Neural Network Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And her cock.

It came swinging into view as she stepped off the bed, revealed in all its glory. Hard. Thick. Veins pulsed along the shaft, texture that mine had never had. A bead of precum glistened on the tip, a bright pearl against the darkening head.

Neither of us spoke. We looked at the impossible cock erect between us. Throbbing. It was getting bigger. Harder. A pearl of precum oozed into a dangling string.

Because I did not know what else to do, I checked my head just to make sure I wasn't still wearing the VR headset.

"How?" I stammered. We had ended the night screwing around with the VR headsets and one another, diving into menus with endless options and no explanation of what things meant.

"I don't know," Alyssa said. "But I need... I need you to..."

How many times had I waved my morning wood in Alyssa face hoping for a morning blow job? I could say no. She usually did. And the circumstances were all the excuse needed.

But I said nothing. The cock loomed closer. Masculine if considered by itself, but the person it hung from was all woman. Curves. Big tits, which despite years of assuring Alyssa that I liked her small breasts, were a serious enhancement. And though she had the same horny smirk, one that invited me to say no even though she knew I never would, her eyes were troubled by raw, helpless lust that I had never seen before.

The tip was spongey, much softer than I expected. She probably felt the same about my plump new lips. I let them part, and Alyssa took over from there. Five inches of thick girl cock filled my mouth. It happened so fast I barely had time to appreciate the flavor of her precum.

And then she came.

"Oh, no!" she gasped, clutching my head. Tendons popped on her arms and shoulders as she struggled with the instinct to thrust deeper and her desire to last longer. But it was too late. Her cock swelled.

If she had been unprepared for the pleasure of receiving a blowjob, I was even less prepared for the result. Cum filled my throat, overspilled into my mouth, then shot from my lips and nose. I jerked back, coughing, only for Alyssa to coat my face with unaimed blasts that never seemed to end. Each fresh splat burned my skin. My eyes were screwed shut.

But between my coughs, I moaned. The noise just slipped out of me and was soon followed by Alyssa giggling.

"Sorry! I will never make fun a guy for cumming early again. I don't think I lasted even ten seconds." Her cock brushed against my lips. "Are you okay?"

"I need a towel." Blindly, I fumbled for something to wipe myself clean with. Instead I gripped my wife's legs. Powerful muscles tensed then relaxed in my grip. "Help me?"

"Hold on," she said over stifled laughter, stepping away.

"Alyssa?" I groped for her.

"Don't move. You'll get it all over the floor."

I listened as she moved around the room to the other side of the bed. She was up to something. I risked opening an eye. Her cum was so thick that it stayed glued to my face rather than drip into my eye.

"Wait!" she cried when I lifted a finger to wipe away a strand of her jizz. Then she brandished her phone, cock bouncing as she made her way to stand over me again. "Smile for me."

I could say no. Alyssa always respected my boundaries. Maybe the reason I gave her my best innocent smile was because horniness clouded my mind. However I might eventually feel about my wife's new cock, or my new feminized body, right then I was enchanted by the feeling of being wanted.

"Like this?" With my hands clasped behind my back, I thrust my splattered chest forward.

"Yes!" Snap. Snap. Snap. "Wait, let's just..." Her foot snaked out, brushed the tops of my thighs, then a toe hooked into the waist of my boxers. "These are ruining the shot."

It didn't take more than a smirk and the relentless gaze of her green eyes for me to obey. But as she guided me to my feet and helped my boxers slide off, I could not bear to look down. I knew what I would find could not compare to Alyssa. Even before this disaster, I hadn't had anything near to Alyssa's monster. Shame and anxiety only made my dick ache for release.

"So cute," Alyssa whispered when I stood naked. I felt like I would cum if she so much as touched me, and she had barely flagged since unloading all over me. She panned up and down my body, then started to giggle madly.

Before I knew it, she had me in her arms, cradling my head against her chest without a care for the mess, both of us giggling madly.

"What the hell happened to us?" I asked.

"That stupid VR thing you ordered."

"What? I thought you ordered it." We looked at one another, for the first time believing that this wasn't a surprise from one of us. "If it did this, it can undo it."

"No you don't." Alyssa grabbed me before I could leave the bedroom. "First to the bathroom to clean up. I don't want to clean cum stains from the entire apartment."

We both went, and for the first time I saw what had captivated my wife. A porn star fresh from a gang bang couldn't have looked more beautifully used than I did. As I cleaned myself off, I couldn't look away. I was beautiful.

"Like what you see?" Alyssa asked.

I blushed. "It's... different."

"It's okay to like it. I do." To make her point, she pressed herself into me from behind. Still hard, her cock went from the top of my ass to the middle of my lower back. "Feel that?"

"Yes." I ground against her, then groaned when she pulled away. I looked at her in the mirror, pouting. She wanted me. I could see it all over her face.

"Stop it. We need to figure this out." Her stomach growled. "And eat? Why am I hungry."

"It's the muscles. You must have put on 30 pounds overnight."

"Careful," Alyssa threatened. "It's rude to comment on a woman's weight. Especially when she could break you in half."

Without warning, she scooped me up, tossed me over her shoulder, then carried me into the bedroom. I bounded face down off the bed. I was ready for whatever she wanted. But when I looked back over my shoulder at her, a pair of panties whapped me in the face.

I knew them well. Calvins. Red cotton with a logo waistband. Brazilian cut, my wife's favorite blend of comfortable sexy.

"Those will fit you better," she said.

"You can't be serious." I tossed them to the side and went for my own drawer of boxers. She didn't stop me because she knew what was coming. My transformation had done more than give me breasts and shrink my dick. I'd dropped more weight than Alyssa had gained. Even the tightest pair of my underwear was too baggy to stay up if I moved.

While I tried on boxers and briefs with no success, Alyssa came to a similar discovery about her own underwear's poor fit. With a shrug, she dug out a pair of grey sweatpants and pulled them on commando. Topless, she watched yet another pair of boxers slide off my hips, more predatory delight than amusement in her eyes.

The red panties were where I discarded them. I swallowed. "You want me to wear those?"

"You'd look cute in them." Alyssa winked. She tossed me a top. "And this. Then breakfast. Then fix this mess." She didn't bother to put on a shirt, and as she walked from the room, I couldn't help but notice the snake swinging in her thin sweatpants.

***

"Did you find anything?" I asked.

"Nothing useful. I put every word I could think of into every search engine I could find. Closest I got were sex stories." Alyssa fell onto the sofa. After breakfast and the first hour of our fruitless attempts at undoing our transformations, she'd put on a shirt that used to be loose on her. Now it was tight across her breasts and muscles. "It doesn't help that literally the only thing we have to go on is that stupid 'Neural Network VR - Your Imagination Made Real' slogan."

We'd booted up the headsets only to be greeted by the slogan and what we thought was a loading bar. The bar was an almost empty rectangle spanning the screen beneath the slogan and a generic logo that looked as if it had been cobbled together from stock art. If we squinted, we could convince ourselves that a few pixels at the left edge were filled in. We had tried unplugging the computer to reboot it, searched every inch of the computers, wires, and headsets, and even called the courier company to demand a name for who had sent it. Three hours, and all we had was the same stupid logo.

"Wait." I stared at the logo. For such high-tech equipment, it looked remarkably amateurish. "Reverse image search."

"Reverse image what?" Alyssa asked. Legs spread, she lounged on the couch. I tried not to look at her bulge or think about how it dwarfed the small one in my panties.

Rather than explain, I found my phone, snapped a picture of the TV, then set the search engines of the world to seeing if anyone else had posted something like it before.

"I found something!"

Alyssa sat up. "What? Please tell me it's a damn instruction manual!"

"No. Forum posts..." The search had returned a dozen possible matches, all the same image of a TV with a bland logo and 'Neural Network VR - Your Imagination Made Real.'

I clicked through the results. Victory turned to defeat. Dated from a six months ago, the post were the photo

and short pleas for someone to identify the company or logo. No one but the original poster had replied. The last message was dated a mere two weeks after the first.

"We're fucked."

"Let me see." Alyssa took my phone from limp

fingers. But where I had given into despair, Alyssa saw hope. "Calm your tits. We have a lead."

She created accounts for every forum, replied to each post, and DMed the original poster. Inspired, I got my laptop and kept the search going. I couldn't find more posts using the image search, but the poster had used the same name each time. With that, I found three more posts for Alyssa to follow up on.

But all too soon the trail went cold. Messages had been sent, and no matter what else we searched for, we found no other leads. We kept working, not knowing what else to do.

Usually on a Sunday we would meet up with friends in the afternoon to play games or see a movie or go for a hike. Not today. Not like this. We replied to texts with excuses, morosely typed out increasingly improbably searches, and pretended that we weren't trapped in a fantasy of our own making, that Alyssa wasn't staring at my cute little butt each time I walked past, or that I wasn't struggling to hide my small panty-clad erection.

***

At three in the afternoon, someone knocked on our door. We were both in the living room crouched over the computer with tools in hand. If the internet couldn't give us answers, the computer would yield them. The problem was that no matter where we looked, we could not find how the thing was held together. The metal case seemed to be one solid piece that would require cutting to get into.

The knock came again, more insistent this time. My heart felt like it might choke me. Fortunately, Alyssa took pity on me.

"I'll get it," she whispered, then yelled that it would be just a minute. She grabbed one of my flannel shirts and wrapped it around herself. I kept just out of sight as she answered the door, close enough to hear.

"Afternoon... Alyssa Moore?" The voice was professional and bored. He was here for a job and wanted to get it done. "If you could sign here."

"No. First, how did you know my name? And second, what the hell is this for?"

The man sighed. "Ma'am, I'm just handed the packages and delivery instructions." Pages ruffled. "I got another delivery to make across town, and a football game I'd like to catch starting in two hours. Don't make my job worse than it already is. I know your name because it's right here, see?"

Alyssa gasped. "Why do you have a topless picture of me?"

"Contract had it. Direct signature with pictured recipient only. Sign here. And here." A pen scratched. A page flipped. "Thank you. Now, could you tell me if Hailey Moore is here?"

"Hailey? Oh. That's... What is going on?"

"She's here then?"

From my hiding spot, I peeked out. Alyssa clutched a thick padded envelope in two shaking hands. The flannel shirt had fallen open, but she was not worried about modesty. Her attention was captured by whatever was on the delivery man's clipboard.

"That's... That's...." Alyssa couldn't seem to find words. She looked up at me, burning with embarrassment. "Babe, there's a delivery for you too."

I shook my head. All I wore were the red panties and crop top that Alyssa had given me that morning. High on the feeling of Alyssa's gaze, I hadn't bothered to put on more clothes. I wasn't about to step out.

She turned back. "Can I sign for her?"

"Afraid not. Have to verify the identify against the reference photo. Company policy." He cleared his throat. "Look, if it's about the photos you submitted for verification, I can leave them here with you. Next time, be more careful about what you share."

I scampered back into the apartment as Alyssa muttered a response. By the time I returned wearing a pair of Alyssa's jeans, Alyssa had wrapped the flannel closed.

The delivery man smiled at me. For some reason, I straightened my posture. To show him I was not nervous, of course. I forced myself to meet his eye, then accepted the clipboard.

Right there stapled to the top of the instructions was a picture of me. Not the old me. The new me. The slim vixen with perky breasts, shoulder length sandy blonde hair, and the heart shaped face that my sister and I had always shared.

Whatever composure I had mustered wilted under the flame of embarrassment. I signed in silence and accepted the padded envelope while staring at the delivery man's stomach.

"Look," he said. "You're both sexy women. Nothing to be ashamed of. If you two wanted, I could--"

Alyssa slammed the door in his face.

Nervous energy raised goosebumps on my arms. We tore into the identical envelopes at the same time. Passports. Social security cards. Credit cards with the activation stickers still in place. A college diploma with my new name. The envelopes contained new lives for both of us. Every photo, every piece of documentation matched the new us, right down to the height and weight on the driver licenses.

With the scattered mystery on the floor between us, Alyssa was the first to act. She tore open the door and raced after the delivery driver. I was two steps behind her. We caught him in the parking lot, but he sped away with a rude gesture.

I realized two things. The first was how uncomfortable running with even small breasts was. The second was that I was outside in a midriff baring crop top and a baggy pair of ripped up jeans that showed thigh, hip, and the waistband of my panties.

"Ladies!" A man yelled from the window of a slow-moving car. "No need to chase him; I'm not running and got enough for both of you!"

"Come and get some, asshole!" Alyssa yelled back, to laughter and whoops as the catcaller drove off. She had stepped between me and the car, the flannel slipping off her shoulders to expose intimidating arms. When she turned back to me, concern had replaced anger. "Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

The thought of fearing the catcaller had not even occurred to me, but as Alyssa led me back to our apartment, I revaluated my place in the world. I had never been a big or intimidating man, but I had been a man. I was small now, and as long as I kept my pants on, I appeared to be a woman. I felt little shiver of... nerves? Excitement?

I was wanted. And vulnerable.

***

"What now," Alyssa asked. We had been through the documents. The credit and bank cards activated. I had a credit report tied to my new SSN, and as best we could tell the IDs weren't fake.

My wife slumped on the couch, still in grey sweatpants. Still with a bulge.

"See something you like?" she teased.

"Yes."

"And?" She leaned forward and tilted my chin up so that I was looking into her eyes.

"I could go down on you again. If you wanted. If that wouldn't be weird."

A snake slithered on the inside of her right thigh. "Is that what you want? To get down on your knees and slobber all over a real cock?"

I slid to the floor between her legs, but when I reached for her, she pushed me backward with a finger to the forehead.

"Let me do your makeup."

"My makeup?" I backed away a step. "Why would you want to do that?"

"Tell me which you liked more when I was on my knees," Alyssa said, voice dropping to a whisper. "Bare face like I just got out of the shower? Or did you like it better after a date where I went all out? Smokey eyes. Plump. Red. Lips..."

I swallowed, unable to answer even when she took my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. She left me there long enough to fetch a stool, which was more than enough time for me to consider the state of me in the mirror. Yesterday I'd been a young man that, if not the pinnacle of masculinity, was attractive in an approachable sort of way. Now the reflection looking back at me was a striking young woman that looked younger than my 26 years. And I was about to get another makeover.

"Sit." Alyssa plopped a stool down by the counter.

Her wealth of makeup occupied much of the bathroom. I had never given it much thought except that I always enjoyed watching her get ready for even simple outings. Always naked or in panties, she would lean over the counter, hamstrings tight as bowstrings. She knew I watched her through the open door.

But I did not get to watch as she made me up. Angled away from the mirror, she went to work with an intensity I had never seen before, often applying one thing only to shake her head and strip it away in favor of a different product.

"Are you almost done?" I asked after suffering for half an hour.

"You can't lie about liking this," Alyssa said, tongue between her teeth.

I couldn't. I was hard. She was too. Every now and then her hidden monster would brush me, raising the hairs on the back of my neck and causing my breath to hitch.

She applied two shades of lip gloss to her inner wrist, then held them beside my face, frowned, then fumbled with her phone to look at something. Grinning, she picked one of the glosses. "Nightout Pout, I think."

"Maybe this was--"

"Hush. I can't apply this with you talking." She leaned in close, had me part my lips then make kisses. Satisfied, she leaned back. "Perfect. You look just like her."

"Like who?" I turned to the mirror. My sister, Kaitlyn, stared back at me. The resemblance was uncanny. She was five years younger than me, but we looked so similar that pictures of us as children were often mistaken for the other.

"How do you think I did?" Alyssa held up her phone. One of Kaitlyn's pictures from social media had served as her reference for my makeup. "Good, right? Always wanted to hook up with Kaitlyn..."

"Alyssa! She's my sister."

"And hot as hell! I've seen how she walks around at your

parent's house, that cute little butt of hers hanging out of shorts. No bra. Don't tell me you haven't--"

"I haven't!"

"Well, you're missing out. And," Alyssa said, leaning her lips against my ear and placing a hand on my lap, "lying through

your teeth."

"Alyssa," I warned, but it came out as more of a desperate plea not to push the issue.

"Babe, nothing to be ashamed about. Remember how she looked on our wedding night? That slinky blue dress that kept flipping up when she danced?" Her voice was so low now that it was hard to hear over the rustling fabric from where she played with my hardon. "When you went down on me that night, those pretty blue eyes of yours looking up, guess who I was thinking about?"

If Alyssa had said one more word, if she had kept her hand working in my lap for one more second, I would have lost it. But she knew just how far to push it without ending things.