Never Been Naked - 750

Story Info
College student masturbates for his girlfriend.
764 words
4.48
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is a story entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

June broke off the kiss and mumbled an apology.

"I'm just not ready, not tonight. I hope that's okay,"

Neil politely stopped groping her breast and scanned his girlfriend's face.

"No, thats perfectly fine - I'm ready when you're ready,"

June moved her hand to the lump in his pants and gave it a squeeze.

"I know you've been ready for awhile, I just feel so bad..." June trailed off. Neil and her had been going out for months and he had been so sweet and understanding with respecting her wishes after what happened to her in freshman year. Her hand lingered on his crotch as he flopped onto his back, trying not to show any frustration.

"Can I ask- when you go home after you see me, do you... you know..." She looked down and suppressed a grin.

Neil tried to decide on an answer. It was an incredibly intimate question, but June was the person with whom he wanted to be intimate with the most. He wrestled with the idea that she would think him a sex crazed pervert, but felt that honesty was best here. In an uncharacteristically quiet voice he replied.

"Yeah, I do," The silence hung in the air between them for a beat before she caught his eye and smoothed her fingers under his shirt.

"Would you show me?"

Neil was conflicted. While this seemed like a step in the right direction, he wasn't sure he could be so vulnerable. If they were having sex, he would have his clothes off in a second- but this way? He thought about June's horrible experience in first year, and reasoned that maybe a little vulnerability would help. He smiled and nudged off the bed, pulling his t-shirt off while his back was turned.

While generally fit, Neil wasn't a big "shirts off" guy at the pool, he knew he had a big chest but was always concerned it was too flabby. His soft belly was always reminding him of the gym, and he had the exact same concern every guy has about whether his penis was small.

In the act of sex -he imagined- all of this wouldn't be a factor. The man would lead and the girl, -who'd be just as concerned about her body- wouldn't notice how he looked. Here though, as Neil unzipped and lowered his shorts- he would be entirely under the microscope.

Standing in his briefs, Neil looked at June's soft face and blushed.

"I've never been naked with anyone before,"

"Oh god, you don't have to do this, I swear- I'm so sorry,"

Holding her gaze, Neil took a now or never approach and slid his underwear off, his erection slapping against his stomach as he stood up straight. June grinned broadly in approval and clasped her hands together. Neil scrambled onto the bed to sit against the headboard, bringing his knees up to cover his cock. June crawled over to sit between his ankles, and slid her hands over his shins, gently parting his legs and taking in the sight.

"That's because of you, you know!" Neil playfully cried out. June giggled.

"Its.. beautiful. I love it," Neil was buoyed by her enthusiasm and moved his hand over his shaft, watching her the entire time. For her part, June was zoned in on his crotch, absentmindedly caressing his leg hair as she nibbled her lip.

Neil opened his legs wider and slunk down, using his free hand to massage his balls. He felt safe with his love and just wanted to be his natural self. He licked his hand, accidentally tasting his pre-cum, but giving himself a little more lubrication. Slowly he worked his cock while his eyes trailed over and imagined June's petite body. For show, Neil edged himself- alternating between fast and slow, letting his girlfriend see his balls loosen and contract while he sunk down further into the mattress.

June had begun to creep up between his legs until she was practically above him, which gave Neil the sense of her riding his dick. He was so close. His hand began its rapid ascent as he noticed she was no longer looking at his cock, but staring at him dead in his eyes. Neil came with a jolt, shooting wildly across his stomach in descending arcs much to June's delight. Mesmerized, she pushed the mess around his belly while giggling. Neil smiled and tried to catch his breath.

There was something about this dynamic he truly enjoyed.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers