Nerds of a Feather Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath and smiled at him "Right, sorry, I guess I'm still nervous after what happened last week. Jake gestured towards the bathroom and then peeled off his shirt. She knelt and removed his jeans, underwear and socks. When she stood up he commented that she seemed to be overdressed. She raised her arms as Jake pulled her shirt off, then he kissed her and began undoing her skirt. He quickly had her as naked as he was. They embraced and kissed again, his erection slipping between her thighs. She ground herself against his shaft and they both moaned into their kiss.

They went into the en-suite, brushed their teeth and began their cleaning ritual. She was losing her nervousness a bit by following a routine. She washed his cock and stroked him off onto her tits. When he licked and sucked his cum off of her she giggled and sighed. His reaction to and attention to her breasts made her feel like they were way bigger than they really were. Then he washed her, and spent some time playing with her pussy until she came. She gasped and shook and leaned on him, saying softly "Let's go to bed now."

They finished drying each other off. He helped her up and they went to her bed. Jake took care of the lights, leaving a small bedside lamp on, while Kara pulled the blankets down. He got the gel and the box of condoms out of his bag and sat on the bed next to her, placing the stuff on the bedside table. She laid down on her back and he moved between her legs.

She started to tense up again, like last week, so Jake started stroking and kissing her breasts, stomach and thighs, staying away from her pussy at first. This distracted her a bit, and she started to relax. They had discussed this during the week, and thought that more foreplay would be a good idea. Last week they were so focused on trying intercourse that they pretty much omitted the foreplay. They had both agreed that this was a bad idea.

He leaned down and licked her from the bottom to the top of her slit. She gasped and then shuddered when he flicked his tongue over her clit. Jake spent some time stroking, licking and nibbling her outer lips and running his fingers through her thick curly bush.

Jake worked her slowly towards an orgasm, her gasps and moans increasing in volume and frequency. When her thighs began to quiver he pressed the flat of his tongue against the opening of her sopping wet pussy as he gently massaged her clit with his thumb. She shuddered and made a muffled cry as he swirled his tongue around and rubbed his thumb back and forth. Her hips bucked and thrashed as she cried out through her orgasm.

Jake continued working on her, bringing her to a second orgasm as she quaked and thrashed on the bed. When she calmed, she whispered hoarsely "Dammit Jake that's enough. I'm ready, I'm ready NOW". Jake lapped at her a bit more and ran his hands up and down her torso. "Ooooo that's niiice" she murmured. She was as ready as he could get her, and he wanted do his best to make her first time a good experience.

Jake slid up alongside Kara and they embraced and he kissed her passionately. Their tongues tangled in each other's mouth and their hands wandered, stroking, touching, and teasing. This was right, this was so much better than last week. This time they were ready.

He reached out and picked up the stuff from the nightstand and moved down to kneel between her legs again. He tore open the package and fumbled with the condom. Kara raised herself onto her elbows, looking on with interest, and asked him "Can I try putting on the next one?"

"Sure." Privately he hoped that the next time would be Really Soon. Jake opened the spermicide and spread some over the condom, then squeezed out more and used his fingers to smear it around the entrance of her vagina.

"Augh!" she said, shivering, "That's cold!"

This was it. Right now they were both virgins. But not for long.

Jake moved up and positioned himself over Kara, with his sheathed cock pointing at her virgin pussy. She reached down to guide him and rubbed his head against her opening, trying to locate the correct spot, and nodded, "OK" she said. Jake gently pushed forward, feeling her hot flesh against him. He stopped to savour the feeling, with just his tip pressed into her opening. They stared at each other for a few seconds. She smiled and pushed against him, taking the entire head. She was so tight! he thought. He pressed further, but stopped when he encountered resistance.

"Kara you're so tight!" He whispered. "And warm. Wow."

She felt herself stretching to accommodate his girth, and felt the pressure inside. He felt huge! They waited a while, just enjoying these new sensations, both of them poised, hoping and fearing for more, then she said "Keep going." He pushed harder, but was unable to penetrate further, she was incredibly tight! "Push" she said. He pushed hard at the same time she pushed back, something gave and he plunged all the way into her. She screeched, and cried out "Jake stop OW damn that hurts, wait, WAIT!". She pushed both hands against his chest, grimacing, eyes squeezed shut in pain.

He started to slowly pull back, but she yelped, opened her eyes wide and shook her head, clutching at him and gasped "Ow! Ow! no, no no, just hold still, hold still!".

Jake stopped halfway out, trying desperately to hold still but he was so close to cumming it was really difficult not to move. "I'm going to cum Kara, I can't help it" he whispered. She was so hot and so tight on his cock, it was almost too much to bear. All Kara could feel at the moment was a sharp, slowly fading pain from her torn hymen.

"Wait, just wait, please" she said, and they froze there, waiting for Kara to acclimate to this intrusion, waiting for her pain to subside. Jake watched her face, feeling so very anxious about her distress. He felt like he might have ruined her first time, that he'd been too rough, or too fast, or he had done it wrong, and that thought brought tears to his eyes.

He looked at her, felt her, felt their contact, the tightness of her, their breathing, the heat of her, everything, and he concentrated on memorizing every sensation, and on trying not to cum. He wanted to remember every aspect of this, his first time, their first time. She relaxed a bit as the pain faded, and she smiled at him. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"Better. It doesn't hurt so much anymore. Oh Jake, don't cry!" she said as she saw the tears in his eyes. She brushed her fingers across his cheeks to wipe away the moisture. "You didn't hurt me. This is just how first times work. I'm fine, we're good, it's OK now. Try a bit more, please."

Jake pushed forward as she thrust up against him and he slid in all the way again. They both gasped at this new, unique and extraordinary feeling, and Jake shuddered and came immediately. He could feel the warm wet tightness surrounding his cock, nothing had ever felt like this! So hot, and so tight, and so perfect. She felt incredible to him.

Kara could feel him inside her, filling her, stretching her, he was so hot and so hard, and he felt huge! She could feel him pulsing inside her, too. She watched his face, he looked... awestruck was the only word she could find. "Did you cum?" she asked. He nodded. "I could feel you twitching inside me" she said.

They had both read the instructions on the box of condoms, and it said to remove and dispose of it right away, so she gently pushed him back. "Out" she said. When he slipped out of her he sat up on his haunches. She saw that the tip of the condom was full now. "Oh, that's neat!" she said. And there was a red sheen on it. Her blood, most likely. "Can I take it off?" she asked, and Jake nodded again. She sat up and reached out to get the condom off of him and dropped it in the wastebasket, then wiped him clean with a tissue.

They were both sitting on the bed now. "My turn" she said, pulling another condom out of the box. "Me being on top is supposed to be a good position for novices. Let's try that. Lay down Jake". He laid down and she opened the condom packet.

"Which side goes out?" she asked.

Jake showed her how it went on, "Pinch the reservoir" he said, and she applied the condom to his stiff cock.

"Oh, is that ever cool, it just rolls on" she said. She squeezed some spermicide onto him and smeared it around, giggling at how his penis twitched and jumped when she touched him. Then she went to smear some in her pussy and saw a small trickle of blood running down her thigh.

"Oh no, did we get any on the sheets?" she said, as she pulled some tissues to wipe herself off. She smeared the gel into her bloody pussy, saying "Ahh that's cold!" Then she climbed over Jake's throbbing cock and straddled his hips.

Jake watched, enthralled, as Kara positioned him at her entrance and slowly forced herself onto him. She felt so incredibly hot and tight to him. The gel and her own wetness provided excellent lubrication but she still had to bear down with her weight to force him in. She made a soft grunting noise as she drove herself onto him, and Jake asked worriedly if she was okay. "I'm fine, you're just ah, a really tight fit."

Kara got about half of him inside of her and paused. She shifted and adjusted her position, and began to move up and down a bit on his shaft. His cock felt huge inside her. Her Mom was right though, she really could stretch to accommodate him, and she felt so full!

"Oh Kara, it's so, you're so tight, and so warm! That feels amazing!"

"I know! I feel so full, so stretched. I was worried you'd never fit, but you do! Oh my god Jake, this is incredible!" she said with a huge smile.

It was a bit tricky to get the right angle on this, and she shifted forward a bit more. She moved up and down on him for a while, enjoying the feeling of his cock moving in and out of her. Her sensitive nerves felt every ridge and bump of him as she worked slowly up and down his shaft. She felt fine now, the pain was gone. But this wasn't easy, and her legs were tiring already. She wondered why this position was supposed to be so good. It was nice, it was fun, but not awesome, but certainly not easy to do for long periods of time. And it wasn't stimulating her enough to climax. They must not be doing it properly or something.

