Never Bet on Soccer World Cup 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you said I won't be allowed to cum."

"That's right. But I know my friends, and they will do everything to give you the longest-lasting erection of your life. Xiomira is diabolical in the subtle art of tease and denial, and the other two are not to be underestimated either. Cathy, then, has a real obsession with handcuffs -- and Midori has small, slender feet."

"I love only you, Deedee..."

"But as soon as I said those words, my dick hardened right away!"

"Okay, it's exciting but also frustrating..."

"Perfect! Yay! I'm so happy...now fuck me, I want you to fuck me now, my friends we'll think about it later!"

.

Chapter 2: Four Women and One Butler.

.

As far as I could tell, Xiomira was the most sex-crazed. Not because she needed sexual action: indeed, among the four women, she was the one with the most lovers, including a yoga teacher and a tennis instructor, not to mention the three ex-husbands who came back to see her from time to time (because she had always been the one to dump them, and never a man dumped her).

Xiomira looked vaguely like Christina Aguilera, or perhaps partly like Shakira. Her black hair was dyed a very dark blond, framing a very fine face and two magnificent light green eyes. She took full advantage of a melanin-rich epidermis, and from the wafer-thin straps of her violet evening gown, I sensed that she never wore the top piece of her bikini. The silk couldn't hide two rings that pierced her two nipples: I thought I could also see something else, but it could have been a particular texture of the fabric.

Perhaps, judging by the absence of tan lines and her shameless approach, Xiomira was sunning herself completely naked among embarrassed people, laughing at their embarrassment. If I had to bet, I would have bet that on the Mound she sported a blond tuft, like a flag: a trophy, for whoever managed to conquer that peak.

Perhaps Xiomira was acting this way to provoke Deedee. Or maybe she was doing it to offer a chance to Midori, who seemed shy, and coy.

Midori was very pale, with a flat face, a tiny nose, and two very thin slits for eyes. The fingers of her hands, on the other hand, were strong and bony: as if she could choke a duck, or slit a bull's throat.

Midori wore a red and black silk dress. She was very thin and shorter than me, but she gave me the impression that she was very strong. She never looked directly at me.

A bet on pubic hair? I would have guessed that she had very little hair, black and wiry, as thin as eyebrows.

Cathy Rizzo was of Sicilian descent. A good-looking woman, with beautiful tits, a nice smile, and a mass of black hair over an elegant dark blue dress. I already knew that she was going through a difficult time with her husband, but I didn't really know what was going on with that couple. The only sure information that Deedee had confessed to me was that Cathy really liked to see men in handcuffs. Consequently, it seemed logical to infer that she was an expert in BDSM, and most likely had a smoothly-shaved bald pussy.

Deedee, in her exquisite dark green dress, opened the glass door to the Winter Garden for me, and I entered holding the tray at chest height. I was naked, and despite the cold, my cock was hard, exposed for our guests to see.

Midori turned her gaze as Cathy and Xiomira exulted.

"Yay! There's our Butler!"

"Holy Cow, Deedee! This boy is very young, and he is very handsome! How old is he?"

"Nineteen," said Deedee, smiling. "I'm glad my new boyfriend is to your liking, girls. Here are the rules."

Deedee repeated the rules we had established together, some of which the guests had already received, either by e-mail or as a text message on their cell phones.

While she spoke, I served cups by pouring tea or coffee to each guest, standing behind each guest's chair.

"First rule: from now until the end of the evening, Sean agrees to be our Butler and obey us as his Mistresses. He would like to specify that he loves only me and that he will obey your requests only for my sake, but I wonder if it is not a typical male perversion, to be "forced" to lick the pussy of four women... Mah!"

"How young he is!" exclaimed Xiomira. "Can I touch him?"

"Here. The second rule is yes, you can touch him, and you can do anything you want to him, except ask him for penetration. The cock is only for me, and I don't feel ready to share it. I was going to say 'his cock,' but he told me a hundred times that he wants me to say 'my cock' because it's just for me!"

The guests pouted and groaned. "What a pity!" "At least a little penetration...just the knob?" While saying that, Xiomira had begun to jerk me vigorously all along the shaft.

"Not today. The third rule is: don't make him cum right away. It's okay to jerk him off, but without allowing him to spurt."

As Deedee spoke, Xiomira dismissed me, leaving me with an erection without release. With an unsteady step, I approached Cathy, but she said, "Keep your hands on the tray and don't move," and then kissed me on the knob. A long, sloppy kiss, full of saliva. I was still aroused by Xiomira's handjob and was almost about to cum in Cathy's mouth. But with a pop, "POP!" she suddenly broke away, smiled sweetly at me, and said, "You're such a good son, Sean." Cathy seemed the most motherly of the guests; I wondered whether each of them had children or not.

"Fourth rule. The first part of the Book Club meeting is held here by the coffee table. As usual. But the second part of the meeting, as you know, is traditionally held inside the jacuzzi. What is new, is that we will have a Butler who will grant every wish. It will be like living inside a Boch painting on the Fountain of Youth."

After pouring coffee for Cathy (an Espresso for a Sicilian woman!), I was supposed to pour tea for Midori. But she was turned away. Deedee noticed and said:

"Midori, dear, if Sean's presence embarrasses you, let's get him dressed..."

Midori turned away, her face streaked with silent tears. "No, Deedee, don't send him away, everything is so perfect here -- the plants, the pool, the tea... I'm a fool and I think how much fun my husband would have had if he had been here with us."

"Oh! But he never wanted to participate..."

"That's right! That's exactly what makes me cry! My husband never wanted to meet you, never agreed to come here and be happy together with us, and that makes me very sad, and very disappointed. He made a mistake: life is short and you have to savor every opportunity."

I thought Midori was shy and grieving, but instead, I suddenly discovered that she was also very happy to participate.

Midori grabbed my cock with her bony hand and said, "As Cathy's husband says, the ancient Greeks painted Victory as a winged goddess, always about to fly away: on top of a chariot wheel, also a symbol of speed. I have also seen the statue in the Louvre in Paris. Whoever wants to grab it must be quick and sure: like me, now, grabbing this cock. What do you say, Sean? Would you feel like giving some orgasms to a poor widow?"

"Yes, Miss Midori."

All chuckled. I was quite surprised. "Did I say something wrong?"

Deedee could not help herself from laughing, but fortunately, Xiomira intervened in her place. "That's okay too, Sean, but we're not that kind of comic book porn Dominatrixes, we're just four college girls. We call each other by our old nicknames. And I don't think anyone has ever called Midori 'Miss Midori', I guess."

Cathy disagreed. "I like it if Sean will call me 'Miss Cathy.' It will serve as a way for him to get into his role, and for me to remind myself that I have no obligation to reciprocate."

They all giggled. Midori did, too.

Deedee had managed to catch her breath a little. "Right. Fifth additional rule. Sean is here to make us women enjoy. It is not at all necessary for a woman to make him come. In fact: if I may say so, I would like to veto it, so that when you later decide to go home (as late as possible), he will still be aroused and denying himself. When we are alone, I want Sean to fuck me with all his remaining strength, desperate after hours of tease and denial, and I want him to fill me with cum from my hair to my toes!"

The friends cheered. "You go, girl!"

This was not what I had expected. I had seen some footage and it looked like a situation of great humiliation and suffering for the man. Instead, the four women seemed full of joy and cheer, but without cruel intentions. Perhaps I was deceiving myself? Or perhaps I was underestimating the effect of endorphins and oxytocin at this early stage? I've never been much of a chemistry expert; I'll have to ask Deede, who teaches at the university, but this was not the right time.

In a supplicating voice, Cathy asked Deedee what I had been expecting all along.

"Deedee, you know me, you know that men with oversized hands annoy me... If your boyfriend has finished pouring tea, maybe you could remedy my annoyance, like in the old days."

"Sure: Sean and I have already talked about it in a Neutral Time, and he agrees."

Deedee untied the thin scarf she wore around her neck. I remained standing in front of her, with my cock pointing straight at Cathy, and my wrists behind my back. The scarf was soft but strong: she made two turns around each wrist, then tied them together as my elbows formed a right angle. I probably would have been able to free myself if I had wanted to, but it was more of a symbol: and I didn't want to free myself.

My erection had increased as Deedee bound me, and the knob quivered, purple with excitement.

With a mocking smile, Xiomira lifted the hem of her long silk dress slightly, uncovering her ankle. A high-heeled, thin sandal framed her graceful foot, showing her light green enameled nails through the thin dark green leather straps.

Mockingly, she said, "my toes feel cold, Sean dear, I'm not used to the climate in this city...would you feel like warming them up?"

I nodded enthusiastically, but Xiomira chuckled, with an aggressive gesture:

"Warm up my foot, using only your balls, cowboy... perform a squat and rub your balls on my foot, but don't dare to cum, these shoes are brand new!"

Then, without caring for me at all, without looking at how hard I was working to rub the skin of her foot, Xiomira began to comment with the other women about a saga she had read, about Werewolves fighting against some Pigeon Shapeshifters (I was distracted and didn't understand what they were talking about).

They laughed, smiled, drank coffee, ate dry cookies, and none of them seemed interested in me or my erection: although occasionally, Midori and Cathy seemed intrigued by my movements and deaf moans.

Cathy summoned me near to her. "Come here close, Sean dear, did anyone ever tell you that you have a nice round, firm ass? If I were your mama, I'd like to give you a good spanking, because it's not polite to rub your balls on the legs of an elegant lady."

I said nothing but my cock jerked. The four women laughed. "Oh, well, I was doubtful before this reaction, but now, nothing can stop me. Turn around, Sean, I spank better with my left hand."

I turned around and my cock was now pointed at Midori's face. Behind me, Miss Cathy was spanking me hard, but she was not counting the strokes: she kept chatting about novels about werewolves.

Midori did not remain inert. With her skinny, bony hand she grabbed my cock, then held it tightly. She looked me steadily in the eyes and said, "Now I want to hit your cock with a volley of slaps. What do you say about it, Butler?"

I nodded without speaking.

SLAP! A slap on the cock made me gasp. I was caught between two torturers: Cathy was spanking my buttocks and Midori was slapping my cock. The blows were hard and merciless as if they wanted to vent a wave of anger built up over years: not against me because they had only known me for a few minutes! I caught myself thinking that it might be like therapy for them: like those "Destruction Rooms" where you pay $30 so you can smash all the objects with a baseball bat.

While my brain was thinking those things, my body was reacting with arousal. My cock was getting harder and harder under Midori's intense blows.

The Japanese woman stopped. Perhaps she beckoned Cathy behind me because the spanking was also stopped. Midori brought her lips closer to my cock and intimated, "Lift your chin. Look up and stand still."

I could not see what she was doing to me. I felt her tongue lick my frenulum, then run down the length of my shaft. Her cheek rubbed my cock as her tongue licked my balls, then suddenly she swallowed them inside her mouth, first one, then the other, sucking vigorously.

Xiomira incited her, "Tea Bag! Tea Bag!"

I could not lower my chin, but I tried to look at my Deedee. She was out of my field of vision, but she could see that I was struggling. In a calm and serene voice, without laughing, Deedee told me, "Always remember that your safeword is snap."

I spread my fingers wide, to show that snapping was the least of my plans. I could resist.

Midori nibbled my testicles. She hissed at me, "Would you like to cum on my hair, stranger?"

"No, I want to resist, I know I can resist."

"I grant it. You have been brave. What do you think, Xio?"

"Look at me, Sean. That's an order."

I lowered my chin.

The blond Hispanic stood up. She walked imperiously on her high heels, her gait sexy and dangerous, like that of a panther in front of frightened prey. She unbuttoned her bodice behind her back, letting it fall forward over her skirt. The two nipples were pierced by two large golden rings, joined by a dangling chain. "Like what you see, cowboy? Now let's see if you can resist the contrast between the softness of flesh and the rigidity of metal."

Leaning over the coffee table, Xiomira welcomed my cock between her tits, imprisoning it between her skin and the gold chain. With her hands, she squeezed my tits to give me a titjob.

I could feel the gold chain moving up and down on the back of my cock. It was not smooth, but knurled, with many small bumps made especially to arouse males. Xiomira must have been very experienced in this practice because it didn't seem that the nipples stressed by the new volume caused her any pain: on the contrary, she moaned as if she liked both of them being stretched and pulled.

"I don't want to delude you, boy, but these tits have accommodated much bigger cocks, and with greater girth. Although I have to admit you have a sizable cock."

Cathy intervened in my defense. "Don't be cruel, Xio! This boy is not interested in fairy tales about your legendary studs."

