Never Bet on Soccer World Cup 22

Story Info
Four women and a young butler bet in a Winter Garden jacuzzi.
13.6k words
4.48
19.3k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers

Four women and a young butler bet in a Winter Garden jacuzzi

TAGS: older woman, CFNM, gentle femdom, exhibitionism, removed breast, eating pussy, Superbowl, serving, edge, public masturbation.

.

### A late contribution to the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022. Remember to vote, not only this tale but the one you liked best.

Disclaimer. A Tale with much exhibitionism and few graphic descriptions of female or male orgasms. I warn hurried readers that this is a long, slow-paced story, and the percentage of sexual activity is very small. This tale contains very slight hints of the use of handcuffs between consenting adult lovers in front of other women, and a little tad of soft Gentle Femdom.

So please don't read it if that bothers you, feel free to devote the time to other more interesting tales.

The text vaguely hints at the teams involved in the 2022 FIFA Soccer World Cup but the results are all made up: I recommend not betting (and never betting money).

Some characters had already appeared in a previous story of mine (https://literotica.com/s/never-lie-to-ex-gfs-sweet-mom) but it is not necessary to read it: suffice it to say that now Sean and Deedee are in love, period.

English is not my native language, but I welcome advice on ideas. ####

.

Chapter 1 - The Winter Garden.

.

I looked with adoring eyes at the mature woman who had become my lover a few weeks ago. Until Halloween night, she was just the mother of my (obnoxious and selfish) ex-girlfriend: now her daughter was gone and we lived together in her magnificent house, alone.

She might have been the same age as my mother: but I was in love with her beyond any age difference. And she was sincerely in love with me, young Sean: I was certain of that because, on the day our relationship began, we were both unable to lie.

After that day, we always tried to be as honest and sincere as possible. Her ex-husband was a liar, and I always had a lot of trouble hearing lies, too.

Deedee had magnificent very clear gray eyes, which conveyed serenity to me. Gray was her hair because she did not want to lie even with dyes: gray the hair above her forehead, and gray the tuft above the mound. She looked gorgeous to me. Years ago, surgeons had had to remove the left breast: she had not wanted implants or other fiction, she had simply left the scar as it was. To me, she looked magnificent.

I had told her that night.

Deedee explained to me her own need for honesty (also caused by a serial cheater husband): "I didn't want to lie: I didn't want my body to lie. That's why I have gray hair: because I don't dye it. That's why I only have one nipple: because I lost the other one."

That night, I answered her, "I know. I have always known it. And I've always admired you for it. For your gray hair. For your nipple so lonely. I swear I'm telling the truth."

Come to think of it, if I ever meet my ex-girlfriend again, I might tell her that dialogue under the title "How I LOVED your Mother".

###

Today Deedee was waiting for me in the "Winter Garden" built in the back of her home above the lawn. From the outside, it looked like a greenhouse for exotic plants, with black wrought-iron framing in the Art Nouveau style (you know, no, there's even a portrait of the Goddess of Autumn in imitation of the Prague painter Mucha). It was a structure heated by a solar panel: double glazing and sealed glass prevented the cold from entering.

There was also a swimming pool with a whirlpool in the center. It was not huge, but it was suitable for at least four people: and the temperature of the warm water helped make the indoor space warm and moist, ideal for plants.

So even in November or December, we could stand naked among the exotic plants she had inherited from her grandfather, a famous botany professor at the university. Louis-Isidore-Merimée De la Fayguette, grandfather of my beloved Adelaide De la Fayguette (former married Andersson) nicknamed Deedee by anyone.

She opened the door with kindness and a smile. She was naked, wearing elegant gold high-heeled sandals on her feet and a necklace around her neck. I had come in from the kitchen, naked in sandals, holding a silver tray with the teapot, cups, and a plate of dry cookies.

Deedee had left me a post-it note on the kitchen table to join her in the Winter Garden. I had had to walk a few steps outside, naked, but I was pretty sure the hedges were high enough to cover the view to passersby on the street.

I entered, but I was shivering from the cold, and my cock was flaccid from the temperature.

Deedee signaled for me to come closer. She spread her legs and embraced me with both her thighs and her arms.

