Never Bet on Soccer World Cup 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, miss... Xiomira..."

"And for what do you beg me, cowboy? The keys are around Miss Cathy's neck, if she doesn't take pity on you, there's nothing I can do about it. But tell me, young man, how does my mouth look?"

"Warm!... and Wet!"

"The right word is Sloppy. And... tell me... Would you like me to stop wrapping my wet lips around your cock?"

"Yes! Yes please!"

"Nope." She said, continuing to suck and lick.

Deedee flaunted indifference. Cathy had given her the task of serving at the coffee table, and she performed as if she had been the humble House maid (while she was the honorable Houseowner).

I begged my girlfriend with my eyes, but her eyes were focused tea that she was pouring into Midori's cup.

For a moment I wondered if this role as a maid for her own guests had happened by accident, or if it was a game the four girlfriends had often played when they were young.

Then, Xiomira's darting tongue called me back to reality. An abrupt bulge of erection had pushed flesh against the bars. Although it was not a metal cage, it was still a very strong restraint: and all the space that had seemed free a few minutes ago had now been filled by my swollen, aching cock.

Unconsciously, I moved my arm to try to stop the Latina's tongue, but the handcuffs held me back.

The gesture, however, was noticed by my female torturers.

Midori looked at me with contempt. "All men are weak. If I were the handcuffed person, I would be as still as a statue. But you can't help yourself from wriggling and struggling. Bah! I am very disappointed. I don't feel like drinking tea, Deedee, I think I'll soak in the jacuzzi."

The Japanese woman stood up and slowly removed her posh dress. She stood naked in front of me while Xiomira continued to suck my caged cock.

"Tell me honestly, Sean, on which part of your body do you prefer to cum? On your face, on your tits or inside your pussy?" And she exhibited an "ahegao" grimace like in hentai comics.

The mere thought of cumming on Midori's face caused me an additional rush of blood that made the cage even more painful. I couldn't speak because of the tension in my cock, and embarrassment made me blush.

"On... your face..."

"Good answer. If Japan wins, first I will order you to fuck my pussy, and then after that, I will stand still before you, as if hypnotized, and allow you to decorate my ahegao face with ropes and ropes of warm cum. Do these words turn you on, Sean?"

"A lot."

"Good!" said Midori, slipping out of her shoes and slowly plunging into the jacuzzi. "I feel that my team will overtake the group, and when the ranking is final, you will be mine. The States brought Cathy to this little milestone, but the ultimate prize will be mine."

Under my tummy, Xiomira stopped sucking, parting her wet lips with a loud pop. But she continued to jerk me off, as if she wanted to give me an even more painful erection.

"Not such a hurry, Mimy. Even Cathy shouldn't sell the bear's skin before she takes him down. Two wins mean nothing: France won, too. The Soccer World Cup is long, and the rules call for five changes: therefore, teams that can make many quality substitutions, such as France, will have an advantage. Canada, on the other hand, only has players on the bench who are too old or too young... The age difference, in some cases, becomes dangerous."

She smirked and winked at Deedee.

"Confess Sean, you've been masturbating all week thinking back to the chain between my pierced nipples, haven't you? It's golden, as golden will be the Cup my Costa Ricans will lift to the sky in two weeks. Do you want to see it? The chain, I say..."

With a mischievous gesture Xiomira cupped her hands under her own firm breasts, and she slipped them out of her silk dress. The chain glistened between two perfect pierced nipples.

"Confess, Sean, how would you like it if Deedee pierced her nipple? You could suck and lick it to turn her on, and you could rub your cock against her pierced skin..."

"That's not for me to decide for her," I hissed in a slightly offended tone.

"Oh, dear, has desperation taken over your voice?

I didn't mean to be offensive.

I withdraw the question. But I'm not sorry, young man.

Let me state that Deedee is one of my best friends and that I supported her in her decision, in years when you were not even there. Maybe you weren't even born yet, ha, ha!

That pig of an ex-husband wanted her to have reconstructive surgery, with artificial silicone breasts, but she decided to stay with one breast and one scar, and we all supported her.

I know you love her. We all know that you find her attractive and lovely. You don't have to prove anything today.

Yet, I also know that each of us can be attractive to you, at least a little bit. Midori with her ahegao face could make even a hermit monk cum. Cathy with her BDSM kinks. And I have my pierced nipples, and I am proud of them. I know that Deedee has neither envy nor anger. It's like when a man goes bald: it's a chronic situation, it ceases to be a problem and becomes part of you, even if you see that others still have hair."

I was unconvinced and replied, "I don't know if it works that way..."

Deedee intervened in an unexpected way.

She leaned forward and kissed Xiomira's breasts. Then she stared into my eyes and said, "My friend is beautiful and has two breasts with two pierced nipples. I am pretty and I have one breast. I don't think she is to be envied, just because she has two breasts, and I don't think I deserve pity because I only have one. Now Xiomira teases you with her assets, and it's right for that to happen today."

Then Deedee looked at Xiomira and said, "Thank you for always being there for me. My ex-husband was the worst."

Miss Cathy had finished sipping her coffee (Sicilian espresso). She lifted the necklace with the keys and jingled them in front of my eyes. "Look here, Sean dear. Here are your keys, and as you know, the World Cup has not yet decreed a final ranking.

But, guess what?

Deedee entrusted me with the keys to both of your restraints: cage and cuffs. I could leave the two keys here before I go away, or I could go away, and leave you caged for a whole week! Ha, ha!" She laughed with a mischievous light in her eyes.

My cock was back, trying to reach a full erection in a second.

The prospect of being locked for days was terrifying but also exciting.

Immediately Miss Cathy corrected herself. "No, Sean dear, I don't want to pronounce such a heavy sentence without even offering you a chance to earn your release."

Saying these words Cathy spread her thighs wide, lifting her skirt over her tummy. "Show me that you are capable of giving a woman an orgasm, even if your cock is imprisoned in a cage. Crawl here and eat my pussy. If you give me an orgasm, I'll give the keys to Deedee."

From the jacuzzi, Xiomira exclaimed, "Hey, you, the personification of selfishness! What about the other women, don't you think about them?"

Cathy smiled. "Sorry. Blame it on habit. When I see a man with a caged cock, I get so excited, I forget about other women and their needs."

Maybe I had become really skilled with my mouth, or maybe Miss Cathy wanted to show generosity with me. After a few minutes she was already moaning as if she was having the most satisfying orgasm of her entire life.

I knew Deedee would never fake an orgasm for me, but maybe some of the other women could fake it. Even if only to help me, or to shorten my torture, I don't know.

As in soccer, a shot is only recognized as a goal if the referee validates it, with or without the aid of technology, which also considers simulation fouls.

Similarly, an orgasm counts as an orgasm if the woman claims to have had it: in Winter Garden, we did not have the technology to debunk simulation.

Miss Cathy was generous and pretended to have had an orgasm. Her friends did not dispute the statement. In the jacuzzi, Midori and Xiomira had masturbated enough and no longer felt like teasing me. They decided that the Book Club meeting had been a success, but that it was time to call it quits and each go home.

###

After the guests had left, Deedee released me from the cage, then cried hugging me as she told me that she out of pride chose the wrong team.

I consoled her "You told the truth: your family is Canadian. If you had chosen France you would have lied and I would not have accepted it. However, remember that you are also entitled to a safeword if the situation becomes uncomfortable for you."

Deedee: "yes I know but I don't want to use it against my friends."

###

On Sunday, December 5, after many voices and text messages, they meet for the Book Club meeting.

Not only are all their teams still in the competition, but some have already passed the "Round of 16" stage.

The day is especially crucial because Japan and Canada are playing. They all tease Deedee until at the last minute Canada scores and Midori has to surrender.

Japan, therefore, is ranked between ninth and sixteenth.

###

On Sunday, December 12, the meeting begins by commenting on the defeat of the U.S. beaten by France.

Cathy confesses that she is very relieved. But Xiomira steals her spotlight: first, she throws it back in Deedee's face that she should have chosen France, then in a very cocky way, she proposes to raise the stakes:

if Costa Rica wins against France, Xiomira can peg poor Sean, to let him know how she intends to be fucked the following week.

Before Deedee says no, Sean agrees. "I'm not afraid of you."

"We'll see about that!" laughed Xiomira, boldly.

Concluding the day was the consideration that Midori could not be there on Sunday, December 19, because it was her daughter's birthday. They decided to move the Meeting to Thursday the 22nd.

Better, because the tension of watching the final live would have been too stressful. Better for each person to know the outcome at home, quietly, so they can get used to the idea.

###

.

Chapter 5. Thursday, December 22, Epilogue.

.

On Thursday, December 22, the World Cup standings were known to all and had been the subject of a flurry of messages and mockery on the collective chat.

Ranking: Japan ninth, USA eighth, Costa Rica fourth, Canada second (beaten in the final by France). Midori had resigned for several days; Cathy was relieved. Until the very last, Xiomira had hoped that Costa Rica would beat France in the semi-final, but in the end, she had been defeated.

Clinging to a technicality, Xiomira tried to argue that since France had defeated both Costa Rica and Canada, then she and Deedee were both claiming second place.

But on December 17, the final for the third and fourth place awarded the Bronze medal to Mexico: Costa Rica was fourth, and it was all over the newspapers and online encyclopedias. The match had torn Xiomira's heart: the team of her childhood versus the team of her youth. In the end, she cried, because of the juxtaposition of two different loves.

The following day, Canada performed brilliantly against the almighty French. In Paris they were celebrating the gold medal: but "our" Canadians could boast of the silver prize with well-deserved pride. and won the Silver medal.

This ranking spoke volumes. No woman would have my cock except Deedee. We made love frantically that day, then over the next few days again and again, more and more tenderly.

###

On Thursday, the three guests arrived by car together. Wearing elegant clothes and posh shoes, they walked down the driveway between the parking lot and the Winter Garden.

With their long coats of artificial fur, they looked like the Three Wise Women bearing gifts: the only missing detail was a Camel because Xiomira's car looked nothing like one.

The gifts were not exactly the classic ones: silver instead of gold (a very short chain to attach to a piercing), perfume (incense is too mainstream), and Beer ("oops! Did I get that wrong? Sorry, when I was a child I only read ideograms, ha ha"). The gifts were for the winner: Deedee, who greeted the guests sitting like Morticia Addams on a large woven wicker chair with a backrest as high as a pavilion. I was at her side, naked, with a hard cock.

Cathy spoke first because her team had achieved the worst score. She bent one knee offering a bottle of perfume: "At the World Cup, my team, the States, lost the Quarter-Final. But I confess to you, Deedee, that I would not have fucked your boyfriend. Not that he does not deserve all my admiration: but I am trying to build a better relationship with my husband (now that he has stopped cheating on me), and if I had won, I would not have demanded his cock. But the mouth, that is, because he is really talented."

Midori interrupted her, setting the beers down on the floor. "I would have fucked him, mercilessly, but as you've all known for weeks, Japan has been eliminated from the Round of 16. But [and she stared into my eyes, menacingly] sooner or later my team will win: and then I'll take what I want."

Before Deedee could respond, Xiomira stepped in to contradict the Japanese woman. "I don't know if Deedee will want to expose the boyfriend to our lust, Mimy. Maybe it was too much of a proposal for the two of them, maybe it's my fault, maybe they are not ready yet (hopefully with time, they will both mature!)."

Then Xiomira turned directly to me, with a wicked grimace. "If my beloved Costa Rican soccer players had scored the third goal, you would be mine now, cowboy: and I guarantee I would have fucked you in front of everyone, in front of your girlfriend's teary eyes. Both with my pussy and with my famous strap-on! Ha, ha! But (and she snapped her fingers) unfortunately my compatriots lost the semi-final, and I must admit my defeat. If I know Deedee well [and, believe me, baby, I know her well] it will be months, maybe years before she decides to take the same risk, and commit to such a challenging bet."

My girlfriend smiled, "You are absolutely right. It was exciting but also very stressful. I'm not saying it will never happen, but I'm not ready yet."

"Good!" exclaimed Cathy. "I declare today's Book Club meeting concluded. Now the three of us will leave and leave you two lovebirds alone to have sex the way you want."

"No!" said Deedee. "The jacuzzi is for you, and you can masturbate, as is our custom. Sean will fuck me in front of you if he doesn't mind. Do you mind, Sean?

"...No."

"Ah! What a selfish exhibitionist! She gets fucked and we just have to watch!"

Cathy said, very calmly, "Don't be silly, Xio. Only I will masturbate myself. But you two can help each other, Xio and Mimy -- just like in the old days."

.

THE END.

.

### Remember to vote some tale for Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022.

Disclaimer. The text vaguely hints at the teams involved in the 2022 FIFA Soccer World Cup but the results are all made up: I recommend not betting (and never bet money).

English is not my native language, but I welcome advice on ideas. #######