Never Again

Story Info
Family life, where the wife is the webcam star.
1.9k words
4.08
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arlibis
Arlibis
17 Followers

"Well, how your sex life?" asked Vitaly and winked vulgarly. I hate those stupid winks of him. They look especially disgusting on his pimply face. Pickup guru from an old meme, one to one. The same nasty shifty eyes and long greasy hair. But friends, like loved ones, are not chosen. So I took a sip of beer and replied that everything was fine. As usual for many years, we met every Friday in a small basement bar and skipped 2-3 mugs before going home. Usually the third in our company was Yegor, but he was on a business trip in the Far North for about a week. It's a pity. He always knew how to turn our gatherings into something fun and enchanting. But meetings with only one Vitaly turned into such questions.

No wonder. Vitaly was a great lover and connoisseur of porn. And my Varvara is better known as PinkySwear. Webcam model with a very wide audience. She really gave up when she married me almost a year ago. And it is very difficult to recognize her without makeup and colorful bright wigs. Two different people. In real life, a brown-haired girl with large glasses, lowered eyes and a quiet gentle voice. And her depraved vivid image, a sex doll, entangled in garlands and fucking herself with a blue neon dildo glowing in the dark. Or a law enforcement officer in blue latex who sticks a baton inside her. Or an elf who floods the camera with a stream of squirt. Or a chanterelle with a red anal tail. Or... shit, how many images she has. In general, it is quite difficult to recognize her in reality.

But Vitaly could. No wonder he sits up all night jerking off to such videos. From a good job, he was flogged when he decided to see this in broad daylight. And I didn't completely plug the headphones into the jack. And at that moment the director entered their office with a delegation of some foreign partners. In general, now Vitaly is a taxi driver and food delivery man. The way to decent places is forbidden to him. His whole life is now working, porn and Friday get-togethers with me, and questions about my wife. And what should I tell him then? Our life is the same as that of other young families. Well, except that sex can be a little more interesting. Now all of her costumes and toys serve only one viewer, to me. And that feeling is pretty good for self-esteem, you know. So yes, my sex life is in order, Vitaly. Not that yours. I ought to ask in response, how is your girlfriend, right hand. But I won't. It's hard for the guy. I just need to be stronger than this.

To change the subject of the conversation, I began to tell how I recently saw one of our mutual acquaintances... But Vitaly did not want to change the topic.

"I'm just asking what... for a reason. Then a new star appeared. Views are already over hundreds of thousands."

"And what does it matter to me?"

"No, well, look!"

Fucking pervert. Does he think I came to the bar to watch a couple of porn videos with him? He completely dripped with a cap, along the way. But Vitaly had already pulled out his phone with a network of cracks on the screen and began to poke it under my nose. I wanted to push it away, but... shit. On the screen, a girl was sitting with her legs spread out on an armchair. Small breasts, perfect heels, which she shamelessly put on public display, a small mole near her navel. In the same place as Varya's. But on the face of the stranger was a leather mask, from where two pigtails were knocked out. How I loved it when she braided them for herself. I hit the table with my mug that the beer froth splattered onto the screen оn her heels like semen.

"Well, what did I tell you?" asked Vitaly, grinning. "Now she is Leather Heather. That sucks name."

I wanted to punch him in the face to get that nasty grin off his face.

"And by the way..." Vitaly added, suddenly becoming serious. "This is a stream."

******

Then it was like a fog. Evening street, thick cigarette smoke, taxi, speed surcharge. The driver was an elderly man wearing a mask and gloves.

"Put on a mask... otherwise it is... a virus."

I automatically took out my black respirator, put it on my face, and fell into the front seat.

"And please... buckle up..."

I had no idea what I was doing and why. There was a single image in front of my eyes. She holds out the put aside little finger, as she did before in her videos, and gently whispers to me, "Never again, my dear... never again..."

"Well... arrived... Trotskaya Street 17... As ordered."

Entrance, my door, I thrust the keys into the keyhole sharply and angrily, tore the door at myself. The hallway was dark, but a bluish light was pouring from our bedroom. Another moment and I see this damn Leather Heather in reality. She froze in horror, not taking out the dildo. She sat in front of the camera in almost the same position in which I saw her in the bar. Heels on display for hundreds of thousands of jerkers, skin covered with beads of sweat, nipples sticking out from arousal, a black dildo between his legs, and a mixture of fright and arousal in his eyes under a leather mask. One of her hand squeezes an artificial member; the other turned her palm towards me, as if in an attempt to defend herself. And this set aside little finger. The little deceitful little finger that I so want to break. Bitch! Scum! You promised!

A growl erupted from my chest. I am a calm person, but sometimes something ancient and bestial wakes up in me. This usually happens during a fight. Actually, that's how we met her. I saved her from some gopniks and then escorted her around the house. It turned out that they were almost neighbors...

I must have looked very menacing now. With my height and not a thin body, and even in this black respirator, I must have been like a cyber killer gone crazy. Varya trembled all over and liquid poured onto my favorite chair. She described herself with fear. Money transfer notifications clicked on the laptop screen. I can imagine what a sensation it will be if I strangle you in front of all these perverts. Maybe it's really worth teaching her a lesson? I imagined for a moment how she flutters, how her eyes filled with horror glaze over, and I felt aroused. Now I'll show you the stream, bitch. I will show you now.

I went over and grabbed her pigtails, clenching them in my fist. He jerked sharply, lifting her head.

"You have stained the chair" I said. "We need to fix it."

Notification sounds. Several members left the stream. About a dozen connected. Someone else sent a money order. Look, you fucking cuckolds, how to deal with such rubbish! I pulled hard on her hair, so that tears came to her eyes.

"Let's!" I said.

And Varya, or rather Leather Heather obediently bent down and slid her tongue over the soaked chair. There is no Varya here. She would never deceive me.

"Like?" I asked. She mumbled something inaudible in response. I pulled her pigtails angrily again.

"Like?"

"Yes..."

"I cannot hear!"

"Yes Yes Yes!" she shouted.

"Now ask permission to clean my cock", I growled.

"What are you doing?" she asked with her lips.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I answered. "Ask!"

"Can I... clean your cock now?"

"... Master!"

"Master!"

"Let's!"

She unbuckled the belt and zipper. My cock, huge and excited to the limit, swayed near her face. The sweetish smell of an unwashed head spread across the room. I've never allowed myself this before. But she also kept her promise. It was impossible to see a grimace of disgust under her mask, but something dark and evil flickered in her eyes. Nothing, you can swallow this too. She licked him with the tip of her tongue like an inept virgin. Donates clicked again. Some old rich foreigner must have finished off his hairy belly right now.

"I don't see enthusiasm", I said.

She ran her tongue along the bridle, pulled the testicles down a little. We've really thrown something into sex lately. I'm tired after work, and she's all absorbed in social media. Maybe, if he fucked her more often, nothing of the kind would have happened... we'll fix it now. I spread her pigtails to the sides and thrust my dick as deep as possible. She made a grunting sound, tears spurting from her eyes. For a moment, I saw in my eyes the very horror of my fantasies and pulled out a member. She coughed heavily, and her chin was thick with saliva. If he vomits now, he will probably end up with a dozen more spectators. I let her breathe and shoved her up to the tonsils again.

I never did that, even when the guys and I filmed a whore on the highway. And I never thought that I would do it with my beloved wife. I pulled it out again. A train of saliva stretched behind my penis. She coughed. I tucked the head of the penis behind her cheek. It's even nicer this way. When the head slides on the inside of the cheek, a thrill. Another friction on the other cheek. The cock throbs like a bomb about to explode. I hit her on the forehead with it. Know your place as a whore. Heat, pulsation, my whitish lava erupts outward in jerks, filling the leather mask, her eyes, deceitful little mouth. I pound a member on her leather face; smear cum on it, feeling the spicy pleasure of touching the urethra to the mask. She opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue. Yes, whore; now let's add mayonnaise there too. That's what you wanted, didn't you?

The clicking of notifications became like a fractional shower of hail. My phone also buzzed in my pocket. There was a message from Vitaly:

"Wow!"

What did you think, the damn jerk? I'll leave it that way. Now you know what my sex life is! I showed the camera my middle finger and turned off the broadcast.

Meanwhile, she was sitting at my feet, pressed against them, as if asking for protection. I lifted her by the chin, with a sharp movement tore off the mask. In front of me is again a Varya, only smeared mascara on my face and my sperm flowing from my eyes instead of tears.

"You promised..." I said. "Never again..."

"I'm sorry", she replied. "But this is stronger than me..."

"Do you like... like this... in front of the camera?"

"Yes... I love to live many lives. Each orgasm is... like a separate story. Understand?"

I shook my head.

"Go, wash", I said. "And then dry the chair normally. This is my fucking favorite chair. I like to play "Tanks" sitting in it. What the fuck?"

"Yes, master!" Varya responded quietly. Damn, how can you get mad at her? I opened the closet and pulled out the collar.

"You will go on all fours to the bath and in this..."

She knelt in front of me and clasped her hands in fists like a dog's or cat's paws.

"Good girl!"

My phone buzzed again.

"When is the next stream?" Vitaly asked me.

"Tomorrow evening", I wrote to him in response, feeling how the fallen penis was again filled with strength.

Arlibis
Arlibis
17 Followers