Neural Network Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so easy," Alyssa said, turning to pack up her makeup while I recovered myself.

"Did you really...?"

"You know, I can't recall the details... The night was a blur. Drinking. Dancing. All I remember is how good you made me feel. How happy. But you and your sister always had the same eyes..."

I could see her smirking in the mirror. Alyssa was a master tease. Our first party together I had seen her make out with a girl, she pointed out attractive women more than the horniest of my guy friends, and when introducing me to her friends had hinted about the shenanigans they got up to when bored and lonely. Yet for all the teasing, she had never confirmed or denied going further with a woman than kissing at parties.

"Ready to make my fantasy come true?" Alyssa asked. She was watching me, her sweatpants tented obscenely.

I could say no, go back to figuring out a way to fix this mess. I said, "Yes."

"Then tell me what you want."

"I want to go down on you."

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Is that how you want a slut begging? Try again."

"I want to suck your cock."

"Better," Alyssa said, but then she walked out of the bathroom without another word.

I found her in the living room, stepping out of her sweatpants. She had always had slender legs. They were thicker now, with muscles and curves like a dancer or a gymnast. She turned, her erection jutting out in profile.

I gasped.

"I'll never get tired of that reaction." She sat down where she had been before doing my makeup. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful," I stammered.

"Even this?" Grasping her thick cock, she slapped it against her abs. "It's kind of big, don't you think? At least, bigger than yours was, and definitely bigger than that tiny thing you've got now."

I stood there with my mouth hanging open. Confidence burst from Alyssa equal to the uncertainty I felt. But my cock was painfully hard.

"Yes, your cock is... nice."

"Nice? That's the best you got? My cock is glorious, and you know it. In fact," Alyssa patted the space between her legs. "Let's compare."

"What?" I took an involuntary step back. I had never been well-endowed, but after my transformation it was pitiful.

"Aw, don't be scared. Show me what you're packing."

I undressed as if going to meet a firing squad, Alyssa leering the whole time. Mercifully, she didn't taunt me again.

I settled onto her thighs, our cocks just inches from touching. Next to her towering pillar of arousal throbbing with veins, mine was barely worth mentioning. I expected her to laugh, to say cruel but true things.

Instead, my wife grabbed my ass and pulled us tight together. Her eyes blazed with passion.

"Hailey, you're so fucking cute." She kissed me. Hard. Possessively, like I had kissed her when playing the aggressor.

It was all too much. Her eyes owned me. Her desire subsumed me. A switch flipped.

Instinctively, I ground against her cock and my tiny erection twitched. I came like a girl. Gasped. Moaned. Humped.

Except while I had the voice, face, and body of a woman, my cock, even diminished, was still male. And despite my tiny appearance, I came more than ever before. Thrashing in pleasure, sticky, warm streams sprayed between me and Alyssa. It felt like an hour before I collapsed.

"Hailey! Someone was horny," Alyssa laughed, holding my limp form out. We were a mess. My cum was not as thick as hers or as prodigious, but I held my own. "Babe! You're still hard!"

She used the tip of a finger to tickle me. I was so sensitive the pleasure bordered on too much to bear. I felt another climax rushing on the heels of the first, but Alyssa pulled her finger to her lips and tasted me.

"Not bad," she said before offering me a taste. I didn't consider refusing. "Better than mine?"

"No," I answered dreamily.

"Well, get to work then. Clean me up first, then you can have your treat."

In a fog, I slid to my knees. Alyssa had always been able to get me going, to work me into a frenzy then turn my arousal against me. This was different. For one, I had just cum. My mind should be clear. Instead I was desperate for more. More cum. More cock. More of the way she was looking at me.

The last was the most powerful. No one had ever looked at me like she was right now. I would do anything to keep her attention.

And her expression only grew more intense as I licked my way from her breasts, across the pools of cum in her abs, down to a cock that I wanted to make the center of my world.

If anything, the flavor and slickness of my cum added to the experience.

Slut. That's what I was. That's what Alyssa needed me to be.

Once her cock was wet with my spit rather than cum, I engulfed the tip in my mouth. Just this morning I had sucked my first real cock. I would do better this time. Knowing what I enjoyed, I kept my head tilted back so that Alyssa could see the submission in my eyes.

The head of her cock filled my mouth. I tried to take more, but it wouldn't fit down my throat. Less than half of her erection was too much for me. That would never be enough to give her the pleasure she deserved, so I grasped the slippery bottom of her cock with both hands, twisting and pumping in time with my mouth and tongue.

"That's it, slut," Alyssa groaned, breaking eye contact as her head fell back. Her hands clenched and relaxed on her thighs as she fought the instinct to grab my head and fuck me.

I had her. After a deep shuddering inhale, the fight went out of her. I prepared for the flood of cum, but it never came. My rhythm skipped.

"Thought I was going to cum already?" A bead of sweat glistened on her neck. I had never seen her look so entirely content as she did right now. Or so amused. "This morning won't happen again. Not all of us are as quick on the trigger as you."

Under me, her foot pressed against my dick. Circle. Press. Circle. Rub. My sloppy blowjob broke down completely. I was going to cum. I could feel the irresistible pressure building to a release then--

Nothing. Alyssa's foot vanished leaving me humping the air in frustration, my little cock bouncing around trailing precum.

I whined. But I did not beg. That's what she wanted. To break me down into a parody of an oversexed porn starlet. She didn't know I was already there, that more than I wanted to cum, I wanted her cum.

Alyssa could boast all she wanted about self-control. The thing about having a cock is that sometimes it can't be mastered.

Thirty seconds after her stunt, the monster in my mouth swelled until it stretched my jaw. Her legs clamped down. Even her heavy balls got in on the action, jerking up more violently than I thought possible.

This morning's orgasm had been an appetizer. This was the main course. A day of watching me had primed her. No matter how she felt about now sporting an S-tier cock, she loved cumming. Better prepared, I managed to swallow the first three pumps this time. The fourth through seventh I caught in my mouth to savor the taste, and then the rest I pumped out over my face to baptize the new me.

But the elixir of cum was not the best part. No, that was reserved for my wife's reaction.

"Fucking hell, Hailey! Drink my cum you dirty little slut!" she grunted as I swallowed so loudly I couldn't hear the rest of what she said until jerking her over my face. "Yeah, baby. Just like that. Show me what a cute cumslut you are. Love you, Hailey. Love that cum soaked smile."

She sagged, gazing down fondly over her sweaty breasts.

I wasn't done. Holding eye contact, I showed the capture pool of her cum in my mouth. Swirling my tongue once, I gulped it down.

Her cock twitched. A pearl of cum beaded on the tip. Without a word, Alyssa guided me back down onto her dick.