Surgeons had removed one of her breasts years ago: but to me, she was the most attractive woman in the world. She stood still hugging me, covering my skin with kisses, and caressing me gently.

The warmth of the Winter Garden, and the sweetness of her caresses, gave me an immediate erection.

Deedee laughed, "Oh, Sean dear, how nice to be young! Your cock went from completely limp, in a matter of seconds, to rock hard!"

Giggling, she teased him nonchalantly. "Ah, no, dear little tin-hard soldier, it's not time for you yet... now I need Sean's brain, your turn will come later... maybe..."

"Tell me, I am ready, ask me anything you wish, Deedee."

"Sean, Sean...don't be hasty, dear, what if I then ask you something boring? Here. There is nothing more boring than a bunch of old ladies getting together to talk about novels, right? Let's say I'm about to invite you to our Book Club."

"I accept!"

"Wait to accept!... wait until I at least tell you the full name of the Book Club. We are the Nude Nymphs of the Porn Book Club. Meetings are always held in this Winter Garden of mine."

I did not want to confess to Deedee that her daughter had once let me inside the Winter Garden. We had done nothing, but I had seen it before. But my tongue said sincere things beyond my shyness.

"Once I saw him..."

"I know, that you saw it. It was locked, and I found the key in a different place than usual. I hope you didn't contaminate it with hasty sexual acts..."

"No! I swear I didn't! It was a beautiful place but we didn't do anything...we were supposed to go to the movies with the others and I was just curious to see it!"

"Good. I know you're a sincere guy but today, let's say, I'm particularly inclined to believe you. Well, back to business, we are four friends. I'm the youngest, but we were all companions in our college years. Now one is a widow and one is already divorced, as am I and the fourth is about to be divorced: or at least I think so, we've been procrastinating without seeing each other for a few months now because of a total hysterectomy (the doctors have told her to stay very much at rest, although I know she hasn't been very obedient). But after these months, I feel like summoning them all: I have been thinking about it for some time, and today I decided.

I often see my ex-husband, as you well know, but I am the only one: the others have lovers, chronic or casual, but none want to remarry. Except for the only one who is still married, Cathy, but her husband neglects her and she is forced to masturbate...

In short. We read the same women's porn novels, and then we tell each other how we masturbated -- both while reading and afterward."

She smiled at me. I replied with a wide smile. I didn't judge, I didn't retract. Maybe to another guy the idea of four mature women with white or gray hair would have been horrifying, but I was only thinking that I would make mine happy... that is, she was not "mine"... I was thinking that I could spend time together with HER, as the song says: in capital letters, H, E, R. I thought I should ask her for a name, but I couldn't interrupt her: I promised myself, sincerely, to raise the question as soon as I could.

"Meetings have a dress code, of course. The first part of each meeting is held right here, around the coffee table: each lady is required to wear high heels and a fancy dress. It's a way to keep us in shape and to keep us from letting ourselves go: there is nothing sadder than a mature woman who no longer has any reason to dress up. The second part of every meeting is inside the Jacuzzi hot tub."

I listened to her blissfully. I felt like I was in a dream. I felt like I was the protagonist of an episode from Greek mythology: the poor hunter Actaeon, who just happens to witness the bathing of the Goddess Diana and her maidens. I had seen a few paintings and it seemed like a beautiful idea.

I don't remember how that myth ends (it will end badly, like a Greek tragedy) but somewhere I had heard that there was a king of France, some king Francis-not-the-number whatever, who was in love with a woman more mature than himself, and he always called her Diana.

Mine wanted me to call her Deedee-maybe she was my Diana? I still didn't know. There were many things I did not know yet.

As she spoke to me, her hand stroked my balls.

"Quare id faciam, fortasse requieris," she said to me in Latin. OMG, I felt like Gomez Addams! When Deedee spoke to me in Latin or ancient Greek, I felt myself melting like butter in front of the fire.

"Nescio quod sed fieri sentio...oh sorry dear, these are verses from a Latin poet, Catullus, now I'll translate it for you. Perhaps you wonder why I behave this way...the answer is that I don't know either, but I realize it happens and I can't stop it from happening."

She smiled at me. She stared at me with her gray eyes. I have never been in love with any other woman as I was with her: I would have done anything she asked. And it had nothing to do with sincerity spells: I was in love most intensely and deeply.

She sighed but uttered the words without hesitation. "I want to exhibit you as my butler, as well as my lover, to my female friends. I don't know why I act this way: I have never done it. I have never asked my ex-husband to serve tea. But I feel an irrepressible need to show you to my friends. It is not to have their consent - each of them has already had several lovers, and between us, we do not judge that. It's not even to have their envy: they know very well that I have lived with a real devil as my ex-husband and a deviless as my only daughter (identical to him, I must say), and their main feeling toward me is compassion and pity."

A tear gushed from the furthest corner of her eyelashes. The voice was clear, but the drops were also clear. She was in pain.

My voice preceded my brain. "I swear to you that I will do anything you want to make you feel good and be happy, Deedee."

"You don't need to swear, I know. But I feel the need to anticipate what will happen so that you can quit before you are forced into something you don't want to do. I want you to serve tea and coffee with cookies bought at the bakery. I don't demand that you cook -- for now.

Although maybe someday, years from now, it might be sweet of you...

Many great chefs are very manly men, nothing is demeaning about cooking, all the fleets of the world had a cook on board since the time of Long John Silver of Treasure Island, all the armies of the world had a cook, even Julius Caesar's according to Bertold Brecht.

But that is not the important point.

For tomorrow, the cookies and pastries I have already booked and paid for them, you just have to pick them up at the bakery. Tea and coffee are in the house, and I know you are very proficient."

She interrupted. I realized we were having the same thought, triggered by the last sentence: she knew I was skilled at making coffee because we had known each other for so long, even though we had never kissed. How many months had we wasted? How many months had I burned, wasting time with the wrong person? But before I could say anything she resumed.

"There will be a strict dress code for you, too: and that won't be the only thing that's strict on your part, I think, and hope. Giggle. I want... there's my WISH, my personal Genius... I want you to be our naked butler, completely naked, except for a bow tie around your neck, I have one with an elegant blue and dark green plaid pattern that would look very good on you. It's not as aggressive as a Leather Collar, but I guarantee it conveys the same message, and you don't have to be Freud or Jung to understand c that in companies they force employees to wear ties to show that they have a collar that compels them to obedience."

"You want me to be obedient?"

"Above all, I want you to be silent, in the first part of the meeting, because my friends have to talk about the porn novels they read and the butler must not interrupt us. If you promise to be silent, even if a lady asks you a question or grabs your balls or strokes your cock shaft, I might as well not put a gag in your mouth..."

"Gag me, Deedee: I don't mind, and I'm afraid I'd be too excited to control myself. Then I always talk too much, and you know very well..."

"I know very well that you tend to mansplain, yes, you do. You would interrupt the conversation by asking clever questions or making your interpretative assumptions, and at least the first time it might be a nuisance. Okay then: since you are the one asking, I will find a sure way to gag you without diminishing your young beauty. No red rubber balls: they distort the face and are humiliating and embarrassing. That will be for another time."

"What would you say about one of your lace panties, folded and held by a rubber band?"

"That might work. Perhaps more elegant a silk stocking, instead of the elastic, and anyway it would only be symbolic because I know you won't want to release your mouth until you are ordered to. Because, yes, there will also be a second phase. After each of the ladies has instructed you to pour them either tea, or coffee, and to walk back and forth to carry tiny trays with one or two pastries at a time which means you will walk back and forth dozens of times, exposing your bare buttocks to their aggressive hands and your cock to their caresses... Afterward, I will ask you to serve me in front of the ladies. I will be fully clothed, but my dress may open as soon as I spread my thighs. I prefer to keep my heels and dress on because the CFNM situation has always turned me on. I will make you kneel down in front of me, and I will untie the knot that gags you, and I will order you to lick my pussy in front of my friends, lying limply on my chaise longue."

"Handcuff me," I said, eagerly.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Add handcuffs for me. I will kneel before you, ready to eat your pussy, but you will order me to turn around and look the ladies in the eyes. Then you will untie the stocking knot--but only to tie my wrists behind my back. Two turns of silk and a simple knot: as you said, it is a symbol, but it is a symbol with important consequences. Without being able to use my hands, I will have to lick and nibble much longer, and your pleasure will be slower but longer. And also ... how should I say ... the show offered to the ladies, would be much longer."

"Would you like to be performed like that?"

"I would like anything that would give you pleasure."

"You know what? One of the ladies, my friend Cathy, is literally obsessed with handcuffed men-I think she suffered some abuse as a child but never talked about it. Maybe your proposal deserves to be accepted because it would put Cathy in an at-ease situation. And it would be important, do you know why?"

She gave me a mischievous look. How can a woman be mischievous while magic forces her to be truthful? Well: by formulating a mischievous question. She was genuinely curious about how I would answer.

"Yes, Deedee: I know why. But I would like to hear it from your voice because your voice arouses huge arousal in me."

"All right, then: since you're asking with those doe eyes.

I will bind your wrists and order you to make me come with your mouth, in front of the ladies.

That will be the signal that the first phase of the Club is over, and that the second phase will begin, inside the Jacuzzi.

The dress code for the ladies is traditionally to bathe naked... and if the novels read and discussions have turned one or more of the ladies on, it has happened before that inside the warm water of the Jacuzzi some of us masturbated, thinking about the characters in the novels...

Yes, you got it right: four women masturbating inside the same Jacuzzi. We are not directly lesbians -- a few kisses now and then, but no serious relationship. Sometimes Midori and Xiomira -- but many years ago. Anyway, we like to masturbate in the same room-many women do it, it's not that strange. Do you find it strange?"

"I don't know. It's the first time I've heard that, I feel very inexperienced."

"Well, I'm not saying all women do it. But certainly, the four of us have always done it, ever since our college days when Cathy and I were roommates. Each of us was hetero and straight, but when there were no boyfriends, we'd each masturbate in our bed-and we'd hear each other's moans and orgasms. Once a week we would also invite Midori and Xiomira-yes, I know what you are thinking: but it is a very common name in South America. We would talk about the porn novels we were reading and then often one or two would end up masturbating-often all four at the same time. Almost like one of those silent discos, where everyone dances to the music they hear in their earphones. We had different orgasms, each according to our thoughts, but with the background of Cathy's moans, Xiomira's Spanish expletives, and Midori's quiet but labored breaths. It was like being inside an orgy, without anyone touching me-it was, and is, beautiful.

Xiomira is divorced (and has numerous casual lovers, whom she changes as she changes partners in pair dancing) while Midori is a widow, although she has a strange friendship relationship "with benefits" with a man who is also a widower, she hardly ever talks about it. Cathy is going through a critical time of great tension with her husband, Richard. But otherwise, we are the same girls we were then. But..."

"But..."

"But tomorrow I want you to pleasure me. I don't want to masturbate, I want my girlfriends to watch me being pleasured by a man."

"Alright."

"I know them well. Cathy won't be able to resist seeing a man with his wrists tied. I'm sure Cathy will at least ask you to lick her pussy."

"I will do anything you want, Deedee."

"And I want you to make my friends happy, Sean dear. I want you to lick Cathy's pussy until she moans without restraint. I want you to eat Xiomira's pussy until she has lost her voice screaming her expletives in Spanish. And I want you to give Midori such an intense orgasm that she forgets to keep silent and she explodes in a liberating scream. And I want you to do it in front of me because that way I'll watch to see if you like to have sex with other women."

I swallowed without saying what I was about to ask.

Deedee stared me in the eye and said, "You would like to ask me if you will be allowed to cum. Well, the answer is no. My husband, my ex-husband, has cheated on me in many ways, always in secret. I am not ready to share this beautiful cock of yours with my friends."

"I..."

"Answer calmly, my love, there is plenty of time. And if this proposal of mine seems too demanding, or too obscene, answer me quietly that you don't want to."

"Oh, Deedee! I want to make you happy! And if to make you happy I have to lick the pussy, the rosebud, or the soles of the muddy feet of three hundred friends, I will do it! I will not like it, because I desire only you, but if you command me, I will do it."

"Sean dear, the erection of your cock cannot lie: you like the idea of being naked in the center of attention of four elegant ladies! Ha, ha!"

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers