Nervous and Willing

Story Info
No men allowed. Just cock.
2k words
4.39
12.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman behind the counter perks her head with the electronic door chime. She smiles at me, pushing back a lock of dark hair, and I manage a tiny squeak that might be "hi" when she greets me. At least my feet don't hesitate as I step closer.

"Need any help?" She's about as old as I am and for a moment my mind is furiously trying to decide if that's a good or a bad thing.

"Uh, one ticket to the", I pause, not because I'm afraid to say it but because my mind is drawing a blank. A blush rises to my cheeks anyhow, knowing that's what she will think."You know."

"The Cinema", the woman says with an unbroken smile. With a trained motion, her fingers go through a few buttons almost without looking at the computer screen. "That'd be 10 dollars, please."

Gingerly, I hand over the bills I had counted beforehand at home. And on the way. Honestly, right as the bills left my fingers, I wished I could have counted them again. But the woman behind the counter simply continues her customer service smile and confirms that I could indeed count to ten.

"Okay, the Cinema is past the counter and to the right", the woman says while tracing the path with the motions of her hand. "Have you been to the Cinema before?"

I shake my head and the woman continues: "Okay, just go down the stairs and pick any of the normal booths. There'll be a screen that you can select a movie from. Or you can go to the sofa area to watch with other people if you'd like."

"Maybe a booth this time", I mumble out, realising as I do that it probably doesn't matter in the slightest to her.

"Sure", she answers while her hand is already taking out her phone. "There shouldn't be too many people down there at this hour. Just head on down when you're ready."

I manage to say thanks as I go around the counter although my mind is starting to become a blur. I'm actually doing this. After thinking and fantasising, I'm doing it. Now only thing reality had to do was measure up to months of building expectations.

As I descend the stairs, familiar sights greet me. I might have not been to the Cinema before but I have carefully studied the pictures on the website. The walls with rose-patterned wallpapers of red and black almost seem familiar and I practically feel like I've already been there. Well, at times at least. If something is even slightly different, I feel like I'm totally lost, the floor feels crooked under my feet, and the walls are coming down around me.

I can't see anyone else although I faintly hear sounds from closed booths and further on in. Just the thought of bumping into someone was making my body ready to run back up and out of the store. Although... aren't the other people why I'm here in the first place? Still, the tight anxious feeling that my heart was beating against felt far too strong. In the narrow hallway with a row of black booth doors, I almost want to put a hand on the wall to steady myself. Instead, I slip in a booth and lock the door behind me.

An almost instant calm comes over me with the thin black walls and a small padded chair under me. Nothing in here out of my control. Even the sides go all the way down to the floor, leaving no room for someone to see even a part of me if I don't want it. The walls are most of what's in the booth to be honest. There is an ad poster for condoms on the door and turning around to face the back wall, I see the famous screen.

I wonder if some people actually come here to just watch porn. Don't they know about the internet? I mean, the screens here aren't even all that big. Or is there something else to watching it somewhere else? I guess some must just be used to doing it like that.

And there it was. A small round piece of plastic on the wall on my right, secured by a latch and a single screw. Behind it, a waiting hole to the adjacent booth, ready for something to go through it. And all I had to do was open the flimsy looking latch.

The thoughts of a glory hole had been on my mind for months. And now one is in front of me, a flick of a finger away from being open. I feel my heart race as I reach forward and with a silent clink, the small bit of plastic slides away.

And the other side was already open.

My heart skips a beat and I think I forget to breathe for a moment. I hadn't even looked if the booths next to mine had been closed or not. I hadn't thought there'd be someone waiting on the other side. I mean, of course, someone could have forgotten their flap open when they left but-

I hear the squeak of the chair from the other side. Quickly, I pull my eyes off the open hole and stare at the blank screen. I don't want to see who's on the other side. I don't want a face. I just want... What he has.

In a moment of silence followed by sounds of shuffling from behind the thin wall, I stare at my blurry reflection on the black screen. I try to figure out what the woman looking back at me is feeling. Terrified maybe? Expectant? It hasn't been that long ago when I avoided looking in the mirror if I could, but now...

My heart jumps to my throat as something appears in the reflection. I pull my eyes from the screen and just inches away from my face, there it is. Filling the previously empty hole is a fleshy member with veins, balls... and girth. It's only semi-hard but it isn't hard to tell that it wouldn't be from the small or even average end of things. A flush of heat goes through me. Both because of the cock in front of me and because of the idea someone had looked at me and decided to push it through to me.

My hand reaches out almost without a thought and gently touches its side. A light gasp escapes my lips as it twitches in response. I had never touched one before. I mean, of course I had touched my own but never someone else's. But here one was. Definitely not mine and definitely one I was touching. My fingertips trace a line along the cock's side before my hand moves down to cup the balls. It's strange. I had never liked my own testicles but feeling the weight of these ones makes me think of the cum they hold, desperate to get out.

The first kiss is soft, placed just above the tip. As the second, hungrier one lands, the fingers of my free hand circle the cock, close to the base. As I begin to rub it slowly, I can feel the pressure begin to strain against the skin as more blood rushes forth. My lips can feel the heat growing just under the surface as I plant ever sloppier kisses onto the organ.

It doesn't take long before it is fully erect, and I slid out of my small chair to have it loom over me. With the lights above the small booth, the proudly standing shape casts a shadow onto my face as I caress it with both of my hands, feeling the hard shaft and softer tip.

No. Not proudly. Needfully.

I bring my face up to the base of the cock and let my tongue run along its length. At the tip, a kiss turns into another exploration by my tongue as it tastes each part of the sensitive tip. I move downward the length once more all the while sucking at the hot skin. Finally, from the base I move further down and my mouth engulfs one of those desperately full testicles. As one of my hands moves to satisfy the shaft above, my tongue massages the gland in my mouth, feeling its delicate shape.

Below all of this, my other hand has begun to feel my own growing erection as it strains against my jeans. An open button and zipper later it too is free. My hands almost mimic each other as I begin to touch both myself below and the larger organ above.

There is a sudden intake of air as I feel something wet drip onto my cheek. I look up and above see a slight but definite glisten at the very tip of shape above me. I leave the testicles and raise up to see the drop of precum growing. Without a thought, my tongue hungrily lunges forward to catch it. Its salty taste is gone in just a moment, but my lips part and envelop the cock to get more.

As the hot shape fills me, my tongue moves to service it, just as my hand is doing for the part left outside. Both caress its smooth surface, rubbing the tissues underneath. It's hardness and hotness feel completely different within my mouth, larger and firmer than when it was outside.

My lips begin to move up and down on the cock. Although it is mainly my head that moves, I can feel the act in my whole body, shiver after shiver as I make the shaft enter me again and again. Only after few moments do I realise how lacklustre touching myself feels compared to it. Instead, I concentrate only on the organ before me, caressing it now with both hands.

As I suck and massage the cock, it begins to feel more and more like I am attempting to get something from it. All my movements and actions are pulling it toward me more than the other way, both wanting more of it and for it to give more.

Fortunately, it is willing to give.

My lips feel the throbbing along the shaft. They only give a short warning, however, as I feel my mouth being filled. I can't take it all and pull myself away as my hands keep pleasuring the organ in front of me. I hear an audible sigh leave my lips as I feel the first streams of cum strike my top. A delighted sounds escapes me as my face and lips are hit.

More seed oozes from the tip, dripping down to my hands. But eventually, it it over. As I am panting, basking in the experience, I hear the flap close on the other side of the booth wall and a door open.

It takes a moment for my body to wind down before I close the flap on my side. The events still go through my head and I can't help but touch myself. Although by the end of it, I moan and shake on the floor of the booth, the memory of the experience doesn't come even close to its actual feeling.

Afterward, I use the dark screen as a mirror. Not a good one but I hopefully caught most of what was on my face. The stains on my top could only be hidden by a strategically closed jacket, but when I emerge from the cellar back to the store, the young woman behind the counter smiles and says goodbye like nothing was out of the ordinary. Briefly, before stepping onto the street, I wonder if she's just too used to notice and I'm about to be flooded by very curious looks.

If I do, I don't notice. Instead, I think of all the possibilities in front of me, all the other things I want to try and experience. Just moments ago, I did something I had thought I would never actually do. And this was just something I had started to think about a few months ago. What about the years of thoughts I had pushed aside because I couldn't do them yet?

Clearly, it was time to dig them all back out.