All Comments on 'Neuro Submission Transmitter'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
5malaikat5malaikatover 3 years ago

nicole is ruining this awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent time-honoured story... A basically good but slightly immature young man saved from himself by the love of a good woman.

Beautifully balanced within bounds...and lots of great sex along the way.

Loved the positive ending full of promise of a spicy lasting loving relationship.

Don't listen to the people who just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sucking fucking hot. Almost unlimited cunts to play with. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better if broken into multiple chapters. I got bored at page 5. Sometimes too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. I’ve read I many times and it has led to many fantasies in my life how I would use it. A way more interesting way to gain control over someone than the boring hypnosis angle or Jeanie in a lamp.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 2 years ago

Really captivated by this story, must be the ear buds you are wearing. Can't seem to stop myself reading this story.

Lot of fun and very hot.

anifreikanifreikover 2 years ago

Really good story, I'm just not a fan of the turnabout is fair play type ending. Some people I know are saying how she's a good woman saving him from himself, I see a jealous, somewhat paychotic, possessive, insecure little bitch. So how does she know how to use the transmitter? Nick never told her, he didn't leave the instructions laying around and it doesn't sound exactly intuitive. Well, ther is a chapter 2, si maybe explanations are forthcoming. Guess I'll find out. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus what an ominous ending

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcover 2 years ago

Such a great story until the end.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

There’s some really hot fucking going on in this story, especially between Nick and Susan his sister. I’m hoping Nick finally gets together with his mother in the next session.

It’s definitely time mother and son began their fucking sessions ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent read. Hard to put down with lots of sexy action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great ending!!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

I hated the ending, even though i suspected something like that.

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And this is where I stop reading. She takes his toy away. Bummer. It was going in the right direction UNTIL she decides what's best for him. Females already use their bodies has a control mechanism to get what they want regardless of the outcome. You will notice, as many people do, that in my business, whether it's the office or in the field, there are no females here. I've been married 40 years and I learned long ago that females in our workplace are simply a distraction. I have four beautiful woman that have worked for me for 4,11 and 17 years, but they work from home and always have. It works much better to not see them for all the rest of the guys. The females flirt and would like to date some of the rest of the crews. Rule one here is you don't have a relationship with other employes. If you don't like it, leave, its that simple. I've only had to fire 6 men and 1 woman in all those years for violating that rule. Here's another one to piss off the snowflakes. I own the business and I make the rules, sue me and I close the business. I don't need the money I make anymore, I have adequate funds for me and my family to never need to work again. I keep it going simply for our big work family to keep their jobs and they know it. Don't get me wrong, I'm a straight male but ladies who always seem to have dressed for the conquest at work have no place in our company. They always either bring or create silly drama that is too annoying and it distracts the guys. I simply do not and will not allow it. Sorry ladies, flaunt and peddle your parts somewhere else. Too bad the story went that direction at the end. Ill give this 2 stars but please keep writing the stories, much of your work is really great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Straight male here, shoot that bitch, its not her toy

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetalmost 2 years ago

Love the ending. What a twist! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, hated the ending.

Would’ve been better if he’d auto suggested to her not to touch it.

PornoclesPornoclesalmost 2 years ago

Lol at anons misogynistic rant.

I was going to pack this story in for just not living up to it’s rating but that cliff hanger (for that is what it is people) might make me read on a little more.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Not a bad story really but what a fuckwit he was for not programming Nicole to not touch the transmitter. Wasn’t really impressed with the ending as well.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, it got me very excited several times. One note about biology, though. A man's balls don't fill up with cum then shoot it out like a water balloon. The balls only produce sperm that get mixed with the seaman that is produced in the prostate gland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem is nick was a complete moron for not suggesting to Nicole to never betray him or touch the transmitter. I guess you can say he was naive but he came from pretty smart with covering his tracks except with Nicole so I don’t buy it. It was just a poorly executed plot contrivance so there’s an excuse for nicole to wield it against him. Despite it not being in nick’s character to leave such a huge string untied and about protecting himself and the transmitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bitch! Lol! Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So now Nichole is the sole proprietor of neuro transmitter. WTG Nick.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 1 year ago

Imbeciles posting here.

I realize logic is often in short supply among stroke story readers, but ...

How does someone with an ounce of reasoning ability condemn Nichole for DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING NICK HAS BEEN DOING?

It scares me a little thar there are so many Olympic-class assholes who judge every moral action on the basis of nothing other than whether a man does it or a woman does it.

Controlling someone's mind for your own benefit is either right or wrong, regardless of who is doing it.

Exploring that concept is fine. Rejecting it because the guy is not the only one who plays God is the mark of an intellectual nonentity.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WHEW!!...what a ride!!...5stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I almost gave it a 4 because of the last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

*mind control* You had my curiosity... *virgin teen girl* Now you have my attention. I hoped he got to deflower Nicole, assuming her (presumably moron) boyfriend didn't get that lovely treasure yet. Thankfully he did. And it. Was. Awesome! :)

Fucking his slutty sister was hot. Hope Nicole understands that it just had to be done. Needed revenge but also she was just too damn hot. Shame none of her holes were unclaimed but that's what makes her slutty I suppose. ;) The threesome was icing on the cake.

Nicole lecturing him about not using it as he sees fit. Where's the damn fun in that? Life is short. If you get a gift like this, you (ab)use the crap out of it. Fuck everyone you want to it. Who fucking cares? They'll have a whale of a time so what's the big deal? I want to see him fuck his sexy English teacher and the hot, bitchy cheerleaders (preferably they get caught by their boyfriends so he can really rub it in their faces). That shit is hot as fuck but sadly most of these stories seem to avoid that, which is irritating.

I'm curious to see how this plays out with Nicole using it against him. Honestly though I'm surprised he wouldn't have protected himself from such an event, as it seems like an obvious thing you'd do. But whatever, let's see how it goes.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous