Nerds of a Feather Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He read the letters and articles, and decided that most of it was pure fiction. He looked at all the pictures too, of course. When Jake spoke privately with Kara about this, she said yes, they should do some research, but porn was probably not a reliable source of information. She turned red and said she would ask her mom for advice, and that Jake should ask his parents as well. He gave her the magazine to read for herself, and she gave him one of the books on human sexuality she had picked up at the library. "This one is a bit clinical, and leaves out an awful lot of stuff we've learned on our own already. I suspect that it will prove about as useless as Penthouse, but in the other direction - not enough fiction!" she said.

Kara approached her mom and asked her for advice on sex. She understood the basic concept of penis-in-vagina but had no clue what that really entailed. She told her mom about the books they had found, but that the reading they had done wasn't really useful. Her mom blushed and said she only had experience with one man, but she decided that her daughter would not ask about such a difficult subject unless she really needed to. They had a long talk about sex and sexuality.

Kara asked about foreplay, about sex, and what positions they could use. She blushed and stammered as she asked about how something that size could possibly fit down there. Her mom smiled, realizing that Kara had likely seen or touched Jake based on this question, and told her that a vagina would stretch to 4 inches, as that's how everyone is born, so an inch or two is nothing to worry about. Kara was shocked and appalled at the idea of something 4 inches in diameter down there. She asked for details and clarifications on different aspects of sex, and by the time they were done, Kara had a good idea of how she and Jake could proceed. It sounded like foreplay and anticipation were a big part of making sex an enjoyable experience.

Jake asked his father if they could talk privately about something. They went to the rec room and his dad said "Is this the fabled talk about sex? Are you and Kara getting serious now?" Jake said yes, and asked him how to please a woman. Jake's dad had had sex with several girlfriends in college before he met Jake's mom. So he had some experience, not all of it good, and he was careful not to let on that there was anyone but the current Mrs Martini involved. He restricted himself to advice about what to do and what not to do.

Communication was the key, he said. Jake and Kara already had a handle on that. Everyone has different likes and dislikes, he said, so you need to proceed slowly. Again, Jake and Kara had already discovered that. He told Jake that foreplay and oral sex were as important, no, they were MORE important, than intercourse. Jake tried not to think about his parents' activities, and instead concentrated on what kind of things he and Kara could do. Oral sex sounded unsanitary, but if Kara enjoyed it, Jake would try anything.

***

Nerds Of A feather Chapter 7 Third Base

Nov 9 1980

Monday at school Jake and Kara spoke briefly about their parental conversations, and decided to get together Wednesday after school to discuss the information in detail. Kara handed her notes to Jake so he could review them. Jake said he didn't take notes, but would write up some that night and give them to her on Tuesday. Kara always managed to surprise him in some way, and taking notes about her sex talk with her mom was surely surprising.

***

Nov 12 1980

Wednesday they walked home to Kara's house together. She told her mom they would be in her room. Mrs Martins asked if Jake wanted to stay for dinner, so he phoned home to let them know he would be late. Up in Kara's room they pulled out their notes and talked in detail about what they had learned. The most important thing they could come up with was that foreplay, touching, kissing, fondling, and such, was most important. It led to the excitement that was needed for self-lubrication. They had some experience with these things already, and knew how much fun they were. The other thing was open and honest communication, which they already knew about. They decided to try different ideas for foreplay and see where that led them. Oral sex was a big unknown, so they left that for later.

Kara grinned and said "We should at least try some foreplay now, while we're here". Jake readily agreed, and they soon had each other's shirts off. They made out for a while, until her mother called up the stairs that dinner was ready. They took a few minutes to make themselves presentable and went downstairs for dinner.

***

Nov 13 1980

Kara borrowed her mom's car Thursday night and drove over to Jake's house after supper. They hung out in the rec room after dinner. Jake had picked up a tape with some ballroom dance music on it, so they put that on the stereo to practice some of the steps they had learned. They had to move the furniture around a bit to make room to dance, and they had fun practicing.

