All Comments on 'Nervous Kim's First Sub Experience'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vanilla scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohhhh..

Once the itch has been scratched, is there ever going back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A reasonable start, I’m not a fan of the “blackmail safeword” approach I think it’s con. A sub with zero experience is told “do everything I say or it’s over”. In that scenario they are less likely to safeword even if they really should. I’m an advocate of SSC, my Dom takes safeguarding and aftercare seriously, in my opinion it fosters trust and genuine submission which is the framework of BDSM.

I was surprised that he jumped into anal as a first encounter. To me it reinforced the apparent opportunistic approach. He gets his fun by dominating several women but at the same time he doesn’t seem to have the patience to be a Dom to them. A Dom/ Domme would have been more likely to have her wear a butt plug for periods of time over a few days instead of plunging right in there during the first scene.

I don’t know if it’s just a part of the fantasy story approach but there seem to be full of sexually repressed women!

I don’t think I’m explaining myself very well so I’m going to stop there. In literary terms I thought the story was well written with a good dramatic build up. Definitely looking forward to reading more.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 2 years ago

Very hot! I look forward to reading her inevitable return for more "itch scratching." Thanks for sharing your story!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

I don’t usually read the BDSM forum but I enjoyed this story very much. I totally identified with the main character and fully understood the eroticism of ceding control. I also love the way it ended, because we all know she’s going back!

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

I would love to hear you share your experience with Sue, would you two go together ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant as always , have read every single story you have ever posted on here ...sometimes twice

Keep up the good work.

Ps Jack's a lucky man !

MunchDKMunchDKover 2 years ago

As always I enjoyed your writing.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Short and to the point. Good detail in the sex scenes. I love descriptions of anal, especially first-time anal, so this really worked for me. The first story of yours I've read but I will definitely try some more.

PubPlayerPubPlayer10 months ago

I loved it! Sensually submissive. Good girl

Gym52Gym523 months ago

EXCELLENT ⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐

Congratulations on producing an excellent erotic story, that did not contain major swearing or slang. Please keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...