Nerds of a Feather Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's mom picked up the phone and called Kara's parents. Her mom answered, and they spoke briefly. "Kara, your dad is working today but your mom will be over in a few minutes to talk about plans for Christmas."

Jake and Kara were washing the breakfast dishes when her mom arrived. They finished the dishes and their parents poured some coffee and they all sat down at the kitchen table. The two kids had not yet developed a taste for coffee, so they stuck to orange juice.

Kara said "Mom, I know you want me home for Christmas, and Jake is expected home too, but we also want to be together."

Kara's mom frowned and then looked at Jake's parents. "I think we should let the kids decide what they want to do. They're the ones stuck in the middle of this situation." She smiled at Kara and Jake and continued. "Think of this as a learning experience. There will be compromise and disappointment in life, and this is something you need to learn how to resolve."

Jake's parents both nodded and his dad said "That's a good idea. So, how will you make this work? Do you need some time to discuss it?"

The kids looked at each other and Jake said "Let's go downstairs to talk." They got up and went to the rec room. "Do you have any ideas Kara?"

She thought for a minute and said, "It seems like the two of us are the central characters in this drama. I would like us to be together. How about a combined family dinner for Christmas?"

Jake replied "I don't think that would be completely fair, because one family would host, the other would be away from home at Christmas. How about two family dinners? Christmas Eve here, and Christmas Day at your house?"

Kara smiled and said "That might work. I like that idea. That was a quick and easy solution. Let's see what they think." They went upstairs and sat down. Kara said "It was your idea, you tell them."

Jake explained the double Christmas dinner and their parents all agreed. Kara's mom did ask if she was still staying over at Jake's all week, and would she be home at all during the holidays. Kara told her that she was at Jake's this week, and they would move to her house on Friday night, for the week around New Years. So it was settled, both families on Wednesday night at Jake's for dinner, and then both at Kara's on Thursday night.

They went for a walk to Kara's house and back in the afternoon. She picked up a bag of books so she had something of her own to read at Jake's house. Not that she didn't like most of the authors he read, but she had a pile of books of her own that she hadn't got around to reading yet.

That evening Kara said she felt fine now, as far as sex was concerned, but they had agreed not to have intercourse until Tuesday. They discussed it and both felt that the anticipation was a very big part of sex. Jake was hard, and she offered to take care of him, but he laughed and said he'd wait, 'cause he'd still be hard anyways after she was done with him. After some kissing and cuddling they went to sleep.

Dec 23 1980

Tuesday evening they still had dance class. When they got home they were both excited and horny with anticipation for their night ahead of them. So far, Jake's parents were surprised and pleased with their behaviour. They had feared the kids would be having sex constantly now that they had actually crossed that bridge, especially being home for the holidays, and now basically living together. But they were either hiding it well or they were not as randy as typical teens. They had heard how loud the kids were during earlier makeout sessions, so they were pleased with the kids' restraint.

Then there was Tuesday night.

Jake and Kara got home from dance class, had a late snack and headed off to bed. They got to Jake's room and began kissing and groping each other immediately. They were soon naked and Jake suggested that they go clean up for bed. Kara and he slipped on their bathrobes and went down the hall to the bathroom. Kara whispered "My bathroom is much more convenient for this."

"We'll be there next week" replied Jake.

They locked the bathroom door and immediately disrobed. They embraced and kissed for a couple of minutes and Kara said "we have to clean up" Jake sighed and said "yeah, and we shouldn't hog the bathroom all night". They brushed their teeth and then Jake started the shower, as they were all sweaty from their dance class.

They soaped, washed and rinsed each other, paying lots of attention to their genitals both because it was fun and they wanted to play at oral sex as well. They got out and dried each other, then shrugged into their bathrobes. Jake filled a glass with hot water and brought it back to his room with them. "For the gel" he said.

"Ooo, good idea Jake!" she replied. They gathered their clothes went back down the hall to Jake's room and were naked again in seconds. Jake dropped the tube of spermicide in the water glass.

"My turn first" Kara said as she directed Jake towards the bed. He sat down and she leaned over to kiss him and gently pushed him down onto his back. She knelt at the side of the bed between his knees and began to kiss and touch and stroke his thighs and lower abdomen. She made sure not to touch his throbbing cock yet, and she giggled when she saw him twitching and leaking.

She started on his testicles, kissing and caressing them gently. Jake moaned. She laughed because she had not heard him do that before and she knew it was a good sound. Then she began on his cock, licking her way up and kissing her way down. He was throbbing so hard she could see his pulse. Then she took him into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. Jake said "ahhh Kara, whoa, I'm cumming" She stroked his shaft as she continued her swirling assault with her tongue and Jake blew his load into her mouth.

She'd done this before but wasn't prepared for how he exploded in her mouth this time. It had been a few days since Jake had last cum, so there was lots of it, too much in fact. There was so much all at once that she choked and coughed, spraying semen everywhere.

She pulled back, and yelled "Ahhh Jake!" as his cum dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin. The next shot went high and landed in her hair and she clamped her hands on top of his cock to try and stem the tide. "Oh my god Jake it's everywhere!" she cried. Jake was in no condition to speak at the moment and he just laid there, cumming and cumming. Kara grabbed some tissues and wiped up most of the mess and then licked up the rest.

"Jake where did all that come from?"

"You inspire me?" Jake replied as he raised himself on his elbows to look at her. He sat up and pulled out a tissue to wipe a glob out of her hair.

"Ewww, did it get in my hair? I need another shower now."

"Don't worry it washes out."

"I guess I have to learn to swallow faster."

"Let's trade places." Jake said.

Kara climbed onto the bed and slid so her feet dropped to the floor. Jake knelt on the floor between her legs and looked at her dripping pussy. There were beads of moisture on her labia and the dampness had matted the thick black curls above her slit. "Beautiful" Jake said as he softly caressed her inner thighs.

Being called beautiful no longer bothered Kara, especially when it was Jake, and even moreso when he was between her thighs. His reaction to her body made her feel so good!

She sighed and swung her legs wider apart as she stretched her arms up over her head, her small breasts flattening out and accentuated her stiff protruding nipples. Jake planted a kiss on her pussy lips and looked up at her pale slim body as she writhed and purred in response.

"Yes Jake yessssss" she whispered. Jake began to lick and suck and nibble her lips. Her breathing got faster and he started running his tongue up and down her slit repeatedly, with a flick across her clit at the top of each stroke. She drew her feet up onto the edge of the bed and splayed her legs as wide as she could, moaning '"Ohhhh Jaaake" as she did.

He teased and touched and never quite gave her what she needed until finally her hips began to thrust at his tongue and her thighs were quivering. Then Jake dove in. He pushed a finger into her hot wet pussy, sucked on her clit and began to flick his tongue back and forth. This pushed Kara over the edge of bliss. She came hard, hips bucking and legs quivering, gasping and panting. "Ahhhaa Jake ah GOD JAKE!!" She cried out. And if his parents hadn't heard them before, they did now.

Jake pulled his finger out and lapped at her, enjoying her taste, then gently brushed her lips, and made a few long slow licks up her pussy as she came down from her orgasm. "I think my parents heard you that time." said Jake quietly, in between licks.

"Oh my god. I think your neighbours probably heard me. I'm so embarrassed, Jake, how can I face your folks tomorrow?"

"Too late to worry about it now Kara. All we can do is finish what we started and learn to be a bit less noisy."

"OK, then get up here, I'm ready, and I want to be on top."

Jake climbed into bed and Kara reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a condom. She was still not proficient at applying the condom and managed to tear it. She removed the broken one and grabbed another. "Dammit. We may need more of these if I keep breaking them". She was successful the second time and she smeared gel on it. She smeared more in her pussy, "Oh, that's better, the hot water did the trick nicely. Good thinking Jake"

Kara moved over top of Jake and pointed his rigid member at her opening. The gel was an excellent lubricant so she slid right down onto him when she pressed down with her weight. "Oh Jake that feels so good" she whispered. She felt so full, stuffed and stretched, it was incredible. He agreed, the sight of his cock disappearing into her tight pussy and her small firm breasts framing her smile from this angle was something he didn't think he could ever get enough of.

Kara began to ride him, starting with slow methodical grinding strokes. As her pleasure increased she started to speed up. Soon she had a fast steady rhythm going, with her clit grinding on him. Jake reached up to caress her nipples and this sent her over the edge.

She cried out and shuddered as she came. Jake touched and stroked her, along her jaw, her neck, collarbones, and a couple of places on her back and shoulders that made her gasp. She came again with a squeal, clutching at Jake's arms, before finally collapsing onto him. He rolled them over and managed to stay inside her. Jake looked down at her smiling face and then leaned in and kissed her.

His thrusting grew faster and then she gasped and he could feel her pussy spasm on his cock as she started to cum again. That set them both off in a thrashing of limbs and breathless panting. Her face was blotchy and red, her forehead sweaty, and she had a wild look in her eyes as she squealed and moaned through her orgasm.

"Oh my god Jake this gets better every time." Kara said breathlessly. Jake just kissed her in answer. Then he pulled out, making sure the condom stayed on. He removed it and dropped it in the waste basket, then cleaned himself with a tissue. She saw he was still hard so she said "Put another one on, so I can ride you again."

That sounded good to Jake so he rolled on another condom and smeared on some gel. She took the tube and applied some gel in her pussy too. "Can't be too safe" she said. Kara pushed Jake down onto the bed and straddled him again. She slid his sheathed cock into her soaking wet channel and sighed with pleasure. Kara thought that this position was the best thing ever.

"Oh god Jake, this is so good!" She said as she ground herself on him, feeling her lips against the base of his shaft, and her clit stimulated by their connection, and his hard member filling her so perfectly. Jake kissed and fondled her breasts, and stroked her here, and there, in all the places she responded so well to.

When Jake reached out and grabbed her hips and started sliding her briskly forward and back she came immediately, squealing and shuddering on him. He started rocking his hips in time to her slide and this sent her over the edge again, this time with a loud squeal of pleasure "Oh Jake, JAAAAAKE!". He marveled at how many times Kara came as they fucked. She just kept rolling from one orgasm to the next. This was such a turn-on for him. She collapsed onto him, panting and sweating.

"Oh god Jake, why didn't we do this sooner? This is wonderful." she said as she stretched languidly above him. Kara disengaged herself and then removed the condom and discarded it.

"I need to go to the bathroom" said Kara as she got up and pulled on her robe. Jake straightened out the blankets. When Kara got back she hung up her robe and crawled into bed and Jake turned off his bedside lamp. They snuggled together and kissed again, enjoying their closeness and intimacy.

Life was so damn good!