All Comments on 'Netti's Rent'

by l_svensen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

This was OK.

Thanks 😊 for sharing.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Good little story!

I enjoyed your little "romp in the hay." Quick, easy fun. I look forward to more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good read.

The thing to watch out for is logical inconsistencies that can throw the reader out of the web of reality you weave. He knows she's a virgin at once. This suggests he felt her hymen in place, yet without clearing it away, he immediately is able to push a finger inside "her chasm" which suggests there's nothing to be cleared away. The confusion is because he should just barely squeeze past the hymen, not into a "chasm" until the cherry is popped, which you go onto do next. That one word "chasm" brings baggage with it you don't need. Other wise, a good basic romp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really liked this story

It was a good story. Idk how the other commenter thinks hymen's work (It's not like it's a redifresh seal lol, you can totally insert fingers.) How do they think tampons work?? And we do masturbate, which well mostly involving clitoral stimulation, I promise everyone has stuck a finger down there before. Hymens are not an indicator of virginity, because they can be broken any matter of nonsexual ways, and if the women in question is aroused it may not be broken at all. I don't personally like the obession with and misconception s about female virginity in erotica, but it doesn't impede my ability to get off. I did get off to this story so congratulations Svenson. It was a hot short story, and I found no logical inconsistencies ie virginity. (Although I was left to wonder, is the girl moving in with him? Is her mom getting evicted? That may have required slightly more explanation).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userl_svensen@l_svensen
A full-time, home-school mother... student of the world and eternal thinker. A compulsive writer who tries to keep true to real life. I have my world, Terrenden, which has received the bulk of my written work - about the A'mara sub-race. I currently serialize my works on the H...