All Comments on 'Neuro Submission Transmitter'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

*mind control* You had my curiosity... *virgin teen girl* Now you have my attention. I hoped he got to deflower Nicole, assuming her (presumably moron) boyfriend didn't get that lovely treasure yet. Thankfully he did. And it. Was. Awesome! :)

Fucking his slutty sister was hot. Hope Nicole understands that it just had to be done. Needed revenge but also she was just too damn hot. Shame none of her holes were unclaimed but that's what makes her slutty I suppose. ;) The threesome was icing on the cake.

Nicole lecturing him about not using it as he sees fit. Where's the damn fun in that? Life is short. If you get a gift like this, you (ab)use the crap out of it. Fuck everyone you want to it. Who fucking cares? They'll have a whale of a time so what's the big deal? I want to see him fuck his sexy English teacher and the hot, bitchy cheerleaders (preferably they get caught by their boyfriends so he can really rub it in their faces). That shit is hot as fuck but sadly most of these stories seem to avoid that, which is irritating.

I'm curious to see how this plays out with Nicole using it against him. Honestly though I'm surprised he wouldn't have protected himself from such an event, as it seems like an obvious thing you'd do. But whatever, let's see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I almost gave it a 4 because of the last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WHEW!!...what a ride!!...5stars

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 1 year ago

Imbeciles posting here.

I realize logic is often in short supply among stroke story readers, but ...

How does someone with an ounce of reasoning ability condemn Nichole for DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING NICK HAS BEEN DOING?

It scares me a little thar there are so many Olympic-class assholes who judge every moral action on the basis of nothing other than whether a man does it or a woman does it.

Controlling someone's mind for your own benefit is either right or wrong, regardless of who is doing it.

Exploring that concept is fine. Rejecting it because the guy is not the only one who plays God is the mark of an intellectual nonentity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So now Nichole is the sole proprietor of neuro transmitter. WTG Nick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bitch! Lol! Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem is nick was a complete moron for not suggesting to Nicole to never betray him or touch the transmitter. I guess you can say he was naive but he came from pretty smart with covering his tracks except with Nicole so I don’t buy it. It was just a poorly executed plot contrivance so there’s an excuse for nicole to wield it against him. Despite it not being in nick’s character to leave such a huge string untied and about protecting himself and the transmitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, it got me very excited several times. One note about biology, though. A man's balls don't fill up with cum then shoot it out like a water balloon. The balls only produce sperm that get mixed with the seaman that is produced in the prostate gland.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Not a bad story really but what a fuckwit he was for not programming Nicole to not touch the transmitter. Wasn’t really impressed with the ending as well.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PornoclesPornoclesalmost 2 years ago

Lol at anons misogynistic rant.

I was going to pack this story in for just not living up to it’s rating but that cliff hanger (for that is what it is people) might make me read on a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, hated the ending.

Would’ve been better if he’d auto suggested to her not to touch it.

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetalmost 2 years ago

Love the ending. What a twist! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Straight male here, shoot that bitch, its not her toy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And this is where I stop reading. She takes his toy away. Bummer. It was going in the right direction UNTIL she decides what's best for him. Females already use their bodies has a control mechanism to get what they want regardless of the outcome. You will notice, as many people do, that in my business, whether it's the office or in the field, there are no females here. I've been married 40 years and I learned long ago that females in our workplace are simply a distraction. I have four beautiful woman that have worked for me for 4,11 and 17 years, but they work from home and always have. It works much better to not see them for all the rest of the guys. The females flirt and would like to date some of the rest of the crews. Rule one here is you don't have a relationship with other employes. If you don't like it, leave, its that simple. I've only had to fire 6 men and 1 woman in all those years for violating that rule. Here's another one to piss off the snowflakes. I own the business and I make the rules, sue me and I close the business. I don't need the money I make anymore, I have adequate funds for me and my family to never need to work again. I keep it going simply for our big work family to keep their jobs and they know it. Don't get me wrong, I'm a straight male but ladies who always seem to have dressed for the conquest at work have no place in our company. They always either bring or create silly drama that is too annoying and it distracts the guys. I simply do not and will not allow it. Sorry ladies, flaunt and peddle your parts somewhere else. Too bad the story went that direction at the end. Ill give this 2 stars but please keep writing the stories, much of your work is really great.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

I hated the ending, even though i suspected something like that.

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent read. Hard to put down with lots of sexy action.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

There’s some really hot fucking going on in this story, especially between Nick and Susan his sister. I’m hoping Nick finally gets together with his mother in the next session.

It’s definitely time mother and son began their fucking sessions ❤️

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcover 2 years ago

Such a great story until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus what an ominous ending

anifreikanifreikover 2 years ago

Really good story, I'm just not a fan of the turnabout is fair play type ending. Some people I know are saying how she's a good woman saving him from himself, I see a jealous, somewhat paychotic, possessive, insecure little bitch. So how does she know how to use the transmitter? Nick never told her, he didn't leave the instructions laying around and it doesn't sound exactly intuitive. Well, ther is a chapter 2, si maybe explanations are forthcoming. Guess I'll find out. ;)

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 2 years ago

Really captivated by this story, must be the ear buds you are wearing. Can't seem to stop myself reading this story.

Lot of fun and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. I’ve read I many times and it has led to many fantasies in my life how I would use it. A way more interesting way to gain control over someone than the boring hypnosis angle or Jeanie in a lamp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better if broken into multiple chapters. I got bored at page 5. Sometimes too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sucking fucking hot. Almost unlimited cunts to play with. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent time-honoured story... A basically good but slightly immature young man saved from himself by the love of a good woman.

Beautifully balanced within bounds...and lots of great sex along the way.

Loved the positive ending full of promise of a spicy lasting loving relationship.

Don't listen to the people who just don't get it.

5malaikat5malaikatover 3 years ago

nicole is ruining this awesome story.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Great Imagination

Thanks for the very imaginative story. Well written

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Very well written.

I liked it. The two concerns I have are (1st) where after he slept with Nicole he let slip of the video/ MP3 and she didn’t react, before they slept together he only mentioned the report and the photos but not the video. (2nd) the ending with Nicole holding the machine. Other then that I thought it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

He should have fucked his mom and sister together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHY TF DID IT END LIKE THIS

now nicole gets the fucking transmitter and will probably do shit with it and also i hate the fact that she gets so jealous all the time, just saying this from a reader's pov

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ruined the fantasy

Didn't like that Harry had already been with his mom, and had both Nicole and Susan naked masturbating.

Felt a bit like Nick's just getting his uncle's sloppy seconds.

dclovedclovealmost 5 years ago
awesome

one hot story you have done here i really loved it from start to finish fill the my mind with passion

if you got and exter Neuro Submission Transmitter i will take it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your story has been copied by someone

A new submission has been made which is essentially your story, but the names have been changed. I request readers of this awesome story to report the copied story, which has been posted here: https://www.literotica.com/s/neural-transmitter-ch-01

Blatant rip off of this story.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
BRILLIANT STORY

I HAVE TO RATE THIS AT THE VERY TOP LIKE A 10 OF A 1 TO 10 RATING. 5 STAR SHIT YOU KNOW. I'VE EDITED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF EVERYTHING AND ALTHOUGH THIS GETS PRETTY BIZARRE IT'S GREAT. IT'S BETTER THAN GOOD ANYWAY.

rodryder44rodryder44about 6 years ago
Double Wow

The doctors actually let you play with that NST? Awesome1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!!

Best that I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed is an understatement.

I lost count of how many times this story made me cum. Looking forward to reading more of them... another night, because my clit can't take anymore. Thanks for all the orgasams, samslam. This new fangirl is sad to see that you don't seem to still be writing. Whatever will I do when I have creamed my way through all of your stories? Start all over again, I suppose.

94undertaker2694undertaker26over 6 years ago

Where can I get one of those?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read until the end

Was waiting forever for him to bang his Mon then it ended..What a downer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
weird

ending was a bit anti climatic...

anyway the fact that theres more parts and they are ranked even higher give me hope but the fact nicole got the trasmitter so fast is kind of a turn off

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this! But..

Great story, excellent premiss and great writing. But Nicole has to be the most annoying character. What is her purpose aside from nagging the reader and complaining about having small tits? Complete buzzkill. Throughout the rest of the series I skip all her scenes.

4 stars

ken1940ken1940over 7 years ago
Very hot and horny

Loved the story ... how exciting to pretend I have the transmitter. Loved the bald pussies, although Nicole's hairy pussy is a turn-on.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years ago
Wonderful ... Until the ending

I found this story quite enjoyable, with faint echoes of John D. MacDonald's novel, The Girl, The Gold Watch, And Everything until the last couple of paragraphs. Nicole's making off with the transmitter is reminiscent of Bonnie Lee swiping the Omar Krepps watch from her lover, Kirby; but unlike Bonnie Lee, it is clear Nicole not only has no intention of giving it back, but that she intends to wipe Nick's memories of it and make it her exclusive tool/weapon. KIrby chose to allow Bonnie Lee to use the watch from time to time because he could see Bonnie Lee had a good heart and great common sense. I wouldn't trust Nicole half as far as I could throw her.

The sexual episodes were realistic, given Nick's being able to tailor them to his preferences, and I commend his concern that his partners find them as enjoyable as he does. But the ending absolutely turns the story to crap. Some people would claim I simply don't like powerful women. That is not true. In this case, what I dislike is an immature woman who already has the power to make boys and men lust after her with the ability to tamper with people's minds, morals, and sexual responses. I do not think she can be trusted with that power, and she has shown she is ready to abuse it.

Sorry, samslam, but I think you tripped and fell on your face right at the finish line this time. The ending is why I can't give this one five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just The Best!

The Best Litterotica Story Yet. Unusual to see the entire story written in the Present Tense, but that gave it a sense of urgency that I enjoyed. And I liked the restraint Nick showed in not fucking his gorgeous and increasingly hot mom, right through the whole chapter. Something to look forward to in chapter 2! Thanx for the great Read.

naydvulcanonaydvulcanoabout 8 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories here, but I skipped almost all parts involving Nick who/wich (I'm not an English speaker, sorry) is so much boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beatting off

There are some spots in this story where mother thumb and her daughters take on the job of relief and make a unnecessary mess. This could be avoided by placing dick in a slick sock and after he has blown his wad wipe the dick off and throw on laundry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is just everything although I'm not a fan of Carolyn's involvement but Nick and his mum is hot so is the part with his sister

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 8 years ago
Super HOT !!

I recall growing having a similar fantasy involving my fetish .

The argument / conversation with Nick's whanger up

Nicole's cunney is one of the hottest things in this story .

Superbly written tale !!

Cannot wait to read more of this story

zL00py !!

jay3571jay3571over 8 years ago
one of the best !!! <3 <3 <3

so well written !!

quwykxzquwykxzover 8 years ago
Pretty good...until the end

That ending was very bad; ruined what was a fairly decent story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
It had great potential

the extremes hurt it though

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518about 9 years ago
she being Nicole

Can't believe I didn't finish my thought lol

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518about 9 years ago
Really good

I've read this series many times, I love it, I can't stand how whiney and controlling she is, but I think that's the point. For first time readers, don't worry the story gets even better.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

totally off the chart as far as hotness...loved the sexy 3sum...where do i get one of these things...lol

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
From Incest To Horror

Pretty much turned into a horror story at the end with the jealous and possessive teen age girlfriend getting a hold of the mind control device and erasing his memory of it.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Gawd, Nicole was such a possessive b*tch! I was waiting for Nick to do his mom but I guess it will come in other chapter(s)? Sis and Sherrie were pretty hot! Some words and phrases got very repetitive btw which I think can't be helped given the length. Thanks as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
disappointed

Aww man, I really wanted to see him have sex with his mum :\

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good!

I don't know what they're talking about whatever xnxx is, but I really liked this story. Its almost like an x-rated version of an old 'Twilight Zone' episode or Science Fiction story. Nichole's ending of the story is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
same story

Yes, the exact same story on xnxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plagiarism

Pretty sure someone plagiarized your story on stories.xnxx.com. I sent an email to their support people letting them know, but if you want to follow up or something, here's the link.

http://stories.xnxx.com/story/39353/Mind_Control_Machine

yukundaoneyukundaoneover 11 years ago
Good enough

I like your stories. Always seems like never wanna finish. Just go ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yup!

I totally did not see that coming. NOT!

Great story. Really good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh shit

I felt bad for Nicole cuz Nick was fucking everything with a vag instead of her but now that she is taking away the transmitter....I guess I don't really know :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Really well done. I agree with the others about your skill as a writer. Very well done. I'm taking this as a metaphor for the truth to the saying that our brain is our biggest and most powerful sex organ. Again, well done. I don't know if I will have the energy to read the other chapters. I want to see him fuck his mom. I trust that will happen. Pardon me if he already did, in the last couple of pages. I started to run out of steam. There is always the problem of repitition in these kinds of stories and you may have overdone it some, but still a very skillful job.

DL_JOALDL_JOALabout 12 years ago
I agree

If you get something good in your life, some woman will fuck it up "in the name of love." It's still a really great story and I can't wait to read the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

This story was beyond 5/5 the whole way until the end. The ending really was a huge turn off after such an arousing read, what a shame!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
habbit

guys make mistake to tell everything to girl and pay a price for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story...

but you really need to make sure you check spelling and grammar. It doesn't know you mean pummel when you typed pommel, and their, they're, and there are homonyms that spell check considers to be fine. Same with your and you're.

If you had someone proof read and edit it, they missed a few mistakes. Other than that a pretty damned good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Simply great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great writing-I wish he fucked his mom

Man this story was just so well written I had to give it a 5/5 but honestly I did not like the ending I wish he had just used the transmitter on his gf and made her forgett every thing about the transmitter and only remember there relationship and make her never notice or be curious about the earbuds. And most importantly I wish he fucked his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
10 yr reader, 1st comment

I've been reading literotica stories for years and years. Whether incest/taboo, mind-control, lesbian, group, fetish, interracial, first-time, sci-fi, mature or, occasionally, non-human, this is the first time I've made a comment.

Fantastic job!

Characters have enough depth to invoke an emotional connection and

the sex scenes are varied in type (incest, interracial, group, etc.), length and method of initiation.

I really like how the main character struggles with morality, yet is so obviously flawed.

Also, I read all 55 previous comments and whether positive or negative that 'cliff-hanger' ending sure stirred up the readers. I liked it and I can't wait to read more. I see you are up to 6 or more installments now, I hope they are as good.

B-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not bad

Not bad but way too fucking long....................

wanuspwanuspabout 13 years ago
Noooooooo

Tell me it ain't so Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Just too good to be true.

nixongnixongabout 13 years ago
INCOMPLETE

hey!!!! why didnt he get to do his mom??? you stopped short. i was so eagerly waiting . but still, it was a gr8 story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Cool Story but Nicole should not get the transmitter!

GreyJoker07GreyJoker07over 13 years ago
cool

great story he should not have let his guard down with the transmitter and her in the same room

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I agree that twist endings are cool, but a negative twist ending out of nowhere is just as bad as pure wish fulfillment with no consequences. A reverse twist ending where he's replaced the earbuds with normal headphones and she zaps herself or something similar would have sufficed, and been an opportunity to add some true introspection to the ending instead of a cheap, horror-esque twist. Even if this was just so you could segue into a sequel, you could have done it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i like the poetic justice of this one. very few have a turn cliff hanger plot twist like that. about the punctuation though its a well written story so fuck it man. i wish more porn out there was that good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wickedly Imaginative and Sexy

I really, really liked this story! First and foremost, I loved the idea that somone could effectively use a device to control one's thoughts subconsciously. That'd be a kick ass fantasy for anybody about anything! From a sexual standpoint, this story is every man's dream. Secondly, however, I didn't like the fact that the main character essentially discloses to his girlfriend everything about the device, its use and power, the research and experiements regarding it, and his own liaisons as a result of its use. If I were him, I would have zapped her in a way that she won't ever worry about it, or even think about it! It would have been much hotter had he kept her ignorant of his encounters; she would then never accuse him of being a pervert within his own family! Overall though, it was a VERY good story! Keep it going!

TRiiCHTRiiCHabout 14 years ago
FAiR PLAY!!!!

HAHA THATS WHAT HE GETS!

VERY H0T STUFF TH0!!!

srgeeksrgeekabout 14 years ago
The writer telegraphed the ending.

The writer telegraphed the ending when Nick decided to share knowledge of of the transmitter with someone so he could gloat with or over someone about his new abilities. Of course it is pretty stupid to give someone that much power over yourself without ABSOLUTE proof of their loyalty and commitment to you. If Nick was very smart he could have used the transmitter to prevent anyone he allowed to know about it from using it on himself. With more thought, he could have used it to prevent himself from allowing any others to know about it.

<B><I>-- srgeek --</I></B>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it

But hated the ending :(

BillyFBillyFalmost 15 years ago
Damned

Great story until the end and then you fucked it up. I for one don't give a shit about her love for him, she did to him what she didn't want him todo to others and that screwed the whole story up. What a bitch of a way to end a story...

BillyF...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This story takes control to a whole new level!

I wish I had paid more attention in college in my Neuro-Psych class! The sci-fi idea of a neuro-transmitter remote that acted like remote-control instant hypnosis is a great starting point to this wildly sexual story. It's nice to know that Nicole has the moral fiber to get Nick to tone down his use of the unit, and even nicer to know that she learns to love fucking him blind without being told to do it. In its own way, this is turning into a romance story, which is pretty neat. With the amount of head-numbingly intense sex in this story, I can't imagine anyone not loving it. You may be my new favorite author!

wrc264wrc264about 15 years ago
fantastic

The story was great and loved it. Looking forward to the follow on segments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bump

Bump

christam1976christam1976over 15 years ago
wonderful story

god that is one of the hottest stories i have read on here - well done, kudos, and it definitely had the fingers going!

JRavenJRavenover 15 years ago
A Fun Little Tail

Of course, Nicole's first command would be "you don't cum until after I have twice!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
We Need More Of This

Where can we find great stories like this? I'm serious. I can't find a better one or even one just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I think the idea was great, while the eroticism just didn't pack enough punch for me.

The idea of being suddenly in control is a pretty well trodden one and this story does a good job bringing the genre into the 21st century. The characters are well thought out and are portrayed consistently. Admittedly there are some minor grammatical problems but they do not detract from the overall enjoyment of this fairly long story.

The sex is described in a matter-of-fact manner that did not appeal to this reader. Very little build-up occurs between encounters and for the most part, the encounters themselves are brief and without subtlety. If more time was taken to adequately describe 'how people felt', then a better connection between characters and reader may have been possible.

Overall though, this is an enjoyable and off-beat way to kill a few hours. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hooked.

very good story, i dont usually read long stories but i found myself hooked to this one.

small point, grammar and spelling was slightly :S. but other than that, well rounded good story :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!

Out-"fucking"-fantastic. One of the very best I've ever read. A great theme with good continuity but enough action to keep me constantly aroused and constantly interested in the next chapter. Some very original thought but with clever insight into multiple differnet relationships. Oyabun1963

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story line and great prose. Can't wait to read part two.

bookmarked it for my gf. Know she will like it up wishh he had been more evil and puplicly humiliated the women more.

texhudtexhudalmost 17 years ago
WOW

What a great story - I read it start to finish - could be the best I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ALL ACTION!

Plenty of action in this incestual romp. It lost some of its credibility towards the end but all in all just about made it. The use of the 'machine' is just about credible. Don't forget the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. One or two of the feedback entries have worse grammar than you so don't worry too much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome

wow i loved your story and the ending was awesome

David48David48about 17 years ago
out of my mind

Mind control stories really bore me usually. This one is unique for that catagory though. Brain wave transmission receptions...funky science. Very hot, horny tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Seriously, Good Job!

Probably the best story I read here. The ending was astounding. I can't wait to see how you work in the second part, but I'm sure it'll be just as good. Well written with no major grammar errors, except for using new paragraphs to start new dialog, and no glaring spelling errors or tense changes that ruins it for so many other stories. It was a well thought-out piece of erotic fiction. The relationship between Nick and Nichole happened a little too rapidly, but the emotion involved was intense enough to make it forgivable. Chalk it up to love at first sight, right? Can't wait to read Part 2, though. Seriously, this should be made into a movie. A porn movie, yes, but it would be better than 98% of the porn movies out there.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous