Nerds of a Feather Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the bed? Should we change the sheets?"

"Not yet" Kara said "wait till we're done and we'll change them once" as she dropped her bathrobe. Jake looked at her with such desire that she felt a tingling in her pussy. She used to think she was ugly, that no one would ever find her attractive, but here was Jake, staring at her with such obvious carnal desire, his cock sticking straight up, as she stepped towards the bed. She felt the same kind of desire towards him. She had known him for years, but until very recently, he was just the kid who sat next to her at school. Now he was her lover, and an amazing one at that!

Jake stood as she approached, and they embraced and kissed with passion. Kara felt his cock slip between her thighs and she rubbed her lips on his shaft. He groaned at this and she pulled out of his arms and laughed. Kara sat down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. "Do I taste any different now that I'm not a virgin?" she asked.

Jake grinned as he knelt and then he began to kiss and caress her. He licked and probed and stroked her pussy, and her arousal ramped up quickly. Now that they had gone all the way, he could use his tongue and fingers more, to provide more stimulation, internally as well as externally. Her proscription against penetration no longer applied. Jake took advantage of this and began to experiment further, driving his tongue deep into her vagina, then trying his finger inside her.

Kara started to gasp and her hips were thrusting up at him as he worked her towards orgasm. The feeling of his tongue, wet, mobile, and intrusive, digging into her pussy was astonishing! She came with a muffled squeal, shuddering and thrashing on the bed. Then his finger entered her, and it was amazing! So stimulating, like his penis, but without the stuffed-full feeling. This triggered her again, making her pant and moan as she quaked through her orgasm. Jake lapped gently at her as she came down off her orgasmic high. He slid up onto the bed beside her and they kissed. "Tastes the same to me" she said after licking his chin. "What do you think?"

"Mostly the same, but better in some ways. I can put my fingers and tongue inside you now, that's so different."

"Oh god, yes! That was amazing Jake. You gotta do that every time, from now on!"

Jake was already hard, she was already wet, and she pushed him back onto the bed. "I want to be on top again. I liked that, it worked so well last night, it was awesome." Jake did not disagree. She picked up a condom and the gel to get Jake ready. Once his cock was coated with latex and spermicide, she squeezed some gel on her fingers and swabbed her pussy too. "Augh! That's cold. We really need to figure out a way to warm this stuff up."

Kara swung her leg over him and pointed Jake at her opening. She used her body weight to force herself onto him and sank down very slowly, teasing him, feeling her inner walls being stretched, wiggling a bit at a time, and laughing at the look on Jake's face. "Do you like this, Jake?"

"Oh god Kara, you have no idea!"

She felt him stretching her, filling her, and it felt even better this morning than it did last night. Maybe it was because she knew more about it now, how it felt, and how it worked. "I like being on top." she said. "This feels so good. I thought I would have to bounce up and down, to you know, get the proper action, but I don't need to. This is all it takes" and she ground her clit against him. She was a little sore but the pleasure she felt overwhelmed that completely.

Jake watched her writhing above him, with that amazing smile on her face, and he leaned up to kiss her. She met him halfway and they ran their tongues into each other's mouth. He reached out to fondle her breasts and she gasped, shuddering through her orgasm. She broke their kiss and cried out "OH JAKE! YES YES!!".

Kara arched her back and let Jake play with her tits as she sped up her humping and thrusting. She laughed and closed her eyes as her next orgasm took her. Jake felt her pussy spasm on him as she shook and cried out "OH! OH YES! JAKE!!" through her orgasm.

"I can feel that" he said, and she opened her eyes and laughed, flexing the muscles that she had just discovered. Jake felt the squeezing grasp of her inner walls and groaned. That was enough to make him cum and he filled the condom with pulse after pulse of his cream. Jake reached out and began caressing a few of Kara's sensitive spots, and she squealed "JAAAAAAKE" and rocked through another orgasm, thrashing and shaking and finally collapsed onto Jake's chest, panting for breath.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. But I think that might be enough for today. If we do that again I'm gonna be so sore I won't be able to walk."

She pulled off of him and sat back against the headboard while Jake removed the condom and cleaned himself up. "Is there any more blood?" he asked.

Kara looked down at her pussy, swiped her fingers along herself, and said "No, seems OK. Time for a shower, Jake. And then laundry, I guess. And breakfast. I'm starved."

They went into her bathroom and had a shower together. She really was quite sore now, but they enjoyed the sensual delight of washing each other. This was such an intimate and personal thing for both of them, and it cemented the bond between them even stronger. The caressing, the care, and the mutual support for each other drove away all doubt and reinforced their love. They dried off and got dressed and Jake helped Kara strip the bed. She had him carry the bedding downstairs to the laundry room and she started the washing machine.

When they walked into the kitchen her dad asked why the washing machine was running and it wasn't wash day. Kara and Jake both blushed bright red and her dad looked like he was dying of embarrassment too, as he figured out too late what was going on. "Forget I asked" he mumbled, shaking his head, and taking his coffee with him into the other room. He'd heard Kara yelling last night and again this morning, and it kind of freaked him out. When they agreed to allow the kids to be open about their relationship and sleep together, he had not anticipated everything that entailed. Like really loud sex. The NOISE his daughter made was astonishing. Whatever Jake and her were doing must have been working really well, but he would rather not hear it.

Kara's mom had started breakfast for them when she heard them in the laundry room and they sat down to scrambled eggs and toast. "Is everything OK then? No problems?" her mom asked. She was pretty sure there were no problems after all the noise she heard from their room.

"No mom, it's all good" Kara blushed and looked at Jake with a huge smile as she said "It's very good."

***

After breakfast they got out fresh sheets and made the bed. "So, when is our next sleepover?" Kara asked.

"I thought you were sore."

"Well, I am now, but not forever."

"Is Tuesday too early?"

"Tuesday might be OK" Kara said "but are we going to have time for dance class and more, uh..." she gestured vaguely at the bed.

"Fucking?" Suggested Jake.

Kara blushed and giggled, and said "Yeah, that".

"I don't know Kara. I don't want to stop the dance lessons, and these lessons" he said, looking at the bed, "are for sure not going to stop now. That was amazing."

"OK Jake, but we still need to talk about all of this. Communication, openness and honesty, right?"

"Yes Kara. I love you" he said.

She hugged him tightly and said "Me too."

"So um, let's sit down," Kara said, and they sat on the edge of her bed. She blushed and began talking.

"When you asked me out in study hall, oh my god was it really only two months ago? I was so surprised. My life had been idling for so long, I wasn't really sad, but I wasn't really happy either. I was just going from day to day. I didn't have any really close friends, just um, acquaintances at school. I was so lonely and alone, and just didn't realize it. Most of my life was just school and escaping into books. That life no longer seems real to me. Not since you asked me out. It scared me at first, but I took a chance and said 'yes'. Then everything changed. My world turned upside down. And you, Jake, you are amazing. No one else ever treated me like a girl, like a woman, you made me feel so wonderful. You never take me for granted, never ignore me, you're always thoughtful and appreciative. You were never threatened by my intelligence, and never seemed to care what others thought of you, going out with Crater-face, and you do really truly love me, don't you? Jake, you changed my life. Thank you."

Jake was a bit taken aback by her words, so he took a minute to think about what to say. He'd expected a discussion about their activities last night and this morning. But this was a larger topic, not about the sex, but their relationship itself. He looked up at her and saw tears on her cheeks.

"I hope those are happy tears Kara, because I do love you. I think my life was a lot like yours, for a long time, just drifting along, going nowhere, kind of nothing. You know what, it was just about the hardest thing I ever did to ask you out. I almost had a complete panic attack when you just sat there for so long before answering. But you said Yes, and that changed my life. Your face may not be the prettiest but the rest of you is the sexiest thing I can imagine. And your intelligence is just one more sexy thing about you. You're amazing Kara, and I love you."

Jake opened his arms and she lunged into them, crying. "Oh Jake, I love you."

They held each other for a while as she got her emotions under control. Kara sat back and said "I can't believe how that felt, last night, and again this morning. The last couple of weeks have been amazing. But nothing like last night. Oh my god, I cannot believe how that felt." She had that wide-eyed look that worried Jake.

"You were pretty wild, Kara" he said. "I knew you were, um, sexually responsive, but, um, that was crazy. Like, I had no idea that kind of thing was even possible."

Kara shook her head saying "If I knew that sex with you could be like that, I would have done this sooner. I will never let you go Jake Martini! I hope that doesn't sound crazy. Does it?"

"It sounds really good to me right now Kara. I won't let you go either."

"So" she said "what are we going to do today? I don't want you to go home yet."

"Do you want to go to the mall? I still haven't got you a Christmas present yet. I'd rather get you something you want than try to guess."

She hadn't got a gift for Jake yet either, so she agreed. They cuddled for a while and realized it was almost lunch time. Jake suggested that they have lunch at the mall and then go shopping.

Kara drove to the mall and they had lunch at the food court. They wandered the mall looking for inspiration for gifts. Jake saw a pretty dress in a store display that he thought Kara would look good in. She had just started changing her look, and didn't have a lot of new stuff yet. He pointed it out to Kara and she was not particularly interested but he asked so nicely, so she went to try it on. Even she had to agree that the dress looked great on her.

"Would you wear it to school?" Jake asked.

She looked again in the full length mirror. It wasn't a sexy dress, but it was flattering, and showed off what figure she had. She smiled and said "For you Jake, yes!"

Jake and Kara had been trading books and sharing favourite authors, so when they came across a bookstore Kara found a box set of Tolkien for Jake. It was something he didn't have and she had been loaning her copies to him.

They drove back to Kara's house and Jake went with Kara to her room so he could pack his bag. "I wish you could stay" she said.

"I supposed I could. I do have a change of clothes here now. Hey, why don't you pack a bag and stay at my house tonight? Another sleepover. It's not like we have school tomorrow. Bring two bags, so you can leave something to wear at my house in case we have another unexpected stay." Jake replied.

She smiled and said that was a wonderful idea, and went to find a bag. Her dad found her a small suitcase to pack her things, and she started going through her closet and drawers, pulling things out and piling them on the bed.

"Kara, how long are you planning on staying, like a week?" Jake asked, looking at the pile of clothes in disbelief.

She looked at him with that wide-eyed expression of hers, and said "Just a minute, I have to check something" and hurried out of the room.

Jake felt his stomach start doing flip flops because he was afraid he'd said something wrong. That look of hers was disconcerting, and he still hadn't quite figured out what it meant yet. Was she thinking too much or feeling too much or something?

Kara came back shortly lugging a much larger suitcase and said "I hope your parents are OK with me staying the whole week." Jake was dumbfounded. She was moving in with him? Wow. Holy Shit.

"Kara? Is this really happening? Are you moving in with me?"

"We can switch back and forth between our houses, for a week at a time" she said. "Jake, after last night I don't want to sleep alone anymore. Forget these one night sleepovers. I told you, I am never letting you go. Our school work won't suffer, we're smart enough not to mess that up. We'll still go out on dates and everything. Don't you want this?"

"Yes Kara!" He said, as he stepped up and wrapped her in his arms "Yes, of course, more than anything! Wow! I'm just surprised that this is happening so fast!"

"Fast? I don't think so" she said, shaking her head, "Jake, it took us four YEARS to get this far, so I don't consider this to be fast at all!"

When they came downstairs with their luggage Kara's parents were there to see them off. "If we had any qualms about this or thought Kara's school work would suffer, we would strongly advise against it. But we trust both of you and we think that this will be a good experience for you" her dad told them.

"Thank you sir" said Jake, and Kara hugged both of them, saying "Thank you, we'll be back next weekend"

Nerds of a Feather Chapter 13: moving day

Kara drove to Jake's house. Jake sat there thinking. Here he was with his girlfriend, no, his lover, who was moving in with him. Wow. Things changed so fast sometimes. "This is going to be an interesting week. What do we tell people, when we get back to school, or do we tell people?"

Kara replied "We have time to think about that, but I guess we should discuss it."

Jake's parents were waiting for them when they arrived. Kara's mom had called ahead to warn them and asked that they please not interfere with their daughter's life choices. They understood that Jake was as precious to them as Kara was to her parents, but they wanted the kids to make their own choices. They explained that they raised Kara to seek advice, make her own decisions and set her own limits, instead of making rules for her. Jake's mom said they would be OK with that but would keep an eye on them to make sure they didn't misbehave or slack off on school work when the Christmas break was over.

Jake's mom greeted Kara with a hug and said "Welcome home Kara". This did a lot to alleviate any nervousness they had.

They went up to Jake's room and rearranged his closet and drawers to make room for her stuff, and unpacked. Kara suggested that they repack the big suitcase with the stuff Jake was going to take to Kara's house next week. That helped make room for her stuff too. When they were done it was dinner time so they went downstairs. After dinner they drove back to Kara's to drop off the car and had a nice walk home in the crisp December evening.

That night Kara was sore enough that she really didn't want to have sex. She told Jake they should wait until Tuesday night as planned. They kissed and cuddled and fell asleep spooned in Jake's bed. They thought that just sleeping together was wonderful, even if they weren't having sex.

***

Dec 21 1980

Sunday they talked about their relationship, down in the rec room. They also talked about school and books and movies, recent science breakthroughs, and current events. They talked about their first time having sex, describing in detail what they felt, the things they liked and the things they thought could be improved or changed, and stuff they could try next time.

She tried to describe the sensory overload she felt, how it was almost too many things all being done at the same time, each one by itself enough to bring her to a climax, but all together it was overwhelming.

Jake related all the things he felt and saw that first time. He described everything, in detail, and she added her thoughts and impressions. The one thing she really wanted to change was the cold gel.

Jake's mom was listening from the top of the stairs because she was still a little concerned that the kids might be going too far too fast, or spending all their time just having sex. They certainly made enough noise when they were up in Jake's room over the last couple of weeks. At first she was shocked at how much they had already done, and how open they were in discussing it, but as they talked she realized that they were very serious about their relationship and this sexual exploration was not their entire world. They also discussed school, dancing, music, science, art, books, everything.

She withdrew from the stairs with a sense of relief. They were good together, she thought, probably better than a lot of married couples. She agreed with Kara's mom now, the kids would be fine setting their own limits.

Jake and Kara realized that people at school might not notice their new status if they were not told. The two of them already walked together to and from school every day, hung around together, worked together, and had classes together. There would be nothing new about what others saw of them. But if anyone asked, they decided that honesty was best. Their status was "living together" if anyone asked.

They went for a walk in the afternoon, enjoying the crisp cold December air. After dinner they watched some TV and read a bit. Kara decided to drop by her house on Monday to pick up some of her books.

Kara didn't feel too sore on Sunday night but they decided to stick with their schedule. They once again kissed and cuddled and fell asleep curled in each other's arms. They both agreed that sleeping together was amazing. Neither of them had realized the depth of intimacy, the bond they would feel, the effect that just sleeping with each other would have. That, and showering together, were the two most incredible things they had discovered in terms of intimacy. Sex was great, sure, but this kind of quiet, mutual trust was what made their time together such a wondrous thing.

Monday Dec 22 1980

Monday there was no school as it was Christmas Break, so they slept in. They spent some time just curled up enjoying the closeness and intimacy. Kara asked "What do we do about Christmas? I know I'm here this week, but I think my parents expect me home for Christmas."

Jake thought about this and said "We need to ask our parents what they would like. Actually, we need to get them to talk to each other too. This isn't just about you and me anymore. Time to get up I guess. Want to shower together?"

Kara laughed and said "Of course, what a silly question!" They put their bathrobes on and went down the hall to use the bathroom. Kara made him wait in the hall while she peed, and then let him have the bathroom for a few minutes too. Jake started the water in the shower and said "come on in!"

They had a pleasant and fun time washing each other but tried not to use up all the hot water. Jake's parents had both taken time off work to match the school break so they were both home.

After breakfast Jake asked his parents about Christmas. "How are we going to handle Christmas, with Kara and I being together now? Maybe we should get together with Kara's folks to discuss it."