Jake was watching her, and the sight of his cock slipping into her was the most incredible thing he had ever seen or felt. "That looks amazing, I can't believe it." he said. Her slim naked body looked fantastic to him, her inflamed pussy lips wrapped around his cock was the most arousing thing he'd ever seen. "You look so sexy like this, so beautiful!" he said, as he ran his hands up and down her thighs.

Kara saw where he was looking and peered down at their connection. She shivered as she watched his cock disappearing into her. "Ooooh Jake, that feels so weird, but so good too. Oh god, look at me! Look at us! We're really doing this!" She was smiling broadly now, so very pleased with how this felt and how completely enthralled Jake looked. A few months ago she had been this lonely, ugly girl, who never thought anyone would ever find her attractive or desirable. But here she was now, making love to an amazing guy, who loved her as she was, and shared everything with her.

After a few minutes Kara decided to rest for a bit, gave up on moving up & down, so she sat up straight and sank onto his shaft until their pubic mounds met, mashing her clit between them. She gasped, eyes going wide, and she shivered. This was so very different from anything she'd felt before, it was too much, it was so stimulating!

"Oh!" she said. She shifted her hips and legs a bit to adjust her position, and her brow furrowed as she concentrated on what she was feeling. When she shifted like that her clit ground against him. "Oh Jake!" she cried, as she reached out and put her hands on his chest, her eyes going wide. She shifted again, this time with a purpose, as she followed the sensations, "JAKE!" she yelled, eyes wide open in shock, her hands clutching at him, clawing his chest.

She suddenly realized how this was supposed to work. She didn't have to try and move up and down on him like she originally thought, she just had to grind herself against him. She had thought that fucking meant a penis being pushed in and out of her vagina. The whole in-and-out thing didn't apply in this position. This was so much easier, and so much better. It was a lot of effort to bounce up and down like before. This was far easier. She ground herself against him again and laughed out loud with joy. This was wonderful! "OH JAKE!" she cried again as shocks went through her pussy.

Jake watched her as she did all this, marveling at the look on her face as she tried different things and made her discoveries. Kara leaned forward, with her hands on his chest, and started grinding and thrusting her hips, crying out his name. She started clutching and grabbing at him, fingernails digging into him, and it hurt, but he was so caught up with the sight of her cumming on him that he didn't notice the pain at all.

The effect of grinding her clit on him like this, while she was filled by his cock was immediate and intense. The stimulation of her sensitive lips pressed against the base of his cock was something she hadn't anticipated. And her G-spot, which neither of them knew anything about, was being stimulated by his shaft at this angle.

There were so many sensations! She had a powerful orgasm, and she shuddered and groaned and clutched at Jake, clawing at his chest, calling out "JAAAAKE!!" on a rising note. She was overwhelmed by sensation as she came. As she continued to thrust against him the waves of pleasure returned, grew stronger, and she came again. Kara shifted her position some more and cried out as another orgasm rolled over her and she thrashed and shook on him. She finally collapsed on top of Jake, blasted by wild sensations, her pussy tingling and pulsating.

He had been watching her in absolute awe as she thrashed and came and cried out his name as she clutched at him. He had no idea that sex could be anything like this. It was incredible! Then she suddenly collapsed onto him. "Kara? Are you OK?"

She mumbled something incoherent into his shoulder, and Jake started to worry, asking "Kara? What's wrong?" He feared that he had somehow hurt her, and his heart lurched in panic.

"Oh god, Jake, yes, yes! I'm OK." She pushed herself up a bit, hands on either side of his head, to look him in the eyes. She had that wide-eyed stare she sometimes got, her face was blotchy and red, even her chest was bright pink. "I'm OK" she repeated. She was trying to figure out how to articulate what she was feeling. "Oh god Jake, if only I, if we didn't, if I knew it could be, if we could, I, DAMMIT, Jake, you're MINE now!"

She kissed him hard and started fucking him again. Kara pushed herself upright and started thrusting and grinding against him and she laughed, feeling the next orgasm build. She'd never felt anything like this, not from masturbating, not from Jake's hands, not even oral sex was this good. She was in control, and the look on Jake's face was priceless, and the stimulation of moving on top of him like this was beyond anything she'd ever felt or could conceive of.

Jake was mesmerized by her, and her laughter sent a shock through him. He reached out and touched her in some of the places he knew that made her crazy, her jawline, ribs, thighs, and he caressed her swollen nipples, which made her hiss and shudder as he triggered her orgasm. She cried out again as she came, and shuddered and thrashed on him. She laughed again and kept going, and she was cumming again. The sight of his lover cumming on him over and over was enough to take Jake over brink again too. He tensed up, arching his back, and pushed up into her as his orgasm consumed him.

After he came, he watched her, she cried out again, and he felt her pussy walls pulsating and rippling on him. Kara continued to shudder, hump, and grind on him, coming noisily over and over. It was amazing, she just kept going, it was like continuous multiple orgasms. He had to get her to stop eventually, as his cock was finally softening. "Kara? Kara, stop. We have to take care of the condom."

She collapsed onto him, completely spent, panting for breath. "Oh god Jake" she mumbled "You've ruined me. No one, no one else, no one ever." He could feel her pussy still pulsating on him, her muscles clenching and rippling against his fading hardness.

When her pussy finally stopped quivering and she could think straight, she carefully dismounted and Jake pulled off the condom and dropped it in the wastebasket. Kara curled up against him and fell asleep. WOW, that was THE most amazing thing EVER, he thought. "Goodnight Kara" he whispered, then he pulled the blankets over them and turned out the light. His mind whirled and he tried to gather his thoughts, to make some sense, to make some order out of it all. He eventually fell asleep spooned against her back.

***

Dec 20 1980

Saturday morning Kara woke up beside Jake.

No!

Beside her lover.

Her lover!

They were no longer virgins, they were lovers now, in the purest sense.

'Lovers'. That sounded so good. She wanted to make love to him again, right now, but she needed to pee first. With a sigh, she got out of bed and went to her bathroom. She discovered that she also had to clean the blood off herself. There was a surprising amount of it on her thighs and matted in her pubic hair, and it worried her. She wanted to talk to her mom about it. When she was done washing up in the bathroom she found Jake waiting for his turn to pee. "I need to talk to my mom, I'll be back in a minute," she said.

As Kara put on her bathrobe she saw the blood stains on the bed sheets. Yikes, she thought, that's not good. She went and found her mom in the kitchen.

"Good morning, honey".

"Morning Mom. Um, Jake and I, we ah, we had, um, we did it. Last night."

"Your first time? Last night? Are you OK? It sounded like you two were having quite a lot of fun" she said with a small smile, remembering the cries of passion coming from Kara's room last night. It sounded like a lot more than just fun.

"Yeah, um, last night was, ah, yeah, our first time, for um, going all the way, for intercourse. There was a, um, there was a lot of blood this morning. How much is too much?"

"Oh dear! Are you still bleeding now honey?"

"No, but I was pretty much covered in it this morning and the bed is a mess."

"Well, if it's stopped, and doesn't start again the next time, then you're fine."

"Oh! OK. Um, how long should we wait for uh, next time?"

"Oh my! Was it that good? Oh, sorry honey, I shouldn't be so nosy. Look, if you're sore, or if he's sore, stop. If you start bleeding again, then stop. Just use common sense. And you'll need to wash your sheets. Use peroxide on the blood stains."

"Thanks mom. Luv you!"

Kara hugged her mom and went back upstairs to find a worried-looking Jake sitting on the edge of the bed. "Looks like we made a bit of a mess last night. Um, are you OK? That's uh, a lot of blood. It's like, everywhere." He gestured at the spots on the sheets. And he'd had to wash himself as there had been blood on him too.

"That's why I went to talk to my mom. I knew there was supposed to be some, but I thought it was too much. She said, I can't believe she said this, but if you're sore or I'm sore, or I start bleeding again, we should stop. Otherwise..." she shrugged and gestured at the bed..

"Wow. Kara, your mom is amazing. I don't think anyone else would have said that to their just-deflowered daughter."

She smiled mischievously and said "So, Jake, are you sore?"

"Nope. How about you?"

Kara reached into her robe and touched herself. She frowned and said "A little. But not enough to stop me from making love to you again."