Nerds of a Feather Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can take lessons if you want, there's a place downtown that teaches ballroom dancing and stuff. But I'm not sure my folks can afford that" replied Jake.

"Don't worry about the cost Jake, I have a small trust fund from my great aunt and this is exactly the kind of thing she would have approved of!"

The rest of the evening was more dancing, pizza and drinks, and the costume contest. There were a lot of people who thought Jake was at the party with another guy at first, because Kara was so tall and slim and her costume hid her slight figure.

After the party Jake drove Kara home. Sitting in the car she said "That was wonderful Jake, and I would certainly like to try those dance lessons. Can you contact them and find out what's available and what the schedule is, and we can try it? And instead of getting together at your place tomorrow morning, can we have our regular date tomorrow night? Pizza and a movie?"

"Sure" said Jake "I can pick you up at 5:15 if that's OK".

Kara agreed. They kissed once more and Kara ran her hand down Jake's chest and into his lap. He gasped at her touch. Her eyes went wide and she grinned mischievously. "Me too. See you tomorrow night" she said. Then she was out of the car and running up to the house.

Jake drove home, and when he got to his room his orgasm happened about one minute later. Those two words Kara said had excited him to no end. "Me Too" she'd said. Like she was as horny as he was! They'd already discussed masturbation, and admitted to doing it after their dates. 'I guess we have more to discuss tomorrow' thought Jake.

***

Nerds Of A Feather Chapter 5 Second Base

Nov 1st 1980

Jake went to the dance studio on Saturday morning and got a list of classes and times. The evening beginner ballroom classes were Tuesday nights which fit their schedule fine. They could start this week if they wanted.

Kara's mom spoke to her on Saturday about birth control. Kara already knew what to expect from previous discussions with her mom, and from health class at school, but her mom still had typical motherly concerns. The Pill was only 98% effective, it wasn't perfect. And condoms were not perfect either. Kara told her mom that if or when she had sex they would use condoms, and she was already on the Pill to deal with her cramps.

Saturday night Jake borrowed the car and they went to Mothers again. After dinner Kara suggested that they go to her house to hang out together, as there were no new movies they wanted to see. Jake was nervous about this. "I'm not sure your father approves of me. I know my folks have no problem with you coming over. We can go to my house if you want."

"No, my dad will not be a problem. We talked about it, and you can come over any time, and stay over any time too. And I want to make sure that they understand that we are serious, so my place it is". The 'stay over' part still surprised Jake, but if she was sure about this, then it was fine with him.

Jake drove to Kara's house and they said hi to her parents and went up to her room. They sat on the edge of the bed and Kara leaned over to kiss Jake. The kiss grew more passionate and their hands started to wander. She ran her fingers through his hair and Jake gasped and pulled back. No one had ever touched him right there like that, and it was surprisingly erotic.

"Wow, that felt, like, um, amazing. Do that again!" Kara ran her fingers through his hair again, and he responded especially well when she slipped her fingers up through the hair on the back of his head.

"Can you try that on me too?" she asked shyly. He did the same to Kara and she shivered and broke out in goosebumps. Certainly no one had ever run fingers through her hair. The dandruff and eczema was probably a little gross she thought, but ohhhh did that feel nice when Jake touched her like that. "Jake, you're right, that feels wonderful," she said dreamily.

They kissed for a while and then Kara said "Take off your shirt". He pulled his shirt tail out and started on the bottom buttons while she started at the top. Kara pushed his shirt off his shoulders and he finished pulling it off. She ran her hands across his chest, then pulled him close for a kiss. The feel of her hands on him, on his bare skin, was intoxicating.

"Wow, that feels nice" he said as he shivered under her touch. Kara wanted to know where he liked to be touched, so she touched, kissed, nibbled, and licked him in different places, asking which ones felt good. She used her lips, her tongue, her fingers, and even lightly scratched him with her nails. They found a couple of really great spots that made Jake's toes curl. She was having a wonderful time, testing his reactions, cataloging the way he responded to various stimuli.

"Now it's your turn" Kara said, pulling her sweatshirt up and he helped peel it off. Her breasts were hidden under a plain tan bra. Jake ran his hands down her sides, up her back and then over her shoulders and down to her breasts. Her skin was so soft! It felt amazing. "Wow" he said.

She giggled and reached back to unhook the clasp. "Not much to get excited about'' she said disparagingly, as she dropped her bra and he saw her tits for the first time. They were broad shallow mounds, with prominent nipples set in dark, puffy, 2 inch wide areolas.

"They're perfect" he said as he gently covered them with his hands. "Oh god Kara, that's amazing!" Kara arched her back and sighed as he stimulated her sensitive nipples. No one else had ever touched her breasts before. Jake was enthralled with them. These were the first he had ever seen, let alone touched. He explored her, kissing and touching her neck, shoulders, arms, and back as well as her breasts.

They found a few sensitive spots that made Kara shiver and gasp. Her nipples were hard, half an inch thick and a little more than that in length. Jake found her to be especially responsive to having them licked. She could feel the dampness and tingling between her legs now. Jake was amazed at how soft her skin felt, and how responsive she was to his touch.

"Are you sure they're OK?" she asked, still worried about how flat chested she was.

"Your breasts are amazing!" replied Jake, "They're perfect."

She blushed, saying "I was teased so much about them by the other girls, in the locker room after gym class. They said I had no tits, and that my nipples were weird and gross."

"No way," said Jake, "you have amazing breasts, like I said. And they're not really that small." He cupped her tits, and gently squeezed them together to accentuate them. The light caught them just right and she was astonished that she actually had cleavage.

She giggled and said "Oh my, I have decolletage! I never knew!"

Kara saw the bulge in Jake's pants, and reached down and put her hand on his crotch to feel his erection. She rubbed her hand up and down his bulge and he said "whoa!" but it was too late. Much to Jake's embarrassment he came in his pants. He shuddered and gasped as he came and Kara's eyes went wide.

"Did I do that to you so easily? Wow." She giggled again and said "I never thought a guy would find me attractive enough for that kind of thing to happen."

"Well, I find you attractive, even if no one else does. Very much so. Um, can I go clean up?" He asked.

"My bathroom is right in there," she said pointing to the door of her ensuite, "I'll find you something dry to wear."

Kara started rummaging in a drawer while Jake was in the bathroom cleaning up. She pulled out a pair of boxers that she used as pajamas and handed them through the door to Jake. She saw his penis, the first she'd ever seen, and it was quite hard and, to her eyes, huge. She looked down at him and said "Oh, wow, you're um, that's big."

"Yeah, that's all I got" said Jake, turning bright red. He was afraid he was too small, but at 5 inches long it looked pretty big to Kara. She knew how tight her vagina was and didn't think something that size could possibly fit.

"I think that's more than big enough for me. Here, put these on and we can just kiss for a while OK?"

He pulled on the boxers and his trousers and they sat on her bed again, where they kissed and fondled each other for almost an hour. She loved having her nipples brushed and licked, and when she kissed his nipples he found it very erotic. Finally Jake sighed and said "It's getting late, I think it's time I went home".

They dressed and went downstairs where she saw him off with a passionate kiss. He was surprised she was so open about that in front of her parents but they made no comment. Maybe she was right about their accepting her decisions, he thought.

***

Nov 4th 1980

Kara and Jake went to their first dance lesson on Tuesday where they were introduced to just how woefully out of shape they were. You need a lot of stamina to dance like that. But they had fun and definitely wanted to continue with the lessons. Their dance teacher was amused at their height difference. Usually the ladies were much shorter than the men, and she wondered if she should teach Kara to lead... She also recommended that they start jogging and swimming to improve their stamina.

Nov 5th 1980

They walked home to Jake's house after school on Wednesday, where Kara stayed for dinner again. They spent an hour after dinner kissing and groping each other in Jake's room. She pulled his shirt off immediately and kissed and stroked him in all the places she'd found that made him jump and gasp. She loved his reaction to her touch. Kara had never thought she was in any way sexy or desirable and Jake's response to her was absolutely thrilling. It made her feel so feminine, so sexy, so much different from her own self-image.

They both enjoyed the feeling of skin to skin contact. Kara climbed onto Jake's lap and straddled his hips so she could press herself against him better. She could feel his erection against her crotch like this too. And because of their height difference his face was almost level with her tits. It was easy for Jake to lick and suck on her this way. She thought this was wonderful, and it made her pussy tingle like crazy.