The Latina giggled, "Are you sure about that, Cathy? It seems to me that he's even stiffer now that I'm talking to him about other men. Maybe it's the testosterone or the usual habit of males in the competitive race--do you like it when I tell you about other males, cowboy? There was a tennis master who had a very long pole, and there was a butcher who had a scary girth... literally: terrifying. You get harder if I talk to you about boys'"

"The chain is magical ... I have a physical, epidermal type of reflex. It's a magical chain ... it makes me so horny."

Xio pouted. "Ouch! And I thought I was turning you on! If it's just because of the chain, I'll mean I'll take it off."

"Maybe it's the piercings," I whispered.

"Oh, perfect! I'll take the chain off, and have your dear Deedee wear it! One nipple only with a ring chain! You don't need two boobs to turn a man on, I've always said so."

Deedee jerked. "I've never had piercings and I never will."

"You had said the same about tattoos, too. But you already have ear piercings! Don't play Snow White with us, you could get nipple piercings right away too."

"Let's say my ex-husband didn't deserve so much. But now I'm in love ... maybe you're right, Xio: I should book."

At these words my cock jerked.

Xiomira smiled. "Apparently the only thing that really turns you on is imagining Deedee with a piercing. All right. I'm too hot, and as a guest, I claim my right to the jacuzzi."

She slipped off her dress and stood naked wearing only her shoes. She had come to the car without panties of any kind. A blond forelock shone above her mound.

Xiomira walked slowly toward the pool, swaying her hips on her heels. Her gait emphasized her sexy body. Leaning forward, she shamelessly showed me her pussy and rosebud, spending a lot of time untying her shoes.

Following her example, the other guests also got naked. In an instant I was surrounded by three naked women, rubbing themselves against my legs and pelvis, staying well away from my cock. I was aroused but could not cum in the pure air.

Xiomira was in the water, and from below she suggested Deedee.

"I understand that it is necessary to tie his hands, to satisfy an age-old need of Cathy, however, in this way we lose the chance to feel his strong fingers in the pussy, or (my favorite) two in front and one behind. We are deprived of this chance, and he gets to enjoy this spectacle instead: four naked, willing women masturbating."

"What would you like to propose, Xio?"

"A blindfold. I'm sure there is a black silk scarf in Midori's bag". Xiomira smiled at Midori: "I'm wrong, Mimy? No of course"

Midori grabbed the hint. "It would be perfect for his beautiful face. If you fold it, we don't run the risk of his seeing underneath, and we can play the game 'Guess Who.'"

"But, blinded and handcuffed this way, he can no longer serve us as Butler."

"I think I'm interpreting everyone's vote if I say that for today Butler's main service should be eating my pussy. If you blindfold him, he will have to guess which woman he is licking, and that would be a fun game."

"But if he guesses, will he stop?"

"No, not at all. He only stops if the woman reaches an orgasm, even if it takes hours. Let's say if she doesn't guess four out of four there will be a punishment, although I haven't thought what yet."

"Do you agree Sean dear?"

"Blindfold me."

Deedee was behind me. She hugged me, pressing her breasts against my back, and said, "With just a snap you would be free."

I caressed her belly, fingers spread wide. "Go ahead."

Midori brought a black scarf, while Xiomira exulted by clapping her wet hands on the pool water. Deedee folded it and put it over my eyes. I could see absolutely nothing.

"Do you see anything? No, right?"

"Nothing."

"Perfect. Deedee put it on your knees, and let's start."

I heard Xiomira's voice a bit away from me, groaning and swearing in Spanish. She was probably masturbating.

I was on my knees, but in front of me was a completely shaved pussy. The unknown woman (it was not Xiomira, who was already in the water all wet) was rubbing her skin against my nose, without saying a word. Then she sat on a chair, and with her hand gently invited me to lean over enough to reach her pussy.

In that way, I was exposing my pelvis backward.

I felt very vulnerable...

From the jacuzzi, a woman reached out a wet hand and began stroking my balls and cock, making me tremble.

Behind my back, Cathy's soft voice said, "You see, Sean when we were college students our favorite game was to tease a guy four times and drive him crazy with repeated Edge sessions.

The game is simple: you have to resist, without cumming. We'll do anything to you, but you have to resist, and when you realize you're about to spurt, you have to warn us in time so we stop.

The first few times it will be fun and exciting for you ... but as time goes on, you will enter a kind of trance, as if you are hypnotized.

You have nothing to fear because we are good and kind people, and Deedee is here to protect you. You have your safeword and at any time you can stop the torture. Although, of course, we all wish you to resist without using the safeword."