Nervous Kim's First Sub Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would seem that you are aroused by the humiliation of being naked in front of me."

I was silent until he said, "well, are you?"

"Yes sir," I said quietly.

"Excellent, now sit on the wooden chair."

I shuffled back and sat on the low wooden chair wondering what he had in stall for me next until he said, "move your backside to the front edge of the chair."

"Yes sir," I said, as I shuffled my buttocks forward until I was perched on the front edge of the seat.

"Now place your hands behind your head again to show off your tits."

"Yes sir," I said, following his instruction.

I again felt his gaze slowly moving over my naked body as he said, "now spread your legs and show me your cunt."

The dream like feeling continued. It felt like I was in a trance as I slowly spread my legs.

"Wider," he said sternly.

"Yes sir," I said as I opened my legs wider, feeling my large wet labia begin to part and Jack's ever-present gaze focussed between my legs.

He made me sit like that for a few minutes, totally exposed and with my hands clasped behind my head.

Finally shifting his gaze from my crudely exposed labia he said, "what are you, Kim?"

I must have looked puzzled and uncertain how to reply before he said, "you are a slut Kim, and you are here for my pleasure.

Now what are you?"

"I am a slut sir."

"And?"

"I'm a slut sir and here for your pleasure."

"Good," he said as he stood and walked over to me.

As he stood in front of me, I began to lower my hands until he said, "keep your hands there behind your head."

"Yes sir."

Sitting there in the humiliating position with my legs wide open and my breasts thrust out I felt both shy and vulnerable. However, I realised that what had begun as a seed of curiosity after reading Sue's book had grown from fantasy to reality. Yes, I felt shy and vulnerable. Yes, I felt humiliated, but I also felt more aroused than I could remember.

At that moment I knew I would surrender to whatever Jack wanted to do with me.

Jack was standing close to me between my outstretched knees. I looked up into his eyes as he reached down and ran his fingers through my hair. Unlike the stinging blows to my buttocks earlier his touch was surprisingly tender.

His fingers stroked my ears and then traced my jawline down to my chin.

I just sat there mesmerised as his fingers then traced around my lips as he said, "open your mouth."

"Yes sir," I said.

As I opened my mouth a little, he slipped two fingers between my lips. It felt invasive and very personal as he explored the inside of my mouth, pushing his fingertips into my cheeks and then almost making me gag as he pushed his fingers toward the back of my tongue.

Finally, pulling his fingers from my mouth he said, "do you like the taste of spunk?"

"Not really sir," I said, remembering how many times my ex-husband had begged me to suck him and let him cum in my mouth only for me to refuse. On the one and only occasion that I did suck him he promised he would not cum in my mouth but at the last moment he held my head firmly and ejaculated into my mouth. I spat out his ejaculate and, from that moment on, I always refused.

Jack then traced around my lips again with the fingers of one hand as he used the other to unzip his chinos. I watched as he eased out his fully erect penis and said, "whether you like it or not I'm going to use your mouth for my pleasure. I'm going to cum in your mouth and I expect you to swallow it. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

I watched as he gripped the shaft of his penis in one hand and moved very close. I felt nervous and uncertain by the prospect of fulfilling his demands.

"Look up into my eyes slut," he said as, gripping his shaft, he eased back his foreskin and began to rub it all over my face. As he slid it under my nose, I smelled the faint hint of urine as he said, "now lick it."

Still gazing up into his eyes I replied, "yes sir."

I pushed out my tongue and tentatively licked the shiny exposed head of his erection. It tasted salty at first but that soon disappeared as I continued to lick.

He then rubbed the head around my lips, periodically slapping my cheeks with his penis. Finally, he pressed the head between my lips and said,

"Now keep looking up into my eyes slut and suck my cock."

He was still gripping the shaft at the base as I opened my mouth. I felt the bulbous head slide further between my lips as he said, "now grip it with your lips slut."

Being very inexperienced I wasn't sure what to do but he seemed to be enjoying it as he began to thrust his penis back and forth.

As I gazed up into his eyes, I could see the look of sheer lust as he said, "Keep looking up into my eyes while I fuck your mouth."

Gazing up into his lust filled eyes with my hands still clasped behind my head I felt his hands reach around and grip my ears as he began to push his erection deeper into my mouth.

In my very limited experience of oral sex, I had only ever sucked the head of a penis and, fearing what Jack meant by fucking my mouth, I felt myself starting to panic. In the back of my mind, I knew that I could stop by using the safe word, but would I be able to shout 'RED' with Jack's erection in mouth?

I did my best to try and stay calm as I felt the head of Jack's penis moving inexorably along my tongue toward my throat. As it touched the back of my throat, I did my best to try and control my gag reflex, but I felt it was impossible. I gagged and choked, moving my hands from behind my head but was immediately rebuked by Jack saying, "keep your hands behind your head!"

As he spoke, he pulled his penis back a little giving me brief respite from the gagging before thrusting back again.

He repeated this a few times until, much to my relief and surprise, I gradually found that I was able to tolerate the head of his penis touching the back of my throat without gagging.

His hands gripped my ears more tightly as he began to literally fuck my mouth.

I was no longer gagging but I could feel there were copious strings of drool leaking from the sides of my mouth and dropping onto my breasts.

With his thrusts becoming increasingly urgent I sensed his ejaculation was imminent. I began to panic as I felt the shaft of his penis begin to throb between my lips and then, almost immediately he began to ejaculate. His salty slime began to flood my throat. He pulled back a little, but I had no choice other than to swallow. With a couple of gulps, I had swallowed his viscous salty tasting ejaculate and, much to my surprise, the experience was nowhere as bad as I was expecting.

"Now lick off the last few drops," he said as he pulled his penis from my mouth and held it close to my lips. I watched as a few more droplets of semen oozed from the head and obediently licked them off and swallowed them.

3.

I'm not certain how long I had been tied to the rope that hung from the ceiling but as the time passed, I felt more and more vulnerable and afraid of what he might do next when he returned.

After he had ejaculated in my throat, he made me stand and then fetched a handful of silk scarves. Having tied my wrists tightly using one of the scarves he led me to the centre of the room beneath the hanging rope.

He then looped the rope between my wrists and over the silk scarf before saying, "open your legs wide until your ankles are next to those eyelets in the floor."

Having placed my feet next to the eyelets I found it difficult to keep my balance with my feet so far apart as Jack knelt and tied each ankle securely to each eyelet with another two silk scarves.

Having secured my ankles, he then pulled the rope tight, forcing my arms high above my head.

He then stood in front of me and said, "I'm going to leave you for a while. During my absence perhaps you might try to imagine what I will do to you when I return."

He then left the room, leaving my imagination to run riot.

It must have been at least thirty minutes before he returned and walked toward me. His eyes roamed slowly over me from head to toe, he grinned and said, "Are you ready for your next experience?"

"Yes," I said meekly.

"Yes what!" he exclaimed.

"Yes sir."

"That's better."

The taste of his semen was still in my mouth as he moved closer and tenderly touched my cheek. His tenderness surprised me as he slid his hand through my hair and stroked my ear.

He then slid his hand down over my shoulder and onto my left breast. His fingers gently traced around my areola causing feelings of pleasure to radiate through my body and my nipples to harden.

He then used his other hand to do the same to my right breast. Now circling both my areolas with a feather like touch he said, "are your nipples always sensitive Kim?"

"Yes sir," I replied and then tried to stifle a scream as he suddenly slapped both nipples hard with his hands.

The pain was short lived and helped by his caressing fingers returning to my areola. My nipples were now erect and felt supersensitive when he suddenly gripped each breast, digging his fingertips painfully into the flesh immediately behind my areola before twisting and pulling them.

The pain was intense, and I was tempted to use the safe word but, a stubborn streak within me felt determined to try and stay strong.

Like before, the pain was short lived as he released his grip and then continued to caress my breasts.

Both my nipples and areola had taken on a darker hue as he suddenly began to slap the side of each breast in turn. Each slap stung but was not as bad as the earlier pain in my nipples. He built up a steady rhythm, slapping each breast alternately and watching with apparent amusement as they moved to and fro with each stinging blow.

Finally, he stopped, leaned forward and tenderly licked and sucked each nipple.

Despite his painful treatment, or perhaps because of it, I felt very aroused and wet. Each flick of his tongue on my erect nipples sent a shiver of excitement through my body.

I felt disappointed when he stopped teasing my nipples, took a step back and then began slowly walking around me. I had no idea what to expect next but by now I expected it to involve both pain and pleasure. Each time he disappeared behind me he paused for a moment. I imagined him gazing at my backside which made me feel even more self-conscious and embarrassed because I had always considered it to be too large.

I sensed him kneel behind me and, as if to reinforce his intention of humiliating me, he said, "Are you embarrassed by me looking at your large cunt lips?"

I hated his use of the word 'cunt' but replied, "Yes sir."

"I don't know why," he said, "I think they look good, and I could play with them for hours."

I tensed as I felt his hands suddenly grip each of my buttocks. I then cringed with shame as he pulled them apart and said, "do you like me looking at your arsehole?"

"No sir, I find it very embarrassing."

"Has anyone ever fucked your arsehole?"

"No sir."

"Why not?

"I think it is depraved and I've always refused sir."

I then felt his fingers slip between my buttocks. I tensed again as I felt the tip of one of his fingers brush over my anus as he said, "It looks very inviting Kim."

I felt relieved when he released his grip on my buttocks, stood, and walked around to face me.

Without any warning he suddenly slapped my inner upper thigh with a stinging blow causing me to gasp.

He looked me in the eye and grinned saying, I always find that the very top of a woman's thigh is almost the most sensitive part.

It was still stinging when he did the same to the other thigh. He then repeated the same thing over and over. Each slap was just inches away from my labia and getting closer each time.

He then suddenly turned his hand upwards and grabbed my fleshy labia. His hand was pressing up hard against my crotch as he gripped my labial flesh in his hand.

"Do you know what is more painful than being slapped on your inner thighs Kim?"

I knew immediately but, as if in denial replied, "no sir."

In one swift movement he released his grip on my labia, briefly dropped his hand before bringing it back up and slapping me hard between the legs, hitting my engorged clitoris.

I failed to suppress a scream as he said, "Yes Kim, the most painful is having your cunt slapped."

My lower body felt like it was on fire as he moved around behind me again.

I tensed and gasped as he began to strike my buttocks with a succession of stinging blows.

Just when I thought I could take no more he stopped. He then stroked each of my tender cheeks as if to sooth them. The stroking stopped and he removed his hand leaving me fearful of what he would do next. My feelings of anxiety grew as he stood behind me and did nothing.

The stinging pain between my legs had subsided.

Feeling the increasing wetness between my legs I felt both confused and surprised by my own state of arousal.

Jack's menacing presence behind me was adding to both my arousal and anxiety when he suddenly thrust his hand between my legs and ran his fingertips between my wet labia. His touch was gentle as he ran his fingers between and all over my wet dangling lips. This was in in complete contrast to the pain he had inflicted earlier.

He then slipped two fingers up into my vagina and began swirling them around inside me. I started to move hips, hoping to encourage him to continue but having pushed them up as far as he could he then pulled them out.

I could feel how wet they were as he slid them back over my perineum and stopped when they were resting against my anus.

I began to panic as I felt him spread my juices in and around my bottom. Again, his touch was gentle as he repeatedly circled my anus before pushing the tip of a finger into it. I was surprised by the fact that it felt exciting but was not prepared when he began to push the whole length of his finger up into my rectum. After the initial shock, discomfort, and degradation, I realised that it felt OK as he moved it around inside me.

Having moved his finger around, stretching my bottom in all directions, he eased his finger out. Any relief was short lived and replaced by panic as I heard him unfasten his trouser zip. I sensed him moving closer and then felt the head of his erection press about an inch into my anus.

"Please don't," I begged.

"Please don't what?"

"Please don't sodomise me sir."

"You know how to make me stop Kim but failing that I will use you in any way I please."

With the head of his penis still pressed just inside my bottom his arms encircled me, reached up and grabbed my breasts.

I knew that unless I said the safe word, I was about to experience anal sex for the first time. I found the whole idea both humiliating and degrading and yet I was curious and determined not to admit defeat.

Would it be painful? I asked myself.

Was it possible that I might even enjoy it?

I gasped, "ouch!" as he painfully gripped and twisted my already tender nipples. He then began hitting my breasts with fast painful upward slaps; each one catching my engorged nipples.

At the point when I thought I couldn't take any more he stopped, slid his hands over my belly and down to my pubis.

I was fearful that he would begin slapping my genitalia again but breathed a sigh of relief as pressed the palm of one of his hands against my pubis with his finger curled down and pressed against my wet labia. It felt very similar to the way in which I usually masturbated as he began to move his hand with a circular motion.

The stinging pain in my breasts had gone and was now a pleasant tingle. The movement of his hand on my crotch felt exquisite and I felt an overwhelming urge try and reach the orgasm that had been building inside me.

Trying my hardest to ignore my fear that he might stop at any moment and inflict more pain my only thoughts were now focussed on my own pleasure.

He was gripping me tightly which didn't allow me room to thrust my thighs. The movement of his hand was relentless and with each passing minute I felt my arousal building and building. The movement of Jack's hand on my crotch had now synchronised with my heavy breathing.

I began to feel lost in my own euphoria. Feelings of exquisite pleasure were rapidly building inside me until my first uncontrollable gasping scream escaped my lips. As my whole body began to convulse, I screamed again as Jack suddenly thrust his erection deep into my rectum. I was not aware of any pain, just a feeling of total submission and orgasmic delight as Jack began thrusting urgently into my bottom.

Each of his thrusts forced my pubis harder against his hand and elicited an orgasmic scream to escape my lips.

As the peak of my orgasm began to subside, he began to thrust harder and faster until, with a series of loud gasps and grunts, I felt him ejaculate deep in my rectum.

Jack released his grip on me and moved his hands away leaving me impaled on his penis. After a while I felt it begin to soften and then he slipped it out and wiped the dripping head on my buttocks.

He then walked around to face me, produced a wad of tissues from his pocket, wiped his penis and put it away.

I tried and failed to stop his ejaculate as it started to dribble from my bottom and down one leg. I felt used and dirty as he just grinned when he saw what was happening and said, "there's a shower and clean towels next door if you want to clean yourself."

"Yes please," I said.

Before he could correct me, I added, "yes please sir."

He then untied me, took my hand, and led me to a large ground floor wet room.

He showed me the shower controls, pointed to a couple of large towels, before saying, "I'll fetch your clothes."

As he left, I began to take off the hold-up stockings

I'd only removed one when he returned with my clothes. I hesitated, expecting him to leave and give me some privacy but, to my horror, he pulled a chair from one corner and sat down.

"Carry on Kim," he said, "I'm going to watch you shower and get dressed."

Despite what we had just done I felt very self-conscious as I rolled the remaining hold-up down over my leg and then removed it.

Being a wet room there was no glass panel to steam up between me and Jack's unsettling gaze. I ran the water and then stepped under. I was soon soaping myself all over and trying my best to ignore the fact that Jack was watching.

I turned to face away from him as I soaped my tender breasts but then froze to the spot as Jack, having got up and stepped forward said, "open your legs."

I obediently shifted my feet apart and then felt his soapy hand on my buttocks. As if to reinforce his dominance and my humiliation he then slipped his hand between my legs, ran his soapy fingers over my labia before pushing a finger up into my bottom. Having pushed his finger in and out a few times he then removed his hand and moved back.

I rinsed the soap from my body and stepped out from the shower and Jack passed me a towel.

I was acutely aware of him watching me the whole time as I dried myself and then got dressed.

He then escorted me to the front door, turned my head to face him and said, "there's a lot more we can explore Kim when you return."

At that moment I had no intention of going back. I said nothing as he opened the door and I walked away.

During my journey home I reflected on what I had just willingly subjected myself to. By the time I reached home I felt satisfied that I had scratched an itch, satisfied a curiosity, but would never demean myself again.

If you enjoyed reading this story, please let me know. It helps to make the effort worthwhile. Thank you.

12