After a while she suggested they switch positions, with Jake in her lap. Now their faces were level with each other and they could kiss much easier. They experimented with their tongues moving into each other's mouth, and found a whole new world of sensuality there.

The way Jake made her feel when he touched her was still a shock. Hot spikes of desire and tingling pleasure made her head swim. He was amazing, always finding new things that made her heart race. For Jake's part, he came in his pants again, but didn't bother to tell her. She would see the wet spot if she looked, but he didn't care. She was so responsive, and it was the sexiest thing ever.

***

Nerds Of A Feather Chapter 6 The Hike

Nov 7 1980

Friday night was their usual date night. They were going on a hike the next day which was forecast as cool and sunny. At dinner they talked about the Halloween party last week, the dance class, and tomorrow's hike. They decided to go to Jake's house after dinner instead of to a movie as once again there was nothing new that they wanted to see.

Jake's parents wanted to have a chat before they disappeared into his room so they all sat down in the kitchen. His mom set out a plate of cookies so they could have a snack while they talked.

"Jake, I know you talked to us about being an adult, and how you would be careful and safe when it came to sex. We just wanted to let you both know that we support you and think that your approach to this is very mature. We even spoke with your parents Kara, I hope that wasn't out of line. We wanted to make sure we all understood the situation. They agreed with us and as far as we are all concerned the two of you are welcome to stay over at each other's house any time you want."

Kara blushed and said "Thank you Mrs Martini, we appreciate that. We aren't planning to do um, too much of that yet. But it's nice to know that we don't have to sneak around if we do."

Jake was pretty much mortified by the conversation but he managed to say "We'll be careful" as he blushed bright pink.

"Well you kids have fun and don't worry about us" his dad said.

Jake and Kara went to his room and sat down on the bed. "Wow, that was so weird and embarrassing" Jake said.

"Yes, but it means that they understand, and we can do what we want, in our own time" Kara replied. "There's no rush, and no need to sneak around or hide anything."

Jake's answer was to wrap her in his arms and kiss her. She sighed and kissed him back. They made out for a while and eventually had each other's shirts off. They took turns sitting in each other's laps again, kissing and touching each other. Kara reached down to feel the bulge in his pants, and asked if she could see it again. Jake said OK, so she pulled him to his feet and started undoing his belt and pants.

Once Jake's pants were off she was sitting on the edge of the bed with his engorged cock right in front of her. She inspected it closely, not having had an opportunity to really do so before. She'd seen it briefly, but not up close, certainly not like this.

Jake said "It's OK, you can touch me, just be careful with my testicles." She touched him very lightly and carefully all over, and he told her she could use a firmer touch if she wanted. Kara continued to explore his penis and testicles, moving them around and touching them, fascinated with the different textures. He had much less pubic hair than she did. The wrinkled texture of his scrotum was such a contrast to the smooth shaft and head.

She gently wrapped her hand around his cock and said "It's so hard but so soft at the same time. And warm too! Oh! I can feel your pulse." She giggled at this discovery. After fondling him for a while she asked "How do you hold it when you masturbate?" Jake demonstrated briefly and she took over, slowly stroking him.

"Oh wow, the skin moves so much, it goes right over the head." He corrected her grip a bit, and she stroked him with growing confidence. When he began to ooze precum the slipperiness made her strokes easier and Jake felt the rush towards orgasm start. This felt absolutely amazing and he was ready to blow already. "Kara, I'm gonna cum" he whispered hoarsely.

She smiled and kept up her slow strokes and was rewarded with a blast of semen on her right breast. She yelped "Ahhhh!" in surprise, and Jake shook and trembled through his orgasm, shooting more semen onto her breasts. She giggled as she aimed him at one breast then the other until he was spent and the last drops dribbled on her hand.

Jake gasped "Oh my god Kara" as she looked down at her splattered tits. She laughed and raised her hand and sniffed at his semen. "It doesn't smell bad." Then she brought it to her mouth and licked off some of his cum. "Tastes a bit odd, kind of strange, sort of earthy. And it's sort of slimy too. Have you ever tasted it?" she asked. He shook his head, and said "No."