After dancing for a while, they decided to watch TV. They dragged the furniture back into place, and started watching a movie, making out during the slow parts and the commercials. Kara showed Jake the trick for removing her bra from under her shirt, and they missed most of the movie after that.

***

Nov 14 1980

Friday night they went to their usual pizza place for dinner. They went to Jake's house afterwards. They spent an hour in the rec room dancing, and then went up to Jake's room. Up in his room she said "Jake, I'm glad we can be so honest about all this. Being able to share my feelings with someone else is so new it's kind of scary. But I trust you and feel like I can tell you anything."

"I know what you mean Kara. I feel the same way." said Jake. "Do you think we're in love?" he asked suddenly. The words came out before he could stop them and he blushed and stammered. Kara's eyes went wide and when Jake saw that reaction his heart just about jumped out of his chest. 'That look' he thought, always meant something serious was happening.

Kara's mind was racing, the events of the last month all falling into a new perspective. She hadn't considered love before, because she didn't really know what it was. But she knew she had to answer this question right now. "I don't know Jake, I've never been in love. We might be, but how would we know, and what would we do about it?"

"I don't know either, but we can do this for now" said Jake. He opened his arms and she slid into his embrace. Their lips met and they kissed, gently at first, then with more passion. They both avoided the question about love by expressing their feelings physically. His hands slid down and tugged at her shirt. She pulled back from their embrace and peeled it off, revealing a pink lacy bra.

"This one opens from the front" she said as she leaned back a little to give him better access. Jake fumbled with the clasp for a bit and it finally came undone. He slid her bra off and it dropped on the bed behind her. He cupped her breasts and gently brushed her nipples with his palms. She shivered and leaned forward to pull off his shirt. Jake had to take his glasses off when she did this.

"How well can you see without your glasses?" she asked. "I can see OK about 6 feet, and then things get blurry."

"So you can see me just fine then. Good."

Then they embraced and kissed again, both of them reveling in the skin to skin contact. Jake pulled back and bent down to kiss and lick her nipples as she sighed and made a purring sound. That's different, thought Jake, she's never made that noise before, and it sounds like a good noise.

Her hands roamed around his back, chest and arms, then she ran both hands through his hair and he shuddered at that, then moved up to kiss her deeply. She recalled all the 'good spots' she had discovered on him, and made sure to touch him the right way in all those places. Jake also remembered all the touches that Kara responded to so well, and by the time he had done all those things she was shivering with anticipation.

Kara reached down to start undoing his pants, so he got up from the bed and stood in front of her. She soon had his trousers and briefs around his ankles, and he stepped out of them. She smiled up at him and began to stroke his cock. "I want to do this again" she said, pumping him in her fist. She didn't have it quite right, so Jake corrected her grip and showed her again how to stroke his cock.

It was a minute later when Jake whispered "Oh Kara, don't stop, I'm gonna cum". She smiled and aimed him at her tits, and as he blasted his cum on her she laughed and watched it decorate her small firm breasts. She licked the last drops off her fingers as Jake knelt between her knees. He eagerly licked and sucked her tits clean and she shivered at his touch.

"Oh god Jake, that feels so good. It's too bad my breasts are so small."

"I told you, you have amazing breasts. They're all I could want".

She laughed, and said "Your research is flawed Jake, the sample size of your survey is too small to be statistically accurate."

"You want me to do more research?"

"Oh, no Jake, I just think maybe you're biased."

"I agree with you on that" he said as he fondled her tits.

"I got to play with you again, but you haven't even seen me yet" Kara said as she stood up and guided him onto the bed. She started undoing her slacks but he reached out to stop her.

"Let me" said Jake, and he slowly undid her slacks and slid them off her slim hips to reveal pink panties that matched her bra. She stepped out of her clothes and held her breath nervously as he ran his fingers over her legs and hips, and then cupped her mound.

She gasped and then smiled at him "Go ahead" she said.

Jake was enthralled by her. He could see the outline of her pubic hair and the shape of her mound through the thin material, and he could feel the heat of her too. Jake gently slipped his fingers under the waistband and slowly peeled them down, revealing a thick bush of curly black hair. Below the curls he could just see her dark slit peeking out. Her panties fell to the floor and she stepped out of them.

Kara sat down next to him on his bed and they kissed again, hands roaming and touching, skin on skin, and they both felt a rush of energy and desire. She leaned back on her elbows and smiled while spreading her legs a little to allow him access to her most private place. "Be gentle Jake" she said.

Jake climbed off the bed and knelt between her legs, looking at the first pussy he had ever seen. "Wow!" he said. He ran his fingers through her bush, enjoying the warmth and texture there. He thought about the pictures in that Penthouse magazine and the diagrams in the library book, and compared her bush to what he had seen there. She was so much hairier than the women in the pictures. But it felt so nice, and looked so sexy, he thought. "Kara this is amazing!" he said.

"Jake..."

"Yes?"

"No, um, no penetration, OK?"

"Penetration?"

"I'm a virgin, and I, um, I want to experience that part of losing it, fully. We're both experiencing all these new physical things, and I want that particular experience."

"Won't it be more painful that way?"

"Probably, but it's what I want."

"Ok, I'll be careful" said Jake. "What about your periods? Don't you use tampons or something?"

"No tampons, just pads. I've never had anything inside my vagina, and it stays that way for now."

Jake nodded. He gently brushed his fingers along her slit, eliciting a gasp from Kara. Jake teased her nether lips apart and saw the damp pinkness inside. He could smell her scent now. It was a heavy, almost sour odor, but oh so enticing. He slid his finger up and down and felt her wetness, then he slid his finger farther up, remembering sex ed classes, and the library book illustrations. "So up here should be your..." Kara jolted up off the bed with a gasp as he touched her hooded clit, gasping and clutching the blankets "...clitoris".

Kara answered with a quiet "Yesssssss Jake, oh yesss". He moved his fingers on her clit, back and forth, up and down, and she shuddered and thrashed through an orgasm, better than anything she'd ever felt before. Kara pushed herself up onto her hands and said "Jake, stop, please, that's enough"

He moved onto the bed beside her and they cuddled together. "Did you just have an orgasm?"

"Yes, thank you, a big one. I want more of that next time!"

"But not now?"

"No Jake, It's a little sensitive right now, and uh, it's getting late and I should go home soon. I'm not ready for a sleepover yet."

He gave her a kiss and got up to sort her clothes out from his. Jake broached a new subject "Do you want to try oral sex?" Kara gave a small frown and said she wasn't too sure. "It's supposed to be good, from what I've heard and read" replied Jake.

"Um, it's a matter of hygiene. I don't think you want go there, do you?"

Jake considered this, then said "Well, maybe we could wash each other beforehand, or have a shower together. Would that help?"

She smiled and kissed him and said "Actually, that sounds like uh, 'good clean fun', pun intended. We should go to my house for that. I have my own bathroom. We can do our washing a bit more, um, discretely. The question is when."

"Next Friday, after our date, maybe?"

"That might work, we'll discuss it during the week OK?"

They were soon dressed and heading downstairs. Kara got her coat, and Jake's mom said Hi, and asked how their dance class was going. "We're doing great, and we'll be able to show off our skills at the Xmas Ball in a few weeks"

"A ball? Like a dance?"

"Yes, we got our tickets already. Jake needs to find something nice to wear, it's a formal thing, and I'm going dress shopping with my mom tomorrow. I don't think I even own a dress, they never fit properly."

"Well then, I guess Jake needs to go shopping tomorrow too!" his mom replied. "Do you want me or your father to go with you? Or Kara?"

"Not that dad isn't cool and all but I think I trust your sense of style more than his, and Kara has her own shopping to do." Jake replied with a wry smile.