniel coughed.

"Great. She's going to hate me."

"No, she won't. I set firm boundaries with her. It's my life, not hers. She'll behave, I promise."

"I trust you."

"You're someone I'm proud to show off to my mom. She'll see what I see in you, a wonderful loving woman."

The last comment brought a smile to Georgina's face and earned Daniel a quick kiss on the lips.

"What would I say or do to try impressing her?"

"Eat everything on your plate. Compliment the food. And say nice things about me."

"The last one is easy," Georgina gave Daniel a shy smile.

"Will I get to meet your parents, too?" he asked biting the inside of his cheek.

Georgina twisted her mouth. "My dad left us after the divorce. And my mom went to live with her sister on the other side of the country when I could manage by myself. She wasn't exactly the nurturing type."

"Well, my mom has enough nurturing for both of us."

Daniel opened the door of the apartment and called.

"Mamm! We're home! Come and meet my girlfriend."

Daniel's mother wiped her hands with her apron, took Georgina's hands in hers, and studied her face for a few seconds.

The skirt Georgina was wearing was three inches longer than she was used to, and she was wearing very little make-up. Her hair was pulled back in a braid.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Cohen," Georgina said, her voice a bit shaky. "You have a beautiful apartment and the food smell delicious."

"Please, call me Ruth, Dear. Look at you! Daniel, you didn't tell me she was so beautiful!"

"Mom! I told you about a million times that Georgina was gorgeous."

"Yes, but I thought you were exaggerating. How did you manage to hook up with a girl like her?"

"I'm still wondering the same thing, Mom."

"Daniel is a great man, Ruth. I'm proud to be his girlfriend," Georgina said sincerely.

"Well, he is not a lawyer or a doctor, but he has been trained from birth to respect women. I raised him on my own since his dad died when he was young."

Daniel's father had died so long ago that he barely remembered him.

"I'm sorry for your loss. You did an outstanding job. Do you need help in the kitchen?"

"No need. The brisket is almost ready. Do you cook?"

"Yes, I do, Ruth. I've been told I'm a great cook."

Ruth smiled and nodded, pleased. "Food can bring two people together in a way nothing else can. I'll share with you some of Daniel's favorite recipes."

"Thank you, Ruth. I like to pamper him."

Ruth smiled at Georgina. "You are a nice girl. You're not Jewish, but no one is perfect. My Daniel chose well. To be honest, I thought he was never going to get married."

"And whose fault is it, Mom? While I was growing up you guilt-tripped me, by telling me the Jewish population would die out if I didn't marry another Jew. You used to say things like 'a woman in my book club knows a single girl who is Jewish.'"

"All Jewish mothers are born matchmakers," Ruth explained. "But you never let me fix you up."