"Do you want to?" Kara asked, holding out her hand where some of his cum was on her finger. Well, he thought, if she could do it, so could he. Jake licked it off, and it didn't taste awful, just strange, different. The sight of his stuff all over her tits was hugely erotic. He knelt down in front of her and licked his cum off of her right nipple.

She gasped at the touch of his tongue and said "Oooh Jake!". It did taste weird but the very idea of licking his own cum off of her tits was such a turn-on for him that he went to work cleaning her with his tongue. She giggled and sighed as he got all of it off. Kara thought that this was the most wonderful thing ever and the stimulation of his tongue on her nipples brought her to a mild orgasm. She gasped, squeezed her legs together, and shuddered as she came, feeling all warm and tingly. "Oh Jake, I love this, I hope we can do it again!".

"Oh yeah, I like this too Kara, I will definitely do this any time you want! I never thought anything could be so wonderful."

They cuddled on his bed for a while, kissing and touching and quietly talking about where and how they liked to be touched. She was still surprised that he liked her breasts so much, as she felt that they were too small. She liked how thoughtful he was, always putting her desires first. Jake reached down to undo her pants, but she stopped him and shook her head. "No, not tonight, I've got my period this week." Jake was disappointed but there was always next week.

Eventually Kara had to go home so they dressed and went downstairs. "Did you kids have fun?" Jake's mom asked."Um, yeah, we did" he replied, blushing. How embarrassing. They got their coats and left to drive Kara home. She kissed him goodnight and said she would drive tomorrow to the conservation area. Jake drove home in a haze of euphoria. Kara was not as pretty as other girls at school, but she was funny, sexy, smart, and most of all, she liked HIM.

***

Nov 8 1980

Saturday morning Kara picked him up to go hiking at a local park. November was a great time to be out, especially on a sunny day like today. They packed a lunch, as they planned to be out most of the day. The conservation area was nearly deserted as it was the middle of November. The leaves had fallen in October and formed a thick rustling carpet on the ground. They walked hand in hand along the paths through the forest enjoying crisp air and the mild sun. Lunch was at a picnic table beside a stream. They stopped to kiss a few times, and were finally back at Kara's car late in the afternoon. She drove Jake home and when they got there his mom waved them inside.

She invited Kara to stay for dinner, so Kara called home and told her parents where she'd be. After dinner Kara and Jake went down to the rec room to watch some TV and make out. She pulled her shirt part way up and unhooked her bra to give Jake access to her breasts. Kara loved the way he caressed her there. Eventually it was time for her to go, so she said thank you to his folks for dinner, kissed Jake goodnight and went home.

***

Kara and Jake were now known as a couple at school. Most of the nerds and social outcasts they hung out with now looked up to them as practically heroes. They had dates, went to parties, and rumour had it that they were having sex. Several of them had approached Jake or Kara to ask for advice on dating. And now there were a few more couples starting to date, nerds who had never done anything like this before, inspired by the unlikely pair. Jake and Kara still did all their homework during lunch and study hall, so they had time to spend calling or visiting each other in the evenings to talk and hang out. And make out.

There was also a downside to this, as some of the obnoxious pricks at school started calling Jake 'dog fucker' and other awful things. Kara was targeted with 'slut' insults and worse. But these were the exception and soon more interesting social dramas arose for their tormentors to pursue.

Their parents noticed that the two kids were both happier and more connected to the world around them. And they were on the phone. All the time. They tried not to listen to their conversations, but couldn't help overhearing some of it. It sounded like they were getting serious, but were still not moving too fast, so they let the kids do as they pleased.

Jake and Kara went to their Tuesday dance classes, and they were having loads of fun with that. Kara bought tickets to the Xmas Ball at school and she was excited that they would be able to dance with style. Jake was a bit nervous but if Kara was game then he would be too.

Jake spoke to a couple of the guys at school about sex and where one could find out more details. One of them said Penthouse magazine had a letters section where people wrote in about their sexual escapades, and a sex advice column. Maybe that would provide some information and ideas. He wanted as much information as possible, so he bought a copy of Penthouse. That in itself was a huge thing for Jake. The guy at the book shop actually asked him for ID to make sure he was over 18. Maximum embarrassment.